Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by Maat »

kickstones wrote:Maybe not relevent, but what puzzles me is that on pictures of the actual race there is, what appears to be, a white tannoy fixed on the white canopy overlooking the finishing line. However, when the explosion occurs it has been removed?
[st]It is still depicted; although the perspectives seem screwy, you can still see the bottom edge of it at the top of that last "after bomb" image.[/st]

EDIT Correction: you are right, the speaker system is missing! Good catch! (Sorry, I was looking at the wrong thing. :))
Attachments
Boston-Marathon-tannoy-gone.jpg
Boston-Marathon-tannoy-gone.jpg (29.81 KiB) Viewed 15536 times
omega

Unread post by omega »

Looks like the tannoy system is another item (along with the massive disappearing screen outside Aquient on the corner of Exeter) which wasn't accounted for in the reconstruction. Good spot.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

omega wrote:Looks like the tannoy system is another item (along with the massive disappearing screen outside Aquient on the corner of Exeter) which wasn't accounted for in the reconstruction. Good spot.
Looking at the first picture below, and the height of the bottom right lamp post, it looks like this is another picture from the Aquient building. However, the monitor would appear to obstruct the camera view if the picture was taken from one of ther lower windows, suggesting it would have to be missing in order to get the correct angle from the window.

datspot

Unread post by datspot »

Maat wrote:
analucia wrote: Maat,
I understand what you're saying regarding a caricature they have created. My question is to what lengths they have undergone creating that caricature. And maybe we disagree on the cowboy, I think he's a real person, but an actor.

Yes, Analucia, Cowboy Arredondo is clearly one of their agents acting the role of “rescuer/witness” for green-screen “interviews” (with already established back story as “peace activist/Occupy protester”). But only his image was used in the cgi animations and composite stills of the Boston “bomb scenes” to lend more “realism” to the deception by cognitive association.

The animated movies and stills contain no actors because no real people or physical “staging” were necessary to make the “bomb scene” events or “victims” with cgi software.

This is what confuses people as it was obviously intended to do!
analucia wrote: Could they have a wheelchair with either a dummy that has body parts and Moulage makeup and they cgi'd the face on the dummy or perhaps an amputee actor with fake Moulage injuries so the cowboy actor has something real to hold/tourniquet and then the amputee actor has a skintight, green face/head cover

No, why bother with such complicated machinations and backstopping nightmares when it can all be done with computer graphic programs? (ref 9/11, Oslo/Utoya, Arizona etc.).
Can we please purge this "amputee actor" nonsense from intelligent discussion once and for all? A real amputee would be known to others already, therefore could not be used to play a "Boston Victim", unless they're a Salamander or an Axolotl FFS! Image
analucia wrote: - think Green Man on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - and this Jeff Bauman, who has sold his image to the perps to use, and then they cgi his face for the footage/images we are fed through mainstream media. That way they get some sort of interaction between actors and caricatures and realism in perspective of the bone jutting out, etc., much like we see in the movies or TV like The Walking Dead, in the footage/photos while creating their deception.
Movies and TV shows are not a relevant comparison with secret ops trying to pretend the scenes & characters shown are real. Movie actors are pre-existing people known in reality; PsyOp “victims” are not (with rare exceptions) and any agent/actor “witnesses/rescuers” are obviously few (in relation to the size of the Op, e.g. more for 9/11).

There are no real photos or videos of “Jeff Bauman”! if any of the “photos” shown of that character were of a real person, why are they all faked? If “Bauman” existed to provide "his" image or “act” any role, why is there no real, moving footage of him that is recognizable, close up or lasting more than 6 seconds?
analucia wrote: And there are other actors in the scene, the set, with moulage makeup, all amidst trash and fake blood, to help create a sense of realism for the video/photos where cgi is inserted post-production to fully create the deception. Do you consider that a possibility in your analyses?
No. Please think and study the images again in light of what I've explained above and in previous posts.
Do you see Arredondo’s face in any video or stills on/at the “bomb scene”, or only the distinctive “hat” & “flag” for recognition?

All the images shown of the supposed “events” at the “bomb scene” are computer artwork creations — not "live film" or real "photographs" of anything.
What would be easier for them to do with the fewest possible people required to know, i.e. for minimum risk & total containment?

Remember KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid; the perps obviously know it well. <_<

Hi Maat, this is my first post on the Forum. My Introduction can be found here.

I appreciate your explanation above and can readily see examples of CGI and photo-shopping in the photo stills that have been published. But could you point me to an example of the same kind of CGI work in any of the live footage? For example, is their any clear signs of CGI or video fakery in the Original Boston Globe Video footage?

I have been following the Boston Thread in this Forum, page by page, and have seen the .gif's and other stills, but would find it really helpful if someone could point out the same digital fakery in the Videos. Of course, it is possible that it's in this thread and I have missed it! Like many others I am still coming to terms with the idea of the near "total CGI" position.

Thanks.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Using a CD case and my i-Phone I mimicked the angle of the reflective building (CD Cover) and the monitor screen(Phone), the phone was playing back a video and was reflected in the CD case something like this.

As opposed to this cropped version of the above image.

A Geometry boffin might double check please!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

datspot wrote: Hi Maat, this is my first post on the Forum. My Introduction can be found here.

I appreciate your explanation above and can readily see examples of CGI and photo-shopping in the photo stills that have been published. But could you point me to an example of the same kind of CGI work in any of the live footage? For example, is their any clear signs of CGI or video fakery in the Original Boston Globe Video footage?

I have been following the Boston Thread in this Forum, page by page, and have seen the .gif's and other stills, but would find it really helpful if someone could point out the same digital fakery in the Videos. Of course, it is possible that it's in this thread and I have missed it! Like many others I am still coming to terms with the idea of the near "total CGI" position.

Thanks.
Hi Datspot,

Are you already familiar with our research and exposures of the cgi video techniques used in the 9/11, Arizona and Olso threads? They have improved some since the 9/11 renderings (remember it took them 5 years to produce the supposedly amateur "Bob & Bri: What We Saw" video in 2006); but apparently still not enough to make it realistic without employing their old standby psychological tricks, shaky "camera" and "edit cuts".

Do you really think a Boston Globe "Sports Producer" (Steve Silva) would be such a bad videographer? Do you see any faces in that video that would be recognizable as a person in real life to anyone?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg

The best visual giveaways are usually reflections and especially shadows; things they just can't get right.

Just watch the last few seconds, time-start at 2:36 — where is the "photographer's" shadow compared with those shown beside "him"? (replay on the YT page to repeat from the same start time)

[Also, see my post on this Boston "vicsim survivor" in "news" interviews: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2383722]
omega

Unread post by omega »

Got lost a couple of pages back, but appropriate to the shadows / cgi etc
omega wrote:
Maat wrote:***********************************************************************************************
This is the video (animation) being "analyzed" by sbdreamin:

Boston Bombing Finish Line Time Lapse

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-hWcOWL60

*snip*
I'm having a hard time seeing "Jeff" being wheeled in and out of this shot, but something else caught my eye in the bottom right hand corner, regarding what I will refer to as "the glass wheelchair girl".
A further interesting point is that she seems to be wheeled out-of-shot almost on exactly the same 'rail' as "Jeff". Watching the video you can see it between 4:10 - 4:15, here are some grabs though.

Looks to me like an extraordinary gaff, in which the wheelchair object hasn't even been drawn in, so the shadow of the pusher is clearly seen under glass chair girl, compared to "Jeff"'s exit, where the wheelchair is a solid object and correctly placed.

"Jeff" wheeled out at great speed.

Glass wheelchair girl.

Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

Here are some random thoughts from stuff I've seen in the mainstream media over the past few days. (I'm not good at analyzing photos, and there are plenty on here who are...I find myself better at reading their ridiculous narratives around the characters of these events and the underlying theme they are trying to portray through it)

Did anyone catch the Celtics vs Knicks game yesterday? I was watching and at some point guess who the camera pans and focuses on in the crowd?? Our own beloved Cowboy Hat Hero - in full character mode - cowboy hat on and Yellow/Blue Boston Strong T-shirt on. There was no commentary from the announcers (sometimes when panning a crowd and focusing on someone "famous" they might say, "and there's Matt Damon watching with his family...",) but with this there was no commentary from announcers but a clearly zoomed in shot of him watching the game in the crowd. lmao.

Ok. Next thought. Someone earlier posted what's the purpose of this fake terror attack? And then went on to theorize it was a practice in Martial Law tactics. Maybe. But personally I believe that this is to reenergize the narrative in the American's public's mind that Muslims Are Terrorists and never trust your fellow muslim, those in America or abroad. Maybe they feel that American's have become too complacent and accepting of muslims? And don't want that to happen because there are just still to many wars fought and financial/power gains to be made with having the american citizen supporting govt efforts in ambushing muslim nations. Case in point: Narrative story that is right now front page on Yahoo - Mother of terrorists had become radicalized herself...AND...they found MISHA - the Armenian muslim convert who radicalized them ALL (mother and sons). LMAO. Okay, so I read the story about this supposd Misha guy and how he claims he didn't radicalize them and yadayadayada...not really important what he said or didn't say because he's a fictional character anyway. The point being that the story goes on to describe HOW it became apparent that the Mother was radicalized - the signs of her radicalization into "violent jihad islam"....Here's the basic jist: She came to the US quite westernized, styled to the popular styles of the 80's, opened her own spa, etc. Then three years ago or so, someone (yes, some random customer from her spa...they don't bother to name names, too much work), noticed how she "changed" and became "radicalized"...she started wearing a headscarf :o and then WORSE, she started saying that 9/11 was a conspiracy against muslims. :o. And she started reading the Qur'an a lot. And she liked that this Misha guy prayed so she started praying too.

That's it.

That, according to this story, is the picture of a typical radical violent muslim who will have sons who will go out and bomb random innocent american vicsims. So basically, if you are a practicing muslim and one who believes in conspiracy theories, particularly those around 9/11, you = violent radical muslim. :wacko: :puke: :wacko:

It's purely script to play on ignorant American minds to fear ALL muslims, to remind them that muslims were behind 9/11, that muslims are terrorists and our enemies, etc. etc. etc.

And neo77, nice find regarding Al Queda and the history behind the name Tamerlin. Which would explain why it's not a common muslim name to begin with, problem not a single real muslim has that name. But it's part of the sneaky script, playing on the public's ignorance and then laughing all the way to "the bank"
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

brianv wrote:Using a CD case and my i-Phone I mimicked the angle of the reflective building (CD Cover) and the monitor screen(Phone), the phone was playing back a video and was reflected in the CD case something like this.

I am at somewhat of a loss as to what you are looking to figure out here. Are you looking for a proof that the digital screen should be showing on the building's reflective surface?

From the Physics Classroom :
The Law of Reflection

When a ray of light strikes a plane mirror, the light ray reflects off the mirror. Reflection involves a change in direction of the light ray. The convention used to express the direction of a light ray is to indicate the angle which the light ray makes with a normal line drawn to the surface of the mirror. The angle of incidence is the angle between this normal line and the incident ray; the angle of reflection is the angle between this normal line and the reflected ray. According to the law of reflection, the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection. These concepts are illustrated in the animation below.

Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

teriyaki taryaki wrote:Short comments section post by an ex-combat-medic confirming the previous EMT guy's statements

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=540

about the complete absurdity of what was depicted in the Jeff Bauman / Cowboy Arredondo injury and 'rescue' photos:

oldranger68•4 days ago
o −
o
I was a combat medic in Viet Nam. This scenario presented is not possible. Even Arterial blood, which is oxygenated, doesn't remain red like that, nor is it that shade of red, when exposed to the air. The double amputee shown here would be in such a state of shock that he would most certainly not be applying palm pressure to his leg while riding in a wheel chair, which is ludicrous in its own right. He should be unconcious at the very least. I spent four tours of duty in VN. I was wounded in the '68 Tet offensive. I have seen more trauma than most people could imagine in an entire lifetime and this is not right. Even my nightmares are more accurate than this.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/22/a ... hollywood/

When I look at the Bauman/Cowboy photo session I also think it looks absurd and impossible. The strength with which Bauman holds on to both wheel chair and his leg appears completely unrealistic for a blood-drained bomb victim. In any case, I decided to ask the opinion of two experienced surgeons here in town who regularly tend to traffic and gun shot victims. To minimize bias, I did not mention the Boston incident, but painted an equivalent scenario of a 30-year old healthy man suffering a factory floor accident, with similar injuries. Here are the answers I got:

Dr. Lima, oncologist and emergency room surgeon:
"The man would survive for 15 minutes, even unattended. After losing about 50% blood, he would enter a state of shock. You can stop bleeding by tying a wire or a belt or cloth around the thigh. You can also apply pressure with your fingertip sticking it into the cut vessel/artery for a while [sounds like a Disney cartoon, but it´s apparently an acknowledged practice when no medical supplies are available].The vessels are not likely to contract and redirect the blood to other body parts, because the injury involves the arteries."

Dr. França, intensivist:
"The man would survive for 10 minutes, even unattended. After losing 40% blood, he would enter a state of shock. A belt with a buckle around the thigh would help control the bleeding. The vessels would be able to contract and redirect the blood to other body parts, such as the heart and the brain, even when the arteries are cut. The man might remain conscious for quite a while due to a massive release of adrenalin."

Although the two surgeons differ in some respects, they are both far removed from the death-from-hemorrhage-in-45-seconds scenario which has been entertained so far.

I still can´t picture this 10-15 min survival happening, but I thought I´d share the information anyway.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Regardless, they would have never placed someone with these types of injuries upright in a wheel chair. This is just like Sandy Hook where they didn't take ambulances TO the victims and then quickly transport them to the hospital. In Sandy Hook we never saw victims at all so in Boston they focused on showing the world some gore. Wheeling them all the way down the street....ridiculous! That's why it should be obvious to everyone that it's all fake. How can anyone possibly believe that emergency workers would handle a trauma scene in this manner?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMzkIR1ymw
The Great Wizard of Bullshit, GWB, is at it again. :D
omega

Unread post by omega »

@Guerrero. I believe this 'incident' is all to do with the perception of the threat. After 9/11 & 7/7, the public are instantly conditioned to be suspicious of and fear the stereotypical Hollywood Muslim; the beard etc. As time goes on, the fear starts to wane. All it needs is a little more oxygen to the fire, and the illusion of fear is set right in people's minds again.

We now have the media reporting the miracle discovery of the Boeing undercarriage hidden in a NY alleyway (remember 9/11, wasn't that horrible?), also while that's scaring you, Assad (or at least someone in Syria) is deploying Sarin in chemical weapons. Also Ricin is being delivered to the President, in your very own backyard.

:blink: How many things can we be scared of at once? :lol:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Flabbergasted wrote:
teriyaki taryaki wrote:Short comments section post by an ex-combat-medic confirming the previous EMT guy's statements

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=540

about the complete absurdity of what was depicted in the Jeff Bauman / Cowboy Arredondo injury and 'rescue' photos:

oldranger68•4 days ago
o −
o
I was a combat medic in Viet Nam. This scenario presented is not possible. Even Arterial blood, which is oxygenated, doesn't remain red like that, nor is it that shade of red, when exposed to the air. The double amputee shown here would be in such a state of shock that he would most certainly not be applying palm pressure to his leg while riding in a wheel chair, which is ludicrous in its own right. He should be unconcious at the very least. I spent four tours of duty in VN. I was wounded in the '68 Tet offensive. I have seen more trauma than most people could imagine in an entire lifetime and this is not right. Even my nightmares are more accurate than this.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/22/a ... hollywood/
When I look at the Bauman/Cowboy photo session I also think it looks absurd and impossible. The strength with which Bauman holds on to both wheel chair and his leg appears completely unrealistic for a blood-drained bomb victim. In any case, I decided to ask the opinion of two experienced surgeons here in town who regularly tend to traffic and gun shot victims. To minimize bias, I did not mention the Boston incident, but painted an equivalent scenario of a 30-year old healthy man suffering a factory floor accident, with similar injuries. Here are the answers I got:

Dr. Lima, oncologist and emergency room surgeon:
"The man would survive for 15 minutes, even unattended. After losing about 50% blood, he would enter a state of shock. You can stop bleeding by tying a wire or a belt or cloth around the thigh. You can also apply pressure with your fingertip sticking it into the cut vessel/artery for a while [sounds like a Disney cartoon, but it´s apparently an acknowledged practice when no medical supplies are available].The vessels are not likely to contract and redirect the blood to other body parts, because the injury involves the arteries."

Dr. França, intensivist:
"The man would survive for 10 minutes, even unattended. After losing 40% blood, he would enter a state of shock. A belt with a buckle around the thigh would help control the bleeding. The vessels would be able to contract and redirect the blood to other body parts, such as the heart and the brain, even when the arteries are cut. The man might remain conscious for quite a while due to a massive release of adrenalin."

Although the two surgeons differ in some respects, they are both far removed from the death-from-hemorrhage-in-45-seconds scenario which has been entertained so far.

I still can´t picture this 10-15 min survival happening, but I thought I´d share the information anyway.
I'd be interested to know exactly how you described an "equivalent scenario" to the doctors you've quoted. I don't know what training or experience those doctors might have had (in Brazil?), but I prefer previously published medical studies to any second hand hearsay (especially if such publications contradict what the perps would want everyone to believe <_< )

Ref http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2383145 :-
Maat wrote: On the subject of Reality vs Fantasy:

Following up on the "Jeff Bauman Jr" fairytale (http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2383090), as I already understood that severing any main artery (Carotid, Aortic or Femoral) is fatal without instant intervention, I wanted to confirm exactly how long it takes for the body to exsanguinate from such an injury.

Per: http://www.speeroptech.com/resources/Ao ... _paper.pdf
Prior studies conducted by the military indicate that exsanguination can occur in as little as 45 seconds after gunshot
wounds to the CFA [Common Femoral Artery], including partial transections of the vessel.8
And:
Source: http://www.medicalsci.eu/files/tccc_dor ... a_2005.pdf
And I totally agree with Sunshine:
sunshine05 wrote:Regardless, they would have never placed someone with these types of injuries upright in a wheel chair. This is just like Sandy Hook where they didn't take ambulances TO the victims and then quickly transport them to the hospital. In Sandy Hook we never saw victims at all so in Boston they focused on showing the world some gore. Wheeling them all the way down the street....ridiculous! That's why it should be obvious to everyone that it's all fake. How can anyone possibly believe that emergency workers would handle a trauma scene in this manner?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

HonestlyNow wrote:
brianv wrote:Using a CD case and my i-Phone I mimicked the angle of the reflective building (CD Cover) and the monitor screen(Phone), the phone was playing back a video and was reflected in the CD case something like this.

I am at somewhat of a loss as to what you are looking to figure out here. Are you looking for a proof that the digital screen should be showing on the building's reflective surface?

From the Physics Classroom :
The Law of Reflection

When a ray of light strikes a plane mirror, the light ray reflects off the mirror. Reflection involves a change in direction of the light ray. The convention used to express the direction of a light ray is to indicate the angle which the light ray makes with a normal line drawn to the surface of the mirror. The angle of incidence is the angle between this normal line and the incident ray; the angle of reflection is the angle between this normal line and the reflected ray. According to the law of reflection, the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection. These concepts are illustrated in the animation below.

You are at a loss and then you go on to give a lecture. Am I looking for proof?

Who are you again exactly?