SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Brutal Metal

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Sandy Hook would be a Great case for a skilled Private Investigator, it's got more holes than Swiss cheese!
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Guerrero wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
Brutal Metal wrote: I think the stories of people supposedly voluntarily turning in their guns are as fake as the whole sandyhookhoax shooting.

It's been my experience that anyone who has gone to length to purchase a gun and obtain a permit for it would be the last sort of person willingly/voluntarily giving up their arms because of a supposed school shooting massacre that happened in a town far away to people they don't know.
Didn't you hear they'll give you a bit of money for them! :lol:
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

Brutal Metal wrote:Didn't you hear they'll give you a bit of money for them! :lol:
Yes, I heard that part too. :rolleyes:

Of course their whole story of people voluntary turning in their arms as some sort of community sponsored event around the country becomes more ludicrous since now the story is, everyone's rushing out to buy more guns. :lol:
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

lux wrote:Also, the more they create the idea that there are crazy people running around with guns the less likely a citizen will be to give up his/her guns. Obviously, if they have no weapon to defend themselves they will be at the mercy of these crazies. Even a brainwashed rube can see that.

It is a self-defeating tactic but we will see how far they go with it. It's not going to be easy here in the USA. No where on Earth are guns as much a part of the cultural identity as in America, especially the Western states.

I think at this point they only intend to ban certain weapons and make registration of all guns mandatory (so they can later confiscate them more easily). I'm sure more "shooting" incidents will follow.
A cornerstone of military strategy is to attack the supply line, its basic common sense. This is why I think its also likely that in the event of some sort of catastrophe or crises, however real or imagined, that all the gun stores will be shut down, that way no one will be able to regroup and rearm. I have had my doubts that there will be any door to door gun confiscations, although it did happen in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. It was like a live drill before they go nation wide with it. They know that a certain number of people, if any, won't just roll over and hand over their guns. Shootouts is bound to happen, and this is why you eliminate the citizens ability to rearm themselves and they will eventually be defeated, unless the average citizen learns how to melt steel into bullets, which I find highly unlikely given that the average modern citizen is the most dependent on the system than their parents and grandparents ever were. It also helps if you have an army of terminator robots to back you up in this operation as well. One thing is certain, if they ever do start nation wide gun confiscations, it won't just be regular police and military units doing it.

Real Terminator robots by 2015-2025: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwmFMUPRig

Pentagon wants to roll out bipedal terminator robots in time for the next “natural” disaster
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

ninetynine wrote:Image
Is it just me, or does her right hand look like it belongs to someone older?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

It was suggested to me that the mother/caretaker in the interview with Chris Cuomo is really horror/slut actress Debbie Rochon, 44, originally a "child of the streets and victim of much abuse":
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004193/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Paraphrasing Simon, one might ask: Can we all get a job in Hollywood? Yes, we can!

Following up on the lead, here are some images for comparison (pictures and screen capture from youtube videos).

But wait, Rochon played in the movies "Santa Claws" and "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre":

Oh, heck, must be a coincidence. Cuomo mentioned Santa because it was obviously time send him a long list.
How long is the list?
Two pieces of paper.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

lux wrote:This one's got a funny guy who tells us he's "terrified and in shock" and does this odd thing with his hand over his mouth. WTF?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfmg0j3WhUM

It looks like he was directed to do this. :blink:

The woman at 0:50-:51 sure looks happy. Also observe the strolling gait of the woman just before her at :48, no urgency, no danger. "Mommy, we had a drill at school today" and nothing more...
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Noah Pozner's Donation page: http://noahpozner.org/

Contrast with a younger version of him on the left in the black? David Rockefeller's grandson (taken from Greenberg family photo album). I know it's from dallasgoldbug and I don't believe his stuff but I do think he was onto something when he first started with the Giffords investigation. My theory is that he was compromised at some point, either paid off or threatened/tortured, and then he just became an operative after that.

[http://dallasgoldbug.com/wall/_data/i/u ... dbc-la.jpg]
[ADMIN: Picture reduced to hyperlink for lack of citation - hp]
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

And now this...

"Virginia officials cancel classes in Narrows after website connects town with Batman movie and Newtown shooting
Giles County Public Schools said they reviewed the article, published on RevelationNow.net, and decided to suspend school on Wednesday as a precaution. No actual threats were received, officials said."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2GyRN8fDN
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

According to the article, the name “Sandy Hook” is referenced on a map in “The Dark Knight Rises,” the same movie that was showing when suspected gunman James Holmes killed 12 people and injured 58 others at an Aurora, Colo., theater last July.

On Dec. 14, another gunman, Adam Lanza, rushed into Newtown’s Sandy Hook Elementary School and killed 26 people and then himself.

The article says “Narrows” is another “strike zone” referenced in a map in the Batman movie.
Wow, surreal.

So they won't acknowledge fakery, but they'll build up an elaborate publicly acknowledged "conspiracy theory" that the cops themselves respond to.
“The Internet is abuzz with theory, but some of them are showing concrete evidence,” Erevna said. “We are just seeing a pattern now.”
I guess they'd rather sacrifice some anti-populist actions rather than admit they're the ones behind them.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Contrast with a younger version of him on the left in the black? David Rockefeller's grandson (taken from Greenberg family photo album). I know it's from dallasgoldbug and I don't believe his stuff but I do think he was onto something when he first started with the Giffords investigation. My theory is that he was compromised at some point, either paid off or threatened/tortured, and then he just became an operative after that.
Eh, no offense but that seems rather speculative.

So you believe this signed "Greenberg family photo" with winking bee is real, and you also have developed an elaborate behind-the-scenes scheme as to why dallasgoldbug's idiocy and slime has appeared on our forum?

Do you mind citing your research instead of just slapping up someone else's? That is one of the requirements of our forum. If you cannot be bothered to look up and put up for question someone's findings, especially someone as misleading as that dallasgoldbug character, you're not likely to be a useful critical thinker here.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Eh, no offense but that seems rather speculative.

So you believe this signed "Greenberg family photo" with winking bee is real, and you also have developed an elaborate behind-the-scenes scheme as to why dallasgoldbug's idiocy and slime has appeared on our forum?

Do you mind citing your research instead of just slapping up someone else's? That is one of the requirements of our forum. If you cannot be bothered to look up and put up for question someone's findings, especially someone as misleading as that dallasgoldbug character, you're not likely to be a useful critical thinker here.
Thanks for the reply. I'm new here so please be patient with me as I become accustomed to the rules (yes, I have read them). I believe the photo is real, there are several full photo albums available on the web of the family and their extended family. My theory about goldbug is just that, a theory. He started off with some good information when he was researching the Giffords shooting false flag. Some of his comparisons seemed like 100% matches (others were off). He also had some good info regarding other Arizona events. Right after he got into the Nazi//Greenberg/Strong Mengele connection and into the Occupy Wallstreet Stuff was about the last time I thought any of his stuff was credible. It then veered into something completely asinine and bizarre, right around the time he started with the Jackass Crew and the South Park / Columbine connection.

From there, it all went south FAST and he lost all credibility. Around this time, he was suspiciously silent with no updates for about 2 months. After that, his updates were sloppy and pathetic. Whereas before, you could tell he spent a lot of time on his research spending hours on photos and videos (he even traveled to Arizona to investigate), now he just puts up silly flyers comparing people to certain celebrities. He's a complete joke.

But I do think he was onto something when he started and some of his analysis is right on target in my book. My theory is that right around the time he went silent, someone got to him either via payoff / violence or torture and who even knows if it's the same guy posting stuff anymore? Anyways, just food for thought, thanks for your patience.
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

The problem is that the only evidence of the Greenberg famly is from Dallas Goldbug.
We have no collaborative evidence that they are even real people and not just another character set.
I often wonder if DG himself is another "Tony Greenberg" identity.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

anonjedi2 wrote: My theory is that right around the time he went silent, someone got to him either via payoff / violence or torture and who even knows if it's the same guy posting stuff anymore? Anyways, just food for thought, thanks for your patience.
Isn't it more likely that Goldturd was intentional disinfo from the beginning? That he started out revealing some genuine components of fakery (event built into a drill/use of actors) with the Gifford event, so that he could gain a following to subsequently lead into the depths of stupidity with his later work? This was a disinfo set-up, in order to discredit legitimate research into media fakery, like you generally find on this forum. At least, when it doesn't get too bogged down in conspiracy theories.

That Goldbug was paid off or tortured is an irrelevant and pointless conspiracy theory.

Can we get back on topic now? :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

anonjedi2 wrote: My theory is that right around the time he went silent, someone got to him either via payoff / violence or torture and who even knows if it's the same guy posting stuff anymore?
Sorry, anonjedi - but that is as asinine a theory as Goldbug's crap itself - which smelled of horsedung ever since he appeared on the scene. I was under the understanding, after you mailed me your intro yesterday, that you had research of your own to contribute here. You will have to do much better than this to earn contributor status here.