SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Sisterlover

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Test of edited photo...

Note the similarly bell-shaped skull shared by Lanza and his aunt... taken from her FB profile.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Sisterlover wrote:Some strange forensics re: pozner/haller timeline... By now, everyone's familiar with Alexis Haller, the uncle of slain sim Noah Pozner (shot 11 times, or 9 more times (9/11) than the rest of the children). Watching Anderson gush over the family's wherewithal (here:http://noahpozner.org/videos/), I noticed that the photos were attributed to Victoria Haller, not mother Veronique Haller-Pozner. Of course, the two are 'friends' on Fakebook, so a cursory glance at Victoria's timeline suggests she married Alexis Haller on... you guessed it... Dec.15,2012. One day after the fateful events in Newtown.
Check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/victoria.haller.58 She receives a couple accolades for her nuptials on that day, and does nothing to correct them, despite the fact that she discusses being married 8 years previous a little further down the rabbit hole of her facebook timeline...

How strange... there's also no photos of the loving inlaws, cousins playing together, etc. despite getting photo credits on Anderson's puff piece. Also odd, mother Veronique is a fan of Hunter S. Thompson. Is this the new Gonzo journalism?

You know what? I just noticed the Haller's good friend Arielle Levine is a contractor for NOAA.
She might have been the inspiration for the names of the two Pozner twins all by herself!
Smallish world.
Sisterlover

Im really struggling to get my own edited pix up on this thread... Im hoping this will do the trick.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Anyone want to take a stab at these?

Christmas Card:

Stillshots from the slideshow on their Facebook page:

Inconsistent height difference between Emilie and her sister?

Older Shots

So, the first picture is the only one that is OBVIOUSLY a fake. Thoughts?
Sisterlover

There's something sketchy about most of them :( from where I'm sitting... In nearly every shot, two of the three daughters are staring right at the camera, while a third is almost always looking away at some crazy angle. The mom's got a bad case of the hairy eyeball, too, in more than one shot. They're almost looking right through you. I'm getting a Children of the Corn vibe from this.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

anonjedi2 wrote:
So, the first picture is the only one that is OBVIOUSLY a fake. Thoughts?
Thoughts: the Sandy Hook 'shooting' is OBVIOUSLY a total psyop. There were no victims - and the folks impersonating the alleged victims' family members are all (piss-poor/yet presumably well-paid) actors.

The news media corporations are OBVIOUSLY entirely in on it.

Just like on 9/11.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CTDAvncYI[/Youtube]
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CTDAvncYI

I extracted the GIF below from the video above.
The Youtube user, saesch1 wonders whether it is a drone or a real plane. I wonder if it is yet another digital illusion. It is too small to be a real, full size plane and none of the drones I've seen pictures of look like that. Could it be an RC plane buzzing around over the scene of much bloodshed and tragedy?

simonshack
Administrator

arc300 wrote: Could it be an RC plane buzzing around over the scene of much bloodshed and tragedy?

I'll tell you what I believe it could be - in my opinion the most likely of hypotheses:

It's the very idiotic idea of some cretinous, sick and stoopid TV producer to insert some subliminal 9/11 reminder - and to foment "wacky conspiracy theories" on the part of 'crackpots' like ourselves.... :rolleyes:
lux

Unread post by lux »

And, our next nominee for Best Actor in a Psy-Op is ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNfesyWUeZk
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Alex Jones expressing his grotesque [ and fake dissident voice ] anger on the Piers Morgan show...speechless.
It does look like some sort of acting rehearsal :puke:

Part 1

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ror9v2LwHoY

And as I was predicting it, while our two actors are supposed to entertain their brain-washed audience with this Connecticut School Shooting, at around 4:50 of the Part 2, Piers Morgan remembers his script and asks Mr Jones who he thinks is behind the 9/11 "attacks". Genius and priceless.

Part 2

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-v1UXFMzl0
Knapsack

Unread post by Knapsack »

ElSushi wrote:It does look like some sort of acting rehearsal :puke:
Rehearsal? This isn't the rehearsal... this is the recital. This interview is such obviously acted, pre-rehearsed trash. How silly how Jones abruptly goes, on cue, into batshit scream mode. Ugh.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

Here is what I stumbled across the internet while searching on our topic:

http://crisisactors.org/
Crisis Actors Trained Players and Actors Making It Real
Helping schools and first responders create realistic drills, full-scale exercises, high-fidelity simulations, and interactive 3D films.
Statement from Crisis Actors

January 9, 2013
We are outraged by Florida Atlantic University Professor James Tracy's deliberate promotion of rumor and innuendo to link Crisis Actors to the Sandy Hook shootings of December 14, 2012. We do not engage our actors in any real-world crisis events, and none of our performances may be presented at any time as a real-world event. James Tracy's so-called research is copied almost verbatim from a tightly-connected group of hate blogs and YouTube channels that use only one another as sources. From the thousands of comments of these sites' devoted followers, one thing is clear. They are nothing but thrill-seekers using any pretext to vent their irrational hate against the Sandy Hook community and a nation of mourners.
http://visionbox.org/crisis-actors/

Crisis Actors is a professional group of actors trained at Visionbox to develop and portray characters in emergency training scenarios. The intensity at which they work recreates real life pressures that first responders going through the training must cope with.

Crisis Actors, at this time, consists of two teams.

The first team is the same group that makes up our professional acting ensemble and is the initial group to work on this project. Our actors with the guidance of filmmaker John Simmons, school safety expert Steve Hoban, and Executive Artistic Director Jennifer McCray Rincon, have developed scenarios aimed at training first responders (teachers, administrators, custodians, etc) how to effectively manage an emergency with quick and powerful decisions. This special group has sessions with police officers, 911 operators, school administrators, mall security, radio experts, and school safety training professionals. There is an endless amount of scenarios this group can tackle, which range anywhere from weather issues, to a missing child, to an unknown intruder.

The second team is a group of highly talented actors that have been working on their acting craft by training with Master Acting Teacher Jennifer McCray Rincon on classic material written by Anton Chekhov, Tennessee Williams, Shakespeare, Brecht, and other influential playwrights. Eventually, the second team will go through the same training the first team went through. This intense work will eventually be applied to portraying characters in a Crisis Actor training scenario.

Interesting, huh?

Of course, I am not implying that it was necessarily this particular company, or these particular guys, these particular actors who were playing the part in this alleged "shooting incident".
What I had in mind rather, is that this thing proves that such actors exist, and very well could be and can be - and I am sure were - used in such psy-op scenarios!
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

One more idea: I have read a lot of speculations about the aims of this psy-op.

Seemingly this is about gun control. But is it?
Will the authorities go house-to-house, confiscate all the guns in America? Not bloody likely.
Even if they wanted to disarm the citizens and change the American gun-culture, that would take at least 200 years-the same amount of time the presently existing American gun-culture evolved.

Now, how about this: what if the "school-shooting" psy-ops AREN'T aimed at gun-control, because the TARGET AUDIENCE ARE THE KIDS?
Schools are supposed to be safe havens for our children, where they should feel safe and sound, it should be a place where they are forming a community, where they are bonding with each other, and learning the basics of how society works etc...
Project into their young, developing minds the idea that they are never truly safe, that a shooting can take place any time in their schools, that they have to fear each other not knowing when one of their classmates will pull a gun and start blasting them away... a great way to increase alienation, paranoia, and on the long run, they will become lonely adults in a big, bad world when they can trust no-one (which is not far from the truth, still...), people whose basic feeling towards other human beings is FEAR...

What do you think? Is it too far-fetched?
Knapsack

Unread post by Knapsack »

warriorhun wrote: Now, how about this: what if the "school-shooting" psy-ops AREN'T aimed at gun-control, because the TARGET AUDIENCE ARE THE KIDS?
Schools are supposed to be safe havens for our children, where they should feel safe and sound, it should be a place where they are forming a community, where they are bonding with each other, and learning the basics of how society works etc...
Project into their young, developing minds the idea that they are never truly safe, that a shooting can take place any time in their schools, that they have to fear each other not knowing when one of their classmates will pull a gun and start blasting them away... a great way to increase alienation, paranoia, and on the long run, they will become lonely adults in a big, bad world when they can trust no-one (which is not far from the truth, still...), people whose basic feeling towards other human beings is FEAR...

I think you're absolutely right. Whether this is the #1 goal, one of a few goals, or just icing on the cake for TPTB, I'm not sure we will ever know.

I can imagine in years to come, when these children become adults and a new invasive "security measure" is proposed, we will hear things like, "When we were kids in school, we had video cameras in our classrooms, RFID chips in nametags around our necks, armed guards at the door, and metal detectors. Why shouldn't we have them everywhere? They're not a problem if you have nothing to hide."

It's how TPTB will normalize hyper-security, by targeting kids. If you've never known anything else...
simonshack
Administrator

warriorhun wrote:... a great way to increase alienation, paranoia, and on the long run, they will become lonely adults in a big, bad world when they can trust no-one (which is not far from the truth, still...), people whose basic feeling towards other human beings is FEAR...

Far-fetched? Not really, dear Warriorhun. Adults have tried to scare the sh*t out of kids for millenia. When I was 6, for instance, I went to school in very catholic Sicily - and was told that I would burn in the flames of 'inferno' if I didn't recite my daily prayers. I also remember each room of my school being 'adorned' with an obviously dead, bearded young man attached with spikes upon a wooden cross - with blood dripping down his naked body! This man, I was told, "had died (a horrible death) for my sins" - or something along that line. I was after all, not Italian mothertongue, you know - just a Scandinavian immigrant in sunny Southern Sicily, so I probably didn't get / grasp all the subtleties of the story. As it is, I pretty much disliked it - much preferring the gripping Nordic sagas that my father would tell me at bedtime, scary trolls and all. (btw, I never bothered to ask dad about that blood-stained figure hanging in my classroom).

Fortunately, I was the sweetheart of my schoolteacher, maestra Concetta Maganuco (a large, chubby woman with tiny spectacles), as I was the only kid in her noisy 42-pupil class to know already how to read and write. So when I asked her if I could be dispensed with reciting the two daily prayers (and stay seated to get my homework done instead) she smiled and kindly allowed me to do so. I guess my initial fear for the bloody man on the cross subsided there and then: surely my schoolteacher wouldn't want to see me burning in hell?

Quite honestly, I have probably grown up with an almost irrational fear - if not contempt - for any form of religion, due to my early childhood in super-catholic Sicily. Just walking into those glum, silent churches with huge frescoes splattered with dire pain and suffering - it used to scare the hell out of me - and I'm sure ALL kids feel the same at the tender age of six.

Then there was the "processione della Madonna" ritual, during which the local priests would be carried around on a big chariot across the village. The villagers would not only offer the little jewelry and objects of value they owned to the church-chariot; the young mothers would also bring out their newborn babies - clad in refined lace garments - and undress them in front of the priests to donate the precious lace to the parish... The babies would - of course - scream in utter terror at the sight of the bearded churchmen bending down to steal their clothes!

So yes, Warriorhun : FEAR-MONGERING seems to be the common denominator uniting the obsessed and deranged 'over-achievers', the ultimately unfit and immature, socially-if-not-mentally retarded adults of this planet.