SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
anonjedi2

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Curiously, I just noticed several "Boston Strong" themed images on Andrew Paley's Facebook page (even though he lives and works in the NY/Connecticut area). There's also a "Never Forget" 9/11 style photo as well.
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

lux wrote:A new bit of Sandy Hook shillery is making the rounds in the form of one Wolfgang W. Halbig …
Wolfgang W. Halbig and an entourage of fellow clowns - including Jim Fetzer and some Alex Jones' acolytes - apparenty formed a travelling troupe of useful idiots, heading off last May to Newtown. According to their narrative, they went to address a meeting of the Board of Education for the Sandy Hook district. A video of that alleged meeting surfaced soon afterwards, allowing their rabbit warren of flaky theories to be introduced officially, muddying the water even further.

The crew at fakeologist.com, led by Johnny Clues with Videre Licet, KHammad and moi, spent a few hours in a "radio show" examining that Sandy Hook pow-wow. Our challenges, though, were confined to the narratives of the supposed attendees - whether they came across as sincere in the meeting, evidence of cracks in their credibility, their back-stories, and so on. Johnny conducted the debate within those limited bounds - which meant we missed some easier shots. Not least the chance to question the whole validity of the imagery/footage of the supposed meeting. It was obviously staged. But did it even take place in Newtown? Did it take place at all?? It had a somewhat simulated feel, not unlike the Breivik "court room". And what of our findings? Where were they going to end up? Fed back into the very same psyop system that created the Sandy Hook hoax in the first place?! To aid in crafting "better" psychological operations for the future?! KHammad would allude later to the likelihood of that.

Anyway, as to the video footage of that supposed Sandy Hook meeting of Halbig, Fetzer and Jonesman Dan Bidondi, this excerpt stuck in my craw. It's taken from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rSLOYCHNdw#t=1m42s (see 1m42s)

Note that strange zig-zagging to certain objects - especially the microphone stalks, and the chair legs. What could cause that curious artefact? It's like those objects are at a reduced video resolution to the rest of the frame. How so?

sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

That zigzag pattern is certainly odd. I believe the "board meeting" is fake. I have thought that all along. There were other weird Newtown board meetings too. I remember a "mom" of a SH child created a big scene at one of the meetings. This was purportedly before the shootings. The Alex Jones followers loved it. I thought it was totally fake with the intent to authenticate the school board.

She is the widow of the Batman prop guy, "Scott Gettzinger" who was killed shortly before the SH "event". I believe the board meetings and the Gettzinger "conspiracy" is intentionally woven into the fake story. Apparently InfoWars is still using the board meetings.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/newtown-mot ... aring.html

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQdyrtEGAYk
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

Wolfgang W. Halbig = How Glib Gang Flaw :D
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Or Wolfgang = a gang of wolves...
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Zero homicides listed for Newtown, CT in 2012 on official FBI records site:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cr ... ablemobile
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

New baby, Matthew, for Francine and David Wheeler who "lost their son Ben" at Sandy Hook are now being featured on Yahoo...

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/when-a- ... 55797.html

DeeJay
Sophia Perennis
Banned

Unread post by Sophia Perennis »

A new documentary produced by Jeff. C. of FreeRadioRevolution and Peter K. of Tyranny News Network is supposedly in the works and about to be released. This was released a couple days ago:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqJh7FzS1Ao

The evidence presented against Gene Rosen is concise and damning.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Next week it will be two years since Sandy Hook. I hope September Clues members haven't forgotten that event and will scrutinize that hoax anew:
http://www.maxresistance.com/we-need-to ... cumentary/
sunshine05

They're determined to keep this ridiculous story in the news. The latest is that the town of Newtown has been "gifted" the Lanza house by Hudson Savings Bank of New Jersey. http://news.yahoo.com/home-sandy-hook-s ... 09440.html

It's my understanding from the articles that the following took place:
1) The property was deeded to "Ryan Lanza" following Nancy's death
2) There was still a $400K mortgage on the property (even though Peter Lanza was allegedly a very "well off" executive at GE) and the house was purchased by the Lanzas in the 80's. There are so many real estate transactions listed in the records that it is difficult to determine all that went on with it.
3) Ryan signed it over to attorney, Samuel J. Starks for $1
4) Starks sold it to "36 Yogananda LLC" represented by attorney, Kenneth Gruder.
5) Gruder sold it to Hudson Savings Bank (Why they wanted it is a good guess!)
6) Hudson "gifted" it to Newtown after heartfelt consideration for poor, poor Newtown.

What will Newtown do with the property?

Also, interestingly, the bank ripped everything out of the house aside from the light fixtures and burned it!
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut ... story.html

In reality, what would typically happen? The house would be cleaned up and sold to a new homeowner, but no. This has to be a big production because it's the mass murderer's home. There are plenty of murders/deaths in homes and the homes do eventually sell just fine. It is unheard of for anyone to burn all belongings from a home. That is so beyond ridiculous. I wonder where the bonfire occurred. I wonder why the media didn't televise it.

It is interesting that this story has been filled with real estate oddities. Remember all of the Christmas 2009 deed dates? It' all seems very shady. In reality, if Ryan or Peter Lanza existed, they would have put the house up for sale. Instead we see multiple exchanges with attorneys. What exactly is the purpose of setting up "36 Yogananda LLC"? It costs a lot of money to set up an LLC.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Gee, all this sandy hoaxing is bringing me down. I know, an uplifting anthem will do the trick. :D

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBJPCdau_Ww

YOU SHOULD START TO LOOK
FOR A BIGGER PLACE
WITH A WIDE FRONT PORCH
AND SOME OPEN SPACE
AND A MASSIVE YARD
‘CAUSE YOUR HEART’S TOO BIG FOR YOUR HOUSE

MAYBE SOMEWHERE ELSE
WHERE IT’S LESS INSANE
THAN THAT SMALL NEW ENGLAND
COUNTRY LANE
YOU NEED WAY MORE ROOM
‘CAUSE YOUR HEART’S TOO BIG FOR YOUR HOUSE

GENE ROSEN
GENE ROSEN
ROSES BLOOM AND ELM TREES SWAY
FOR WHAT YOU DID THAT FATEFUL DAY
GENE ROSEN
GENE ROSEN
YOUR HEART’S A HUNDRED TEN FEET TALL
YOUR HOUSE WON’T WORK – IT’S WAY TOO SMALL

THOSE KIDS WERE SITTING FROZEN THERE
CHERUBS IN THE CHILLY AIR
YOU PICKED THEM UP
AND BROUGHT THEM INTO YOUR HOUSE

FOUR SMALL GIRLS AND TWO YOUNG BOYS
YOU GAVE THEM JUICE AND SHARED YOUR TOYS
AND YOU LET THEM KNOW
THEY WERE SAFE AND SOUND IN YOUR HOUSE

GENE ROSEN
GENE ROSEN
YOUR GOLDFISH POND IS NICE, IT’S TRUE
BUT YOU DESERVE AN OCEAN, TOO
GENE ROSEN
GENE ROSEN
A MANSION WITH A MILLION FLOORS
COULD MAYBE HOUSE A HEART LIKE YOURS

OOH

GENE ROSEN
GENE ROSEN
I LIKE YOUR HOUSE, BUT THIS IS IT
YOU GOTTA MOVE – YOUR HEART WON’T FIT
ON SECOND THOUGHT – THERE’S PROBABLY NOT
A HOUSE THAT HOLDS THE HEART YOU’VE GOT
GENE ROSEN
GENE ROSEN
YOU MADE THEM FEEL A LITTLE BIT OKAY
sunshine05

There seems to be a lot of focus on Gene Rosen for some reason, but there were inconsistencies throughout. It wasn't just him. The accounts from the parents, the kids who were allegedly in the building, number of students didn't add up and so much more. I really don't see the point in rehashing Gene Rosen's stories when it was all done shortly after the psyop occurred. It is not adding anything to the discussion.
sunshine05

I'm venting a little about Sandy Hook and how sick I am of seeing how much federal money has been poured into all of the "mental health" facilities. It is such utter bullshit.

http://news.yahoo.com/newtown-mental-he ... 22884.html

"Hegarty and her girls are among the thousands of people in this close-knit town of 27,000 who have taken advantage of counseling and other programs made available through millions in grants and donations. With the second anniversary of the shooting rampage approaching Sunday, agencies have been working to set up a support system for the next 12 to 15 years, as the youngest survivors approach adulthood."

Really?! Thousands of people have sought counseling?!

Setting up a support system for the next 12-15 years?! The government has to provide $4 million counseling to the "survivors" for years to come? No, they can't just be comforted by family members. That would be inadequate. They act as if this is the only trauma any child has ever experienced! And it didn't even happen!

So I was looking at the "Newtown Resiliency Center". "Hegarty and her children have been receiving support from Newtown's Resiliency Center, an organization formed after the shooting that has seen rising demand for its offerings, which include art, music and play therapy. Hegarty said the programs have helped her become more "even-keeled.""

http://resiliencycenterofnewtown.org/services/

One of the services they allegedly provide is brainspotting.

"Brainspotting: Brainspotting is a powerful, focused treatment method that works by identifying, processing and releasing core neurophysiological sources of emotional/body pain, trauma, dissociation and a variety of other challenging symptoms. Brainspotting is a simultaneous form of diagnosis and treatment, enhanced with Biolateral sound, which is deep, direct, and powerful yet focused and containing.

Brainspotting functions as a neurobiological tool to support the clinical healing relationship. There is no replacement for a mature, nurturing therapeutic presence and the ability to engage another suffering human in a safe and trusting relationship where they feel heard, accepted, and understood."

Things just keep getting weirder. We are funding a brainspotting and art program for millions of dollars for fake victims.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It makes sense that in order for future generations to have the fake history inextricably linked to personal experiences, they will attach as many positive associations as possible to their stories. I am also disgusted by the arrogance of their "post-truth" philosophy. But hey — it makes some people feel slightly good before they forget about it entirely and the facts of the embezzlement and/or scam are buried beneath mountains of socially unquestionable "good news".

Obviously, this is some kind of callous recruitment process for psychopaths. As if our "psychos straight to the top" system weren't perfect enough, now empaths are being religiously, systematically reduced to the lowest slave of society — believers in the false benevolence of the New Scientific Order. Not to mention how the system generally marginalizes any great thinker that cares about the truth and the only real source of it — the Creator.

I'd guess the scientists studying us folks get a power trip like no other imagining they are akin to Gods who can giveth and taketh the very heights and very lows of life's dramas. But my sense is that most people they target don't actually invest all that much time into these dramas, because they don't realize it's just an art — a craft of some kind. They think it's just another story coming at them from God knows where — probably some "innocent reporter, on the scene, reporting it as they see it". Many (most?) people are wily enough to use any story for their own ends, regardless of any truth to it in the first place. I'd guess the premise of the hoax effects people the most whose craving for validated events is higher than average. I guess, perhaps, it might even be a loosely reasoned "bonus" to the perpetrators that observing online reactions to hoaxes of this nature helps them sort out those who would go along with anything and repeat any story given them from those who resist because of a deeper concern about true justice rather than merely the appearance of such. By identifying those who are relieved some "good" is being done, the perps may gauge ever further just how to tweak a story to divide and rule — appealing to different groups with different ideologies. Pushing those who care about justice deepest into the simulation (the knowledge-based point of "weakness") while triggering, aiding and guiding those manipulators and liars of our world to the reins of the simulation — the coldest of lies (the knowledge-based point of "power over" as opposed to "power with"). A truly depressing pattern.

But to put it plainly, you are right that it mainly sounds like a huge scam, and one which is seemingly devaluing authentic trauma and reducing it to a bureaucratic mockery of human suffering. Is there real money being moved here? I get the sense much of it is for show while the real deals have been going on subtly, almost unconsciously, in the culture of the backstabbing lunatics running the show. Perhaps some aspect of it is just to get the public mentally invested as they pass over their "voting energy" (dollar bills).
sunshine05

Thanks, Hoi. That's a good question about the money --- is money really moving? Is it really going where they claim it is going? I suspect it is going elsewhere but they want to make it appear as if it's going toward help for the victims. The stories allow them to keep public support strong for the victims so that they can allocate money toward it. I wish there was an easy way to look at the financial records.