OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
I@N

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by I@N »

Police shows Breivik immediately after the arrest...

http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2012/02 ... f=HRESS-28

Nice shots :D
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

pdgalles wrote:Simon your images have disappeared.
I've just been checking with my hosting server for http://www.septclues.com regarding the downtime issues that I've also been noticing today.

Here's a general message I found on their general notification page:
We are unfortunately currently facing a large DDoS to our network which affects all our system.

We are very sorry for this and are already working together with our upstream peering partners to get the problem solved as soon as possible.

UPDATE:
-----------
We are slowly getting back to normal again. Unfortunately we had to block traffic to two of our primary nameservers so ns1 and ns2 may currently be unavailable depending on the route you are taking to our network.

We are very sorry for the downtime and inconvenience this causes and are continuing to work on the issue to get everything back to normal again.
Keeping my fingers crossed!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

simonshack wrote:ps: "Vandalf Gandalf" also wrote me this line - in his last private e-mail to me:

"oh, and by the way, a friend of mine was in court today, filming for TV2. According to him Breivik was quite real..."

No way! "Vandalf Gandalf" has a friend who works for TV 2 ! What a surprise! :lol: :rolleyes:
Heh, interesting phrasing from Vandalf's "friend" there: "quite real". So Anders was/is 'sorta' real... :lol:

Vandalf him-/her-/itself, though, has a history of strange linguistic insecurity when trying to assert his/her/its position (font-emphases within quotes are mine):
One of my childhood friends was killed in the blast. At least that's what we're told.
Me and my wife went to his funeral. Pretty convincing stuff, believe me.
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2362289

I really don't know what to say to convince you.
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2362315

---

I also loved Vandalf's "main mission": the persistent effort to authenticate supposed victim Jon Vegard, the man of 3 proper-size pictures and 1 expression:

Last edited by Makkonen on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

simonshack wrote:*

Here is a still picture of Breivik - as he enters the courtroom:
picture source: http://www.h-a.no/Nyheter/Nyheter/tabid ... eId=150253

And here is a video frame of the exact same instant in time (+/- 0,1 seconds):
source video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9fWkq79OA

We are therefore asked to believe that TWO persons (a still photographer and a videographer) shot this split-second moment from pretty much the exact same vantage point (the still photographer being lucky enough not to have the foreground cop in the frame - and somehow, portraying a shorter background cop ). Everyone is free to believe that this is a credible, real-world occurence.
Yeah notice in the still pic his left shoulder overlaps the edge of the door while in the video it's several inches away. Clearly the stills have been given the retargeting treatment. Probably used to clean up/reconstruct the pic after they removed the cops head. I think they just really liked that silly salute he gave (he wasn't just showing off the handcuffs was he?). Or maybe there really is some magical photography going on here.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

IMO Simvik has been moved closer to the cop on left to make the fist more threatening, [notice the gaps between Vik and bald cop in doorway] leaving areas that needed filling - just where the feathered front cop was placed! Cloned the door behind Vik's head, and gave the bald cop in doorway his collar back - look at the gap the move made! :rolleyes:

proloft

Unread post by proloft »

"As it happens, these last two days I have kindly been sent more media image-links by our old Norwegian, foulmouthed friend / former forum troll "Vandalf Gandalf" - who keeps sending me private e-mails - while calling all of us Cluesforum members 'morons' and 'fucktards'."

Well Simon, I've never met a fucktard I didn't like! :) Keep it up bro!
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

I@N wrote:Police shows Breivik immediately after the arrest...

http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2012/02 ... f=HRESS-28

Nice shots :D
Uploaded on imageshack...

My poor translation from Italian:
The Norwegian police released two pictures taken during the first interrogation to Andres Breivik Behring few hours after the massacre of the island of Utoya of 22 July 2011 during which 77 people lost their lives. The man, 32 years old, wearing a fake police uniform, chosen to get unnoticed on the island. In handcuffs with a serene expression and folded hands, sits Breivik showing his boots muddy
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Foto: Junge, Heiko / Scanpix

Is this real?
Makkonen

Heiwa wrote:Image
Foto: Junge, Heiko / Scanpix

Is this real?
Adjusting color levels reveals darkened areas. Also, "Breivik", as per usual, has extremely lifeless eyes.

Unsharp mask filter + adjusting color levels in the opposite direction:
Breivik and the background don't seem to sync very well. It's as if Breivik is a cardboard cutout there.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Makkonen wrote:Breivik and the background don't seem to sync very well. It's as if Breivik is a cardboard cutout there.
I am not saying this to you in particular, Makko, but we gotta admit that these fiddling with photoshop levels always seem to provide too interesting results. It would be better to put these pictures side by side with a real picture, for example a picture snapped with one's own camera that represents something similar, applying the same effects to both.
I suspect we could obtain a very similar "cutout" effect, because I have seen it a number of times.

This not to say that Brievik is real, because i think he is not. For example the axis of his "eyes" seems weirdly asymmetrical.
Makkonen

That there's darkening applied already suggests a tampered with picture. In real, non-tampered photographs a person and a background rarely create the effect of a complete, jarring, flat cutout of the person in question. Of course it's possible, but at any rate, in no picture thus far has "Breivik" created a realistic enough impression of "himself" regardless of environment, setting, etc.
nonhocapito

I was also noticing that there seems to exist two different models of Breivik.

The latest one (in the car and in court) has a larger face (not just fatter), with considerable less distance between his eyes and mouth, and less unrealistic, non-human traits (although like you said the eyes remains characteristically lifeless, because probably that's required by the psyop). Maybe they tried to update it to make it look more real...

Makkonen

Yes, the PsyOppers are indeed improving Breivik (so to speak), but I find it strange that they are unable to get Breivik's eyes look alive. Even in these latest incarnations they are dead.

Like, for example, in this picture:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201202 ... 1_ul.shtml

Anders "Dead-Eye" Breivik? ;)

Anyway, the article itself is nothing but the same asinine crap. According to it, "Breivik" was something of a game addict and perhaps spent more time playing than planning the "attacks".
nonhocapito

Makkonen wrote:Anyway, the article itself is nothing but the same asinine crap. According to it, "Breivik" was something of a game addict and perhaps spent more time playing than planning the "attacks".
This is like a script, I can't imagine how many times we have been fed this story line. I am pretty sure this is what had been said after Columbine, the mother of contemporary "right-wing" rampage attacks.
In fact, even a great director like Gus Van Sant, when he made his movie about columbine, "Elephant", gave a lot of emphasis to the kids playing violent, nondescript videogames.

This is the equivalent of creating scary-ass punk musicians in 70s with destructive tendencies and yet so popular: it is perfect to scare the shit out of the middle class, get them to ask for more controlling, "paternal" governments.
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

traumabasedmindcontr wrote:
Heiwa wrote:ABB is showing off today at Oslo:
Source: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslo ... d=10077840
Who writes this stuff!?? On the above page, we read:

- Etter det jeg forstår, var dette en hilsen rettet mot det høyreekstreme miljøet, for at det ikke skulle være tvil om hvilket miljø han tilhører, sier Breiviks forsvare Vibeke Hein Bæra til VGTV etter rettsmøtet.
(- From what I can understand, this was a "salute" directed to circles of the "right-wing", so that there would be no discussion as to his political affiliation, says Breiviks defender Vibeke Hein Bæra to VGTV after the proceedings.)

Can it ever be said clearer than this? We are not watching genuine human beings, acting in "authentic" ways. What we are are watching is a "production", where what is acted out is carefully calculated to give desired responses. There is no authentic "Breivik". There is only the created image of Breivik - who is now our very own scandinavian "Immanuel Goldstein", there for us to project our hate towards.

I'm quoting myself, just to add the following: It appears - at least to me - as if the "Breivik as conservative extremist"-story might have been a little bit too confusing for many in the intended audience. Therefore, in the very first moments of "Breiviks" apperance before us (after months of absence) he performes a stylized nazi-salute (and for those of us who didn't understand Breiviks gestures as such, his defenders are there to reassure us that that was indeed what we saw). With this Breiviks turn as "conservative extremist" is effectively over, leaving us to ponder why he put together a 1 500-page Manifesto, describing himself as not being a "traditional right-winger".