SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
sunshine05

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Simon - If it wasn't for this site, I would have never thought to look for things like that. Now I do all the time and hopefully others will do the same. I'm uploading a short video covering this on youtube right now.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Good to see you back, Sunshine, after your unfortunate exit a few years back. Hope your skin is tougher this time round?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Accolades heaped upon man who took a photograph using a camera of a man taking a photograph with a camera.

Image :puke:

Richard Oppel, Pulitzer Board co-chair (left), presents the 2008 Pulitzer Prize in Breaking News Photography to Adrees Latif of Reuters.

http://www.pulitzer.org/citation/2008-B ... hotography

Adrees Latif Reuters/Catholic News Service

PS It appears that OldFart organisation actively encourages forgeries that promotes a particular mindset or world point of view. Master propagandists.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... fd3.389775
Last edited by brianv on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

So we are s'posed this pulitzer prize winning photojournalist just happened to be on the scene at Sandy Hook to capture the moment when parents were told of the death of their children. Ridiculous!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: Image

Richard Oppel, Pulitzer Board co-chair (left), presents the 2008 Pulitzer Prize
in Breaking News Photography to Adrees Latif of Reuters.

http://www.pulitzer.org/citation/2008-B ... hotography

Adrees Latif Reuters/Catholic News Service
Awesome find, Brian ! ^_^

It so just happens that Adrees Latif's boss - is (allegedly) none other than the recipient
of our Cluesforum "2011 PHONYTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR" award - GARY HERSHORN!

Remember this clown?
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2355152

PHOTO CAPTION: Click to magnify any of the photos above - high-rez photos available. Please credit Gary Hershorn/Reuters. Hershorn, incidentally, is Reuters pictures editor and Latif's boss.

http://www.sajaforum.org/2008/05/desi-spotting-a.html
Adrees Latif? or...

A False Tried
Fad Ateliers
Idea Falters
Fatal Desire
Farted Aisle
Deflate Airs
Teared Fails

? :huh:

Priceless : Gary Hershorn REUTERS blog: http://blogs.reuters.com/gary-hershorn/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Meh! I had meant to do an anagram too!

How could I have forgotten hoi's wonderful new term for photo fakery. Hershorned as in "Shoehorned". My my, don't these Pull The Other One prize winners get around? They must have two way teleport facilities. It really beats the fuck out of me how Reuters manage to get to the scene of the "Dublin Bombings" before the Ambulances for instance.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:
Adrees Latif? or...

A False Tried
Fad Ateliers
Idea Falters
Fatal Desire
Farted Aisle
Deflate Airs
Teared Fails

? :huh:

Priceless : Gary Hershorn REUTERS blog: http://blogs.reuters.com/gary-hershorn/
I LOVE anagram Fridays!

Lots of rumors floating about that the Rothschilds own Reuters and AP. Heaven knows how the labyrinth of holding companies, corporations, minions, etc. could be unwound to confirm this, but it's obvious that only deep pockets must be responsible for the deplorable state of what passes for journalism nowadays.

I took a brief tour of some the anti-gun "coverage" on the MSM outlets recently, what with all the mendacity, moralizing, speciousness, ridiculous ad hominems and other logical fallacies galore. The "conspiracy" sites are absolute bastions of decorum, responsible research and logical discourse by comparison. It's startling how dramatic the differences are, folks should be coming around any day.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:Meh! I had meant to do an anagram too!
Hehe... beat you to it this time - but you've taught me all about anagramming, Brian - I'm just a humble student of yours!

Hey, look what I found: Another stunning / exclusive image by poo-litzer-decorated pho(ny)tographer Adrees Latif :

"Superstorm Sandy could cost $45bn in damage and lost production"

PHOTO CAPTION: "Cars in a flooded car park in lower Manhattan, New York, after superstorm Sandy.
Photograph: Adrees Latif/Reuters"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oc ... production
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Adrees Latif ---> Red "As If" Tale
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Farcevalue,

you say:
I took a brief tour of some the anti-gun "coverage" on the MSM outlets recently, what with all the mendacity, moralizing, speciousness, ridiculous ad hominems and other logical fallacies galore. The "conspiracy" sites are absolute bastions of decorum, responsible research and logical discourse by comparison. It's startling how dramatic the differences are, folks should be coming around any day.
Since when did the voice of cold reason and rationale, of simple peasant common sense, and of logic based on hard facts, have greater inpact on the minds of the masses, than the shameless bullshitting of conscience-less professional con-men? ;) Con-men who all devise their activity based on knowing EXACTLY how our minds work and how our minds can be tricked into falling for the con without us having a chance to avoid it?
They are fucking us over with the using of scientific knowledge. The only way to defeat them is to learn, learn, learn - as Comrade Lenin said. Small wonder they are destroying the education systems worldwide...

Think on it:
Millions of people, right now, world-wide, are watching an electic box in their living-rooms, a box in which people who are totally un-known to them personally, whom they wouldn't know from Adam, are talking to them and they are actually paying these strangers attention and it is possible that they are making decisions or articulating opinions based on what they see or hear from these people they do not even know and never will. On the other hand, if I, another total stranger, walked into the same living room and started talking about the world out there, they would call the police, or shoot me on sight if it happened in the USA. Crazy, isn't it? Because in essence, I would be dead for the same thing they allow other people to do to them day-by-day...

(On a side note, that is why BTW I find the commonly used term "sheeple" abhorrent. Because people are people and not animals any more (even Darwin said so) and calling people stupid animals because their minds are working exactly the way their minds is supposed to work by default is, you know, stupid, and it puts the blame on the victim instead of the criminals.)

On "conspiracy sites": into your noble attention, and also into the noble attention of all SC-forumers, the noble attention of simonshack included, a very interesting read:

Cass R. Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule: Conspiracy Theories
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm? ... id=1084585

A quote to whet your appetites:
Many millions of people hold conspiracy theories; they believe that powerful people have worked together in order to withhold the truth about some important practice or some terrible event. A recent example is the belief, widespread in some parts of the world, that the attacks of 9/11 were carried out not by Al Qaeda, but by Israel or the United States. Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories may create serious risks, including risks of violence, and the existence of such theories raises significant challenges for policy and law. The first challenge is to understand the mechanisms by which conspiracy theories prosper; the second challenge is to understand how such theories might be undermined. Such theories typically spread as a result of identifiable cognitive blunders, operating in conjunction with informational and reputational influences. A distinctive feature of conspiracy theories is their self-sealing quality. Conspiracy theorists are not likely to be persuaded by an attempt to dispel their theories; they may even characterize that very attempt as further proof of the conspiracy. Because those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a crippled epistemology, in accordance with which it is rational to hold such theories, the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups. Various policy dilemmas, such as the question whether it is better for government to rebut conspiracy theories or to ignore them, are explored in this light.
Both good folks are from Harvard Law School, and they are writing about how The Man should fight back against those crazy conspiracy theories and theorists (terrorists?!?)... (you can download it at the given link above)
thedoll

Unread post by thedoll »

A little Friday fun anyone?

HEARSAY
Douglas Malloch

In every town, in every street,
In nearly every house you meet
A little imp who wriggles in
With half a sneer and half a grin
And climbs up on your rocking chair
Or creeps upon you anywhere
And when he gets you very dear
He just whispers something in your ear
Some rumour of another's shame
And Little Hearsay is his name
He never really claims to know
He's only heard that it's so
And then he whispers it to you
So you will go and whisper too
For if enough will pass along
The rumour even though it's wrong
If John tells Henry, and Henry Joe
And Joe tells Mary, and Mary Flo,
And Flo tells Mildred, and Mildred Ruth
It very soon may pass for truth
You understand, this little elf
He doesn't say he knows himself
He doesn't claim it's really true
He only whispers it to you
Because he knows you'll go and tell
Some other whisperer as well
And so before the setting sun
He gets the devil's mischief done
And there is less of joy and good
Around your little neighbourhood
Look out for Hearsay when he sneaks
Inside the house and slander speaks
Just ask for proof in every case
Just ask the name and date and place
And if he says he only heard
Declare you don't believe a word
And tell him you will not repeat
The silly chatter of the street
However gossips smile and smirk
Refuse to do the devil's work
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

warriorhun wrote:
Since when did the voice of cold reason and rationale, of simple peasant common sense, and of logic based on hard facts, have greater inpact on the minds of the masses, than the shameless bullshitting of conscience-less professional con-men? ;) Con-men who all devise their activity based on knowing EXACTLY how our minds work and how our minds can be tricked into falling for the con without us having a chance to avoid it?
They are fucking us over with the using of scientific knowledge. The only way to defeat them is to learn, learn, learn - as Comrade Lenin said. Small wonder they are destroying the education systems worldwide...

I am still having trouble realizing that it was probably the same all along, I once held the idea that news was about reporting facts and such.

The article you quoted had me chortling. I would have better luck catching steam with a net that finding anything concrete in that mess. Some personal favorites:

Cass R. Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule: Conspiracy Theories
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm? ... id=1084585
A recent example is the belief, widespread in some parts of the world, that the attacks of 9/11 were carried out not by Al Qaeda, but by Israel or the United States.

i.e., The attacks were not carried out by fictional entity X but fictional entity Y or Z. No mention of the fact that it was concocted by certain individuals, but I digress.

Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories may create serious risks, including risks of violence, and the existence of such theories raises significant challenges for policy and law.

Ooh, poor policy, poor law! What's an abstraction to do?

Because those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a crippled epistemology...

I really need to have that looked at.. Ask your doctor if epistemolinex is right for you!

Both good folks are from Harvard Law School, and they are writing about how The Man should fight back against those crazy conspiracy theories and theorists (terrorists?!?)... (you can download it at the given link above)
Maybe one day when the ordinary isn't aggravating enough I may look into the balance of that pile of letters churned out by the honorable messieurs from Harvard word mill. Or not.
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

Adrees Latif is an anagram machine!

Defeat Liars
Deafest Liar
A Federalist
Farad Elites (The farad (symbol: F) is the SI derived unit of capacitance. Capacitance is the ability of a body to store an electrical charge.)
Radiate Self
Fatal Desire
Deflates Air
Realised Fat
Leaders Fiat
Teared Fails
Failed Tears
Fraised Tale
Idea Falters
Derails Fate
Redials Fate
Details Fear
Dilate Fears
Tailed Fears
Deal Fairest
Rated Falsie
Daft Realise
A Federal It's
A Federal Tis
A Feared List
A Deafer List
A Related Ifs
A Leader Fist
A Leader Fits
A Leased Rift
A Eased Flirt
A Failed Rest
A Trial Feeds
Afraid El Set
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Suzanne Collins, American television writer and author of The Underland Chronicles and The Hunger Games trilogy,[8] resident of Newtown, Connecticut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunger_Games

Lifted from Battle Royale.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I didn't make this video, but it's so funny. I had to share it.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkEC5ScCDds