SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
fast67vellen2o

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Saw this photo on the RT. Sort of looks like "Mrs. Phelps" being discussed in this thread.

Game_Over

Unread post by Game_Over »

In regards to the little red headed girl, Ella Seaver, from a few pages back...

here is an article from the Newtown Bee in 2010 that lists her mother and father as Ed and Aimee Seaver.

http://newtownbee.com/Opinions/2010-06- ... Of+The+Way
Wrestling Hardship Out Of The Way

To the Editor:

So much of the news these days is about something wrong in the world… a life cut short, the bad economy, oil spills, it goes on and on. This is a note about the best in humanity. We all have a "to do list" but sometimes life throws you a curve ball; ours is family illness. We found ourselves with a chore on the list we were unable to do on our own — a large rotten pile of wood. A young neighbor had a simple idea, just a few friends and a dumpster. An email was sent to his wrestling teammates asking for help.

On a Friday afternoon, nine Newtown High School wrestlers, three siblings, and a friend showed up. These amazing young men and women could have been hanging with their friends, watching a movie, playing Xbox or whatever. Instead they showed up at a stranger's house and filled a 30-yard dumpster with rotten logs. There was no grumbling about the lovely manure smell of the dumpster, just a job to be done. They jumped right in and worked together until all was cleared, even a huge tree stump most would have left behind, but not this crew. On their own they figured out a way to move the stump also.

We all hope as parents that our children will grow up to be people that we can be proud of. The parents of Nicholas and Luca Crudo, Brian Kuruc, Ian McEvoy, Sam Wiener, Becca Castengner, Alex and Zachary Klein, Aaron Nezvesky, Joe Pieretti, Kevin Milot, and Tom Diluoffo should be very proud. This is not only a group of amazing wrestlers, but truly inspiring young people.

After all was done they hung out on the patio, chatted with each other and ate some simple grub. As they left each said "Thank you" (here they were thanking us). Like a cherry on top of an ice cream sundae as they left for home they said, "If you need anything else just give us a call!"

Thank you! You all are an incredible group of young people.

Ed and Aimee Seaver

20 Misty Vale Road, Sandy Hook June 15, 2010
PS - is this her myspace page?
http://www.myspace.com/amkatrob_cb

Just thought I'd put this here for people researching.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

MrSinclair wrote:And now this...

"Virginia officials cancel classes in Narrows after website connects town with Batman movie and Newtown shooting
Giles County Public Schools said they reviewed the article, published on RevelationNow.net, and decided to suspend school on Wednesday as a precaution. No actual threats were received, officials said."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2GyRN8fDN

Something about this tells me that whatever happens next will in some way be blamed on who they call "conspiracy theorists" so they can tag us as a 'domestic terror group', or 'enemy belligerent', or any of the dozens of names they have for what they call "terrorists" these day. The "conspiracy theorists" 'predicted' an event would happen based on a map from a movie of all things, and this will be utilized to make it seem like said "conspiracy theorists" were actually behind it. I can't think of any other motive for the media and the cops taking seriously something that at best would be seen in the eyes of Joe average as well as some on here and other conspiracy fixated websites as nothing more than another internet conspiracy theory. Some believe that part of the motive behind this Sandy Hook shooting was to put further restrictions on guns that in the future would lead to door to door confiscations, but they haven't been passing all these draconian laws just to grab guns, but for mass round ups of people as well.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ImageImage

Full credit to my better half.

"OMG, can't you see it?"?. "Her bottom half is completely fake"!

Can you see it? It's glaringly obvious. She fades just below the hips and the "legs" have been altered and stuck behind her, if they are even hers...I mean are they are supposed to be hers! She has been tipped and twisted and given the Hulk's shoulder and her nose is artificial.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:
Absolutely, Brian... Great find. Let me back it up for you:

Look at where my red arrow is pointing: WHAT is that dark, creasy cloth? A part of her skirt? Nah - come on now !
Then - if you still can't see what's wrong here - follow the partition of her legs. Not wishing to sound rude here - but is her pussy placed under her right hip? Lastly - but not leastly - look at her left index: it is absurdly long! Damn - I feel pretty ashamed of the fact that I didn't see this monstrosity before!

See? Detecting blatant photoshop-jobs is not as easy as it seems!
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:

This gave me an idea, I think we should do a photo shoot of ourselves in the same pose and camera angle and compare it to this photo so that we really know for sure if it has been photoshopped. You can blur your faces out for the sake of privacy if you're going to do it. She looks quite deformed, like something you'd see from some hack & slash horror movie.
simonshack
Administrator

Dcopymope wrote:
This gave me an idea, I think we should do a photo shoot of ourselves in the same pose and camera angle and compare it to this photo so that we really know for sure if it has been photoshopped.
Okydoke, Dcopymope.

Until then, let's see some real girls sitting on sea rocks. The beauty of nature and real photography, you know?

NSFW
http://wallpapers-3d.ru/sstorage/53/201 ... 394570.jpg

NSFW
http://i.imgur.com/Ybk5c.jpg

OMG! Shocking stuff! :o
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

^^ This is MY KIND of Administrator!! :D
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Mate, please keep the forum content worksafe. Not everyone has the privilege of private web access.
simonshack
Administrator

resolution wrote:Mate, please keep the forum content worksafe. Not everyone has the privilege of private web access.
Dear Resolution,

I may be a bit detached from the web realities, so pardon me - but what does "private web access" mean?

"Worksafe?" Hmm. This forum's contents have never been worksafe, as far as I know! The atrocities that we are exposing on this forum are due to the atrocious nature of the clowns ruling this little planet of ours. We can NEVER be safe from the rogue actions of these clowns. If this forum will get censored/silenced on the pretext of me posting two real pictures of two real undressed girls, it will only go to show how terminally hypocritical this world is. I DARE any of the clowns behind the psyops that we keep exposing to use this silly pretext to shut this forum down.

We cannot keep behaving like "politically correct" sheeple. What we are looking for is a global awakening to the idiotic antics of the folks pretending to rule our world with cheap tricks of deception. Let's start using our balls (male and female alike) to do something about this mess.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I had a great conversation with my wife about this psyop tonight, where she didn't think I was bonkers (a rarity). I almost recommended this thread, but I might just send her to Penthouse instead.
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

A ten year-old little girl here said (of the Victoria Soto photo, not the other lovely ladies) that she must be very flexible to twist her body like that lol. And wow, Simon, you are wild. A few eyebrows were raised as I was pointing out the fakery and managed to flash everyone with September Clues. All in good fun and I take your point that the blatant media fakery around us is what should truly shock us.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Dcopymope wrote:
simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:

This gave me an idea, I think we should do a photo shoot of ourselves in the same pose and camera angle and compare it to this photo so that we really know for sure if it has been photoshopped. You can blur your faces out for the sake of privacy if you're going to do it. She looks quite deformed, like something you'd see from some hack & slash horror movie.
Can't be easy photo shopping clothes and legs to a mermaid.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

simonshack wrote:
resolution wrote:Mate, please keep the forum content worksafe. Not everyone has the privilege of private web access.
I may be a bit detached from the web realities, so pardon me - but what does "private web access" mean?
Hi Simon,

Not everyone is fortunate enough to have web access in the privacy of our own homes, some of us being limited to public or workplace access only where we have to abide by codes of conduct in relation to internet access, breaches of which can lead to termination of employment or loss of access. I would greatly appreciate it if you could, as a courtesy to myself and those in a similar position, link those images rather than embedding them, and indicate that they are not safe for work (NSFW).
simonshack
Administrator

ninetynine wrote: A few eyebrows were raised as I was pointing out the fakery and managed to flash everyone with September Clues. All in good fun and I take your point that the blatant media fakery around us is what should truly shock us.
Dear ninetynine,

Yes, well since most adults of the USA and of this WORLD (and all our children) have now been fooled by an obnoxious, completely fake tale involving 20 children peppered with bullets, I don't think this is the time to be 'prudish'. I have been left speechless and disgusted by this latest Newtown psyop - and am perhaps overreacting to it. However, all I have done is posting two pleasant, naked female human beings. Am I a monster?

This is a forum for adults - particularly smart and aware adults - and I apologize to those who think this 'provocation' of mine might be over the top. The fact is that I am growing tired of the real monsters of this world who keep playing around with our senses - and have now stooped so low as to stage a totally fake killing spree of 20 young children. What could be more outrageous than that?

And no - I'm not resorting to posting naked girls to gain more attention to my outrage - I just think that we should all become prouder of who we normal, peaceful people are - beyond the veils which we have been forcefully forced to wear. And so, nudity has all my respect - in all its forms and shapes.