SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
hoi.polloi

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Farcevalue, I think you are right here. Any time they can seed a new version of fakery into the public and get some measured reaction, they are pleased to do so to improve their PsyOps and the preciseness of their psychological targeting.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Someone has a created the ultimate mock tribute site -
Noah Pozner wanted to work at a taco factory when he grew up. Tacos were his favorite food, and no doubt he wanted to ensure that the world kept producing tacos. Help us create a virtual taco in his memory. Add your special ingredient below and tweet it. Voila! Tacos for Noah, all in memory of this very special Little Man!
http://www.tacosfornoah.com/

I can't recall my work ambition when I was 6, but I'm pretty sure working in an American food production factory was not on the list. I'm pretty sure it's mostly Mexican illegals that are given these slave wage jobs anyhow.
I encourage all parents out there and all Leon Pozners to discourage your children from dreaming about being factory workers and to aspire to OWN the Taco Factory :lol:
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

hoi.polloi wrote:Farcevalue, I think you are right here. Any time they can seed a new version of fakery into the public and get some measured reaction, they are pleased to do so to improve their PsyOps and the preciseness of their psychological targeting.
Well that works both ways... as it happens I've learnt that my initial enthusiasm was misplaced.
100% undeniable gold... awesome find.

Something like this is so simple that no-one can fail to understand it.

What the hell could the fallback position possibly be?
For those who may be unaware the fallback position, from what I can gather, is that it is apparently perfectly normal for North American shooting victims to turn up in Central Asian memorials & for them to be both posted & tagged with a fake name at the website of the military school where they didn't die. This is apparently due to confused internet users pushing an innocently created meme & "anybody being able to tag a facebook image".

So, at the very least, I have improved my future psychological targeting... though I must say I'm pretty flabbergasted.

I think I heard the Red Pill Revolution guys joke recently that a coffin at a fake funeral could roll over, crash & spill out a bunch of potatoes. Yet still it wouldn't matter... the media would just say that there was a "mix-up at the funeral parlor & the wrong coffin got picked up" and that would be that. Incident explained away, people would buy it.

Tonight I don't see that as much of a joke.
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

I feel very confident that this Noah Pozner Pakistan pic is a setup. They're showing their cards before they play the hand. They are openly showing people that they are hoaxing people, and I felt this way since the ISIS beheadings too. I'm not sure why, but I have a few speculations. One of those reasons is for them to possibly identify what side people will stand on which side of this so called truth movement. Noah Poser' s pic showing up again and again is no fluke. Didn't it show up in advertisements too? Us media fakery researchers may be being set up for some bigger hoax against us.

Off topic... It seems like No Planes is picking up quite a bit of attention lately, and Judy Wood' s DEW DEW Theory is being discussed all around YouTube these days. It's pissing me off, cause I have some popular comments on Free Radio's vids, and people keep trying to tie my comments about our research here to her disinfo. Her shit is the dumbest shill theory out there for 9/11.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

My guess is that part of the "in your face" style of fakery these days is to have more people (such as amateur online researchers) to confuse and muddy the waters with their youtube videos and shill/gatekeeping activity. So that one day when one searches for the word "fakery" or "hoax", one would be bombarded with millions of hits and never find one's way to the serious research.

One would be overwhelmed with so much garbage that they'd naturally throw their hands in the air in frustration and never spend the serious amounts of time that it takes to understand these things.

At the same time, they allow their foot soldiers like Alex Jones and Jim Fetzer to report on and expose aspects of the modern hoax, so that people will be tricked into following them, and therefore successfully herded away from the 9/11 elephant in the room.

"They must be trustworthy and legit, they exposed the so-and-so hoax!"

The concepts of shillery and gatekeeping aren't easy to understand. These "gotchya" moments by the gatekeepers make it even harder for the average person to grasp the concepts. They are fuel for the gatekeeping teams. It's part of their job description, to report on these matters. The powers that be NEED conspiracies to keep the alternative gatekeeping media alive and relevant, feeding them endless false stories and hoaxes to report on, so that the lemmings continue to follow.

They understand that they are being exposed (largely due to this website) and now they need to throw a giant haystack ontop of the needle to hide the evidence.

Another part of it is to create a new psychological imprint in the minds of the masses of what a hoax is supposed to look like. The masses become familiar with this modern "hoax in your face" and therefore are shielded further and further away from the larger and more significant lies behind us, i.e. 9/11, NASA, JFK and the Nuke Hoax.

Psychologically and subconsciously, the minds of the masses become trained and conditioned into understanding what a "modern hoax" is supposed to look like (Sandy Hook). The traits and characteristics of the modern day hoax differ slightly than what we're used to in the past. Example - A touch of weirdness and comedy to it (H. Wayne Carver, Carlos Arredondo).

But NASA doesn't look quite as ridiculous or cartoonish on the surface (to the average person), so they'll never doubt NASA, or atomic weapons. Granted, they are just as ridiculous (if not more) for us, because we're trained to understand the mechanics and dynamics of it all. But to the average person or even the average "truther", they have no historical background to fall back on, so these modern hoaxes act as a cloak to cover larger and more important ones.

At some point, a percentage of the population of skeptics may reach a point where they think they know what a hoax looks like but will never question the larger lies because they don't have the same "feel" of the modern day ones. "I know what a hoax looks like, and I'm telling you, 9/11 was REAL!" Meanwhile, they're lost in hours of speculative youtube videos full of misinformation, that lead them further and further away from the legitimate research.

I also think that part of their game could be to get a certain percentage of us to think that "everything is fake" and then use that against us in some way (ie, by creating apathy and then using our own apathy to their advantage). That's just pure speculation on my part.

Hoaxes serve a purpose for the powers that be. They want a percentage of the population to know that they are hoaxin', it serves their interests in many ways, imho.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Excellent analysis, Anonjedi. I think you're spot on. :)
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

Also consider the agenda to re-frame non believers in the MSM narrative not only as nutters but actually as non violent extremists and that this "extremism" is the root cause of terrorism. This is exemplified by David Cameron's speech to the UN in 2014 here. https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/ ... embly-2014
So no matter how stupid, arbitrary, irrational and illogical this "connection" between questioning the media and also actually observing or finding real evidence against the MSM narrative is, it seems they have already have plans in place to deal with us. Your not only a nutter, your dangerous and just as bad as terrorists and must be dealt with.
Free speech? Roll on the floor laughing unless your a Charlie boy cartoonist of course.
So do they make these ridiculous hoaxes more obvious to separate the wheat from the chaff for future use? Will we be soon be experiencing dissenting views as national security threats and labeled as terrorism? Sadly this seems the way things are going.
Perhaps they don't care if you question 9/11 but still believe in NASA, space travel, nuclear arms etc for example, who can truly know the mind of these collective psychopaths and sycophants but we have have been shown a new hand being played, that you can easily be called an "extremist" and linked to terrorism if they don't like you.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Pilgrim wrote:Also consider the agenda to re-frame non believers in the MSM narrative not only as nutters but actually as non violent extremists and that this "extremism" is the root cause of terrorism. This is exemplified by David Cameron's speech to the UN in 2014 here. https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/ ... embly-2014
So no matter how stupid, arbitrary, irrational and illogical this "connection" between questioning the media and also actually observing or finding real evidence against the MSM narrative is, it seems they have already have plans in place to deal with us. Your not only a nutter, your dangerous and just as bad as terrorists and must be dealt with.
Free speech? Roll on the floor laughing unless your a Charlie boy cartoonist of course.
So do they make these ridiculous hoaxes more obvious to separate the wheat from the chaff for future use? Will we be soon be experiencing dissenting views as national security threats and labeled as terrorism? Sadly this seems the way things are going.
Perhaps they don't care if you question 9/11 but still believe in NASA, space travel, nuclear arms etc for example, who can truly know the mind of these collective psychopaths and sycophants but we have have been shown a new hand being played, that you can easily be called an "extremist" and linked to terrorism if they don't like you.
Sorry to be a "grammer nazi", but please check you're spelling!! :ph34r:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn8kB1WK-7c
simonshack
Administrator

Just need to post this video by this smart guy ("NAUresistance"):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZgCAmIsRA
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

Anonjedi,

I somewhat agree with what you say, but this is what I feel is happening...

They want us to find out the media fakery. I have always been against the NWO crap, and never referred to them as the illuminati, etc... but one thing has stuck in my mind about the NWO junk... The saying is the "One World Government" is one we will ask for, and exposing the world to the reality of fakery could possibly lead to that.

Lenny Pozner has been the face of Sandy Hook vs. "Truthers", and all this has ramped up within the last few months. It feels like we are being set up. It's increased in my mind quite a bit, especially since that Star Wars The Force Awakens trailer. It felt like a subliminal with the quote "Have you felt it? The awakening?" Plus all of a sudden everybody is a no planer???

This feels like a trap, and Sandy Hook is the main part of that trap. Maybe the whole thing is Sandy Hook will be revealed as a hoax by the Nutwork. I don't know.
hoi.polloi

I agree, Cobra Commander, that they are now going to use predictions and prognostications within their organizations to steer the "waking up" crowd toward a controllable end. I don't think we need to assume it was their exact plan all along, since the power they wield is presently unassailable and there is little evidence they actually can predict results after a certain scaling up of their models. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

It seems, if you are right about the exact motivation, and they are mostly correct (or correct enough) about human nature, then the increasing use of Sandy Hook-type events (and their control of the "conspiracy" dialogue and "truther" limited hangouts and/or steering committees) will lead to gang/tribe warfare between belief groups.

That is, without the State to unite people with a network of lies, they hope to slowly divide and conquer every "truther" group into various parties of their own natural inclination and/or passion and thereby control the lot. This would be fueled by the prominent characters of each party: Alex Jones, etc. Unfortunately, that implicates Simon and myself unless we can successfully remain as mere moderators of this sort of non-group of mostly non-affiliated, unaffiliated individuals. It also lends weight to the assertion (by some) that certain "alternative media" folks are legit, but corrupted by power and the illusions of their grandeur.

On the other hand, that seems to me a gross misjudgement or miscalculation on their part since they will always use their power to glue their various lies together in a single powerful network. Their strength is also their weakness. It's just simply implausible that all their stories — from spiritual realities to Nukes to JFK to Moon missions to all the terrorism hoaxes and transportation wreck acts to their corruption of democracies — would all be working together factually. They don't and they know it. But they can exploit that on some level, for those that only take a cursory assumption of conspiracy rather than investigate the evidences.

The picture(s) for Noah Pozner, those associated with "Huzaifa Huxaifa" (which almost seem like a play on "Whose-[laughter] Hoax-[laughter]?") being so obviously tied to an allegedly unrelated event mixes in just enough strange doubt for the average brainwashed person, who will justifiably assume these events aren't coordinated well.

For us, familiar with the MO of uniting people under a divided rule, it is easy to see that this is, most likely a deliberate confirmation of our findings. Potentially, this is even a message over the heads of their slaves/employees, who are too busy taking orders to notice such a thing, directed to us and those that research it. The message seems to be: You are united with us, not the confused masses. aka "Come with us. Join the dark side ..." ?

Or possibly, it's not meant to communicate much more than a joke on us and those following our present strange history.
hoi.polloi

I have moved some grammatically questionable content (and its questioners) to the derailing room, with comment. I agree that we must maintain a high "academic"-ish standard for the writings here. Thanks for keeping an eye on it, folks.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

As has been discussed previously I am pretty sceptical about this idea that a segment of the population is "being deliberately wakened up by our benevolent overlords or for some unforeseen & unknowable goal".

I continue to fail to see any significant differences in the absurdity levels of modern psyops compared with historical ones... none.

Why only a few weeks ago I came across the information that Britain claimed (temporarily) that it had a fully functioning Nuclear FUSION reactor in 1958 (basically the Holy Grail of science & engineering).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rPqk_b5XYo

I don't get the impression here that we're playing the Goonies & unraveling the deliberately buried treasures & goodies left behind by our totally cool pirate master friends.

More like it's a simple case of what happens when one follows a liars narrative. A lie always unravels at some point because there is little to back it up. Have you guys ever told a lie or observed a liar in your personal lives? There's always some massive or ridiculous flaw which should give it away.

In addition 'big lies' have to be absurd (or at least pushed to absurdity) in order for them to be accepted as 'truths'.

"They wouldn't lie about that"

The ultimate defense... perfect in its inherent naivety.

Many on here, I assume, were not born 'awake*'... we have apparently forgotten just how trusting & child-like it is to be 'asleep*'. The 'mistakes' & 'absurdities' which we see are essentially invisible to the vast majority of the public... or if they are noticed at all then they actually help solidify the story in their minds!

A few 'awake' people is deemed an acceptable & manageable risk... I hope they're wrong.

Now I am open to the idea of a quantitative difference and it would appear undeniable that there has been a change of strategy in regards to the frequency of the 'spectacular' events.

These spectaculars are now ongoing monthly & often follow a chain of continuity... take all the events which 'The White Widow' has been involved in for instance.

I think the way they are hoping 'awakened people' will be be managed is by labeling us as 'The Everything is fake' crowd perhaps by associating us with 'the Sun is a Hologram' crowd.

Increasing the quantity of the psyops help with this goal.

9/11 was a hoax you say?

"Hmm maybe."

Virtually every single terrorist attack of the 21st century was as real as a £15 quid note.

"They wouldn't lie about all that"

This is going to be all pretty difficult to swallow especially after another decade of this nonsense... who in 2025 is even going to remember the 'False (ISIS) flag' at the Sydney siege other than as a vague memory?

* Geez I hate these terms I'm actually going to adopt Abs excellent 'hoax denier' phrase.
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

The origin of the pictures and videos that show a picture of Noah Pozner among the victims of the alleged massacre in Pakistan needs to be verified. I believe (no proof offered) that it (Noah's picture) was planted/photoshopped into that board. It seems that some of us are running with all these speculations and musings about how the nutwork intends it to be that way. I think all these false flag operations are carried in the best way they (the nutwork) are capable of carrying them out. If we look at the Paris Hebdo false flag we could notice that they are improving their methods a bit. In other words they do the best they can with the technology that is available to them at the moment.
simonshack
Administrator

JLapage wrote: I believe (no proof offered) that it (Noah's picture) was planted/photoshopped into that board.
Hmm, this seems unlikely, dear JLapage. See...

Here's a screenshot from a BBC video : http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30629751
NoahPozner_Pakistan_BBC_01-new.PNG
NoahPozner_Pakistan_BBC_01-new.PNG (270.43 KiB) Viewed 5035 times
Now, here we see that "Noah Pozner" portrait again - on a 'mourning wall' in Pakistan, and I highly doubt it has been planted / photoshopped into that video. So what's going on here? I will humbly say that I honestly don't know. I guess the BBC will say - with their usual gall - that it was just a 'cock up' of some sort... <_<

[ADMIN: Despite the original screen shot being deeply in the domain of fair use of public images for the most explicit purposes of critique and research, the screen shot of the BBC site has been modified. Due to a strange "copyright" claim that a screen shot of a BBC site showing a video of a compressed image that contains a distorted fraction of the so-called "photograph" in question belongs to a "Mr. Lenny Pozner" e-mailing our service provider with a slapped together Digital Millenium Copyright Act notice. I expect we will not be hearing from Disney about their cartoon character, but maybe the government is trying to start a new trend in Nazi-level censorship trolling! I guess we'll see! -HP 2-12-2018]