SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by simonshack »

HonestlyNow wrote:*
Story : Grandmother of Adam Lanza, Dorothy Hanson, 78, living in Brooksville
TampaBayTimes.com wrote:

EDIT:

Oh, wait, she changed her name?
HuffingtonPost.com wrote:
Adam Lanza's grandmother, Dorothy Champion, 78, lives in Brooksville, according to Baynews9.com. When contacted by telephone by the news station, she was too distraught to speak.

"I just don't know, and I can't make a comment right now," Champion told Baynews9.com before she hung up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Perhaps both the maternal and paternal grandmothers are both called Dorothy, are both 78 - and both live in Brooksville? :P
SlimJim

Unread post by SlimJim »

Makkonen wrote: So is it a "symbiosis" ( :puke: ) between the public and the institutions if the conned public simply lives in a blissful ignorance? I hope that people are just overrating the importance of media in their lives and will eventually grow tired of it. That's the simplest solution, really: stop following the media or at least stop taking it seriously. But people might be too precious for that. The lack of media fatigue amongst people always staggers me to no ends, but unfortunately, there might be a darker side to that. People will always have some passionate, almost egoistic agenda that any given PR stunt / PsyOp can tap into to boost it or even kick-start it from its latency. That's what's preventing progress in its own way. People give too much relative importance to media as some sort of "mirror" of their own surefire political opinions. The media thus gets off with a simple role of a catalyst even when all of its contents are completely fake and driven mostly by the interests of the military-industrial complex.

Cue the media circus show of "yay or nay" gun control when the real issue is media mind control.

No one I know suspects media PsyOps but see the news as accurate truth. I was talking about this shooting to a couple of my friends and mentioned how this event involving children seemed to be carried out specifically to cause the maximum trauma to the world. If there was a classroom full of world bankers or oil tycoons who got shot and killed the general public wouldn't be very traumatized. Some might even be OK with it. And who can get very angry with children so they want to shoot at them? But adults who take advantage of many people is a different story.
Breaking news: 'A reunion of Mafia bosses gets fired upon and 27 die,18 wounded by a disturbed teenager'. These guys never get hit. At least it is never reported on by the media.
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

They never get hit because nuts like this don't exist in real life.

You'd think with all these loons walking around a politician or something would end up dead from time to time. No, always innocent people. Preferably young, white and pretty.

Shadow work here seems pretty pro.
lux

Unread post by lux »

It's a psychological "perfect storm" -- innocent school children massacred at Christmastime while heroic teacher sacrifices her life in the melee.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

lux wrote:Just to be clear -- it might be that Lanza's arm is going behind the guy in the blue shirt but it still doesn't look right to me.

Otherwise ...

There are damn few photos of Lanza on the net and what is there is mostly blurry like this phony looking image:

Odd for someone who is supposedly a well-off GE exec.
I know dallasgoldbug is none too popular 'round these parts, but the comparison
he makes below is pretty close, no?

lux

Unread post by lux »

pshea38 wrote:
No.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

lux wrote:
pshea38 wrote:
No.
Seconded.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

pshea38 wrote:
resolution wrote:Image

Same lady?
Nope.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

pshea38 wrote: I know dallasgoldbug is none too popular 'round these parts, but the comparison
Dear pshea38,

I'll say this once and for all - without ambiguity and unnecessary 'caution' and 'imhos' - having spent a fair amount of time checking out / monitoring the dallasgolbug entity and his "wellaware" sites:

The dallasgolbug entity has been set up to attract anyone getting anywhere near our 9/11 Vicsim Research - in order to discredit the latter by association. For every single "pretty close" stuff this entity churns out, it proposes another dozen of totally ridiculous face/identity-comparisons which are obvioulsy DESIGNED to put off people from looking into the entire concept of forged/fake/digital identities.

The 9/11 perps have been caught with their pants down faking 3000 victims on 9/11 - and they obviously HAD TO come up with some damage control scheme. Dallasgoldbug IS that damage control scheme.

And so are, I believe, these in(s)ane psyops of late, featuring such atrociously phony victims and actors that the phony victims and actors of 9/11 look almost REAL in comparison!
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

SlimJim wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

Hero "Kaitlin Roig" interviewed by ... guess who ! :angry: :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDS8vVQTus
I noticed they are both wearing black shirts. What are the chances they both have them on?
Black clothing seems to be a theme with anyone connected to psyops. Maybe they are
sending out a message to their friends.
Apart from the general sit-com level of 'dramatic acting', at about 0.45 we get this (ad-libbed?) beauty:
"I had pulled the bookshelf before I closed the door in front of it so ... we were completely barricaded in"
I can't make any sense of that at all.

Then at about 2.05 she actually stifles a little laugh when she says, "I've never been a part of something (laughs) obviously anywhere near (smiles) this traumatic..."
Like the other actors in this melodrama, she can only use her 'sad mouth' to express her shock and trauma, her eyes and the rest of her face are just along for the ride.
Very unconvincing.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Just some minor observations regarding the naming conventions used in this joker's charade...

Ryan
Adam
Lanza
Hanson ['s grandson Ryan Lanza]

Ad
An
Am
An
An
Za

Tampa Bay
Champion
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

resolution wrote:
lux wrote:
pshea38 wrote:
No.
Seconded.
Absolutely not.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I can't put into words how much this teacher interview propaganda disturbs me. The money shot is at 2:30 where she explains to the "kids" that she wanted them to know that "somebody loved them". So we can all relax about the mental meat grinders that we know as public schools being anything other than a safe place for kids, where heroic teachers love them, and aren't unionized tax feeders who cripple children's minds with state worshiping propaganda.

Cue cuts to soldiers (2:58) and militarized police that are synchronized to the voice over: "until someone good comes in".

By contrast, the evil "shooter's" "mother" is concerned with the dubious ideas of self-reliance and preparedness.

Disturbing enough, more so that people aren't seeing through it like glass.

edit: Posts got in between posted video and my response.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Sandy Hook PSYOP Actor Exposed:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pky3v4uGOKU

The acting in this one is as obvious as it could possibly get, and that's why this video in particular should be spread across the internet, as even the most unaware and gullible should be able to notice the fakery.
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

Question: Where the hell do they find these actors and actresses? How could anyone lie like this? Even if I was paid 10 million dollars and lord knows I need the money, I could never pretend to have lost a child and fake-cry on tv.

I'm not doubting that these are actors. It's pretty obvious that they are, I'm just wondering how the perps find these guys?