OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

ImageImage
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

icarusinbound wrote:Explosion re-enactments? Does this level of theatrical performance run as a standard feature in the Norwegian courts? The explosion kinetics in an open area of space would be entirely different from the results within a built location. The reflective wall and road surfaces would give totally-different results in terms of range, damage radius, impact effects...what is trying to be demonstrated or replicated here?
Exactly my thoughts, Icarusinbound...

Let's pretend that those explosion re-enactments were actually carried out. Why? To demonstrate WHAT, precisely? To prove that an explosion can damage nearby cars?? Wow! What a scientifically/forensically relevant enterprise! Are the Norwegian taxpayers paying for this utter idiocy?

Has Norway gone MAD?

In the name of sanity - PLEASE, FELLOW NORWEGIANS - WAKE UP TO THIS SILLY PSYOP !

(For any Norwegians who may wonder - WHO am I to write this? Well, I am the son of Eyvind Hytten, whose mother was Lillemor Wergeland - a direct descendant of Nicolai Wergeland - one of the "founding fathers" of the Norwegian constitution at Eidsvoll, in 1814. Sorry if this sounds like a bit 'pompous' - but it's just to clarify why this silly Breivik psyop has me particularly worried - even though, as a lifelong, apolitical Norwegian 'exile', I nurture any sort of nationalistic feelings.)
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote: Has Norway gone MAD?
It seems so. And neighbouring countries seem to support it! :P :rolleyes:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Heiwa wrote:
Unfortunately, yes.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Makkonen wrote:
Heiwa wrote:
Unfortunately, yes.
It's not just the Norwegians. Here in the US, people are buying it hook line and sinker, no matter how absurd. I just had some friends over and they were all laughing about the 'Knights Templar' connection and were unmoved when I questioned the near physical impossibility of him killing 77 people! Easier to believe, I guess, than imagining they've been duped by the people they've trusted for so long.

Anyway, I can't help but think this psyops is deliberately absurd, filled with red flags that are both obvious and unnoticed at the same time. Little things like Brevik shaking hands upon entry into the Courty like he's some kind of dignitary, his impeccable and quite modern beard, not to mention the completely absurd court hearings.

Whoever is orchestrating this hoax is deliberately skirting the edges of believability perhaps to make a point at some later date when the hoax is revealed, at which point there will be lots of self inflicted head slapping when the realization sets in. It will be an 'ah-hah' moment heard round the world.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

gwynned wrote:It's not just the Norwegians. Here in the US, people are buying it hook line and sinker, no matter how absurd. I just had some friends over and they were all laughing about the 'Knights Templar' connection and were unmoved when I questioned the near physical impossibility of him killing 77 people! Easier to believe, I guess, than imagining they've been duped by the people they've trusted for so long.

Anyway, I can't help but think this psyops is deliberately absurd, filled with red flags that are both obvious and unnoticed at the same time. Little things like Brevik shaking hands upon entry into the Courty like he's some kind of dignitary, his impeccable and quite modern beard, not to mention the completely absurd court hearings.

Whoever is orchestrating this hoax is deliberately skirting the edges of believability perhaps to make a point at some later date when the hoax is revealed, at which point there will be lots of self inflicted head slapping when the realization sets in. It will be an 'ah-hah' moment heard round the world.
Unfortunately I don't think it works like that. In the sense, that the majority of people will fight to hold on to their belief system or world view and will in most cases take it to their grave with them. They simply CANNOT see the deception and never will.

I think there are some possibilities:

1) The technology has not been perfected but they decided to 'go' with the best they have right now, because of their own time limits.
2) A test-run to see whether the public directly challenges the media perps. So, it could be that mistakes have been made intentionally, to draw dissenters out of the woodwork (so information can be collected? the true number of potential rebels in future can be assessed?).
3) In theosophy, the final goal is the externalisation of the hierarchy. In other words, people will find out about all the government deceptions. We are beginning to see with this with Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones. The problem is, they will not be ready, so what happens is that the Arabs will blame the Israelis, the Germans or Irish will blame the English/Americans, the Israelis will blame the Vatican or the UN, and so on.

In other words, people will continue to blame their chosen hate group, because a good 80% of the population, is not supposed to receive this information. It's too powerful for them and they cannot process it - thus war is the predictable outcome.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That sounds like your religious belief, Euphoria. Do you have a spiritual conviction about who is and who is not "supposed" to learn about fakery?
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

The Police chief just committed perjury

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUwhf9CWS8E

Why is he telling people the vehicles were blocked, when three (at least) could get out easily?

This video isn't being indexed by YouTube, and also, if you search by "uploaded today" a ton of videos have been removed from today.. Maybe it was the comments ;) ?
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

A little update on YouTube restricting "todays uploads" for Anders Breivik Trial:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_t ... e_uploaded

GooTube is making it impossible to downvote their shill videos on the Anders Breivik Trial.. try it yourself.. you can't do it.

Other videos on YouTube, no problem to downvote, but the obvious crap their uploading under accounts such as "Anders Breivik" and "Anders Behring Breivik" and "Front of Anders Breivik" cannot be downvoted now.

The system is rigged, and it's getting obvious.

----------------------

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifnbTW6P0oI
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

I'm able to down vote them - but there are other comments saying they can't.
Anyone else?

Can't vote any of yours up though - was going to try to see if they'll let me vote down on your vids but I don't want to f with your numbers!
Last edited by Mercurial on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

hoi.polloi wrote:That sounds like your religious belief, Euphoria. Do you have a spiritual conviction about who is and who is not "supposed" to learn about fakery?
Hi hoi.polloi. I didn't quite mean it like that. I have really tried dropping hints and talking about these deceptions to people, but it doesn't ever seem to work. It has just made me think, more recently, that maybe forcing them to understand, could have undesirable consequences. It's like they have to be ready. That probably sounds like something a 'perp' would say. But also seems reasonable. I mean it would rock people's reality so much, you could have violence on the streets - and then BAM, the authorities can step in and do whatever they want to do.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:
gwynned wrote:Anyway, I can't help but think this psyops is deliberately absurd, filled with red flags that are both obvious and unnoticed at the same time.
Unfortunately I don't think it works like that. In the sense, that the majority of people will fight to hold on to their belief system or world view and will in most cases take it to their grave with them. They simply CANNOT see the deception and never will.
Sorry, Gwynedd, Euphoria is correct. The sheeple are gullible and bloodthirsty, so TPTB know their slapdash efforts will always work just fine. No one is adding 'hints' to the footage hoping someone like us figures it out.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

gwynned wrote:
It's not just the Norwegians. Here in the US, people are buying it hook line and sinker, no matter how absurd. I just had some friends over and they were all laughing about the 'Knights Templar' connection and were unmoved when I questioned the near physical impossibility of him killing 77 people! Easier to believe, I guess, than imagining they've been duped by the people they've trusted for so long.

I am thinking along the same lines gwynned. Other recent suspicious, ridiculous, contradictory and incriminating
main stream news stories only serve to re-inforce my belief that you very well be onto something.
(Something you have been asserting here for quite a while now).
costa concordia, Columbian hookers, strauss kahn, trayvon martin are just a few that come immediately to mind.

There is something wild going on, and I think it is related to the story in the links I posted in my most recent
post in the 'chatbox'.

This could all get very exciting, very soon. IMO.

Sorry to all for what might seem to be naive and deluded optimism on my part, but I am seeing signs all around-
A big personnal one being No chemtrails for the last 4 weeks here in Ennis, Clare (Ireland). It is actually delightful.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

pshea38 wrote:
gwynned wrote:

I am thinking along the same lines gwynned. Other recent suspicious, ridiculous, contradictory and incriminating
main stream news stories only serve to re-inforce my belief that you very well be onto something.
(Something you have been asserting here for quite a while now).
costa concordia, Columbian hookers, strauss kahn, trayvon martin are just a few that come immediately to mind.

There is something wild going on, and I think it is related to the story in the links I posted in my most recent
post in the 'chatbox'.

This could all get very exciting, very soon. IMO.

Sorry to all for what might seem to be naive and deluded optimism on my part, but I am seeing signs all around-
A big personnal one being No chemtrails for the last 4 weeks here in Ennis, Clare (Ireland). It is actually delightful.
Is there a chatbox? Would it be too much trouble to repost the links you refer to?

You hit on some good ones, the most recent 'Colombian' scandal being one of them. Jon Stewart was all over that one. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-a ... rs=eml_tds

While we're at it, are the Republicans self destructing or has someone put a gun to their heads. They canNOT be that stupid.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Euphoria wrote:
gwynned wrote:
I think there are some possibilities:

1) The technology has not been perfected but they decided to 'go' with the best they have right now, because of their own time limits.

2) A test-run to see whether the public directly challenges the media perps. So, it could be that mistakes have been made intentionally, to draw dissenters out of the woodwork (so information can be collected? the true number of potential rebels in future can be assessed?).

3) In theosophy, the final goal is the externalisation of the hierarchy. In other words, people will find out about all the government deceptions. We are beginning to see with this with Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones. The problem is, they will not be ready, so what happens is that the Arabs will blame the Israelis, the Germans or Irish will blame the English/Americans, the Israelis will blame the Vatican or the UN, and so on.

If they were perfect in their simulations, they would begin to believe it themselves. B)
Last edited by LightCone on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.