Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Sisterlover

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Boston 'massacre' dates

From and including: Monday, March 5, 1770
To, but not including : Monday, April 15, 2013

It is 88,795 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 243 years, 1 month, 10 days excluding the end date

(2+4+3)= 9 & 1+10=11
9/11 <_<

From timeanddate.com
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duratio ... 15&y2=2013
Fedge

Unread post by Fedge »

I'm posting this 'pic' because i haven't seen it here already.

First time i see one 'pic' with that much of the window frame. We can see Jeff Boomboom and his bloodemptied body. (lots of Bs and Os in my previous phrase ^^)
I got the highest quality from a korean news site (-_- ? )
edit: grammar and humor clarification
Last edited by Fedge on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fedge wrote:I'm posting this 'pic' because i haven't seen it here already.
"THE SUSPECT'S RUNAWAY"

Yes, it is part of a series of 5 sequential images credited to one 'Benjamin Thorndike'. Those images have been published in the international media - and have been purported to depict one of the SUSPECT terrorists running away from the crime scene... I have uploaded the best versions I have found of this series on septclues.com :

IMAGE1
IMAGE2
IMAGE3
IMAGE4
IMAGE5

In order to compare these 5 sequential images in detail, I have cropped sections of them and made three gif loops for analysis: 1versus2 / 3versus4 / 4versus5. As we will see, each one of these gif comparisons (is clearly meant to) represent a timelapse of roughly 1 second or so. Here is the first one:

1versus2
Here we have our SUSPECT lunging forward in an apparent sprinting posture. Already, we may note a basic oddity with this pair of images, meant to have been snapped in quick succession: the relative size of the window-frames/ versus the exterior views. It's hard to imagine that, from one second to the other, Mr Thorndike moved about while adjusting his zoom settings - without botching/blurring one or both of the shots. But let's get on.

3versus4
Here, our SUSPECT appears to slow down somewhat (compare with distance travelled by little girl in pink jacket).
Note also lady marked "D" (and how she makes one step, correctly putting her left foot ahead of her right).

4versus5
Here is where it gets, shall we say, rather interesting. The SUSPECT performs some sort of ballet and gets overtaken by the guy on his left (whose "South-North" shadow is quite wrong, btw). Meanwhile, some amazing things take place during this very short timespan:

- Granma "A" pulls herself up - all by her own - and starts looking for her lunch pack.
- Girl "B"(with a pain in her ear) hops forward with joined feet(?) for a pretty good distance (compare with SUSPECT).
- Girl "C" also pulls herself up - all by her own- without any exterior help.
- Lady "D" performs the most remarkable 'feats' of all : she drifts forward as if skating on ice (or perhaps that's another ballet step?). Moreover, her shadow shrinks by 20% as she 'steps' forward !
- Girl "E" also moves about - yet maintains an identical posture as she does so.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, the thick smoke in upper right corner SUDDENLY disappears - between shots 4 and 5!

Methinks "Mr. Benjamin" has some essplainin' to do. <_<

Here's our wondrous alleged "photographer" of the above supposed "photographs":
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS - April 17, 2013

"Benjamin Thorndike is among the many people who have submitted photos and videos to the FBI during the hunt for suspects in the Boston Marathon attack."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2RJXTTh4U
"...photos AND videos"? :huh:

Can't wait to check out Ben's videos! If you find any, let me know! :lol:
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

So between "Benjamin Thorndike" and Mister "Orangutang", we now have TWO people who just happened to be in their offices (in unnamed businesses at unnamed addresses on unnamed floors) and who just happened to grab their HI-RES cameras when they heard the bomb blast and were able to take a series of HI-RES photos through the glass of their office windows without any of the normal distortion, reflections and other factors that you would get when shooting photos through a glass window. Will wonders never cease?
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Dance teacher who lost a foot in the Boston marathon bombing vows to dance again and run in next year's marathon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1324519

For someone who has lost a foot in a 'bomb blast' less than a week ago, Adrianne Haslet-Davis looks surprisingly happy and free of any trauma.
She also appears free of any other injuries, cuts or abrasions. Really lucky considering the bombs were supposedly packed with nails and ball bearings.
:rolleyes:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Boston Police Commissioner: "We're confident that these were the two ACTORS ..."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYXmhBNz5D0
Last edited by lux on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

mnew9 wrote:Dance teacher who lost a foot in the Boston marathon bombing vows to dance again and run in next year's marathon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1324519

For someone who has lost a foot in a 'bomb blast' less than a week ago, Adrianne Haslet-Davis looks surprisingly happy and free of any trauma.
She also appears free of any other injuries, cuts or abrasions. Really lucky considering the bombs were supposedly packed with nails and ball bearings.
From the dance teacher in the hospital photo:

From one of the post-bomb photos posted throughout the thread:

omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

simonshack wrote:
Fedge wrote:I'm posting this 'pic' because i haven't seen it here already.
"THE SUSPECT'S RUNAWAY"

Yes, it is part of a series of 5 sequential images credited to one 'Benjamin Thorndike'. Those images have been published in the international media - and have been purported to depict one of the SUSPECT terrorists running away from the crime scene... I have uploaded the best versions I have found of this series on septclues.com :

IMAGE1
IMAGE2
IMAGE3
IMAGE4
IMAGE5

In order to compare these 5 sequential images in detail, I have cropped sections of them and made three gif loops for analysis: 1versus2 / 3versus4 / 4versus5. As we will see, each one of these gif comparisons (is clearly meant to) represent a timelapse of roughly 1 second or so. Here is the first one:

1versus2
Here we have our SUSPECT lunging forward in an apparent sprinting posture. Already, we may note a basic oddity with this pair of images, meant to have been snapped in quick succession: the relative size of the window-frames/ versus the exterior views. It's hard to imagine that, from one second to the other, Mr Thorndike moved about while adjusting his zoom settings - without blurring one or both of the shots. But let's get on.

3versus4
Here, our SUSPECT appears to slow down somewhat (compare with distance travelled by little girl in pink jacket).
Note also lady marked "D" (and how she makes one step, correctly putting her left foot ahead of her right).

4versus5
Here is where it gets, shall we say, rather interesting. The SUSPECT performs some sort of ballet and gets overtaken by the guy on his left (whose "South-North" shadow is quite wrong, btw). Meanwhile, some amazing things take place during this very short timespan:

- Granma "A" pulls herself up - all by her own - and starts looking for her lunch pack.
- Girl "B"(with a pain in her ear) hops forward with joined feet(?) for a pretty good distance (compare with SUSPECT).
- Girl "C" also pulls herself up - all by her own- without any exterior help.
- Lady "D" performs the most remarkable 'feats' of all : she drifts forward as if skating on ice (or perhaps that's another ballet step?). Moreover, her shadow shrinks by 20% as she 'steps' forward !
- Girl "E" also moves about - yet maintains an identical posture as she does so.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, the thick smoke in upper right corner SUDDENLY disappears - between shots 4 and 5!

Methinks "Mr. Benjamin" has some essplainin' to do. <_<
Simon, you are truly GIFted. Terrific exposé. I don't know how to do the GIF magic , but I think that if you can compare shots 2 vs 3, the guy in the Boston Bruin sweater seems to disappear completely, while everyone around him just moves a step or two.

regards,

Steve O.
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

The_Thinker wrote:Something is striking me as odd, which is that I've noticed that a fair amount of people on blogs, Facebook and other websites are talking about how this is 'staged'; and that 'these people are actors', etc. I'm not sure what to make of this, but it seems like there is a lot more of a push even in the more mainstream conspiracy circles to call this out as a hoax (certainly much more than has ever been the case with 9/11).

I certainly don't believe that the 'majority' have suddenly had a change of mind where fakery is concerned, so what gives? Is this an effort to muddy the current cutting edge Fakery exposure and research being done here by appearing to align with it, but then directing the topic away from ideas, such as, the videos and imagery being false, pre-prepared and manipulated; and instead purely focusing on the idea that actors on the ground were used?

It just seems to be being mentioned by those who would otherwise steer clear of, and even ridicule or attempt to discredit Media Fakery; a friend of mine on Facebook, who is very much a "Thermite-Jones-Truther-Sheep" is talking about the "double amputee man" being an actor, and even Infowars have an article that talks about Boston "actors" (albeit it is an article that argues how the theory should likely be avoided, but even so, it still gives publicity to the idea and can you honestly imagine Infowars ever even mentioning the term Vicsim or talking about that at all! Because I can't!) So, what is going on here? Is it a way to jump ahead of the game in terms of misinformation and damage control, seems like a risky move if so... Just something to think about anyway.
It's called 'Dallasgoldbugging' the media fakery. You confuse people by concentrating only on actors, rather than media fakery in general which includes the use of actors among many other techniques, CGI, photoshop, lying real media personalities in on it, etc. Then when the field of research is deliberately limited and watered-down and people are left with lots of unanswered questions, comparisons are made to clowns like goldbug who claims Martin Scorsese's dad was the Shah of Iran, Kevin Costner acted the part of Sandusky and other absurd mentally deranged nonsense and the whole thing is dismissed as lunacy and better left unexplored. As long as they create enough foul bathwater, you are more likely to throw the entire baby out with the bathwater and crawl back either to Alex Jones's gatekeeping or all the way back to the MSM itself.

Infowars has always banned media fakery but because of so many alternative sources now all over you tube and the net, more and more older guys who were gatekeeping media fakery on 9-11 and have for 10 years are now FORCED to acknowledge it on Sandy Hook and this Boston Fiasco in order to maintain some conspiracy 'street cred.' One example is Daryl Bradford Smith of iamthewitness.com, an anti-Zionist research site that's been around a long time and is usually around 280,000 Alexa rating. This guy was an ex-associate of Christopher Bollyn and Eric Hufschmid (nutty brother-in-law of one of Rupert Murdoch's sons), all die-hard 9-11 plane-huggers. He is now acknowledging full media fakery and staged events on Sandy Hook and Boston while refusing to change his original opinion on the 9-11 psy-op. :P

By the way, David Icke forums has also started automatically deleting all media fakery related posts from their main 'Boston bombings' thread (under today's news where there are thousands of viewers at any one time) and throwing them in the 'rant room' with no googlebots where they are very hard to find. Such a bunch of slimy monkeys !! The 'sleeper shills' go to work when the brushfire starts to get out of control. :lol:
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

▲ Nicely summarized, Teriyaki. And brilliant fauxtograph debunking as usual, Simon! B)

Addendum to: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2383400

RE "Bucks For Bauman" $cam

I have now confirmed for myself beyond all doubt that none of these "fund raising" sites for Boston "bombing" vicsims could possibly be created by any well-meaning dupes. It is now perfectly clear that they are all perp-generated, controlled and very carefully managed.

I sent the following message to test "Brooke Gibbs", the supposed creator of that "Bucks For Bauman" fund raiser page, via the contact form (using an alternate email for reply) 21 hours ago:

http://www.gofundme.com/BucksforBauman
Dear Ms Gibbs,

As you state on your "Bucks For Bauman" page that Jeff is a "dear friend" of yours, I was wondering if you could possibly provide any proof that you actually know him in real life. I'm sorry to have to ask what may seem a strange question, but due to innumerable discrepancies in the media stories and images of reported events at the Boston Marathon, I'm sure you can understand why most thinking people would require verification before contributing to (or promoting) any fund raising efforts based only on hearsay.

Since we all know the media is notorious for getting facts wrong and even fabricating details and images to promote a story, if you could show me something to confirm that Jeff Bauman is not just another media creation it would be most appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

[pseudonym]
Still no response — although only 2 hours after I sent that this "Charles Dumont" commenter appeared on the Bauman page also asking for "proof" & quickly convinced by a stranger's familial claims, hearsay & media endorsements:

What a coincidence, eh? Image Not!

Note: you can't post a comment without linking to your Fakebook account (so they can track exactly who you are):

Here's a selection from the comments to show how cunningly managed it all is, with a dash of Controlled Opposition (i.e. anything but media fakery, of course) :

Reference 9/11:

Journalist:

Backstopper story for the EMT "help":

#1 Backstopper for "family/friends":

#2 "Cousin":

AP perp:

#3 "Cousin" & another stooge quickly manages "Doubters" (real & contrived):

Purported "doubter" conveniently converted:

Now, if this were a real, pre-existing "photo" of the "Boom" man, why would it be manipulated at all?

Jeffrey's Exif Viewer (zoom on viewer for comparison)

What is the yellow streak down the right cheek? Note: when any real photo of a face is lightened (gamma increased), it washes out evenly, never like this:

And they always have trouble with shadows; how can a shadow of the little finger be created by that angle of sunlight? :rolleyes:

Continuous red outlines when lightened = PhotoShop

Finally (re http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2383090) "Jeff Bauman Jr's" Facebook page that couldn't be found & only listed on the "father's" page in Family as "pending", has now appeared (but still "pending"/not linked from "father's" page):
Jeff Bauman: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1043692236 — "Joined Facebook December 28, 2007"

Jeff Bauman ("father"): https://www.facebook.com/bauman60 — "Joined Facebook November 5, 2008"

:wacko:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

^^^^^ Great work, Maat! :)
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

What is the story of the three yellow balloons (Top right) in pic 1? They popped after the smoke from the bomb dissipated? Wow they are tough to withstand shrapnel!
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

An artist friend of mine noticed a Korean flag reflected in the blown out window viz next to the couple practicing their Karma Sutra, :P
The darkskinned lady is being raped under her right armpit by two severed thighs (presumably with manly or girly bits in between). These prostheses do not fit the "Official Story" :puke:
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

@Maat

Oh yes !! That site was approved by almighty CNN and 'I was suspicious but now my mind has been set at ease.' This guy was this guy's 'friend' on facebook and there's your proof, just ridiculous. Leading their own fake 'opposition' at every turn.
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Wed May 08, 2013 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

So, it looks like Boom Boom was part of Team Stork, and so was the lady lying next to him.

https://twitter.com/TeamStork

http://wwwteamstork.org
Last edited by anonjedi2 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.