OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Norìg wrote:Image
I cannot see anything wrong with her arms in this picture.

Dear Norig, perhaps you would care to explain why you have chosen to draw a line that doesn't follow the path of her right arm? Is this the best you can come up with to disguise the malformed wrist & hand?

The pose is impossible. The photo is a fake. So are you.
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

SmokingGunII wrote:Dear Norig, perhaps you would care to explain why you have chosen to draw a line that doesn't follow the path of her right arm? Is this the best you can come up with to disguise the malformed wrist & hand?
The line doesn't follow the path of her right arm where?
I can't see her right wrist, I suppose you mean her left wrist and hand? Yes, her wrist don't look right, but her hand does.
SmokingGunII wrote:The pose is impossible.
The right elbow is not supported, so the right shoulder is hanging lower than the left one, or so it seems to me.
SmokingGunII wrote: The photo is a fake. So are you.
The photo might be a fake, but to call me a fake is Image. I am a fake because I am from Norway and don't agree in everything you say? Image Image Image Image
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

whatsgoingon wrote:Look I will go out on a limb :lol: here. Please sit down my friend on a bench and try to reach the front of a bench with your right hand with the elbow bent at 90 degrees.

It is impossible and that is why her right hand is so distorted. Compare it with her left hand.

Simple really and you can do the experiment at home. This is what we tend to call science.
Yes, I have tried this, and found that it is no problem at all sitting like this (if you don't have short arms). And her elbow is not bent 90 degrees, but 40-45. That is a big difference! And she is not sitting on a bench, but into it, so you can make this "test" on a normal sofa. :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Ok - so I will just post this picture once again (slightly contrasted - and with Tamta greyed-out to make your eyes focus on the backdrop) and ask you again: can you really see no problems here?

Can we now please move on from this picture? This is getting boring! Thanks.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for your opinion, Norig. What size is this bench/swing thing and where can we find it? I would like to purchase one. Thanks.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

The sofa looks strange. The solid seat seems to be in two levels (she sits on the lower level - it is higher to the right) and the back support seems to be a frame with some transparent cloth arrangement. The cloth filters the light. It doesn't look a very comfortable sofa. :P
hoi.polloi

Why do reporters on "terrorism" demonstrate a constant inability to print a photograph?

Probably, it's because they need to appear "unskilled graphic designers" to make the average viewer interpret the image as something amateurish and incompetent, such as this hideous "swing" image, which looks as though it is employing another "photo of a photo" filter.

If there were an original (which there isn't since this monstrosity seems to be a series of poorly composited layers), the quality would by no means be this terrible. Yet we never get to see those non-existent "originals" do we?

My final rhetoric on this picture: why does such an "intimate" photo appear to be taken from such an absurdly long distance and what is she focusing on so comparatively near her? The situation is unreal and "she" is the product of bad supervision in a photoshop lab.
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

Heiwa wrote:The sofa looks strange. The solid seat seems to be in two levels (she sits on the lower level - it is higher to the right) and the back support seems to be a frame with some transparent cloth arrangement. The cloth filters the light. It doesn't look a very comfortable sofa. :P
She is simply sitting on a cloth that is not very tight anymore, so she has sunk down. This thing is meant to have pillows both on the seat and the back. It also have a roof that casts a shadow on the upper part of itself and the upper part of her. And I agree that this has become very boring, so goodbye for now.
hoi.polloi

You answer the questions you want to but ignore the important points that indicate this photo is fake. Do not expect to be welcome back. Good bye for good. I don't suppose we'll be getting more people with e-mail addresses from www.foto.no so I am banning e-mail addresses from that domain.
Dmitry

"Breivik traveled to Belarus"

Unread post by Dmitry »

Please could somebody say if news posts like this one (http://naviny.by/rubrics/english/2012/0 ... 259_176412) are distributed by any Western mass media?

This article references NRK, but the search on "breivik belarus" on nrk.no (http://www.nrk.no/sok/?client=default_f ... %98K+I+NRK) gave nothing.
Euphoria

Re: "Breivik traveled to Belarus"

Unread post by Euphoria »

Dmitry wrote:Please could somebody say if news posts like this one (http://naviny.by/rubrics/english/2012/0 ... 259_176412) are distributed by any Western mass media?

This article references NRK, but the search on "breivik belarus" on nrk.no (http://www.nrk.no/sok/?client=default_f ... %98K+I+NRK) gave nothing.
I've not picked up this story anywhere in the West. Maybe the Belarussian government was blackmailed to plant this story, as part of the continued pressure that the US State Department is bringing to bear on the country (being as it is, one of the last remaining nations on the 2005 extended Axis of Evil list).

Or maybe there are some (albeit fewer than in the West) compromised news outlets?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

ABB was apparently in Bielorussia several times - http://m.nrk.no/m/artikkel.jsp?art_id=17940088 - say 2005. Norwegian media pumps out 'ABB news' every week. Latest is that somebody (ABB?) phoned the government switchboard in March 2011 and threathened the poor switchboard girl there blowing up present prime minister and previous one (Gro) and killing youngsters, bla, bla. The operator took notes (name, number, etc) and transferred the call (higher up)!. No action taken, e.g. calling the cops.
Crazy place, Oslo!
Dmitry

Unread post by Dmitry »

Heiwa wrote:ABB was apparently in Bielorussia several times - http://m.nrk.no/m/artikkel.jsp?art_id=17940088 - say 2005. Norwegian media pumps out 'ABB news' every week. Latest is that somebody (ABB?) phoned the government switchboard in March 2011 and threathened the poor switchboard girl there blowing up present prime minister and previous one (Gro) and killing youngsters, bla, bla. The operator took notes (name, number, etc) and transferred the call (higher up)!. No action taken, e.g. calling the cops.
Crazy place, Oslo!
Ah, I had to know that this country name is translated (Hviterussland), not transcribed (Belorussia) to Norwegian. Thank you very much Heiwa.