Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
y0lked

Re: Alleged explosions at Boston Marathon - April 15, 2013

Unread post by y0lked »

I, Gestalta wrote:
y0lked wrote:
Did anyone notice the blood on his sweatshirt? Its on the TOP of his sleeves? None on his chest, stomach, jeans, knees, none on his hands, just a tiny stain on the top of where his quad is. He talks about how he helped the guy with the blown off leg tie his tourniquet so surely he would be covered in blood. His lanyard is also clean and his bright white number plate is also spot free. Doesnt add up. He also mentions legless told him his name but he forgot. Hes also shaking like crazy, im starting to think this guy isnt mentally stable. And to sum it all up he talks about how he needs to get home. Wouldnt he be interviewed by authorities as an eye witness, especially being extremely close to the "blasts" and being one of the first on scene?
One of the classic signs of a person experiencing the aftermath of adrenaline is "the shakes", and they can easily be emulated to a realistic/believable degree.

From first-hand experience, I can attest to having faked the shakes, myself, in live, mid-stakes poker games. In a game full of even semi-savvy players, the shakes can be interpreted as a sign of the strength of one's hand and, as such, in big pots, you will often have players faking the signs of adrenaline in what is called a "reverse tell".

The question shouldn't be whether or not our cowboy is mentally stable, but rather whether or not he is faking the shakes.
i agree with that, and that was my initial conclusion, however my thoughts were of a new tactic using mentaly ill rather than actors. Load him up on a certain inhibiting drug and place him at the scene, when he reacts it would look completely natural. Hand picked people that might be incredibly gullible (due to their state) and not have the capacity to define what is real and what is not (schizophrenics?) so that possibly when he attends to the actors he cannot tell it is fake. It wouldnt be the first time the government used these kinds of people induced with drugs to preform in a certain manner.

something to keep in mind <_<

coincidentally the runners is in quite possibly the only position for his face and number to be hidden in this picture :rolleyes: leaving out any form of identification
I, Gestalta

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

anonjedi2 wrote:birdman2,

Excellent analysis. The superhero cops photo is an obvious fraud, taken as if it's a movie poster, and it's surely disheartening that the masses can't see this nonsense for what it is.

Definitely a lot of symbolism in this psyop. I think this one speaks for itself.

While we're gently humoring the symbolism bit, has someone already asked about the time on that clock? 5:25, is it? May 25th?

From wonkypedia, significant occurrences on May 25th:

1997 – A military coup in Sierra Leone replaces President Ahmad Tejan Kabbah with Major Johnny Paul Koromah.
1999 – The United States House of Representatives releases the Cox Report which details the People's Republic of China's nuclear espionage against the U.S. over the prior two decades.
2000 – Liberation Day of Lebanon. Israel withdraws its army from most of the Lebanese territory after 22 years of its first invasion in 1978.
2001 – 32-year-old Erik Weihenmayer, of Boulder, Colorado, becomes the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
2002 – China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates in mid-air and crashes into the Taiwan Strait. All 225 people on board are killed.
2009 – North Korea allegedly tests its second nuclear device. Following the nuclear test, Pyongyang also conducted several missile tests building tensions in the international community.
2011 – Oprah Winfrey airs her last show, ending her twenty five year run of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
2012 – The Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to successfully rendezvous with the International Space Station (ISS).

;)
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

These two photos do not make any sense.

y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

^^ Looks like the white lane divider is missing too... relative to the shadows it should be visible
anonjedi2

I, Gestalta wrote:
While we're gently humoring the symbolism bit, has someone already asked about the time on that clock? 5:25, is it? May 25th?

From wonkypedia, significant occurrences on May 25th:

1997 – A military coup in Sierra Leone replaces President Ahmad Tejan Kabbah with Major Johnny Paul Koromah.
1999 – The United States House of Representatives releases the Cox Report which details the People's Republic of China's nuclear espionage against the U.S. over the prior two decades.
2000 – Liberation Day of Lebanon. Israel withdraws its army from most of the Lebanese territory after 22 years of its first invasion in 1978.
2001 – 32-year-old Erik Weihenmayer, of Boulder, Colorado, becomes the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
2002 – China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates in mid-air and crashes into the Taiwan Strait. All 225 people on board are killed.
2009 – North Korea allegedly tests its second nuclear device. Following the nuclear test, Pyongyang also conducted several missile tests building tensions in the international community.
2011 – Oprah Winfrey airs her last show, ending her twenty five year run of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
2012 – The Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to successfully rendezvous with the International Space Station (ISS).

5:25 on one side of his head and Bank of America on the other.

;)
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

At first glance, I do not understand why the clock would be reflected with such a perspective by the window on the right-hand side of the image. While the very fashionable dutch angle is making it annoying to establish my visual equilibrium, it seems pretty clear to me that the clock is not tilted diagonally toward the building, and is not aligned in such a way as to provide such a reflection.

I am open to being disabused of my suspicions, because I am almost ready to go either way with this one.

omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

birdman2 wrote:In response to this earlier post of Simon's:
simonshack wrote:*

STEVE SILVA video scores 10 million views on YT (in one day)

The "iconic" video of the Boston Marathon "terror" event is credited to Boston Globe sportswriter "STEVE SILVA". It lasts for 2min42seconds. ...

... So who is this STEVE SILVA guy? If he exists - he certainly has some explaining to do. I would personally place him at the top of our "to-do" list of our ongoing investigation. The man should be interrogated - asap.
I'd suggest adding JOHN TLUMACKI to the to-do list also. I was surprised to see that Steve Silva's video was placed alongside the two staged pictures that claim to be taken within the time frame of this same video, here on the Seattle Times website:

http://seattletimes.com/html/picturethi ... athon.html
(this link was shared in an earlier post)

Both pictures are credited to "JOHN TLUMACKI / AP PHOTO / THE BOSTON GLOBE".

I can't see any opportunity for this picture:

to be taken during the events of this video by Steve Silva.
Watch Silva's video and try to hit 'pause' at the moment Tlumacki snaps his lucky 'photograph':

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg

Any luck?

Bill Iffrig (strange name?) is supposedly the 78-year old man in the picture who falls down. This is the sequence of events in Silva's video that relate to Bill:

00:08 - 00:15
Bill falls on the ground, and we see him lying on the ground. There are no photographers near him. The 'superhero cops' near Bill also aren't in the correct formation for this picture to be taken.

00:16 - 00:30
Steve Silva moves his camera away from Bill and films the flags instead. Are we supposed to believe that the above image was snapped somewhere between 00:16 - 00:30? Somehow, Tlumacki ran over, hunched down, and took this photo? It can't be either of the two women wearing yellow jackets that take the photo, as we see them turn and run away at 00:16. Also, the photo seems to be staged right at the moment of the bomb blast - the 'superhero cops' are not helping Bill, they are instead responding to the 'immediate threat' of the smoke machine malfunction (or bomb, or whatever).

00:31 - 00:38
We join 'Bill Iffrig' again, as he is walking away from the scene, with somebody supporting him.

So if that photo was real, it would have been taken between 00:16 and 00:30, right? Please suggest any alternative. If I am missing something I would like to know.

I think that this photo and video are incompatible, and they rule each other out.

(I hardly ever post on cluesforum but I read regularly)
I am 99.99% certain that Tlumacki actually appears in Silvas video. At 1:12 you see him turning away from shooting pics of the "carnage" site. He is the guy wearing a vest and holding a camera.

I saw him interview on CNN . His "iconic" photo of the super cops and the Ifrig character will be on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Regards,

Steve O.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj0UFJpXDzo

100% fake.

Poison-the-well tactics seem to be well prepared for this one.
anonjedi2

Steve Silva is the founder of bostondirtdogs.com, which I am guessing has already seen a spike in traffic. It'll be interesting to see if the website gets a makeover soon.

Here's his facebook page which allows public comments. Anyone up for it? :D
https://www.facebook.com/silva1

Based on his twitter page, he's already gone into full propaganda mode. https://twitter.com/stevesilva

Notable tweets since the event:

His last tweet is a link to a video of last year's marathon at the finish line, which includes our friend Carlos crossing the finish line with his dead son's boots in his arms (who died in Iraq).
http://www.boston.com/video/viral_page/ ... 5886215001

He also links to this MSNBC propaganda piece and is doing interviews with Piers Morgan, Matt Lauer, Brian Williams, Scott Pelley, TV, radio and others. "Doing best I can with media requests. Apologies for those who have contacted me via FB. Just can't do all of them." <_< http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04 ... orism?lite

EDITED to Add:

Linked In - http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id ... _name_link

He's a graduate of University of Massachusetts at Amherst - Isenberg School of Management, class of 1985

It looks like Steve is used to work for a company called Hook Media. "Multimedia Design Firm specializing in Filmmaking, Video, Design and Conceptual Artistry." Their slogan? "Let Us Exploit You" http://www.hookmedia.tv/
Last edited by anonjedi2 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
anonjedi2

In this photo, we can see the second floor of the Lens Crafters building also has the glass blown outwards, indicating that the blast came from inside. But if that's the case, how are the plastic blinds still standing with no disturbance whatsoever? Would the blast be strong enough to destroy glass and not cheap, flimsy plastic blinds?

In the next photo, we can see even the third level has the windows blown out. What's going on here?

ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

That's not really what you could call a fake video, it's more about misinterpretation, I think.
Here is the original ABC video and around 2:30 of the video we can see a flag or a cloth of some sort being pulled away off camera. Could also be the result of the wind.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5ATXS9OiQ
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

omaxsteve wrote:I am 99.99% certain that Tlumacki actually appears in Silvas video. At 1:12 you see him turning away from shooting pics of the "carnage" site. He is the guy wearing a vest and holding a camera.

I saw him interview on CNN . His "iconic" photo of the super cops and the Ifrig character will be on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Regards,

Steve O.
Yes that does look like Tlumacki at 1:12 in Silva's video. Was he frantically running all over the place?

Even though we can't see Tlumacki anywhere near the falling runner Bill Iffrig (in Silva's video), Tlumacki claims that Bill Iffrig fell down right in front of him! (I suppose he has to say that, because he is claiming credit for this 'photograph').
Boston Globe Photographer John Tlumacki had staked out a position to capture the celebratory images characteristic of the finish line, but instead captured the terrifying moment.

He told CNN, “I was focused on a couple children coming over the finish line. And then the blast occurred, and everybody was just screaming,” he said.

Tlumacki explained that Iffrig “fell in front of me and then the Boston police officers that were near him started drawing their guns. It was just a panic on people’s faces.”

“What a way to end a marathon with a bomb blast. I mean think of all of those thousands of people who come to the Boston Marathon every year,” the photographer said, calling the race “a Boston treasure.”
(emphasis added) source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04 ... nish-line/

Tlumacki 'explains' further, in this interview with Piers Morgan on CNN:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4aTY2USgsA

"What a way to end a marathon with a bomb blast" - Tlumacki
What a way to end a marathon indeed! Everyone had a blast! :P
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

anonjedi2 wrote:In this photo, we can see the second floor of the Lens Crafters building also has the glass blown outwards, indicating that the blast came from inside. But if that's the case, how are the plastic blinds still standing with no disturbance whatsoever? Would the blast be strong enough to destroy glass and not cheap, flimsy plastic blinds?
Once again, look at the maps I posted earlier with the locations of the explosions. LensCrafters is in between them and not in front, so it is not so incredible if the glass appears to be outside. The bomb did NOT go off in front of those windows. Maybe the shock wave, hitting sideways, could cause the glass to explode like that. I wouldn't know.

Personally I think the explosions did happen, considering that we are in the middle of a crowded city. And if they happened, no real need to mess up that much with the damages, as long as the fake victims part is taken care of.
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

the tearing down of barricades and scattering of flags:

flags up:

people decide to push barricade and flags down:

flags down

flags scattered:

source: Image

"I was at my office overlooking the boston marathon which is half a block from the finish line when the explosion went off while watching which was a shock.. I ran to grab my camera hoping to catch any leads but here is what i have. Please share if you feel these might lead to what occurred especially the before shots of that area of the 1st bombing.

My observation is that the explosion was in front of the "candy store" or "marathon palace" in a trashcan or something on the far side of the sidewalk near the fence that exploded. Big blast of fire, and smoke, but it all vanished so fast and not much left to see minus lots of shattered glass.

This is a sad day for such a great event. I was amazed how fast the medics and nearby citizens took action to run into the smoke, rip off their shirts to help the wounded.

Please share, post, link this set if you feel these photos might aid in figuring out this tragic event.... especially in the "Before photos" which show lots of faces and perhaps clues.

UPDATES: interesting reads about the photos:
- reddit: www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/1cf5wp/ 2013_boston_marat...

- If you are looking at the exif data, i realized my am and pm were flipped on new camera but times are accurate otherwise.

- FBI, Police already have these photos. thanks for info to send them."
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

The usual absurdity.

Parents of a person so brutally murdered throw themselves at the cameras to discuss their feelings.
Not even one day after the events.

From http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/3 ... -1.1318839

Caption: "Patty Campbell, with her younger son Billy (right) and brother John Reilly (left) speak with the press about her daughter Krystle, who was killed during the Boston Marathon bombing."
Even found the time to write a little speech.

:puke:

The vicsim "Krystle Campbell"

From http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/3 ... -1.1318839

About her: "A native of Arlington, Mass., Campbell had made a tradition of coming to Boston to cheer on the runners as they completed the marathon and had attended this year’s race with her best friend, who remains hospitalized with serious injuries."