SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by brianv »

Tons of shit posted recently! Not at all where this site is at! Was it the intention of these new joiners to purposely rubbish the site with every junk item on the web? "I don't know who found this", seems to be a recurring theme among them too! If you don't know then don't fucking post it here!
JBsoulmates

Unread post by JBsoulmates »

I am VERY new to the boards. I also, am VERY careful about what I do post. I know I have asked a couple questions but I sure hope I haven't offended anyone here. I would only try to post something if I had actual background in a specific area of expertise in order to help solve or figure something out. That's just me. I too didn't ever want to post anything that couldn't stand on its own. Mostly Im just learning. Hence....why I don't speak. ;)
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Is this the image of a distraught sister, or a smiling, weirdo Illuminati image?

Image Image

Here, they have managed to shoop in a single tear, with no other evidence of crying (puffy eyes, red face, etc.) Also, strangely symbolic.

Image Image

The NY DAILY NEWS refers to these images as "assets" in the URL.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/...

Perhaps Ass-Hats would be more appropriate?

The original URL is here...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1248673

There is a butt-load of symbolism in so many of these images... it makes a person wonder why?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:For goodness sakes, can people please stop just posting every single thing about the SANDY HOOK hoax? Let's show a little more restraint than the Internet at large and post some thoughtful critiques.

Posting a black and white document or a website and saying, "I am fascinated by this" does not constitute the purpose of our site.

And please tell me - no wait don't tell me, this is rhetorical - in what way is a text document difficult to fake or an indication of anything when the government controls the entire fucking media and injects hundreds of fake pictures into any given PsyOp to invent personages whole cloth? Why do we keep returning to people finders, government web sites, birth or death or a hundred other "certificates", and/or digital online records and claim this is "evidence"? Have we got Stockholm Syndrome?! Aye aye aye!
brianv wrote:Tons of shit posted recently! Not at all where this site is at! Was it the intention of these new joiners to purposely rubbish the site with every junk item on the web? "I don't know who found this", seems to be a recurring theme among them too! If you don't know then don't fucking post it here!
Dear Hoi and Brian,

I fully share your concerns and do presently feel the urge - short from locking this thread - to stop it from being clogged with dispersive and redundant 'diggings'. I ask for your kind assistance to help me formulate a set of requirements for anyone wishing to submit additional research material to this long-busted Sandy Hook psyop. This is not to belittle the tremendous efforts deployed here to expose this scam in comprehensive manner, but at this stage, I would like to see some of our more recent members showing some interest in other important world matters. It is only to be expected that a few of them have registered here to lead the casual readers of this forum into la-la-land.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:It is only to be expected that a few of them have registered here to lead the casual readers of this forum into la-la-land.
I've had this thought myself every day for the last two weeks. Most of the new folks seem way too overly eager to be oh-so-helpful to our effort on this silly psyop.
Sisterlover

I agree... Like the Discovery Channels' favourite beret wearing, walrus mustache-sporting personality says... this myth is

Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I agree lots of micro-analysis going on BUT I must say the Gene Rosen Fema vid on page #75 sent a chill down my spine at the 5 minute mark... It's quite Peculiar that those same 2 children would be used on 3 different ocasions
(one with Rosen) including the BIGGIE Obama singing on national TV for public sympathy to chip away at the 2nd amendment! They start the actors out Real Young huh? :angry:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree lots of micro-analysis going on
Who are you agreeing with, yourself? The last three posts were about how not enough clever analysis was going on. Anyhow, let's move on.

---

I agree with the weirdness of the eye-rub pic. Not only does she do the mason hand sign, and obscure an eye, but the flesh around her eye looks really surreal. I guess we're supposed to be forgiving of such distortion because creepy/funny things happen when people mess with that area of the face, but it just doesn't look quite right. It looks like the same poor simulation of a "Dylan Avery" or "Peter Joseph" interview when their rubbery appendages interact strangely with their blurry faces. This seems to be a sharper version of that.
Ahatmose
Banned

Unread post by Ahatmose »

Dear Hoi and Brian,

I fully share your concerns and do presently feel the urge - short from locking this thread - to stop it from being clogged with dispersive and redundant 'diggings'. I ask for your kind assistance to help me formulate a set of requirements for anyone wishing to submit additional research material to this long-busted Sandy Hook psyop. This is not to belittle the tremendous efforts deployed here to expose this scam in comprehensive manner, but at this stage, I would like to see some of our more recent members showing some interest in other important world matters. It is only to be expected that a few of them have registered here to lead the casual readers of this forum into la-la-land.
To the moderators:

Ever since I was banned for a month after two posts for posting images first posted by Dallas at WellAware (without any warning or anything) which as we all know have now been picked up by every single conspiracy board and researcher as well showing just who really CNN was interviewing and who and what Emilie was) I have wondered about this site. Just curious who the moderators think they are that they are the only ones who can determine what is real evidence and what has been faked. I honestly thought this was an open forum where ideas could be exchanged and good ideas and proof proven and bad ones ripped to shreds and discarded. But for the moderators to tell those of us only interested in this topic at the moment to go and play on other threads and topics is repulsive in the extreme. I am 63 and have studied JFK and other conspiracies for 46 years and I have found that EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED no matter how small or outlandish it may appear. I am curious what brian and Hoi and simonshack's credentials are.

The tone of this board is totally hostile and and a few of the members think their's is the only truth. brianv and simonshack you know who I am talking about. My posts have continually been received with hostility and even though I posted a link where I got the divorce papers I am still challenged in a hostile way.

So fear no more for I will move on. I thought it was going to be an enlightening time and in a way it was but not in the manner I thought. So all those in the good old boys club you can rest easy for you have driven another poster to one of the other sites who are a tad more open and willing to allow true discussion without certain board members thinking they are better than every body else.

And for those who think I may not have left a foot print ... well by all means visit me here. http://donbarone.selfip.net/

PS: As always I have a screen capture of this page.

truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Sisterlover wrote:Is this the image of a distraught sister, or a smiling, weirdo Illuminati image?

Image Image

Here, they have managed to shoop in a single tear, with no other evidence of crying (puffy eyes, red face, etc.) Also, strangely symbolic.

Image Image

The NY DAILY NEWS refers to these images as "assets" in the URL.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/...

Perhaps Ass-Hats would be more appropriate?

The original URL is here...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1248673

There is a butt-load of symbolism in so many of these images... it makes a person wonder why?
Illuminati? Really? I'm convinced there is no such thing. Just elites trying control our world. I hate this one eyed bullshit. Don't believe it.
JBsoulmates

Unread post by JBsoulmates »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Who are you agreeing with, yourself? The last three posts were about how not enough clever analysis was going on. Anyhow, let's move on.

---

I agree with the weirdness of the eye-rub pic. Not only does she do the mason hand sign, and obscure an eye, but the flesh around her eye looks really surreal. I guess we're supposed to be forgiving of such distortion because creepy/funny things happen when people mess with that area of the face, but it just doesn't look quite right. It looks like the same poor simulation of a "Dylan Avery" or "Peter Joseph" interview when their rubbery appendages interact strangely with their blurry faces. This seems to be a sharper version of that.
Just to clarify....this NOT a Masonic hand sign or symbol plus if you rub your eye in the same fashion, the ring finger naturally follows over the middle finger. Mine did anyway.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Please get this garbage off our forum :ph34r:
Sisterlover

I do not know (or care) whether the 'illuminati" exist, or that a greasy cabal of elite bed-shitters is controlling your planet. However, I do think it's important to not throw the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to stuff that may appear, at first, subliminal.

If these researchers believe that the whole faked media thing is about money and gun control, they are sorely misguided. The perps already have all the money (save for a few sheckles), and they've already got all the guns (save for few). They've already got you wasting your life for a pittance, in debt to the hilt.

It's time to open the aperture and view this bullshit in a more comprehensive manner. The forensic analysis so popular around here will only get you so far. At some point, people are going to have to admit that something else is afoot.

We know how. We should be asking why.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Who are you agreeing with, yourself? .
Yeah I'm schizophrenic...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Ahatmose wrote:Just curious who the moderators think they are that they are the only ones who can determine what is real evidence and what has been faked. I honestly thought this was an open forum where ideas could be exchanged and good ideas and proof proven and bad ones ripped to shreds and discarded. But for the moderators to tell those of us only interested in this topic at the moment to go and play on other threads and topics is repulsive in the extreme. I am 63 and have studied JFK and other conspiracies for 46 years and I have found that EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED no matter how small or outlandish it may appear. I am curious what brian and Hoi and simonshack's credentials are.

The tone of this board is totally hostile and and a few of the members think their's is the only truth. brianv and simonshack you know who I am talking about. My posts have continually been received with hostility and even though I posted a link where I got the divorce papers I am still challenged in a hostile way.
This is an object lesson in the immediate defensiveness, and woe-is-me attitude, exhibited by bad-faith members upon rebuke. Members participating here in good faith have a willingness to learn, and consequently accept cogent criticism of their posts. Malefactors act real hurt, take their toys away, and go off somewhere to play with themselves. Good riddance to bad rubbish.