Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Re: Alleged explosions at Boston Marathon - April 15, 2013

Unread post by nonhocapito »

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... istan.html

Caption: "Martin Richard, right, is pictured with his family. His mother, Denise, has undergone brain surgery and his six-year-old sister Jane lost a leg in the blast, while his older brother, Henry, 12, escaped injury. They are also pictured with his father, Bill."
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

These two Family Guy scenes are from the same episode (spliced together).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0LwbnvhwxQ
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

nonhocapito wrote:Vicsim "Martin Richard"

8 years old alleged victim Martin Richard, from http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/04/marti ... -year-old/

Blue lines, Christian cross, the Moon, a heart, a brown bird (maybe an eagle), the graal with alpha and omega on it, a stone (or a piece of bread), leaves and seeds... what's happening here? :wacko:

I smell some sinister pagan ritual :lol:

Maybe this eagle is about to ram the christian cross of love just like 9/11 planes rammed Twin Towers ? Islam vs. Christianity kind of thing :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Area Man Growing A Little Tired Of Rushing Home To Hug Loved Ones

Following the deadly explosions Monday that rocked the city of Boston, area man Tom Sifton told reporters he’s getting pretty tired of frantically rushing home from work as fast as he possibly can to hug his loved ones tight. “I realize that desperately racing home to my wife and kids so I can hold them and tell them I love them is part of the routine now and I need to get used to it, but sometimes I just don’t know if I have another one in me,” the haggard 47-year-old said after clutching his children and telling them that everything will be all right as tears welled up in his eyes. “I used to have to do this kind of thing maybe once a year, at most, but now it seems like every couple of weeks I’m rushing home to hug my family, be thankful they weren’t the ones killed in a horrific shooting or bombing, and assure them I will always be there to protect them and keep them safe. Man, it gets exhausting.” At press time, Sifton was telling his children something like this would never happen again, a practice he has mastered over the past six months.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-m ... -to,32069/
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Every Family Member's Birthday Now Marred By Some Tragedy

After Monday’s deadly explosions at the Boston Marathon cast a pall over Conner Mason’s 7th birthday celebration, the Mason family reportedly realized that each of their birthdays were now tainted by a national tragedy. “Our youngest daughter’s birthday is September 11, Julie’s is on the Virginia Tech anniversary, Lauren’s falls on the Aurora shooting, and my husband’s is on the Newtown massacre,” said Anne Mason, 39, local mother of five children whose own birthday is April 20—the anniversary of the Columbine shooting. “And actually, now that I think of it, my father was born on January 8, which was the day of the Tuscon massacre, and our dog Howie’s birthday was November 5, 2009, the exact same day as the Fort Hood attack. I think the only person in the family who wasn’t born on the day of a tragedy is my youngest son Eric.” Sources added that Mason was dismayed to learn shortly thereafter that Eric’s July 7 birthday actually coincided with the London bus bombing.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/every- ... e-t,32070/
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

9/11 all over again but instead of anthrax, we now have ricin:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/16/us/tainte ... ?hpt=hp_t1

Also yesterday, on CNN they talked about the "Evildoers". That was Bushie's favorite word after 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

STEVE SILVA video scores 10 million views on YT (in one day)

The "iconic" video of the Boston Marathon "terror" event is credited to Boston Globe sportswriter "STEVE SILVA". It lasts for 2min42seconds. So the very first question we should ask ourselves is : "where is the rest of Steve Silva's video? Did he stop filming only 2min42secs after the blasts? Really?"

"Explosions at the Boston Marathon" (currently at 10,706,635 views)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg

So who is this STEVE SILVA guy? If he exists - he certainly has some explaining to do. I would personally place him at the top of our "to-do" list of our ongoing investigation. The man should be interrogated - asap.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKbPcqm8mAw

An animated gif I made - out of a segment of Steve Silva's video :
AmongTheThugs

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Twin bombing. :D
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

Steve O.[/quote]

Where is our legless friend in your above photo.......? Cowboy man is still there, didn't legless leave the scene with cowboy?

Image[/quote]

Look familiar? Gotta love the conditioning and programming the perps are using these days. Quite creative.

Edit: I was emailed this shoe ad photo by a friend, I am not sure if it's a real ad? Has anyone else seen it posted anywhere? I could not find any copy of it online. If it's not an authentic ad, I'll gladly take it down.
Last edited by XQB on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

did anyone notice that girls eyes and expression laying next to legless? I see no fear, shock or pain all i see is her laying down in "position" failing at not trying to act like shes looking at the camera...

XQB

Unread post by XQB »

y0lked wrote:did anyone notice that girls eyes and expression laying next to legless? I see no fear, shock or pain all i see is her laying down in "position" failing at not trying to act like shes looking at the camera...
If he's the same legless vicsim on the wheelchair, there's no possible way he could have survived, let alone be conscious. The blood loss alone would be enough to send him into shock. The femoral artery would likely have been severed. They are certainly ratcheting up the blood and gore in a feeble attempt to depict more realism in this fake terror event, since the last 2 psy-ops failed miserably. Either way, anyone with a working brain can see the fakery a mile away.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

There were so many incidents of predated pages with Sandy Hook that after a while I assumed it was deliberate, part of the psyop. I don't really understand the goal, possibly just to distract researchers. Now that we're seeing the same thing with this one, I know for sure that it's part of the plan. I wouldn't spend too much time focusing on it.

The black flashes on the video are interesting.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Here is an amusing statement from CNN:
Conspiracy theories

We almost hate to even address this stuff. We'll start with a bottom line: Anyone saying they know what happened at this point is making it up.

But that didn't stop far-fetched imaginings, often based in political ideology, from flying almost immediately after the attack.

One syndicated talk show host (who won't be named and whose content won't be linked here) tweeted that the attacks "stink to high heaven" of a so-called "false flag," or staged attack. "False flag" is an old naval term that's come to be used for a military action that's not what it appears to be.

At least one Web user was ready for this. He registered a website -- bostonmarathonconspiracy.com -- on Monday. Clicking the link reveals a white page with black text reading:
"I bought this domain to keep some conspiracy theory kook from owning it. Please keep the victims of this event and their families in your thoughts. Thank you."
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

I'm not too happy about this dubious, cartoon-y glove in the bottom-right corner of the ridiculous image above. Rhyme schemes aside, it's so out-of-place that it almost appears embossed. I mean, look at it! Is it radioactive? Why aren't they running from the glove nuke!?

Is it levitating? Is that crisp halo around it supposed to be a shadow? The lighting on that thing is just fascinating. In all seriousness, can anyone explain to me how this could happen authentically, given the way the rest of the image is "lit"?

edit: Also, zoom in on the orange object just above the plutonium---It looks copied and pasted to me.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Posted this in the chat box by mistake.

From my Facebook:
Mark, these were not actors. I lived in Boston and several of my friends were close with two of the three killed. I have friends that work at hospitals and saw the carnage first hand. All assumptions of who is responsible aside (I'm always up for a conspiracy theory) there are real victims. There are real people suffering. Just an FYI.
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like