OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: OSLO 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:
alejandro wrote: My name should remain unknown. I am 20 years old, I am a member of the FRP, a conservative libertarian party. I work as an air mechanic, I have a girlfriend, a dog, a sister, a mother and a father. In my spare time, I am a football referee, and I enjoy hunting.

Anything else you would like to know?

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that my favorite food is lasagna....
And that you are a liar and an asshole! Mods can deal with this!
Dealt with. Thanks Brianv for containing the latest :ph34r: terror :ph34r: attack !

"and I enjoy hunting"... :lol:
brianv

Re: OSLO 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

bojwej wrote:
brianv wrote:And that you are a liar and an asshole! Mods can deal with this!
Jesus, you sound like an angry hateful paranoid prick. What's your problem?
What is a "jesus"?

I see we are into a new phase of trolling on this thread!
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

Yes, I would have to agree with you that there is something not right about this image perspective-wise. Earth, Sea, Sky, Blood. How considerate of Anders to give his captors such wonderful photographic and compositional opportunities and as the result of his actions.

Here's it's ELA for what it's worth!

Gauging

Unread post by Gauging »

brianv wrote:
Yes, I would have to agree with you that there is something not right about this image perspective-wise. Earth, Sea, Sky, Blood. How considerate of Anders to give his captors such wonderful photographic and compositional opportunities and as the result of his actions.

Here's it's ELA for what it's worth!

I'm new here and don't have the tech skills with photos that many posters here have, so it would be nice if you could explain what that processed photo is supposed to tell us. Thanks.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Gauging wrote:
brianv wrote:
I'm new here and don't have the tech skills with photos that many posters here have, so it would be nice if you could explain what that processed photo is supposed to tell us. Thanks.
Please familiarise yourself with the forensic tools suggested in this thread!

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1035
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Norwegian prison may hire friends for mass killer Anders Behring Breivik

Help Wanted: Paid position for civilians to be friends with confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik. Duties may include visiting his Norwegian prison to play chess or hockey.
Details of the gig were first reported by Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang, and later translated by other media outlets...The director of the prison where Breivik could be housed said steps are being taken to keep him away from other inmates...But Norwegian law reportedly considers it cruel punishment to keep inmates in total isolation for long periods of time.
"We are planning a professional community around him, with employees and hired personnel," the warden said.
It was not reported how much the positions might pay.
His trial is expected to last until July. If found to be insane, AFP reports Breivik would instead be sent to a closed psychiatric ward.

April 16, 2012 (Frank Augstein/AP)
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/nor ... 46025.html

Paid friends for imaginary mass-killer? How compassionate of the Norwegian justice system!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Utah wrote:Norwegian prison may hire friends for mass killer Anders Behring Breivik

Help Wanted: Paid position for civilians to be friends with confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik. Duties may include visiting his Norwegian prison to play chess or hockey.
Details of the gig were first reported by Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang, and later translated by other media outlets...The director of the prison where Breivik could be housed said steps are being taken to keep him away from other inmates...But Norwegian law reportedly considers it cruel punishment to keep inmates in total isolation for long periods of time.
"We are planning a professional community around him, with employees and hired personnel," the warden said.
His trial is expected to last until July. If found to be insane, AFP reports Breivik would instead be sent to a closed psychiatric ward.

Paid friends for imaginary mass-killer? How compassionate of the Norwegian justice system!
Where can I apply?
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Utah,

you say:
Utah wrote:Norwegian prison may hire friends for mass killer Anders Behring Breivik

Fuck me, where can I sign up?
Do you think they pay more then EUR 1000 Gross/month and can all EU-citizens apply or strictly Norwegians only?
Is pension and social security included? Do they compensate for travel or can I write it off from tax? How many paid holidays and sick-leave?
Do I have to provide invoice each moth or am I on prison payroll?
I'm not a virtuoso chess-player, but none is "Breivik" I suppose.
And this seems like a long-term employment, not easy to come by during depression: 21 years straight and then adios, pension time! So I'm up for it! :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I want to play a little game with him I call "taking the first single realistic photograph ever of your face".

There is only one player - but everyone wins! How do I get this job? Will they arrange the visa paperwork?
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Judge caught playing solitaire in Norway court during mass killer Breivik’s trial

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/judge_caught_playing_solitaire_breivik_AtP9LzbBRoEPvm6jZxSpXL wrote:A judge at the trial of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik was caught playing solitaire on his laptop during Monday’s proceedings, the VG newspaper reported.

Ernst Henning Eielsen, one of the five judges for the case, can clearly be seen on court cameras playing the card game.

According to VG, Eielsen was playing the game on a solitaire website, and images showed solitaire in his browser window for up to 16 minutes before the court was adjourned for lunch.

A Swedish expert was testifying while the judge played the game.

A court spokeswoman denied the judge was not paying attention and said the game may have helped him concentrate. :lol:

"The judges are attentively following what is being said and what is being presented to the court," court spokeswoman Irene Ramm was quoted as saying by AFP. "There are different ways of staying focused."
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I suppose this is a way of drawing our attention to the fictional computer screen and making us believe the court scene is even real.
Methel
Banned

Unread post by Methel »

While being critical of what you see and read in the medias is good, taking it too far is just as bad as believing everything.
I have a close friend who lost a nephew at the Utøya shooting and can assure you that the incident is sadly all too real.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Methel wrote: I have a close friend who lost a nephew at the Utøya shooting and can assure you that the incident is sadly all too real.
Here we go again :rolleyes: I'm sure you can provide the name of your alleged friend's "nephew" then, right? Before you do so, please introduce yourself here per this forum's rule requirements. Thank you!
Methel
Banned

Unread post by Methel »

Maat wrote:
Methel wrote: I have a close friend who lost a nephew at the Utøya shooting and can assure you that the incident is sadly all too real.
Here we go again :rolleyes: I'm sure you can provide the name of your alleged friend's "nephew" then, right? Before you do so, please introduce yourself here per this forum's rule requirements. Thank you!
I've made the introduction post. My friends nephew was Steinar Jessen. He lived in a city called Alta that's also where I grew up.
And he's not my alleged friend, I think you mean the alleged nephew right? ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Methel wrote:While being critical of what you see and read in the medias is good, taking it too far is just as bad as believing everything.
I have a close friend who lost a nephew at the Utøya shooting and can assure you that the incident is sadly all too real.
Dear Methel, consider this:

Whenever I register to ANY given club, supermarket discount, commercial website (etc..etc...) I keep being asked to supply:

1: My name and surname - and if I am a male or a female (and sometimes, even my age - or age group)

2: My full home address - complete with personal home phone number, cellphone number and e-mail contact.

3: Sometimes, I'm even asked about my personal preferences and all sorts of bla bla bla...

This is the world we live in, and if you accept it, you will have to live by these rules.

So I ask you: How can you expect that Cluesforum (which does NOT request ANY of the above-mentioned information) can even start assessing this 'testimony' of yours - which contains ZERO data of the individuals you are vouching for?
Methel wrote:I have a close friend who lost a nephew at the Utøya shooting and can assure you that the incident is sadly all too real.
Your response to this will be crucial to determine whether you are a real, honest person - os just another troll the sort of which we have grown all-too-familiar with on this forum.