Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Fedge

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by Fedge »

anonjedi2 wrote:I'm afraid I don't see it at all. The materials look the same to me and why wouldn't you see a line for the hood? Perhaps I need some help with this one.
Same with me here, i just see the hoodie on the guy.
The red eye and the hands of the center dude is the giveaway IMO.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Dear anonjedi2,
There is no hoodie in the image. (Now you've got Fedge confused too.)

See sunshine05's correct description above. Then report to an optometrist ASAP. :P
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I see the man on the left wearing a hoodie, with a crease at the collar bone, similar to these images below. You see a headless invisible man and somehow I'm the one who needs to see the eye doctor? :lol:

ImageImage Image

All in good fun though, lux. I really do want to see what you are seeing in this image. Can you somehow be more specific in your illustration?
ruckus

Unread post by ruckus »

This picture is a disaster. I don't see the headless man but I think the 3D spacing issues that Lux points out are all due to missing shadows. Such a bright flash that casts shadows back to the windows and causes major "red eye" leaves no shadows on any of the 3 men themselves. Not to mention the impossibly long right arm around the guy on the left.

And a zoom in on the tricky hair area shows a few pixelation issues:

Seems as chopped up as you can get doesn't it?
lux

Unread post by lux »

OK, I think I see what the problem is ...

It's the area I've outlined in yellow above.

You see it as belonging to the guy on the left (his jacket) and I see it (and sunshine05) as belonging to the guy in the center (his shoulder).
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sorry folks, was just super-tired last night - didn't really mean to lock this great thread! :)

Some more fun with the Aaron "Orangutang" Tang images: http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/boston ... mbs-02.htm

"SHRINKING PEDRO"

Blimey! That pressure-cooker bomb must have been radioactive ! :lol:
enlightened21

Unread post by enlightened21 »

Hi, I'm new here. I left my intro on the newbies forum.

I've been to the Boston Marathon many times as a spectator, watching a family member in the race. I saw that some posters were speculating that the runners must have been stopped well in advance. I agree.

I've seen a lot of people on the internet writing that the explosion occurred hours after the top finishers. This is true. However, many are also assuming or implying that few runners were left. That's not true. The marathon starts in "waves". The elite women started at 9:32 (50 runners). Elite men and "wave one" at 10:00 (9,000 runners). Wave 2 at 10:20 (9,000 runners). Wave 3 at 10:40 (9,000 runners). It's staggered by runner speed. Faster runners are in the earlier waves. If you started in wave 1, 2:49 EST was at the 4:49 mark for the marathon running time. If you started in wave 2, it would have been 4:29 into your race. If you started in wave three, 2:49 EST was at 4:09 race clock time.

The elite women, elite men, and wave one all should have been finished by 2:49 EST, so forget them. Waves two and three still had a lot of runners in the race at 2:49 EST. Although I said it would have been 4:09 race clock time for wave three, that's not entirely true. The runners' official time gets calculated by the microchip they wear. Their individual race time doesn't start until they cross the starting line. If you were in wave three and you didn't reach the starting line until, say, 11:00, even though the runners in the front of the pack started at 10:40 (it often takes that long, the runners are densely packed and very backed up at the starting line), your real race clock time at 2:49 EST would have been 3:49... same situation, but wave 2, it would have been 4:09 race clock time.

So, at 2:49 EST, the runners at/near the finish could have been anywhere between 3:49 (estimated) and 4:29 race finishing time. If you look at average finishing times, overall http://www.runtri.com/2012/01/average-m ... 00-to.html and by age group http://www.runtri.com/2012/01/marathon- ... n-new.html, from past Boston Marathons, you'll see there should have been a LOT of runners near the finishing line on Boylston. It's not just the stragglers. That's the most densely packed finishing time period. Take note: there are over 27,000 runners officially in the race!

We had "live video" of the first blast. Nobody would have been able to stop all those runners. The super cops/first responders wouldn't have been able to run down Boylston Street, opposite direction of the runners, without getting trampled or colliding. It's not like all the runners would have come to a screeching halt just because there's a little white smoke contained to the sidewalk area. If they had, there would be photos of a massive pack of piled up runners just before the finish line. Or there should be photos of lots of runners who continued to the end while all of this was happening.
enlightened21

Unread post by enlightened21 »

I decided to look on the runner's world forum to see if there were any "first hand" accounts of the incident. The forum isn't terribly active, but there are several telling their story about the explosion.

Someone on the runner's world Boston sub-forum created a "check in if you're OK" thread right after the media reported an explosion.

One runner says her spectator husband had a VIP pass and was in the grandstand, opposite the side of the explosion. I'd suspected that you needed a pass to get that close. They definitely could have controlled access to the finish line area. She says bricks were "raining down" and her husband saw a little boy, 7 or 8 years old, with a head injury, she assumes it's the boy who died. We have an eye witness! (joke) It's not clear if this boy was on the opposite side of the street from him or not based on her telling.

As if that weren't bad enough, she later posted one of the "super cops" photos she found online and pointed out her husband in the stands, fleeing. Another runner on that forum posted right after her, saying he thinks he's also in that photo, on the road, running, to the left behind a cop with his arm raised (I see no cop to match this description), but then he (the runner) also says he's not really visible due to the smoke, which is convenient.

Another woman says she was in the race, on Boylston, near the finish and saw the first explosion go off. She turned and ran the opposite direction on the course and witnessed the second explosion. And as luck would have it, after she ducked into a store and was able to use a phone. Her husband was probably the only person in the area at that time able to get cell service. Her call went through to him while he was on the T (the subway).

Runners who were running on the course, and runners who had finished but still in the vicinity, close by or blocks away, are claiming to have felt the ground shake. Come on! That tiny smoke bomb shown on tv made the ground shake?

Initially, I was very suspicious of everyone who wrote in on that thread. If you look at the profiles of members who claim to have witnessed, nearly missed the explosion, ran in the race but was nowhere near the explosion, or had a family member run and were nowhere near the explosion, most first registered for the forum many years ago (but some registered within the past few months) and most only began posting this month or last month. Unfortunately, that part of my investigation seems to have hit a dead end. I can't find posts older than March 2013, even administrative notes. Maybe they had to reboot the forum or move it. Convenient. I'm confused about this.

Many of details in the posts aren't bad, though. Someone's doing a nice job researching. Most of the posters write about things you'd only know if you've run Boston before or know the city/course well or are a runner. The same goes for their pre-explosion posts, too.

What's weird is that I haven't found anyone online saying: "I was there. I finished around that time. I didn't hear an explosion or see smoke." I don't understand why not. There were over 27,000 runners.

Maybe it's because runners are pretty conservative people and don't want to post something controversial that implies it didn't happen. Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough (I'm not looking that hard). Maybe the internet is being heavily censored. I'm very curious to find out what really went on in Boston and why runners aren't talking about it.

I just noticed, one runner who claimed to have finished shortly before the explosion: His profile pic is blurry, of course, and shows him running in a race. I can't tell if it's Boston, but I believe it is. In the foreground there are two yellow balloons held by a spectator! Are those THE balloons? Not sure. But they're definitely two strategically placed balloons. I don't actually understand the significance of the yellow balloons, but I saw posters here pointing them out in photos.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Do you remember the Vicki Soto image where her torso didn't match up with her hips?

I think this is another one like that and aside from being misaligned, the upper legs appear to be freakishly too long and since you can't see the lower legs, or even the knees (?), I think they created this for misdirection - so that people would discuss whether she was already missing her lower leg.

sunshine05

According to this, "Adrianne" was living in San Antonio in '09-'10 and writing for the Examiner. She discusses her prior 10 years in the fashion industry in Seattle. No mention of her devotion to dance, so if she was a dancer in Boston, she couldn't have been for very long. There are no property records for her in San Antonio.

http://www.examiner.com/diy-scene-in-sa ... nne-haslet
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

sunshine05 wrote:Do you remember the Vicki Soto image where her torso didn't match up with her hips?

I think this is another one like that and aside from being misaligned, the upper legs appear to be freakishly too long and since you can't see the lower legs, or even the knees (?), I think they created this for misdirection - so that people would discuss whether she was already missing her lower leg.

Yes, Sunshine, I think you're right about the deliberate misdirection — considering how hysterically they are hammering that irrational "prior amputee" meme all over the net :rolleyes: (Must belong to Axolotls R Us :P)
sunshine05 wrote:According to this, "Adrianne" was living in San Antonio in '09-'10 and writing for the Examiner. She discusses her prior 10 years in the fashion industry in Seattle. No mention of her devotion to dance, so if she was a dancer in Boston, she couldn't have been for very long. There are no property records for her in San Antonio.

http://www.examiner.com/diy-scene-in-sa ... nne-haslet
Interesting. But they've tried to cover that somewhat by her statement in the CNN "interview", time-start: http://youtu.be/RJ3z6T-WI7Q?t=2m56s

i.e. "...I'm not a runner at all, no; but I wasn't a ballroom dancer at one point in my life either..."

I still find it strange that if she was really supposed to be a dancer working for Arthur Murray, why would she have no video of her dancing to show in a TV interview, only still "photos"? More to feed the goofy "amputee actor" deflection no doubt, but they've created their own Catch 22 <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! (I'm late for work!)

Chubby lady has no time tending to stoopid, bombed-out people on her way to the office. <_<

Have fun picking out the various absurdities in this 1-2-3-4 sequence which, evidently, is meant to represent no more than a few seconds of the post-bombing scenery... I don't think I need to point them out one by one.

And here's an enlargement of the man seen at top left:

source of all above images: http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/boston ... mbs-02.htm
sunshine05

Simon, too funny! Thank you for the laughs:).
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Great stuff, Simon! :lol: They didn't seem to care where they plonked their sim figures or what silly poses they had, as long as it looked chaotic :rolleyes:

You know Ms "Chubby" (in the brown hoodie) is even shown as coming back in the following "shots" — to just loiter about :wacko:
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Is it just me, or does the lettering from the banner (freaky finger closeup image Simon posted above) run right into the guys thigh/buttocks?