OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat »

fred wrote:And speaking of bad neck joins and photosloppery...

Datarock isn't anatomically correct in number 5: unless that's supposed to be someone else's arm in his sleeve or he has several elbows, it looks like they pasted a hand in backward. Oh well.
[Full size sequence @ http://datarockmusic.com/gallery/press_ ... tom_oaxle/]
Oh yeah, you're right fred! That nasty break in 'his' left forearm must smart a bit, eh :lol:
And rosé, of course. Quite the little Red Brigade, ain't they :rolleyes:
Last edited by Maat on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Painful indeed, Maat! Take a close look at his "eyes" through the glasses, too. It looks like they used some standard eye cut-outs designed for aviator-style eyeglasses, and were too lazy to edit them to make them even a tiny bit realistic with his over-sized sunny goggles.

Someone else behind the visor in the shot on the left, right, and middle? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The distortion in that lens is rather, odd, or ridiculous... just silly, really.

But then what can you expect from Tom Oaxle, Oaxley, or Hoaxley?

Press photos by Thomas Brun = apple II joke

Press Photos by Tom Oaxley = character from Crazy/Beautiful (2001)

Press Photos by Knut Aaserud = Nut/Kunt Ass Rude

Press Photos by Bent René Synnevåg = Bent René Synthetic vagina?

All accomplished photographers and real people, too, I'm sure. *Ahem!*

---

Notice how the wine glass in front does nothing at all to the wine glass behind... sloppy work all around.
Last edited by fred on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Byfroken
You suggest you have friends whose son was on the island, ergo, the island and massacre exist. It is a little 911 and
about it. Many persons in NY suggest they either saw themselves or know persons that saw in real life WTC1 destroy itself from top down, i.e. top C with mast crushed bottom A into rubble B. Evidently same stuff was seen ‘live on TV’ all over USA on five major TV-channels but as Simonshack has proven it was just one animated movie being broadcasted to appear showing something ‘live on TV’. Simple fakery to fool people like you, Byfroken. Above photo is from the fake movie. So 1000’s of American witnesses of 911 lie.
Same applies to this Utøya show and the absurd script of lonely killer and bomb maker taking a boat trip with M/S Thorbjørn loaded with arms, ammunition and smoke grenades, same then being transported by a van up to the main building, while killer goes around murdering people and calling the police twice telling them about it. It is really absurd.
Do you really believe that a skyscraper can collapse by itself from top as illustrated here:
i.e. loose light weight top part C crushes fixed stronger bottom parts A into rubble B by gravity? And that then part top part C disappears? If you can prove that it is even possible, I’ll pay you €1 Million! http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm .
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

note bene: http://www.tomoxley.com/site/ fashion / rock photographer OXLEY

...and yet these datarock sims are crediting Tom Oaxley, which they then misspell on their URL as Oaxle. More shades of "Ace Baker and Clair(e) Marlo"-- fake credits for fake photos for fake musicians for fake victims on Fantasy Slaughter Island.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fred wrote:note bene: http://www.tomoxley.com/site/ fashion / rock photographer OXLEY

...and yet these datarock sims are crediting Tom Oaxley, which they then misspell on their URL as Oaxle. More shades of "Ace Baker and Clair(e) Marlo"-- fake credits for fake photos for fake musicians for fake victims on Fantasy Slaughter Island.
That figures, it just gets more absurd the more you look for some hint of 'sense' in any of it <_<

Yeah Heiwa, they're both rotten PsyOp 'fruit', & the image / video fakery is just as crappy — but that was a Big 'Apple', this is an overripe 'cloudberry' :P
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

This psyop is so heavy on the "conspiracy imagery" that I have to think it's more for "Easter Eggs" than any kind of serious expression of cult involvement.

Maybe the perpetrators are all Illuminati Rosicrucian Rose-Carrying Molech-Worshiping Freemasons and Occultists, but when they load it up so much I think it's just to waste everyone's time.

Looking back at it, for example, the "Pod" was pretty brilliant as a time-waster and conspiracy fodder.

I suspect the intent behind the Datarock hand signs and monarch butterflies is just to sap our resources. The images are there, we see them and decode them properly, but I doubt there's any true meaning other than "up yours" and "look how much occult crap I can stuff into this fake photo" for us to analyze.

The reality of this operation is that somebody should round up the obvious participants and punish them appropriately.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

fred wrote:This psyop is so heavy on the "conspiracy imagery" that I have to think it's more for "Easter Eggs" than any kind of serious expression of cult involvement.

Maybe the perpetrators are all Illuminati Rosicrucian Rose-Carrying Molech-Worshiping Freemasons and Occultists, but when they load it up so much I think it's just to waste everyone's time.

Looking back at it, for example, the "Pod" was pretty brilliant as a time-waster and conspiracy fodder.

I suspect the intent behind the Datarock hand signs and monarch butterflies is just to sap our resources. The images are there, we see them and decode them properly, but I doubt there's any true meaning other than "up yours" and "look how much occult crap I can stuff into this fake photo" for us to analyze.

The reality of this operation is that somebody should round up the obvious participants and punish them appropriately.
I agree that the subliminal/symbolic imagery is a red herring of sorts, but it does feel odd because you would think that a "secular" psy op would be enough. No need for all that effort to animate/stage a Rosicrucian ceremony/ritual or whatever. So it must have some plausible function within the consciousness or subconsciousness of those who are "succesfully" psy opped. Or then it is a sort of wink/nod to fellow conspirators or a claim to rise within those circles ("look, daddy Master, how great, warm & fuzzy this psy op looks!").
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fred wrote:Painful indeed, Maat! Take a close look at his "eyes" through the glasses, too. It looks like they used some standard eye cut-outs designed for aviator-style eyeglasses, and were too lazy to edit them to make them even a tiny bit realistic with his over-sized sunny goggles.

Someone else behind the visor in the shot on the left, right, and middle? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The distortion in that lens is rather, odd, or ridiculous... just silly, really.

But then what can you expect from Tom Oaxle, Oaxley, or Hoaxley?

Press photos by Thomas Brun = apple II joke

Press Photos by Tom Oaxley = character from Crazy/Beautiful (2001)

Press Photos by Knut Aaserud = Nut/Kunt Ass Rude

Press Photos by Bent René Synnevåg = Bent René Synthetic vagina?

All accomplished photographers and real people, too, I'm sure. *Ahem!*

---

Notice how the wine glass in front does nothing at all to the wine glass behind... sloppy work all around.
I thought it was just my filthy mind. You missed one fred!

Photo: Knut-Sverre Horn - Kunt Severe Horn

P106
Makkonen

Hello everyone,

I got a PM allegedly from Henrik Lied relating to this post: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2357540 . Posted with permission.

Sent: August 24th, 2011, 3:47 pm
To: Makkonen

Hi, Makkonen -
I was unable to post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread, and therefore also in every other thread on this forum, but I felt like I should at least send you a PM even if I'm unable to post directly to the utøya-thread.

I got a message from a friend that a photo I had taken was shown on a popular conspiracy forum, and I thought I might be able to clear some things up for you.

First of: This whole thing happened. It's completely horrifying, and it has shaken Norway to the bone. Which is why I find it very odd and quite insensitive to speculate in the fashion that's being done in this thread.

Second point, which is what I gather you're trying to illustrate by using mine and this other fellow's image, is that the two photos are taken at two different locations. Mine isn't taken near the memorial.

Please ask me anything. I'll probably be able to clear stuff up. :-)

------------
What does everyone think?
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Sorry about all the circles. Pi is in the air (sky?).

1. Is this dark area supposed to be a reflection of the little kink seen in the
garment sleeve? The reflection of the grey stripe appears very much darker than expected.
2. I don't know what this red and grey is. Something under her arm? Something behind her?
3. Is this a hint of a thumb behind the glass, and the thumbs shadow cast onto
the white stripe? If so, it doesn't look at all natural.
4. I had heard that Norwegian winters were cold. It looks like she may have suffered from
a heavy dose of frostbite at some stage.
5. The sleeves reflection doesn't match up with the sleeve pattern.

You are supposed to relax when posing for a photograph. Her eye positioning is very strained
and is a most uncomfortable pose to strike in the real world.
We appreciate the red fire extinguisher and lampshade.

What a ridicilous notion that this would be framed and used as a
memorial photograph.
MartinL has some awkward questions to pose to his grieving friend.

This is all a big joke!
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Henriklied has a writing style surprisingly similar to Byfroken.
[shrugs]
Or maybe they are cubicle mates.
Unleashed

Pshea, forgive me, but you are starting to read like a bit of a ringer.

What possible purpose is there in pretending someone is sitting at a table. Unless the table were important and the person would never under under normal circumstances be sitting at this location.

It was as head scratching to me as your post on the Amy Winehouse thread. Are you in fact poking fun at the forum in some way?

To clarify my position, this could be some random person sitting at a coffeehouse in Walla Walla, Washington for all I know. I suspect photos are lifted from idle or abandoned facebook pages that have been reworked to represent a history of the 'new' owner in some cases. And to create personas in others.
Last edited by Unleashed on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Three Henrik Lied - credited photos:

http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fil:H%C3%B ... i_2011.jpg (Where would have Henrik been able to take a picture like this? Just a question...)
http://m.nrk.no/m/artikkel.jsp?art_id=17730177
http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/norwa ... it-island/

Via adjustment of color levels, they all reveal signs of foul play with various blocks of completely black areas:

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"popular conspiracy forum" - we don't do conspiracies, we do hoaxes!

Maybe "where has all the exif data gone", if you are going to engage!

But to be honest sounds like the same nutters again!
Unleashed

This is an interesting "logo" for your Utoya pics. A cartoon bad guy. No fooling.

http://www.facebook.com/henrik.lied