SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
LightCone

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by LightCone »

`

Dawn Hochsprung:

Adam Lanza: Simmy Shooter

Victim List:

Children:

Charlotte Bacon, 6

Daniel Barden, 7

Olivia Engel, 6

Josephine Gay, 7

Ana Marquez-Greene, 6

Dylan Hockley, 6

Madeline Hsu, 6

Catherine Hubbard, 6

Chase Kowalski, 7

Jesse Lewis, 6

James Mattioli, 6

Grace McDonnell, 7

Emilie Parker, 6

Jack Pinto, 6

Noah Pozner, 6

Caroline Previdi, 6

Jessica Rekos, 6

Avielle Richman, 6

Benjamin Wheeler, 6

Allison Wyatt, 6

Adults:

Dawn Hochsprung, 47
Rachel Davino, 29
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Lauren Rousseau, 30
Mary Sherlach, 56
Victoria Soto, 27
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

While I was certain this was another entirely staged event the announcement of one death has given me pause for thought. That is Ana Greene, daughter of Jimmy Greene. He is most certainly a real person. I know several people who have worked with him,and studied with him going back to 2000. He is a serious jazz artist with a worldwide presence and someone with long associations in that state. At the moment I am having difficulty reconciling a no-victims view of this particular event with this particular death announcement.

http://www.spinner.com/2012/12/15/jazz- ... -shooting/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I hate to say it MrSinclair after your very worthy contributions, and I believe you believe what you believe, but I think if a psy-op hits close to home, that is exactly when your BS alarm's sensitivity meter should be increased rather than decreased. My guess is one reason the 9/11 psy-op was so successful was because they tapped into the New Yorker - and socially connected to New Yorker - psychology. If something hits close to home, you can be sure they have tapped into and monitored your social network and its psychological responses to a given scenario. It doesn't have to convince the world. You will do that job for them. It just has to convince you - the people closest to the threshold of the lie.

Also, I think it is getting increasingly important to differentiate between the 'no deaths' and 'no real people' scenarios. For example, it has already been stated by a number of people that Barbara Olson, "wife" of spook Ted Olson, must have been at least played by a real person. For lack of a better example (I am not sure Barbara Olson was all that real) let's look at your particular personality involved and pretend he is one of the more "real"-ish personalities in these psy-ops, lately.

Now, with all due sensitivity, we have had numerous cases of people murdering their own children since time immemorial. Some would even say God commanded them to do it. You are welcome to believe that the phenomenon of murder is an age-old psy-op, but then you must contend with the general population believing in such things. It's also true that the parent-child relationship is known to be one of the strongest blood bonds known to humankind - parents actually believe their children are themselves or are even better than themselves in some cases. So when you are talking about what a parent is willing to do to protect a child or defend that aspect of their life, you are also talking about every crazy thing people have done since time immemorial. From the killing of many people to protect their child to the opposite extreme - killing their own child and then burying them in their backyard. Kids make you crazy.

There are countless possibilities besides there being a real murder as it plays on television in an organized, well-planned media spectacle.

One of them is that the child has gone into hiding under the neo-fascists' protection program (what parent wouldn't want such a guarantee if they were told the converse is their child will face any coming instability to the United States without such protection?) Another possibility is that this person really killed their own child. Or if you cannot believe that they are so mad, you might speculate that the child didn't exist. Or the child existed but a person familiar with ex-patriation would also be highly familiar with weighing the values of different governments and different "big picture" scenarios. Perhaps this 'move' of the child to an underground status has something to do with information they know that we do not.

I think it's safe to assume that we don't know just what happened, but that this most assuredly resembles many of the attributes of the usual psychological propaganda of the last decades. My guess is that just how each of the players fits in is probably getting streamlined to the point of simply checking a box and signing a document or two, regarding an 'indefinite military drill' and it's: shake-shake, here's your money, Bob's your uncle. A few slightly stressful news interviews lying to an impersonal camera and you're scott free.

There are many alternatives to going into debt to send your child to college to get a worthless degree that turns their life into wageslavery. Perhaps the government offers a few of them.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

ninetynine wrote:As we were browsing the friends of Ryan Lanza, one face jumped right out at me: Tess Martin http://www.facebook.com/tessmartin514. Upon looking through her photos, I began to see a "one -expression Liz Wainio" thing happening, then the bells went off
I had similar feelings with one or the other of "Lanza's friends" as I browsed them randomly. Some of them looked compellingly real as in very "connected" to reality, yet others completely fabricated and sloppy.

We have seen this happening in the past especially with facebook. It is possible and likely that they have evolved the old 9/11 identity generator software, to merge it with the new internet realities in order to create not just empty accounts, but large quantities of credible identities that are kept active all the time, with automated posting, uploading and sharing of self-generated material. The connections between the faked identities, their virtual location and lifetime would all be handled by machine, ready to be committed and burnt for this or that operation.

The potential of even a small computer farm dedicated to this use is enormous. From psyop events to mobbing and trolling to marketing. personally I have no doubt that something like this exists and is being used.
I could add that the war against freedom of thought and emancipation of the people, is also won by saturation of information and discourse. Nothing like millions of robots chattering on the internet alongside real people to fill up pretty quickly every little room left for real growth.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

A few strange 9/11 type references in this odd ABC News video interviewing children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... X7cVDxYd6A

From the 2:30 point, the boy describes how they "thought something fell" and then they "heard another".
Twin towers?

And then the little girl describes how the teacher "read some books" to keep them calm. Like George Bush reading to the children on 9/11? Bizarre
hoi.polloi

Good points, actually. I don't doubt they would stoop to this subliminal level of nonsense, Starbucked.
MrSinclair

hoi.polloi wrote:I hate to say it MrSinclair after your very worthy contributions, and I believe you believe what you believe, but I think if a psy-op hits close to home, that is exactly when your BS alarm's sensitivity meter should be increased rather than decreased. My guess is one reason the 9/11 psy-op was so successful was because they tapped into the New Yorker - and socially connected to New Yorker - psychology. If something hits close to home, you can be sure they have tapped into and monitored your social network and its psychological responses to a given scenario. It doesn't have to convince the world. You will do that job for them. It just has to convince you - the people closest to the threshold of the lie.

Also, I think it is getting increasingly important to differentiate between the 'no deaths' and 'no real people' scenarios. For example, it has already been stated by a number of people that Barbara Olson, "wife" of spook Ted Olson, must have been at least played by a real person. For lack of a better example (I am not sure Barbara Olson was all that real) let's look at your particular personality involved and pretend he is one of the more "real"-ish personalities in these psy-ops, lately.

Now, with all due sensitivity, we have had numerous cases of people murdering their own children since time immemorial. Some would even say God commanded them to do it. You are welcome to believe that the phenomenon of murder is an age-old psy-op, but then you must contend with the general population believing in such things. It's also true that the parent-child relationship is known to be one of the strongest blood bonds known to humankind - parents actually believe their children are themselves or are even better than themselves in some cases. So when you are talking about what a parent is willing to do to protect a child or defend that aspect of their life, you are also talking about every crazy thing people have done since time immemorial. From the killing of many people to protect their child to the opposite extreme - killing their own child and then burying them in their backyard. Kids make you crazy.

There are countless possibilities besides there being a real murder as it plays on television in an organized, well-planned media spectacle.

One of them is that the child has gone into hiding under the neo-fascists' protection program (what parent wouldn't want such a guarantee if they were told the converse is their child will face any coming instability to the United States without such protection?) Another possibility is that this person really killed their own child. Or if you cannot believe that they are so mad, you might speculate that the child didn't exist. Or the child existed but a person familiar with ex-patriation would also be highly familiar with weighing the values of different governments and different "big picture" scenarios. Perhaps this 'move' of the child to an underground status has something to do with information they know that we do not.

I think it's safe to assume that we don't know just what happened, but that this most assuredly resembles many of the attributes of the usual psychological propaganda of the last decades. My guess is that just how each of the players fits in is probably getting streamlined to the point of simply checking a box and signing a document or two, regarding an 'indefinite military drill' and it's: shake-shake, here's your money, Bob's your uncle. A few slightly stressful news interviews lying to an impersonal camera and you're scott free.

There are many alternatives to going into debt to send your child to college to get a worthless degree that turns their life into wageslavery. Perhaps the government offers a few of them.
I appreciate this reply. It is no great joy to bring doubts to this forum. The fact is that without this one listed death I would be feeling quite certain that this was vic-sims business as usual. You listed several of the questions I asked myself. I find it unlikely that Jimmy Greene or his family are not real. I am willing to consider that for whatever reason the family is complicit and she may be alive and elsewhere. The fact that Jimmy Greene enjoys a longstanding reputation for stability and integrity in a field where both have historically been in short supply does make it all the more difficult to reconcile but the improbable is far from impossible.
I just watched a few interviews with "survivors" and it all rings hollow and false. There is no trauma on display and neither is there the type of calm that indicates some type of shock. I had a friend with ill health and bad habits die recently and in spite of it being expected I was far more shook up than any of these people who are supposedly at the scene where 20 children died. Even Stepford wives would show more pain and anguish than the interviewees display.
This is kind of an interesting perceptual territory to hang out in. I can feel the gravitational and seductive pull of emotions that would use this listed death to succumb to the belief that this was in fact a real and horrible tragedy. At the same time between my obsession with Philip K Dick in my younger days and my recent discovery of this forum I know the great extent to which things are "only apparently real".
It all comes back to your opening comment here Hoi, yes my BS meter should be and IS on high alert as I try to sort this all out. Again, thanks for your reply.
MrSinclair

I find this article from the NY Daily News to be quite odd. Why is there no mention of her parents? Given that her father performed regularly in major jazz clubs in NY it seems strange that he is entirely left out of the article. Something of a reluctant participation seems possible. If I see him on Barbara Walters shilling a new record about his daughters death my opinions of his character will necessarily be revised.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1221218
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

Apparently this RIP page for Victoria Soto was made 4 days before the shooting.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Vict ... 9438554831
hoi.polloi

This work can be incredibly offensive, and it is natural for us to be drawn into emotional dramas - we're only human. Thanks for not taking my advice too harshly. I can sense the fakeness of the reported responses of family you are sensing with the people who have apparently experienced something very dramatic. I see a little more wrong with that article too - telltale picture oddities.

What is going on with the reflection? Does the window have an outside sill or not? If it does, how does the brickwork transparently run through it? If it does not have a sill, then why don't we see the woodwork continuing down past the reflection of the inside sill? Also, for that matter, why doesn't the apparent reflection of the inner woodwork match? There is also a weird vertical 'vestige' of some kind by her ear that contradicts the direction of the woodwork; she appears to have a semi-transparent (semi-existent?) earring, and an odd bump on her chin that cannot be due to compression. Then, what exactly is going on with the remains of her hand and where has the rest of it gone? What is it entering - and why don't we see a proper response from the material 'below' the hand? What is that material, anyway - is it supposed to be a curtain? Is it made of tissue-paper thin silk? Is the top of her hair cloned three times with slight modification to each bit of twirls? Do the eyes appear to match one another? I am also not convinced by the hint of a unibrow, which looks more like a smudge we'd see on the forehead of the fake Peter Joseph or Dylan Avery than the fuzz on a young person's face. The cryptic textures all look very familiar to me - they continue to resemble the cryptography software(s) of 9/11.

Perhaps this girl is real in some way, but if so her identity has been obscured and we are presented with a fabricated image filled with oddities.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Mr Sinclair...

If there is going to be little white coffined angels pageant taking place beside you get out there with your video camera!

I only discovered this recently - An Angel is an Investor, someone who backs a Theatrical Production or Political Party.

"The term "angel" originally comes from Broadway where it was used to describe wealthy individuals who provided money for theatrical productions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_investor
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

hoi.polloi wrote:Aflie, I think you're right.

Here is an e-mail I received this morning in my inbox. Can you even count the number of psy-ops mentioned? I noticed six.
Below is an email from Staci Sarkin, a SignOn.org member who created a petition on SignOn.org in response to the tragic shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut. Stacy's petition has been been spreading rapidly over email and social media, so we wanted to pass it along right away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear SignOn.org member,

On December 14, 2012, a gunman entered the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut and opened fire, killing what is currently being reported as a minimum of 27 people, 20 of whom were children. Completely innocent unarmed victims.

Columbine. Red Lake, Minnesota. Essex, Vermont. Lancaster, Ohio. Virginia Tech. To name a few.
How many more innocents must die at the hands of an antiquated and oft-misinterpreted amendment? Enough.

It's time to stop the violence. That's why I created a petition on SignOn.org to Congress and President Obama, which says:

Our Second Amendment rights are long overdue a reevaluation. How many more senseless and entirely PREVENTABLE shootings have to occur before we do something about gun control?

As a citizen and constituent of this great country, I am asking that you take a firm stand and make a positive change by restricting access to guns and saving lives.

I don't have a gun. I don't want a gun. I don't need a gun. But somehow the guns always wind up in the hands of people crazy enough to use them irresponsibly and dangerously. THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED.
Click here to add your name to this petition, and then pass it along to your friends.

Thank you for your support.

–Staci Sarkin
I signed on to this e-mail list a long, long time ago and I don't recall a petition ever being this enormous so quickly. They claim to already have 150,000 signers. I would not be surprised if an even greater number of sims rather than real people were signing this.
Where would any self-respecting psy-op be without the "the power of social media" built directly into it? The bad guys have all got facebook pages and the good guys have got achieve-nothing Wall St protests and online petitions.
social MEDIA.
MEDIA fakery.
Could STACI SARKIN (SICK ARTISAN) be the gal listed here with no photo or bio: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1863369/?
Maybe, maybe not, but a simulated media connection would be a pretty good asset for a budding online petitioner.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

@MrSinclair

I suspect that the situation with this Jazzman's daughter is the same as with our famous cyclist Ryszard Szurkowski and 9/11. The guy is real , he won olymic medals for Poland and is running a bike shop in Warsaw. He still lent credibility to the psyop publicly stating that his son died in Twin Towers . Check for Norbert Szurkowski . I know that he is full of shit despite various people swearing they knew Norbert including my own acqaintances :)

I think that he never had any daughter just like Szurkowski never had a son . Look for the pictures , the guy is famous there must be some photo of him holding his daughter . I didn't find any of Ryszard with Norbert .

Why did they do it ? Ryszard Szurkowski was probably recruited by communist secret services in his youth and in 2001 they just gave him an assignment . This Jazz musician might have been caught with some blow in his pocket or for whatever other reason and became an "asset" .

I will precede your question:

What about people that have known him for years and are well aware there was never any daughter ?
Well , it doesn't matter . They will tell somebody and they will believe or give him "looks" ( happens to me all the time ) . The range of such a channel is very narrow and short lasting . As long as you don't hear it on MSM it is a stupid "conspiracy theory" .
My mother often says that if what I am saying about 9/11 is true , news would spread and somebody would have told . Mom! News has spread I am telling you ! Simple dude from Warsaw knows :)

My 2 cents
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Anyone keeping an eye on Xmas Shopping Trends?

As for the "Jazzman", it's probably just as likely that he is a spook and part-times as a horn-blower!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

brianv wrote:Anyone keeping an eye on Xmas Shopping Trends?

As for the "Jazzman", it's probably just as likely that he is a spook and part-times as a horn-blower!
R U talking about google trends ? What about it ? :)