OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Makkonen

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen »

simonshack wrote:Image
And the artist just so happened to draw roses in there, too. :huh: We get it, AUF/Stoltenberg, you were harsh victims of this cartoon sequence and now you need all the money and publicity you can get.
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XucLleDWdPA
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2 ... vik/51843/"

Al Qaeda Wants You to Know It's Nothing Like Anders Breivik

Infamous terrorist network Al Qaeda may be many terrible things but it's no Anders Breivik.

That's the message, at least, in the latest issue of Inspire, the English-language magazine published by the terror group and delivered to The Atlantic Wire by the Middle East Media Research Institute this afternoon. In the new issue, Al Qaeda editors devote an entire article to contrasting its brand of terrorism with the Norwegian mass killer in a piece titled "Do the mujahideen and Christian terrorists have similar goals?"

It's pretty morbid stuff, but it's hard not to chuckle at the straightforward way in which the Islamic terrorists try to calmly distinguish their killing of innocent civilians with Breivik's killing of innocent civilians. Apples and oranges, they insist!

"I have studied each one of their actions, what they have done wrong, what they have done right," Breivik said of the terrorist group. "We want to create a European version of al-Qaida." He also called the group "the most successful revolutionary movement in the world" and said it should be an inspiration to extreme right groups despite the difference in goals.

ABB wrote:...the most successful revolutionary movement in the world.
Successful in what exactly? Being the designated false-flag group for illegal wars and encroachment of power?

Two fake terrorist constructs engaging in a fake dialectic. :lol:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/92132239/Inspire-9-Watermark <--------- That is the English Al-Qaeda magazine if anyone has the wherewithal to read it. :P
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

ABB has a new tie - silver or gray this time. And a gray shirt. When you do CGI, you can probably pick ties and shirt colors from some CGI wardrobe! :rolleyes:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Strange testimony of the boat captain/Utöya handyman Jon Olsen May 3, 2012: His boat, M/S Thorbjörn, was ready on the mainland when ABB (dressed as police man) + car (loaded with guns and amo (1000+ rounds) arrived and were immediately shipped to island. A guard on the boat did nothing and just looked on. On island Jon offered to drive ABB:s car up to the main house. On island Jon saw ABB kill another guard so Jon decided to escape with his boat and some children. Jon wanted to contact a friend – a Norwegian soldier on leave from Afghanistan (!) that maybe had arms at home (?); Jon and soldier friend should then return to Utöya and capture ABB. It seems Jon didn’t call the police.
mental vortex

Unread post by mental vortex »

There's just something about this video that just doesn't look right, I just can't put my finger on it?

http://www.vgtv.no//#!id=52513
Kentrailer
Banned

Heiwa wrote:Strange testimony of the boat captain/Utöya handyman Jon Olsen May 3, 2012: His boat, M/S Thorbjörn, was ready on the mainland when ABB (dressed as police man) + car (loaded with guns and amo (1000+ rounds) arrived and were immediately shipped to island. A guard on the boat did nothing and just looked on. On island Jon offered to drive ABB:s car up to the main house. On island Jon saw ABB kill another guard so Jon decided to escape with his boat and some children. Jon wanted to contact a friend – a Norwegian soldier on leave from Afghanistan (!) that maybe had arms at home (?); Jon and soldier friend should then return to Utöya and capture ABB. It seems Jon didn’t call the police.
Ok, so Anders Breivik took his own undercover car in that version? It appears that's the story they're sticking with- the Svein Gustaf Martinsen testimony versions where Breivik came down in an undercover cop car.

Of course, there is still the question of why so many articles said he took a taxi cab to Utoya, complete with driver who hailed the ferryman and his testimony! :P

This article is still up, with testimony from the taxi driver to utoya: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 27214.html
TheGuardian wrote:
"He then hailed a silver-coloured taxi which drove him, by now dressed in a stolen police uniform, and his assortment of weapons to Utoya island where 600 adolescent members of the Norwegian Labour party were enjoying a summer camp for the nation's "most promising future politicians".

The taxi driver recalled this week: "There was nothing suspicious about him at all. He seemed just like any easy-going cop. He told me he was just going to check the security on the island because of the bomb blast in Oslo that we were hearing about on the car radio."

The taxi driver hailed the Utoya island ferry boat to come and pick Breivik up. The ferryman willingly obliged. Breivik, with an automatic rifle slung over his arm in a case, was also carrying a large black plastic suitcase full of his other weapons. The ferryman remembers lugging the case up the jetty. "I was a bit surprised how heavy it was," he said in an interview yesterday. Once off the jetty, Breivik unpacked his weapons and like a murderous Pied Piper, began summoning the band of happy campers to come towards him. "I have come to protect you," he insisted as he opened fire."
Of course, there are still other stories saying it was a white rental van from Bislet.no, and also stories that it was a personal Fiat Dubloen (whether or not that's supposed to be the same vehicle as the undercover cop car is unclear).

How is it possible though, that the supposed taxi driver was able to be interviewed, if in fact there was no taxi driver?

What happened to this supposed taxi driver anyway? Just kind of vanish?

The story sucks so bad it hurts.
dailymail.co.uk wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... court.html

Crime scene: The white van was believed to have been driven onto the island of Utoya by the gunman who then opened fire on groups of children attending a summer camp

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1tvlbVUPe
So, we are at least told 3 different vehicles to Utoya, as we know there are CCTV cameras along the road to the island, including tunnel cameras, so there should be no confusion.

We were also told in one version: " Once off the jetty, Breivik unpacked his weapons and like a murderous Pied Piper, began summoning the band of happy campers to come towards him. "I have come to protect you," he insisted as he opened fire."

and in another version: That Mother Utoya and Trond Berntsen were the first people he killed, right when Breivik got off the boat.

One more thing: Adrian Pracon's sworn testimony says that he met Breivik 2 times, in the same location about an hour and a half after the first time he "spared his life." but how is that possible according the the supposed route "Breivik" took on the island.. Adrians supposed location was at the 8, so, how could it have taken Breivik so long to return? Just another hole in their awful story.

One final thing: Of the two people who supposedly meet "Breivik" on the island, one is the strange character "Mother Utoya" and the other is an "off duty" police officer: Trond Berntsen.

Trond Berntsen

Now, get this- Mr Berntsen (if he's real) was the son of the second husband of Princess Mette-Marit's mother. So, he's related to royalty.
--------------------------
Now, I'm not claiming to know what happened on Utoya- whether or not some actual bullets were shot off or not, or whether or not anybody died- however, it does seem convenient that the first (and last) time the "off duty" police officer related to the royals is seen is right when "Breivik" allegedly steps on the island. Maybe he "became Breivik" and he effectively "died"- but not really. Maybe he was the person making all the noise on the island?
--------
The above is obviously in the realm of "theory" but, I do think it is important to note that he was A. an off duty cop B. Allegedly related to royalty (that is if he's even real) C. "dies" right when the attack begins.

One final question- do we know the name of the supposed guard on the boat? Was it Trond?
Heiwa wrote: A guard on the boat did nothing and just looked on.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I have hesitated in saying pretty much the same thing. My spidey senses don't sit right with this guy!!

Is HE Breivik ?? Is that who is playing Breivik in court? It has been on my mind since the beginning!
Kentrailer
Banned

Also, this map was released this year (16 April 2012), supposedly showing where people were shot and injured.

The red dots indicate the alleged dead while the yellow indicate the wounded.
The yellow dots with numbers indicate being wounded multiple times.. an x is someone who supposedly later died.

Does anyone else see any problems with this map?
First of all- if you add up the "deaths" you get 61 (62 if you count one yellow x), not 69. So, what happened to the other 7 dead people? Not dead anymore? Miss-count?

Then, I remembered Ingvild Stensrud - The superwoman of Utoya, who was supposedly shot 3 times and survived by.. you guessed it- hiding under a pile of bodies.

So, I was thinking, why doesn't it have a yellow dot with a 3 in it, for Ingvild Stensrud? After all, she was shot 3 times, right?

So, if Ingvild Stensrud was in fact shot 3 times- why isn't a yellow dot with a 3 in it?.. guess they forgot about her ;)

Upon closer inspection- Ingvild Stensrud's story has also changed- originally she claimed she was shot 3 times as was recorded: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... eveal.html

But, there is another article that says she was shot just once!: http://nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/ostafjel ... /1.7725435
"NRK meetings Ingvild Stensrud (16) at Telemark Hospital, where she lies injured after being shot in the foot. Everyone else around her death."
"Ingvild was taken to Bærum Hospital, where she underwent surgery for the injury to her thigh. Eventually she was taken to the home-maker and Telemark Hospital." (translated) so, the article says she was just shot once- and contradicts itself as to where that was- the foot or thigh.

Now, I've never been shot, but I think I would remember how many bullets tore through my flesh.. maybe that's just me.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Introducing...

FREDDY LIE - father of both a Utøya victim (Elizabeth Lie) and a Utøya survivor(Cathrine Lie)...

I elect Freddy Lie to be a symbol of the 22/7 vicsim's families - much like Bob Mc Ilvaine is a symbol of 9/11's.

In this video, he explains to the interviewer the 'history of the fancy hat he wears all the time - and why he's so fond of it. He says it was a present from his ("killed by Breivik") daughter Elisabeth. She bought it to him in Denmark: Video: http://www.vgtv.no//#!id=52509

Here's Cathrine (age 17) - Freddy Lie's surviving daughter:
Photo caption: "Cathrine Trønnes Lie viser korleis skotet som traff henne under høgre skulderblad gjekk gjennom lunga og ribbeina, og ut gjennom magen."

Translation: " Cathrine Trønnes Lie shows how the bullet that hit her under her right shoulder went through her lung and ribs and came out through her stomach." :rolleyes:
http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/norge/1.8026254
Reportedly, Cathrine's wounds had to be sewn up with "180 stitches"... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here's Elizabeth (age 16), Freddy Lie's daughter "killed by Breivik on Utøya":

Elisabeth's funeral was reportedly the last one of all Utøya victims (almost a month after 22/7) "because her wounded sister Cathrine asked it to be delayed so that she could heal - and attend the funeral." At the funeral, Cathrine reportedly made everyone weep with her speech:

"Dear Elisabeth, what has happened is totally unreal. You sang like an angel - and you were looking forward to a career in music."

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg apparently was in attendance too, and pronounced a speech of his own:
"Elisabeth was an angel, the kindest and prettiest of all. This is how the picture of Elisabeth gets painted."
http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/18/nyhe ... /17723416/

Father Freddy at his daughter's grave: http://stavrum.nettavisen.no/?p=4112

Freddy & Freddy... <_<
ImageImage

Sorry folks! Didn't mean to creep you out there! Just getting a bit fed up with this ridiculous Breivik saga. Sweet dreams to all! :D
Samiam-ish

Unread post by Samiam-ish »

Greetings.

I realise I'm still a Newbie on this forum - and I make this post with respect for all the serious research that that has been undertaken here - but I wonder if there is in fact a logical 'real world' explanation as to why the video from the courtroom in Oslo is failing to capture complete flashes from the still photographers visible in the shots.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duH7w19XDco

Is it possible that this is an artifact of the 'Rolling Shutter' method of video acquisition?
Rolling shutter is a method of image acquisition in which each frame is recorded not from a snapshot of a single point in time, but rather by scanning across the frame either vertically or horizontally. In other words, not all parts of the image are recorded at exactly the same time, even though the whole frame is displayed at the same time during playback. This is in contrast with global shutter in which the entire frame is exposed for the same time window. This produces predictable distortions of fast-moving objects or when the sensor captures rapid flashes of light.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_shutter

I have come across a similar - if not exactly the same - phenomenon on this unrelated video

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_BESVXbEc

These are some still frames I managed to capture from this video.

I post this in the interest of good research methodology. I think it's important to test various hypothesis, open them up to peer review if you will. And I do so in the hope of making the research stronger. I would also point out that the technical aspects of video capture are not my strong point. However, it seems to me that the 'rolling shutter' may explain the discrepancies in the flash images.

I look forward to the forum's consideration of this.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear LightCone,

Thank you for the big laugh, on the said:
Al Qaeda Wants You to Know It's Nothing Like Anders Breivik

Infamous terrorist network Al Qaeda may be many terrible things but it's no Anders Breivik.

That's the message, at least, in the latest issue of Inspire, the English-language magazine published by the terror group and delivered to The Atlantic Wire by the Middle East Media Research Institute this afternoon. In the new issue, Al Qaeda editors devote an entire article to contrasting its brand of terrorism with the Norwegian mass killer in a piece titled "Do the mujahideen and Christian terrorists have similar goals?"
Al Qaeda Magazine, for fuck's sweet sake! :lol:
Do you think they have a "Sex and relationships" topic like Bravo or Popcorn, where the young jihadists in doubt can send their letters in? "Dear Inspire editors, is it OK according to the Koran if I want to have sex with my four wives at the same, and they start it without me when I'm arriving home late from a beheading?" Or a economics/finance column, with editorials titled like "Pension plans for professional suicide-bombers"?
:lol:
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

Samiam-ish wrote:Is it possible that this is an artifact of the 'Rolling Shutter' method of video acquisition?
No, personally, I dont think that is a viable explanation, as the flashes "part" at the exact same point in the screen, every time.

To entertain this thought, you have to first disregard that the flashes are out of sync from one recording to another, that the flashes shine through people in the foreground, and as Kentrailer previously illustrated, that the few 'flashes' visible on the cameras themselves are cut and paste copies of eachother.

For this to be a result of the 'Rolling Shutter', all the flashes would have to fall when the 'shutter' is in the exact same position.

I'm pretty sure theres no real shutter in the cameras used, the term in relation to digital cameras refer to the serial mode the image is 'scanned' in the camera sensor, much like a desktop scanner, but much faster.
Kentrailer
Banned

Here is the official formal Indictment in PDF: http://estaticos.20minutos.es/adj/2012/03/07/1669.pdf

In it it says that Ingvild Leren Stensrud was shot twice with the pistol and/or rifle in the left knee and left shoulder. The shot to the knee entered on the inside, passed through the fat/musculature of the thigh and lodged under the skin on the outside of the thigh. The shot to the shoulder did not cause serious injuries. She was admitted to Asker and Bærum Hospital on 22 July, where she underwent surgical treatment for her leg injury and for removal of the projectile. On the following day, Stensrud was transferred to Telemark Hospital for further treatment and she was discharged on 30 July 2011....
------------------

So, according to the official Indictment, she was shot 2 times. However, according to Dagblat, she was shot 3 TIMES!: A bullet goes diagonally into her left thigh. A different bullet her left shoulder, a third hit the right thigh. Over himself, she had two bodies, both inanimate." (translated.. the genders seem to be a problem).

And according to the interview she gave to the Today Show she was shot one time in the left thigh.

According to the interview in dagblat she was shot 3 times:
dagblat.no wrote: Image
Shot in the left knee and left shoulder? and right thigh as well?

but, this article says she was just shot once?: What is going on here:

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/25/nyhe ... /17431583/
The article says "There are blood stains on the light blue hospital her clothes. Ingvild talking to process the painful experiences." But the blood stain is on the wrong arm!

"A bullet goes diagonally into her left thigh. A different bullet her left shoulder, a third hit the right thigh. Over himself, she had two bodies, both inanimate."
This version says she was shot 3 times and says every location! Left and Right Thigh, and left arm!

Strange that the other article and her testimony on the Today show she said she was just shot one time! Did she forgot about being shot in her her right thigh and left shoulder in that interview?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siHmclxnO8M
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fine digging, Kentrailer

Ingrid Leren Stensrud seems to have problems recalling whether she was shot once, twice or thrice... What a bloody bloodless farce. And that recurring script (reiterated in various survivors' tales, including Pracon's) that they all "had multiple dead bodies falling on top of them" is so excruciatingly silly it makes me want to scream... Who wrote that stuff?

Kentrailer wrote:A different bullet her left shoulder, a third hit the right thigh. Over himself, she had two bodies, both inanimate." (translated.. the genders seem to be a problem).

Just one little thing, though, Ken. Please know google's translating machine is far from accurate - so don't use any of its frequent flaws to 'make a point'. For instance, in Norwegian, to say "himself" and "herself" we use the invariable "seg".