OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
goodpeople

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by goodpeople »

I am making a list of every name associated with this story.

Photographer, Paramedic, Witness, Victim, ect.

I am going to make a list of them and try to find their info on facebook twitter and try to see the connections here.

Here's our "play dead" hero - Adrian Pracon
http://www.facebook.com/adrian.pracon
goodpeople

Gary-Welz wrote:Same police officers in diferent pictures

Same 2 Police Officers

Same Police Officer with battering ram(?)

Same woman Police Officer running in the middle

Same woman Police Officer
This is kind of starting to look like something out of the movie Pallywood.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fakers911 wrote:Why would they paste them in to the picture if they easily were able to walk there and have someone make pictures of them? Why so difficult? It's an Island... why not stage this stuff. No one will even notice.
I'm not saying that I know what happened there, but the simple reason why you use photoshop instead of actors is the same why you use fake victims instead of real ones: control. Less people to keep on your side, for better or worse. Less people to share the pie with, too. If those actors were real, if even worse they were real police, they would have to be informed of the nature of the operation. On the other hand, pixels have no such needs.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

The Q on Ulav Andersson.
He do not appear on eniro: Ulav Andersson ??
He do not appear on Hitta: Ulav Andersson ??

I find no Ulav Andersson on an ordinary web-search. He is not on the board of "Ryska riksförbundets i Sverige".
Would it be worth the trouble to exclude Ulav, Stockholm, as not a citizen living in Stockholm?

There can be other unrelated Ulav if we search the whole country. Also note that if you spell "Olof" this is reasonably common, and Andersson is one of the most common sur-names.

Is this of any importance ? Can info if he is registered in Stockholm, or not, be used in any way ?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I wonder what the car is doing on the small island with no real roads, etc. Could the ferry to the island really carry a car?
wim1959

Unread post by wim1959 »

simonshack wrote:
wim1959 wrote:
And did you know Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast?
Just like on 9/11 and before London Underground terrorist attack.
Coincidents? Three times?
Yes, Wim
Ok and sorry for that.
I'm Dutch and did not pick up the special message in that postings.

Another question:
Victims on the island all seem to be dead. Are there no injured? Fighting for their lives in hospital?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Herman Holmøy Heggertveit (photo below) talked to the killer before the killer started to shoot. Herman jumped into the water and swam away and saved himself.
http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.25106 ... d-mordaren

Eyvind Brox (photo below) was at Oslo when the explosion took place and survived it. Then Eyvind Brox went to the island for a job, met the killer (!) there, the killer tried to shoot Eyvind Brox but the gun was empty. Eyvind jumped into the water and swam away and saved himself.
http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.25109 ... tva-ganger
goodpeople

Heiwa wrote:Image

I wonder what the car is doing on the small island with no real roads, etc. Could the ferry to the island really carry a car?
That is mainland. Not on the island.
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

Preaching to the converted, but the guy is CGI. Compare;

Both images from the guardian.
goodpeople

fakers911 wrote: Where are the bodies? If the shooter managed to shoot 68 fleeing children, then where are they? I don't spot any in this video. Shouldn't the bodies be scattered around the perimeters of the island?
12) Covered corpses are seen on the shore of the Utoeya island [Fabrizio Bensch/Reuters]

English AlJazeera
Fabrizio Bensch - http://fabriziobensch.com/
Fabrizio.Bensch@thomsonreuters.com
Fabrizio Bensch was born in the western part of Berlin. He studied Political Science at the Freie Universität Berlin and started his career as photojournalist in 1989, several months before the Berlin Wall came down in November 1989.

Since 1992 he is working for the Reuters Newspictures Service, based in Berlin (Germany) and is covering breaking news, politics and sports around the world. He covered conflicts in former Yugoslavia, Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://fabriziobensch.com/about.html
"Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Iraq and Afghanistan." - but for some reason ends up in Norway. Right.

Any thoughts ?
Last edited by goodpeople on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Simon.
I'm not going to say much until I hear from MartinL - our man in Oslo.

Martin - you there?

In regards to MartinL, Simon, I was looking for him yesterday, and I have not seem him online since June 3. :huh: Maybe he has moved on from the research.

In Australia, we had something of the same nature. It was called ‘the port Arthur massacre”

There is reason to think the Port Arthur massacre, was planned as early 1987 when, after a specially called Premier's meeting in Hobart in December 1987, the New South Wales Labor Premier, Mr. Barry Unsworth stated, "there would be no effective gun control in Australia until there was a massacre in Tasmania".

The Port Arthur massacre happened in 1996… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthu ... Australia)

Anyways same deal... some guy apparently flips out, and kills a whole heap of people on an isolated Australian Island, with no police around (Tasmania)
Compare the shooter photos…
Alleged Port Arthur gunman Martin Bryant, and Alleged Norwegian gunman.
ImageImage

Hmmmm 2 badly cropped shots of Norwegian Gunman.
ImageImage

Same clothes, same shoot.. just decides 2 change from one boring background, 2 another boring background, then just keep the EXACT same body pose and just turn the head slightly 2 the left? then BADLY crop the shots .. honestly who does that?

Seems like stock standard photo morphing technology.

MSNBC Change the background. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 7#43902927

Also used the alleged shot of the Gunman, with a ever so slightly different pose… but this time in a formal suit.

Last edited by Equinox on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
goodpeople

THE MAN WHO LEAPT THROUGH TIME

So how did this guy go from Oslo to the small island in a matter of minutes ??

Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

goodpeople wrote:THE MAN WHO LEAPT THROUGH TIME
So how did this guy go from Oslo to the small island in a matter of minutes ??
You can leap through time if you travel by a Flying Saucer.

You can also ask Oslo to come and help. Here we see how a house is trying to block the exit for the villain, by narrowing the street:

[Edit] Info: the pictures are genuine -- that's the fun part!
Source pictures
Last edited by Tufa on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
goodpeople

VIA TWITTER

CBSNews: Bomb scare at #Oslo train station as #Norway intel chief says massacre suspect likely part of no wider group:
A security officer stands guard as parts of Oslo's main railway station are closed and evacuated, July 27, 2011 after a suitcase with no apparent owner was discovered. (Getty)
http://bit.ly/pGH3iY
LOL!

IS THIS THE SAME RED HEADED BEAUTY FROM THE PREVIOUS PICTURES IN QUESTION !?
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

S=South "P-Hus"= special house parking space for cars.
So, it is Oslo city south parking house. It escapes me fully and completely how Oslo can by physically threatened by a sim?