SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
lux

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by lux »

The 3 girls are also wearing red which psychologists tell us symbolizes blood in the subconscious mind.

Yes, it is a carefully crafted image like the Greene family photo posted earlier in this thread.

I believe the latest versions of Photoshop have better tools for cutting and pasting without leaving border artifacts which would explain why some of the more recent composite images seem harder to detect in that department.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

lux wrote:
Farcevalue wrote:
The 3rd finger on Mr Parker's right hand appears to have been lengthened:
It looks to be as long or longer than his 2nd finger (which is usually the longest) and the coloring is different on the extended portion from the rest of his hand.

My guess is the girl in the red jumper was flashing a hand sign and somebody decided it was a bit over-the-top and the image was altered to cover up one of her fingers. You can just see the base of her extended pinky underneath.
Sherlock Holmes could not do better! :)
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Elementary, my dear Heiwa. :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yes well spotted lux! This is blatant.
It gives me the creeps to see that these hand signs are a real thing. Not that I didn't know, given the many "do what you will" references encountered along the 9/11 trails...

And this "Emilie Parker" is really designed with something satanic and transhuman in mind:

From http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... permPage=1

Dead eyes and eerie face... I feel weird because at this point I want to yell: HOW CAN ANYONE THINK THAT THIS IS A REAL PERSON? And yet I know that most people accept this as reality, and I was one of those too. (Look at that turtle neck too).

The above BTW is taken from the shameless "Emilie Parker Fund" over at facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund
The page contains very few horrible pictures, and lots and lots of rhetoric.
Just like "Nohas Pozner"'s fund, little or ludicrous explanation is given as to why these people should get any money from us.
I feel bad thinking of the poor souls who are taking out of their pockets to give to these creeps.

Also notice this :

Screenshot detail from http://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund

The Fund was created on THE SAME DAY that this "child" was allegedly killed. Imagine that.

Stricken by tragedy, every normal family is supposed to behave like this. "Oh my poor daughter...Murdered! I can't believe it!! [Yelling at her husband in the back:] Darling have you opened a fund yet? Use facebook! It's faster! [To the detective who brought the news:] He is so unconcerned with money..."
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ It is a creepy photo. Or, as a Hollywood scriptwriter might say -- "haunting."

And, that Dec 14th starting date on the fund is an obvious sign of premeditated fakery. No real parent would do that.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Talking about 'creepy and evil' aspects of these emetic psyops, let us never forget the highly paid, flesh-and-blood clowns who keep doing this crap for a living.

Fetch your barf bags for another 'Newtown child interview' by ABC's Diane Sawyer and Chris Cuomo:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OyxrcN7vDE

NOTE: Uploaded on Youtube on the very same day of the 'shooting' - Dec 14, 2012... :rolleyes:
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Brutal Metal wrote:
resolution wrote:According to the official story the bodies were removed in the middle of the night, not during the day on a cart as those videos claim. It's all junk disinfo...
"OFFICIAL STORY" from WHO? And I don't understand why a guy was Banned for asking those particular questions?
I see them as valid? Are the teachers on a GAG ORDER from some entity? Don't reply to anything asked about Soto or Parker? Can they validate if those children named in the deaths were students there? Were their lives threatened in some way if they talk? LOTS if Fishy things surround this event and the other Mass shooting WE KNOW THAT...
I think he was just trying to be logical about a town that is now hush hush..
There is nothing logical about taking someone's words in reference to one place out of context and claiming that they were referring to another place. It's not a valid analysis. Your questions are all valid, and it's ok to challenge the official story, but introducing a whole lot of red herrings based on false information doesn't help anyone.
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

nonhocapito wrote:Yes well spotted lux! This is blatant.
It gives me the creeps to see that these hand signs are a real thing. Not that I didn't know, given the many "do what you will" references encountered along the 9/11 trails...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaYCysOdZk

2:24.

Too obvious.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote:*

Fetch your barf bags for another 'Newtown child interview' by ABC's Diane Sawyer and Chris Cuomo
It's quite clear that the girl hears completely different questions, perhaps about some game she played earlier. Then the "reporters" put the pieces together, giving a totally different meaning to her uh-huhs and yeahs. The editing from question to answer, and back to question, is blatant. It could have been filmed anytime in the past.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote:

Fetch your barf bags for another 'Newtown child interview' by ABC's Diane Sawyer and Chris Cuomo
It could have been filmed anytime in the past.
Indeed, Flabbergasted.

More assuredly though, we can determine that this videoclip is not the spontaneous / continuous interview it is obviously meant to be. I think we can all agree that there would be no reason whatsoever for anyone to be altering / messing around with the lighting, during the course of such a short, little video interview - if it were real and legit, that is.

Only a few seconds separate the below two frames. In the first one, we clearly see that Cuomo's back is lit by a light source placed behind him:

In this successive / almost adjacent frame, Cuomo's back is hardly lit at all:
mayor

Unread post by mayor »

Viterbi wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:Yes well spotted lux! This is blatant.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaYCysOdZk

2:24.

Too obvious.
I don't mean to derail us here in our observations, but I thought it appropriate to document what wickedpedia has to say on the matter of the gesture. You'll see that there is no mention of any satanic connexion other than to quote a fellow named RJ Dio that "it's NOT (not my emphasis) the devil's sign." I find this rather telling. In the quoted passage, nowhere do we see such emphasis made. Are we to assume this RJ Dio so vehemently wanted to set the readers straight that this is the only word that could warrant upper caps? Everything else in the entry seems to move away from the satanic connotation of the gesture instead first trivializing it with an incident from that buffoon Musso--Berlusconi, stating it's to "ward off bad luck," love (infidelity/Beatles free love), then of course its being co-opted by rockers who we adore.

Sorry if this comes off as tangential, but I'm struggling as to what to make of these increasingly blatant signs.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I have an eerie feeling of having seen that face before. Does anyone else remember her?

Libero

Unread post by Libero »

simonshack wrote:
Flabbergasted wrote:

It could have been filmed anytime in the past.
Indeed, Flabbergasted.

More assuredly though, we can determine that this videoclip is not the spontaneous / continuous interview it is obviously meant to be. I think we can all agree that there would be no reason whatsoever for anyone to be altering / messing around with the lighting, during the course of such a short, little video interview - if it were real and legit, that is.

Only a few seconds separate the below two frames. In the first one, we clearly see that Cuomo's back is lit by a light source placed behind him:

In this successive / almost adjacent frame, Cuomo's back is hardly lit at all:
It looks like the brunette's hair changes to blonde depending on which way the camera is facing as well (right, lower part of frame in 'back is lit' photo).
Last edited by Libero on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Another note about the 'transhuman' quality of the family photo - all the claws. It seems like everyone has 3-fingers instead of 4-fingers-and-thumb. There are these animal-like grippers, and nobody has the full 4-fingers-and-thumb. On a subconscious level, I wonder what this is meant to imply.

Could it be a pun on the word "Santy Claus"? The red christmas-y dresses, the santa-like cheer, the timing of the event - "Sandy" and "Claws". This event is meant to totally infuse the holidays and be remembered as the Christmas 2012 event.

In addition, you have the associations of Santa/Satan. This seems to be an operation thoroughly aware of the Vatican's "Jesus vs. Satan" myths. If you believe in Satan and the devil, that's the church's myth. If you believe in Jesus, that's the church's myth too. They want to grab attention any way they can. Maybe this is just the usual power brokers dealing and playing with Christian beliefs and mocking them. It also seems to be poking fun at Santa-believers, saying, "You all willingly believed in something ridiculous at one time, so this is just more of that."

Also, a comment on the movie tie-ins and the symbolism we also saw with 9/11. What is the symbol of Sandy Hook? For one, you have Sandy (the Sandman - who puts people to sleep) and the power of belief and the theme/meme of "waking up". "Hook" seems to imply a fishhook, a net, a trap - it seems to be telling us this hoax hooks the sleepy, it traps the already hypnotized. It seems to be telling us, "Hey, we know this is a joke and so do you, but a lot of people still don't so let's roll with it."

I think it's our responsibility to keep demanding the truth and no bullshit. The messages of the media are not trustworthy, but are the messages of pathological liars trying to squirm out of an ugly situation they put themselves in.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I think it's likely that every inch of these "victim" photos is carefully planned and designed with the intent to evoke a certain subconscious response or association. The claw thing could very well be the intent. A sort of photo-Rorschach.

Psychology is very, very big on associations. They can't cure anything but they sure know how to stir up unpleasant emotions and that's what they want to do here.