Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
omaxsteve
Banned

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by omaxsteve »

omaxsteve wrote:Magic Shrapnel?

How many legs would be obliterated off if a real bomb with "shrapnel" (nails, metal shards, gunpowder, etc.) would explode in the midst of the crowd,. In this next picture I identified approximately 80 people, (with white marks, and about 40 with Pink marks that would be closest to the bomb explosion. Does the magic bone shearing shrapnel have so much force and speed that it would cut through human limbs, then continue on and penetrate, even destroy, more legs that were "hidden" behind the first set of people?.

I apologize for the crude drawing,but I would like to see someone explain, or even create a drawing showing exactly where all the amputees were standing when the bomb exploded, I don't believe that is is even remotely possible for this type of shrapnel to cut through a human bone, not to mention having the same shrapnel cut through multiple legs, somehow managing NOT to injure any arms, or leave any upper body injuries of any kind.

If someone with more artistic talent than I could draw an image of a bomb full of "sawblade type" shrapnel exploding in a dense forest of trees would do damage to trees that were "protected" by the first circle of trees closest to where the blast occurred, I believe that it would instantly obvious that the number of alleged victims (I have heard more than 200 injured often being the number bandied about), and more than a dozen amputated limbs was nothing more than a fairy tale.

regards,

Steve O.
Oops! I forgot to add the second picture; the people marked in pink, about 40 in all) are the ones whose legs are "closest" to the imaginary bomb in the picture, and even those are unlikely to be seriously injured by shrapnel as their limbs are obscured by those between the bomb and themselves.

Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Here's an article "debunking" the "actors/hoax" theories:

http://www.sott.net/article/262361-Why- ... n-bombings

He says the net is full of videos and websites claiming the bombing was a "hoax" with "actors", yet funny how with all his research he never stumbled across a website like Cluesforum which gives a much different analysis.

But wait.... one of the photos in his article had to have come from Cluesforum! He shows the "team Stork" picture with the arrows inserted pointing to the disparate shadows... but never comments on the arrows or what they're attempting to show!

:blink:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

IT COULD HAPPEN!

NOT!

I don't care if this does come from the Wall Street JournalWall Street Journal this is what I am going with from now on:

Results from a national exam revealed that fewer than one-third of elementary- and high-school students have a solid grasp of science, triggering anxiety about U.S. competitiveness in science and technology. They lack a solid grasp of science, let them deal with that.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 29966.html
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Houdini wrote:Here's an article "debunking" the "actors/hoax" theories:

http://www.sott.net/article/262361-Why- ... n-bombings

He says the net is full of videos and websites claiming the bombing was a "hoax" with "actors", yet funny how with all his research he never stumbled across a website like Cluesforum which gives a much different analysis.

But wait.... one of the photos in his article had to have come from Cluesforum! He shows the "team Stork" picture with the arrows inserted pointing to the disparate shadows... but never comments on the arrows or what they're attempting to show!

:blink:
Wow, is that willful blindness, cognitive dissonance or what? Yes, those are my arrows on that image, from my post on page 48 (April 30):
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2383945#p2383945

He didn't even bother to change my file name on it (except hyphens to underscores and shortened it); my arrowed original: Boston-Marathon-psyop-Bauman-TeamStork-full-1.jpg
His: "Boston_Marathon_psyop_Bauman_T.jpg"
Maat wrote:Ah, thanks for finding the full pic, Ruckus. We can see why they cropped it :rolleyes: that one was posted Thursday, April 18, by another alleged friend of Bauman's, a "classmate" claiming to have known him for "20 years": http://pagetwenty-two.blogspot.com/2013 ... auman.html

But of course there are conflicting shadow angles, dear Ruckus, because there are multiple "suns" (& S.O.Bs) in Perp-a-Loony world, don't ya know :wacko:

Image_________________________________________________________Image

Even the cropped version posted on "Bucks For Bauman" had enough bloopers to prove it wasn't legit.

Ref post on April 21st, page 31: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2383453
That sott.net writer, "Joe Quinn", is either another completely duped by or a conscious participant in the very "COINTELPRO" he ironically claims to be aware of. :rolleyes:

I suggest that the overwhelming number of disinfo sites and supposedly independent "amateur" operatives shouting "staged" hoax with "crisis actors" were all deliberately devised to bury us and Cluesforum in deflective noise; the old "discredit by association" with easily debunked set-ups and strawman fallacies. To keep everyone looking for physical instead of digital realities in cartoon images & CGI faked videos — just like 9/11: anything that can prevent the corporate "News" Media from being recognized and exposed as the government's most insidiously effective Weapon of Mass Deception.

So yes, I believe we are the target and main reason for all the latest disinfo campaigns since we are apparently still the only group representing a direct and consistent threat to the Media's cunning, spellbinding frauds.

Characters like "Joe Quinn" are summed up in a favorite quote:
[T]he essence of lying is in deception, not in words; a lie may be told by silence, by equivocation, by the accent on a syllable, by a glance of the eye attaching a peculiar significance to a sentence; and all these kinds of lies are worse and baser by many degrees than a lie plainly worded; so that no form of blinded conscience is so far sunk as that which comforts itself for having deceived, because the deception was by gesture or silence, instead of utterance; and, finally, according to Tennyson's deep and trenchant line, a lie which is half a truth is ever the worst of lies.
— John Ruskin [From Modern Painters Volume V, Part IX Ch vii, Of Vulgarity; 1887]
Ref: http://www.sott.net/page/1-About-Sott-net "launched on March 26, 2002 by": http://laura-knight-jadczyk.com/

Edit Correction: Quinn & Knight-Jadczyk are Cointelpro: http://laura-knight-jadczyk.com/books-b ... t-jadczyk/
e.g.
http://www.amazon.com/9-11-The-Ultimate ... th+jadczyk

Plus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mo ... ht-Jadczyk Image
http://cassiopaea.org/
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Lazlo wrote:IT COULD HAPPEN!

On closer 'inspection of the above photo, does the gap between the adjacent arms of 'Carlos' & 'Jeff' look odd? [Almost like optical illusion, where does the side of one arm end and one begin?]
The other thing is [and of course this could be wishful thinking because we now know the outcome of poor 'Jeff'] is wouldn't it be appropriate [as he's doing] to hold the prosthetic about where it is connected to his stump?
That said, if you look at his left knee and the distance from his posterior/seating position, is it safe to presume he was extremely long-legged if what we are seeing is supposed to be 'real', almost disproportionally?
I have no doubt that there is falsification afoot [pun intended], as has been shown already by the numerous postings, but just thought I would bring these musings to anyone's attention if they've not been done so before.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

pov603 wrote: http://truthandshadows.files.wordpress. ... -shot.jpeg

On closer 'inspection of the above photo, does the gap between the adjacent arms of 'Carlos' & 'Jeff' look odd? [Almost like optical illusion, where does the side of one arm end and one begin?]
The other thing is [and of course this could be wishful thinking because we now know the outcome of poor 'Jeff'] is wouldn't it be appropriate [as he's doing] to hold the prosthetic about where it is connected to his stump?
That said, if you look at his left knee and the distance from his posterior/seating position, is it safe to presume he was extremely long-legged if what we are seeing is supposed to be 'real', almost disproportionally?
I have no doubt that there is falsification afoot [pun intended], as has been shown already by the numerous postings, but just thought I would bring these musings to anyone's attention if they've not been done so before.
Pov,

Can you please clarify why you're referring to the controlled op/disinfo campaign's meme of "amputee/crisis actors" by suggesting a "prosthetic" in this digitally created image? If you're pointing out what might have been a deliberate element added to feed that misdirection, it would help to explain it better — otherwise it can only confuse anyone reading this if they didn't realize we had already established that all images depicting "Jeff Bauman" are Computer Graphic creations — i.e. no living entity was required to pose or act as "Jeff Bauman" for any of the images yet shown.

Remember, unlike the agent/actor vicsim amputees we've seen in TV interviews with their CGI created "stumps", all they've shown of their "Bauman hero" are photoshopped stills and very limited video (from fuzzy 6 seconds to a maximum 3 minutes): no "live" interview/talking videos at all, only a voice on the radio.

Just an FYI, that image has been stripped of all Exif data. The first one was credited to Charles Krupa on Corbisimages: http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo ... -explosion
[Ref page 3 post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2382883#p2382883]

See the original Exif data here.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

pov603 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:IT COULD HAPPEN!

A TIP OF THE HAT TO VINCENT VAN GOGH

One of the aspects of van Gogh's work, that is discussed by art historians, was his struggle with elements of his craft that he grappled with in order to be able to express himself; one of those things was perspective. Note strong comparison with the hands in van Gogh's Carpenter and Arredondo's hands (particularly the right one) in Charles Krupa's photo composition El Vaquero above.

Last edited by Lazlo on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Maat wrote:
pov603 wrote: http://truthandshadows.files.wordpress. ... -shot.jpeg

Pov,

Can you please clarify why you're referring to the controlled op/disinfo campaign's meme of "amputee/crisis actors" by suggesting a "prosthetic" in this digitally created image? If you're pointing out what might have been a deliberate element added to feed that misdirection, it would help to explain it better — otherwise it can only confuse anyone reading this if they didn't realize we had already established that all images depicting "Jeff Bauman" are Computer Graphic creations — i.e. no living entity was required to pose or act as "Jeff Bauman" for any of the images yet shown.

Remember, unlike the agent/actor vicsim amputees we've seen in TV interviews with their CGI created "stumps", all they've shown of their "Bauman hero" are photoshopped stills and very limited video (from fuzzy 6 seconds to a maximum 3 minutes): no "live" interview/talking videos at all, only a voice on the radio.

Just an FYI, that image has been stripped of all Exif data. The first one was credited to Charles Krupa on Corbisimages: http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo ... -explosion
[Ref page 3 post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2382883#p2382883]

See the original Exif data here.
@Maat, yeah, sorry.
Day off today so idling away and I should have realised I was 'mixing my metaphors' by comparing, in this instance, an 'optical illusion' [CGI] and 'real life' [also CGI].
It is difficult at times to forget that CGI is meant to be realistic.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

pov603 wrote:@Maat, yeah, sorry.
Day off today so idling away and I should have realised I was 'mixing my metaphors' by comparing, in this instance, an 'optical illusion' [CGI] and 'real life' [also CGI].
It is difficult at times to forget that CGI is meant to be realistic.
Maat, I totally accept your point on the invalid unreality of this, as depicted, but I share pov603's difficulty in being lured into identifying the gaps in the showreel. Are these casual pictures just meant to be ephemeral opinion-formers, without the slightest care that they might get some tiny bit of analysis applied to them?

The image just doesn't work- and too obviously so. Why hasn't more care gone into the crafting?

Oriental pusher-girl has leg compression, and lateral pelvic displacement. Is there meant to be some form of fish-eye dynamic distortion going on, or is that also casual composition failure? Her pace-length is totally inconsistent with the superhuman speed displayed by the paramedic/EMT- hey, he's running so fast, he's completely lost a leg (unless he and scrap-book cutout Carlos are conjoined...The inserted Cowboy rides on Tonto). The EMT's boot is like a Dali-esque alligator, leading the montage. And Bauman has so many slant-angle perspectives happening across the torso, he's like a sock-puppet filled with coat-hangers.

Is it accidental, the leaving of these kinds of (to some) obvious flaws? Or deliberate, a gauntlet cast down, awaiting a response from those less-sedated members of the audience?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

icarusinbound wrote: Maat, I totally accept your point on the invalid unreality of this, as depicted, but I share pov603's difficulty in being lured into identifying the gaps in the showreel. Are these casual pictures just meant to be ephemeral opinion-formers, without the slightest care that they might get some tiny bit of analysis applied to them?

The image just doesn't work- and too obviously so. Why hasn't more care gone into the crafting?

Oriental pusher-girl has leg compression, and lateral pelvic displacement. Is there meant to be some form of fish-eye dynamic distortion going on, or is that also casual composition failure? Her pace-length is totally inconsistent with the superhuman speed displayed by the paramedic/EMT- hey, he's running so fast, he's completely lost a leg (unless he and scrap-book cutout Carlos are conjoined...The inserted Cowboy rides on Tonto). The EMT's boot is like a Dali-esque alligator, leading the montage. And Bauman has so many slant-angle perspectives happening across the torso, he's like a sock-puppet filled with coat-hangers.

Is it accidental, the leaving of these kinds of (to some) obvious flaws? Or deliberate, a gauntlet cast down, awaiting a response from those less-sedated members of the audience?
Good questions, Icarus. I would say, in essence, it's a combination of 'all of the above'; but a more definitive answer would have to include multiple levels in light of the apparent purpose and intent: shock & awe (OODA loop), propaganda reinforcement and perceptional manipulation by cultural/reference association (movie tropes/snopes, entrainment/visual imprinting), paralyzing double-binds and contradictions, etc.

Firstly, as I acknowledged in my post (quoted above), although some may be added deliberately (to feed the controlled op misdirection) they don't even need to be — the inevitable mistakes, always unavoidable in any attempt to fake reality, will have the same effect to the perps' advantage. That is, people's natural tendency to try to make sense of what they see/presume as physically real leads them into the same illogical traps regardless. [e.g. Note the number of pre-planted "news" stories showing the Military being trained with amputee actors that ensured that auto-visual/reference association would go viral]

That's why I don't believe the perps care how poor their image fakery work is — which is only noticed as significant by a minority anyway — when they know they have it covered by sheer volume in the visual and emotional overload via 'authorities' in Media/government and celebrity/sports "icons", using every tried & true psychological trick in the book. Works like a charm, literally.

However, what I am seeing in this Bombman-Bauman "hero" story is a very calculated experiment to see how far they can go with a totally fabricated CGI entity — no physically real agent used to play/pose for the role at all, only a disembodied "voice". Looks like the next step from the Gabby Giffords semi-sim combination CGI to me. À la, "look Ma, no hands [legs, face or body]!" <_<

So, my best analogy for a deprogramming/perceptional shift would be: "Jeff Bauman" is to Carlos Arredondo what Roger Rabbit is to Bob Hoskins:
Anim-Roger-Rabbit-Hoskins1.jpg
Anim-Roger-Rabbit-Hoskins1.jpg (34.84 KiB) Viewed 16200 times
http://youtu.be/1apwAmWB44U?t=57m44s

[Clearer quality for comparison in the Blu-ray 25th Anniversary edition trailer: http://youtu.be/EXsA6l0LQjY]

1988___________________________________________►________________________________________________2013

Image Image
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Maat - I agree, 100%. We never even saw one interview with bomb-man. Conveniently he "called in" to one radio program. The video clips at the sports games appeared to be green screened. I knew we would never see him, just like we never saw Peter Lanza and we never will.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

So no name of the Oriental woman pushing the wheelchair in the ~iconic~ photo? No interviews with her? Or are they saving that sim cinema for further down the road?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Houdini wrote:So no name of the Oriental woman pushing the wheelchair in the ~iconic~ photo? No interviews with her? Or are they saving that sim cinema for further down the road?
The Media silence is still strangely deafening on that one, isn't it? Just as it is regarding your question on the supposed "photographer(s)" of the "Bauman bomb scene", despite Tlumacki's scripted nonsense recently about "his".

Re page 34, April 24:
Houdini wrote:Sooo...no interview from the lamestream media with the elusive photographer who took the ~iconic~ photo of Boom Boom Baumann lying there unattended with his legs blown off?

Don't you think they'd want to ask him what it was like to stand there in the midst of all that carnage and callously photograph a man who'd just been maimed for life?

Don't you think they'd want to ask him how he managed such a well-focused shot without fainting or vomiting?
Presumably the supposed fauxtographer(s) of this cartoon carnage too:
idschmyd wrote:“EMS checks for pulse of Krystle Campbell.”
Spot the similarities

I'm pretty sure the bozos should have stuck in the 'photographer' of the left image into the right one.
Image one: bending blue/beige guy. Red hat/White shirt beside him. Ginger/Red Jacket leaning against yellow top in image two. ETC As for perspective. RUSTY!!

Source: Both at Liveleak.
BOSTON-STRANGE4a.jpg
BOSTON-STRANGE4a.jpg (20.71 KiB) Viewed 17137 times
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Mummy Gets "Make Over" at Mass General Hospital

These people are shameless. Maybe he will be their next actor.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWxz0MlUvOI
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Lazlo wrote:Mummy Gets "Make Over" at Mass General Hospital

These people are shameless. Maybe he will be their next actor.
That reminds me - Brigham and Women's hospital allegedly treated some of the "bombing" patients. They have the Stratus Center for Medical Simulation. I wonder if they helped set up the scene for the photos. Some of them really looked like mannequins to me.

"The STRATUS Center makes extensive use of state-of-the-art, computer controlled patient simulation systems, computer based simulation and independent task trainers. The simulation center boasts two training suites, a equipped operating room, a laparoscopic/endoscopic/bronchoscopic virtual reality arcade, a microsimulation laboratory and a task oriented skill lab. Advanced AV equipment allows digital video taping of simulation cases for debriefing.

The STRATUS Center was designed to ensure that one has the necessary expertise each time one encounters a challenging medical situation. Our simulators are programmed to replicate a multitude of scenarios - from the difficult airway, to the management of complicated multi-system failure; situations that we just don't see every day. STRATUS enables you to practice the necessary skills, enabling you to respond with confidence, as if you were presented with these situations daily.

By incorporating real-time, interactive simulation systems, STRATUS enables the healthcare professional to experience realistic patient scenarios, where the patient actually responds to actions taken or omitted. This instant cause and effect allows critical assessment of your actions. Talk about building confidence!"

http://www.brighamandwomens.org/Departm ... fault.aspx