OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I want you all to know that a chick just gave me the finger. An oddly fat finger at that. I am appalled. :angry:

Sorry for the meh quality. I couldn't make the thing any better (how do you prevent all those horizontal pixel lines in the movements?).

Source is still the "longer" video posted above in this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAj6oVRPMzQ

detail of the appalling:

:o

(note: these faceless human characters slowly walking around remind me so much of 9/11 staged scenes such as the fairbanks extended video fakery job...)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Here is a link to the bbc website which caught my eye as it also gives live 'reaction' from various sources.
Some of these reactions which caught my eye i have copied/pasted separately from the same website primarily because they seem to be setting a tone for events from the get go. Why is it we do not get the 'important' facts down from the media ie talking to friends who have friends on the island and get names/photos confirmed if alive/missing/dead etc.
As i am new to posting with 'facts' gleamed from the media please bear with me if any infringements on protocols are made.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14260205

0931: Gordon Corera says: "There are suspicions he might have posted something on a far-right neo-Nazi website. He might have expressed strongly anti-Muslim sentiments. Clearly there was some sort of political agenda. He bombed the government offices and was going for people from the governing party. The police won't confirm it but there seems to be a suggestion that he wants to explain his activities."

0939: Eskil Pedersen, leader of the Norwegian Labour youth movement, told a press conference he did not see the gunman but it dawned on him that the gunshots were a continuation of the "terrorist attack" in Oslo. He said: "It's obvious that our entire democracy has been attacked...We always look forward to it (the summer camp on Utoeya) and it has meant so much to us historically. In the Labour youth movement there are 10,000 members and there are many who feel like this...This will change Norway and hopefully for the better but it's too early to say how."

1006: Norwegian media have reported that Breivik set up a Twitter account a few days ago and posted a single message: "One person with a belief is equal to 100,000 who have only interests."
[pov603 comment: Surely a comment like this would be deemed 'inspirational' if tweeted on a successful multi-millionaires account?]

1016: Josephine Simonsen, who was in central Oslo when the bomb went off, said: "It felt like the whole earth was just shaking, and all of Oslo, but it was so quiet afterwards. That was what hit me, not actually the sound of the bomb or the shaking, it was how quiet it was afterwards. But I saw it, and I saw this big, big mushroom of black, kind of, just above me."
[pov603 comment: Kind of?]

1026: Paul Rogers, a professor of peace studies at Bradford University, told the BBC that occasionally in some individuals extreme Christian fundamentalism can turn to violence. He says examples include Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, and the Port Arthur massacre (in Tasmania in 1996) and he says that may be the case with Breivik.
[pov603 comment: Is it me or are they covering every angle known until they get the story correct?]

1028: The VG newspaper - Norway's biggest selling paper - has quoted one eyewitness as saying that there were two gunmen on Utoeya. These are unconfirmed reports.

1039: Survivor Lisa-Marie Husby told the BBC she had heard that police suspected the gunman had also planted bombs on Utoeya, which did not go off.

1053: Oslo police spokeswoman Carol Sandbye told the BBC: "He has been charged with two counts of terrorism. They have just started to interrogate him." She said she could not comment on what had been found at his flat or what he had written on social networking sites. She said he would have to appear in court within three days.
[pov603 comment: I'd be interested to know from someone who is knowledgeable of Norwegian law, whether they could charge him so quickly [presumably they would arrest/question/obtain statements of witnesses then charge him] and if so would it not be for murder/assault/weapons charges rather than terrorism?]

1058: The BBC News Channel says media reports in Norway paint a portrait of Breivik as a "loner", who lived with his mother in a wealthy suburb of west Oslo, was well educated and enjoyed hunting.
[pov603 comment: Again, doesn't it seem that they are covering too many angles?]

1118: Hans Torgersen, a reporter with the VG newspaper, tells the BBC he is sure the Labour Party was the target of the attack and he said it was thought Breivik was annoyed by what he perceived at its "relaxed attitude towards Islamism".

1122: A former Prime Minister of Norway, Thorbjorn Jagland, tells the BBC gun laws are quite strict and it is "very difficult" to own a gun. He said he thinks questions instead should be asked about whether the police, while concentrating on the threat from foreign terror groups, had taken their eyes off the threat from native Norwegians.
[pov603 comment: I find it odd that a former PM would feel threatened by his own people.]

1140: Uncorroborated reports by Reuters in Oslo say a farm supply chain sold six tonnes of fertiliser to the suspect, Anders Behring Breivik, on 4 May.
&
1203: Oddny Estenstad, a spokeswoman for a Norwegian farm co-operative, said the suspect had been a customer. She told the AFP news agency: "We sold him six tonnes of fertiliser, which is a relatively standard order." Fertiliser can be used to make bombs.
[pov603 comment: Strange that these two passages are moments apart yet the second one qualifies the 'transaction' but the earlier one 'plants the seed' [no pun intended!]]

1155: Via Twitter @blakehounsell says he has been reading an online document which is believed to be attributed to Breivik and he says: "Breivik also praises the English Defence League profusely and calls for setting up a Norwegian version of it."
[pov603 comment: The English Defence League!?! Maybe i have been living overseas too long but this is the first i have heard of this [though it is from a twit(ter)) but sounds ominously like another seed being planted!]

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/5 ... euters.jpg
Caption under the photo reads: Norwegian soldiers stand guard in central Oslo close to the scene of Friday's bombing
[pov603 comment: I would like to know from any Norwegians or people who have knowledge of their laws whether it is common to call out the troops? Conversely, the photo does look staged!]

1249: Britain's Home Secretary Theresa May says she has spoken to Norway's Justice Minister Knut Storberget and added: "I made clear to Minister Storberget that we will help in any way we can. In particular, I offered police assistance, which we stand ready to provide should Norway request it."
[pov603 comment: I wonder if this police assistance will be accepted and lead to 'findings' in the case?]

1359: PM Jens Stoltenberg says he has full confidence in the police and the investigation, and says the right thing to do is to wait for the results of the investigation before jumping to any conclusions.
&
1419: Jon Sopel BBC News There is a heavy military presence in the centre of Oslo at the moment, with checkpoints in place.
[pov603 comment: How much confidence in the police does the PM have then if the military are in charge?]

1507: Jane Owen, the British ambassador to Norway, tells the BBC...She says it brings home the threat of terrorism, from whatever quarter. Ms Owen says the extreme right have not had a huge profile in Norway and there is bound to be an investigation into the role they may have played.
[pov603 comment: For a foreign ambassador to come out with this garbage is staggering.]

1525: Norwegian golfer Suzann Pettersen wears a black armband at the Evian Masters in memory of the victims of the twin attacks that have devastated her country.
[pov603 comment: Where have i heard those words 'twin attacks' before?]

1654: A Europol spokesman tells AP the European police agency is setting up a task force of more than 50 experts to help northern European countries investigate terrorism in the wake of the deadly attacks in Norway.
[pov603 comment: Surely after Manhattan, the Pentagon, Madrid and London this would already be in place?]

1712: Police say the explosion in central Oslo was a car bomb. "It was a very powerful bomb, and it was in a car. The car didn't stand there for very long. We have taken possession of the car that he used from Oslo to Utoeya." Norweigan police say there are still undetonated explosives around government buildings in Oslo.

[pov603 comment: Presumably then this rules out the fertilizer unless 6 tonnes can be repeatedly transported in a car unnoticed?]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe- ... e-14265094

Seems odd that a defence lawyer would come out and say the things said above.
Also why is the 1500 word essay attributed to Breivik in English and under a pseudonym ?

Anway apologies if the above is a bit long-winded and that you could see for yourself in the webpages, but thought i would add some of my thoughts whilst they are still 'fresh'.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Well , its official now , the guy acted alone ! Superman ? 92 people were killed ( 9+2=11 :) )

I repeat my question but in a serious mode this time : Why Norway?
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Well , its official now , the guy acted alone ! Superman ? 92 people were killed ( 9+2=11 :) )

I repeat my question but in a serious mode this time : Why Norway?
I have the same question...

...and yes, that guy is something special! 92 killed, 67 (6+7=13) wounded :lol: (http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/norj ... 66669.html)

Continuing on the predictable numerological aspects, the Norwegian police started an armed raid in Oslo today at 11:45 am :rolleyes: (http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/vg-p ... 78964.html)

11:(4+5) -> 11:9, of course.

---

EDIT: However, even among all this, the most ridiculous is the "manifesto" (http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/mass ... 44674.html), which has such contrived/shoehorned numerological aspects that they are even without any plausible context. The "book" is titled: "2083 - Europe's declaration of independence" :wacko: (of course 2083 -> 20(8+3=11)). So the fella was in hurry to kill but would be content to wait till 2083 :lol: to reap the rewards of his work.

"They" can't help but turn every major media event into a full-on farce fest or even downright self-parody. Of course the last update in the grand book was on 22nd July at 12:51 (1+2+5+1=9).
Last edited by Makkonen on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

It all makes perfect sense - doesn't it? <_<

Was the Oslo fire department on vacation? Are those people hanging around hoping to see another bomb explode?
grav

Unread post by grav »

simonshack wrote:*
OK folks: THIS is the kind of looped images (and "witness interviews") that CNN showed to millions of people - during these last few hours.
Please - i beg you - please understand how fake and contrived this shit is. By yourself. Don't accuse ME of channeling your thoughts:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciXq1wu4GhI

[ADMIN: "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." is the message I receive, Simon. -hp]

Really? So is this "CNN Europe"? :lol:
video blocked for me in the U.S.

anyone have another link to this video?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

-

Aw c'mon guys FFS!

Christian Aglen ??? Christian Angel

Makkonen

video blocked for me in the U.S.

anyone have another link to this video?
I downloaded the clip and uploaded it here (so that it doesn't get taken down immediately, I hope): http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2vju16c&s=7

If people want the file itself, I can upload it to e.g. mediafire.

The names in the clip are indeed hilarious (witty NLP in action). Nick Soubiea? Nick So-Be-It?
Last edited by Makkonen on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Muscovite

Unread post by Muscovite »

Hello, people. Something here looks very questionable indeed.

The fully-realised, facebooked and twittered-up lunatic who doesn't allow confused revolutionary ideals to get in the way of looking good. He ain't old school, like Timothy McVeigh; he's a post-modern maniac for the MTV generation.

Photoshop?

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/428/norski.jpg
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

May I? I converted him to png and re-uploaded!

Maybe not Photoshop but latest generation in Doom/Wolfenstein/Call of Duty type character certainly!

edit/

I retract - Photoshop it is!!

Last edited by brianv on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Makkonen

"Marxist Hunter" :lol:
That literally had me rolling on the floor.

WHO WRITES/CREATES THIS CRAP AND WHO IS BUYING IT!? (Sorry for the caps lock, had to let that out.)
AlexJones

Unread post by AlexJones »

I've been watching the footage from the BBC and the comments from the studio and the whole thing sounds so staged. I've found the 1500 page book this gun man supposed to have written. I've read some of it and thought you might want to scan over it to get an idea of the angle the media are going with. I see my name sake is in full throttle on this already, Alex thinks it a staged event, we all smell the bullshit to all this, but he's making it sound like we are the terrorist now. Maybe this is the only way the keep us in line, by the use of the power the government have got now, or will be getting in the coming months ahead. I see the Internet being controlled and forums like this might be a thing of the past. I hope I'm wrong but you can feel this coming down the line. :angry:

Heres the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3vqf4pdm955ft25
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

simonshack wrote:*

Well well well,

Look who we've got here - yet again: none other than Miguel Marquez, the ABC reporter specialized in foul black operations:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-expl ... d=14134197

This guy pops up everytime there's some fishy geo-political skulduggery.
Here he is (being harassed by the evil local police) in Bahrain:
I'm seeing a pattern; there are some regular reporters strictly assigned to the psyop division. I was looking into Mark Walsh/The Harley Guy when I stumbled upon Rick Leventhal's wickedpedia page. It turns out Ricky is always present at the latest psyop in the media, he's a real pain in the ass.

Ricky "Psyop" Leventhal:
Leventhal began his career at WOLO-TV in Columbia, South Carolina. Prior to FNC Leventhal reported for WNBC-TV in New York City, covering the civil trial of subway vigilante Bernard Goetz and the crash of TWA Flight 800. He received an Emmy nomination for his coverage of the death of an abused girl named Elisa Izquierdo. Leventhal served as the reporter/substitute anchor for WFLD-TV in Chicago. When he was the lead reporter on the nightly newscast, he covered the O.J. Simpson trial, and the 1993 Mississippi floods. He spent four years in reporting and substitute anchoring for WSVN-TV in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He covered the William Kennedy Smith trial and Hurricane Andrew. He was also a reporter for WPTV-TV in West Palm Beach, Florida covering stories including the Miami Riots and Hurricane Hugo in Charleston, South Carolina.

Leventhal was the first network reporter to report live on the ground during the attacks on 1 & 2 World Trade Center in New York City on September 11, 2001. He has also reported from Afghanistan during the American invasion of Afghanistan in 2001. In 2003 he was embedded with 2nd Battalion/23rd Marines during the invasion of Iraq spending a total of nine weeks in the region. In April 2005 he went to Italy to cover the death of Pope John Paul II. In June 2005 he reported from Aruba on the Natalee Holloway disappearance. He reported on Hurricane Katrina and Rita in 2005. In July 2006 he went to Kiryat Shmona, Israel to cover the 2006 Lebanon War.

Leventhal covers breaking news on a daily basis and is a frequent guest on Fox's late-night satire show Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld.

He is also covered the stories such as Miracle on the Hudson, Crash of Flight 3407, Pittsburgh Riots, Fort Hood shooting, Haiti earthquake, Deepwater Horizon oil spill, 2011 Libyan civil war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Leventhal
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:-

Aw c'mon guys FFS!

Christian Aglen ??? Christian Angel
Unbelievable... ^_^

And yes, Gary Welz...

Rick Leventhal is another one of this handful of 'ubiquitous psy-op reporters'. They are actually quite useful to us - in the sense that whenever they pop-up, covering some news event, we may almost automatically assume that the event is a black-op/psy-op of some sort. ;)
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

Well 2 months ago we had something similar over here in the Netherlands; the Alphen aan den Rijn shopping mall shooting. On 9 April 2011 a shooter supposedly killed 6 people and wounded 17.

Now what's interesting is that the Dutch "shooter", completely to the contrary with the Norwegian Christian angel, was raised as a Christian but felt rejected by god. It's kinda like the same story only with one big difference which is that the Dutch shooter was appalled by religion/god. He hated god and claimed that god was responsible for the suffering on earth...

Not surprisingly, Tristan van der Vlis (the Dutch shooter) also wrote a book/manifest like the Norwegian shooter supposedly did. He wanted to proof scientifically that god is bad.

The supposed title of the book is (in Dutch) Het Tegenwoord - Het woord tegen God en Godsdienst. Which translated to English means something like: The counter-plea - The word against God and Religion.

It seems "they" are running out of stories; it's time for something new guys. This is old school.