OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Heiwa
Banned

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Heiwa »

@brianv

Anders BB is a Norwegian convict sim, world famous sim and needs Norwegian convict sim moisturisers to be cheered up in his empty sim cell/apartment/prison pent house. Pls note empty! A prison pent sim house is not a joke! This simple sim hydrating stuff you recommend is apparently mixed in North sim Korea and will not last during sim transport to Norway. Reason being Norway is the biggest country on/in Earth/Universe because all those fjords creating millions of distances between land/water that constitute that infinity. Or whatever? :rolleyes:
Such a big, universe biggest!, country (Norway) must evidently border to the rest of the world but ... sorry ... only three countries have that pleusure. If it is fun, I doubt?
If in such place described above any sim may live 1000's of years we will see. It is just a question of sim.
:o
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

Have you seen already these videos of the explosion released by police? :ph34r:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlNed6M_vEE

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teF1gurmyrY

IAN
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The video makes sure we see the name of the van ... twice.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlNed6M_vEE)

According to dictionary.reference.com, a crafter is a "creator of great skill in the manual arts".

Just a thought.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Thanks for the links, I@N.

Why do these clips always tend to evoke the feeling of a comedy skit show? Of course they are that, but in principle they are supposed to be "serious"!

* The absurdity of a big city's ghost town impression on a Friday afternoon (instead of being one of the busiest and most densely populated time-slots of the week). :rolleyes:

* The all-too-familiar erratic/frantic zooming in and out (to add "grittiness" and "reality").

* The falling debris seems to be especially badly rendered. In a lot of CGI animations (such as these), complex real-world objects (such as falling debris) are still a giveaway. They tend to lack a proper feeling of weight, 3-dimensionality and fluidity (in terms of realistic physics). I'm also unconvinced by the "shock wave" and the movement of the trees. Also, why isn't the debris causing any notable damage to the bikes and the bushes? Why is there a person running along the building after the debris has started to fall?

:blink:

The second video reveals, though, that the running person did have some amazing intangibility/phasing powers (lower right corner):

Maybe Kitty Pryde was visiting Oslo that day, who knows! :P
Last edited by Makkonen on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Makkonen wrote:
* The all-too-familiar erratic/frantic zooming in and out (to add "grittiness" and "reality").
Nicely put, Makko... "grittiness" and "reality" ! :lol:

My favorite, silliest "reality effect" of all is that 'dramatic'...uh...motion blur (?? :rolleyes: ) inserted soon after blast ignition...

"...aaaand, the winner is !..."

This award is also dedicated to my beloved, Norwegian countrymen & women. May the Real Santa wake them up from their slumber this year.
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

and what about the conditioner fan that appears/rotates on the lower right corner on the third small window from the right at the end of the blast? :blink:

edit: added link to the gif
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I love the little white panel thing that lands beside the first tree on the left! :lol: :lol:

No massive shock wave from the 1000kg [was it? lbs,kgs?] bomb, no camera shake, no ground shake.

Bombs, when they go off, initiate a huge vacuum, the rushing air to fill the void causes the "bang"!

They do not resemble a large gust of wind!

I rather fancy that this is a little model studio of some sort! Scale looks weird!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Breivik is a bad ass motherfucker , who chased and killed 77 or some kids on Utoya island within an hour , I suspect he farted in this building and that was exactly what we are seeing on this video :)

Forgive me this outburst of low quality humor .
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

I didn't know that the Breivik story had a California connection until just recently. It looks like Anders' half sister, Elisabeth was very open with him about the lovers in her life. :rolleyes: :D

"My half-sister, Elisabeth was infected by chlamydia after having more than 40 sexual partners (more than 15 of them Chippendales' strippers who are known to be bearers of various diseases)," he writes in 'How STDs ruin people's lives', in the 1492-page manifesto he published hours before his attack.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... s-ago.html

One of the people commenting at the bottom of this story posed a rather interesting question:

"Why would the sister's surname either before or after marriage be 'Breivik' when that is the surname of ABB's dad and not hers? Presumably her maiden name would've been 'Behring' (the name of ABB's and Elizabeth's shared parent - the mother) or whatever her dad's surname was, if the naming system pre and post marriage is the same in Norway as in the UK."
Fred54
Banned

Unread post by Fred54 »

brianv wrote:
I love the little white panel thing that lands beside the first tree on the left! :lol: :lol:

No massive shock wave from the 1000kg [was it? lbs,kgs?] bomb, no camera shake, no ground shake.

Bombs, when they go off, initiate a huge vacuum, the rushing air to fill the void causes the "bang"!

I rather fancy that this is a little model studio of some sort! Scale looks weird!
I started to read this topic I got through about 15 pages and decided to skip to the end and see what any current posts contained and came upon this one. It is 100% false and not only false but directly opposite reality. Are the administrators of this forum going to allow a post like this to stand on the forum for all the world to see and attempt to have any credibility whatsoever to the casual observer and or the hardened critic? If the poster truly believes what he posted is fact shouldn't some one explain to him that when a rifle bullet is fired it is an explosion and if it creates a vacuum how does the bullet come out the end of the barrel? This is very unsettling to me to say the least.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Fred54 wrote:
brianv wrote:

I started to read this topic I got through about 15 pages and decided to skip to the end and see what any current posts contained and came upon this one. It is 100% false and not only false but directly opposite reality. Are the administrators of this forum going to allow a post like this to stand on the forum for all the world to see and attempt to have any credibility whatsoever to the casual observer and or the hardened critic? If the poster truly believes what he posted is fact shouldn't some one explain to him that when a rifle bullet is fired it is an explosion and if it creates a vacuum how does the bullet come out the end of the barrel? This is very unsettling to me to say the least.
At the explosion site, a vacuum is created by the rapid outward movement of the blast. This vacuum will almost immediately refill itself with the surrounding atmosphere. This creates a very strong pull on any nearby person or structural surface after the initial push effect of the blast has been delivered. As this void is refilled, it creates a high-intensity wind that causes fragmented objects, glass and debris to be drawn back in toward the source of the explosion."
Link

I first read about this effect in Toby Harndens "Bandit Country", a British Officer, recounting the effect of IRA bombs in the South Armagh area!

Feel free to disagree!
Fred54
Banned

Unread post by Fred54 »

You have taken frame 6 from the little cartoon and moved it to the first position from that starting point you generated this statement.
Some how you overlooked the term in frame 6 that says "blast wind" and I have no idea how you came up with this totally false statement
Now if you are using the little cartoon as a source of information let me advise you it is very misleading and and only about half true
Frame 1 False. When an explosion is initiated either the explosive solid, liquid or gas creates an exothermic reaction (produces heat) and generates more gas. The blast wave is the result of the reaction (explosion). Frame 2 some what true, replace energy with heat. Frame 3 false. Over pressure or force causes fragmentation. Frame 4 true. Frame 5 true. Frame 6 false.
The Quote.
"At the explosion site, a vacuum is created by the rapid outward movement of the blast. This vacuum will almost immediately refill itself with the surrounding atmosphere. This creates a very strong pull on any nearby person or structural surface after the initial push effect of the blast has been delivered. As this void is refilled, it creates a high-intensity wind that causes fragmented objects, glass and debris to be drawn back in toward the source of the explosion."

Possibly it can create an under pressure relative to the atmosphere I am not sure but the rest is false, and here is why. You can solicit my good friend Heiwa to explain to me the following phenomena that is purported in the quote. How does a particle(shrapnel) in motion cease motion and reverse its course with less force than what initially propelled the particle? The high-intensity wind can only be 14.7 psi relative to 0 psi where as the initial explosion can be hundreds or thousands of psi relative to 14.7 psi.
Now if you leave your post intact with out any correction to it I will be forced to believe that this forum does not seek out and dispel disinfo, because what I have just read is promoting it. The best way to undermine a cause is to champion it poorly.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fred54 wrote: Now if you leave your post intact with out any correction to it I will be forced to believe that this forum does not seek out and dispel disinfo, because what I have just read is promoting it. The best way to undermine a cause is to champion it poorly.
Well, Fred54. I don't really think we need your warped, incomprehensible NASA-style crap disinfo tactics here. Goodbye.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Fred54 wrote:You have taken frame 6 from the little cartoon and moved it to the first position from that starting point you generated this statement.
Some how you overlooked the term in frame 6 that says "blast wind" and I have no idea how you came up with this totally false statement
Now if you are using the little cartoon as a source of information let me advise you it is very misleading and and only about half true
Frame 1 False. When an explosion is initiated either the explosive solid, liquid or gas creates an exothermic reaction (produces heat) and generates more gas. The blast wave is the result of the reaction (explosion). Frame 2 some what true, replace energy with heat. Frame 3 false. Over pressure or force causes fragmentation. Frame 4 true. Frame 5 true. Frame 6 false.
The Quote.
"At the explosion site, a vacuum is created by the rapid outward movement of the blast. This vacuum will almost immediately refill itself with the surrounding atmosphere. This creates a very strong pull on any nearby person or structural surface after the initial push effect of the blast has been delivered. As this void is refilled, it creates a high-intensity wind that causes fragmented objects, glass and debris to be drawn back in toward the source of the explosion."

Possibly it can create an under pressure relative to the atmosphere I am not sure but the rest is false, and here is why. You can solicit my good friend Heiwa to explain to me the following phenomena that is purported in the quote. How does a particle(shrapnel) in motion cease motion and reverse its course with less force than what initially propelled the particle? The high-intensity wind can only be 14.7 psi relative to 0 psi where as the initial explosion can be hundreds or thousands of psi relative to 14.7 psi.
Now if you leave your post intact with out any correction to it I will be forced to believe that this forum does not seek out and dispel disinfo, because what I have just read is promoting it. The best way to undermine a cause is to champion it poorly.
Hold all my calls someone on the internet is wrong...possibly.

I will reply to you when you have stopped raving like a lunatic with your claims of disinfo.

PS, I see Simon has just posted before me. I have no problem with being proven wrong on such a minor point. The manner of the criticism was a little hard to digest though! Maybe his "good friend Heiwa" can interject on his behalf now that he's gone. Please enlighten me!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The Norwegian Spike-in-Forehead Case
Pictures of a woman with a spike driven through her head were posted earlier on this thread.

It looks pretty lethal to me, but - lo and behold! - there is actually a curious precedent for it: The American Crowbar Case!

Phineas P. Gage (1823–1860) was an American railroad construction worker who had a large iron rod driven completely through his head due to an accident with explosives, destroying much of his brain's left frontal lobe.

Six months later (some say, fully recovered), he was examined by a physician who noted that "upon the top of the head [was] a deep depression, two inches by one and one-half inches wide, beneath which the pulsations of the brain [could] be perceived." He died twelve years after his injury.

Apparently, "Gage is a fixture in the curricula of neurology, psychology and related disciplines, and is frequently mentioned in books and academic papers; he even has a minor place in popular culture."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

Also, like Ms. Nersnaes, Gage's entry wound healed very quickly. No need for plastic surgery! :P