OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Postal44

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Postal44 »

simonshack wrote:*
Not sure if I have ever seen anything sillier than these two pictures...
PICTURE 1 http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/norge/1.7744590

PICTURE 2

PICTURE 1 suggests that the waters around the "Tombstone Memorial" are quite shallow (as in a Mediterranean sand shore).
I am just making this annotation for future reference.
It is in a Fjord right? Which is connected to the ocean eventually, so wouldn't it have tides, high and low? Wouldn't that account for the rocks being visable and not?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Postal44 wrote:It is in a Fjord right? Which is connected to the ocean eventually, so wouldn't it have tides, high and low? Wouldn't that account for the rocks being visable and not?
Dear Postal,
It's not about the rocks being visible. It's about the shallowness of that shoreline. In the Norwegian fjords, a shallow shoreline is as rare as deep water inches from a Mediterranean sand beach.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Postal44 wrote: It is in a Fjord right? Which is connected to the ocean eventually, so wouldn't it have tides, high and low? Wouldn't that account for the rocks being visable and not?
Since it's a lake, 206 ft above sea level, I don't think it would have tides :)
Per Wikedped:
Tyrifjorden is Norway's fifth largest lake with an area of 137 km2. It has a volume of 13 km3, is 295 meters deep at its deepest, and lies 63 meters above sea level. The Begna River discharges into Tyrifjorden at Hønefoss where the river forms the waterfall of Hønefossen.
This other pic by "Paal Sorensen" seems to depict a shallow shoreline too, Simon :unsure: (unless it's supposed to be a rock shelf — which would be dangerous to "paddle" on anyway, wouldn't it?):
@ http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Ut%C3%B8ya
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... sland.html

In the above link [which was from another link on an earlier post] the Police defend their actions in bringing ABB back to the island and it then ends with ABB's lawyer stating words to the effect that his client wanted to start a war [all of the article is sub-titled].
I am no expert on my own country's laws let alone Norway's but surely a lawyer would not be talking in the terms that his client is guilty before he has even went to court?
On a side issue apparently ABB's Father wishes his son had shot himself!
By the way, I am not buying into the issue that ABB is real, merely pointing out oddities, to my mind, of people around him saying things that they should know better than to say.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I agree the alleged statements of the ABB defence (sic) lawyer are absurd.
The area of the alleged mass murder at Utøya is shown on below picture.
Note that the island is located in an inland lake (Tyrifjorden).
It is very easy to produce a psy-op of any kind, i.e. just feed the public with false info from start.
Example 1 – M/S Estonia accident 1994: The authorities announced that the sea worthy vessel in good conditiion sank (and 850+ persons drowned) due to big waves in big storm knocked off the vessel’s bow visor. In reality there was no storm or big waves and the visor was never knocked off. I have explained it at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/epreamble.htm . Reason for psy-op was apparently to hide that vessel was used to carry arms, etc.
Example 2 – WTC1/2 destructions 2001: The authorities announced that two hijacked planes had collided with the tops of the towers (as seen ‘live on TV’) and that the towers collapsed by gravity from top down (also seen ‘live on TV’). In reality there were no planes or collisions and the towers never collapsed (??) from top down, as no structure of any kind can collapse by itself from top by gravity as explained at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm . Reason for psy-op was to blame the destruction on Al Qaida so that USA could starts wars of aggression in Afghanistan and Irak.
This Utøya case is similar. The authorities announce strange info with proven facts missing which defence lawyer doesn't point out. Reason for psy-op is unclear: to boost popularity of poor government?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

This Utøya case is similar. The authorities announce strange info with proven facts missing which defence lawyer doesn't point out. Reason for psy-op is unclear: to boost popularity of poor government?
Dragging Norway into EU and dismantling any opposition to so called multikulti society by associating the image of racist lunatic Breivik to anyone sceptical about this course of action . More police state just in case Norwegians/Europeans in general get pissed about how they were / will be shafted . Censorship of Internet is coming , "hate speech " will be banned and every forum that "allows" it will be closed. More lonely wolves' attack are sure to follow , its a new MO , much cheaper to pull off than Al-Qaida bullshit. Last but not least , fucking with the children's minds lest they dont feel too secure . Thats probably why Norway was also chosen. Nordic paradise , most secure place on earth , if it can happen there it can happen anywhere :)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@bostonterrierowner [again!]

Sorry, i am not stalking you!
I have just posted on your previous comment regarding the killings in Jersey [Channel Islands] and notice on this discussion you have referred to Norway as 'Nordic paradise, most secure place on earth'.
The thing i find interesting is that the Police Chief in Jersey referred to Jersey as 'one [or even the] of the safest places in the western world'.
It could be that TPTB are trying to undermine the belief that people have that they are safe in their homes and that more powers are needed by the authorities to combat the problem.
On a slightly different note I was also very surprised at Cameron's [UK PM] choice of words with the London Riots ie 'the fight back begins' and referring to the place of riots as 'the Front Line' [which is also slang for Brixton/Electric Avenue i believe] but just seemed so inappropriate in its usage.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

pov603 wrote:@bostonterrierowner [again!]

Sorry, i am not stalking you!
I have just posted on your previous comment regarding the killings in Jersey [Channel Islands] and notice on this discussion you have referred to Norway as 'Nordic paradise, most secure place on earth'.
The thing i find interesting is that the Police Chief in Jersey referred to Jersey as 'one [or even the] of the safest places in the western world'.
It could be that TPTB are trying to undermine the belief that people have that they are safe in their homes and that more powers are needed by the authorities to combat the problem.
On a slightly different note I was also very surprised at Cameron's [UK PM] choice of words with the London Riots ie 'the fight back begins' and referring to the place of riots as 'the Front Line' [which is also slang for Brixton/Electric Avenue i believe] but just seemed so inappropriate in its usage.
No problem Pov :)

The sheeple cannot feel too secure , spot on.

Cameron should send some tanks and SAS boys to the City of London where the real fucking up of the country is taking place :)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:
Makkonen wrote:

Dear media: I'm still not convinced the guy is evil. How about some more irrelevant characterization stories, eh?

Perp-scriptwriters, I love you :wub: ... NOT!!
Well said. I have no idea why anyone would believe the official tale of the "OSLO terror attack".

Do YOU? A lone gunman dressed as a policeman killing 85 kids? Who buys this story? Anyone?

LOL, not I man. In fact I believe anyone that believes this story, is kidding themselves. Come- on people…wakes the fuck up... I know that this world is a little bit crazy some times. But come on…. This is total bullshit, that some guy… some Christian fundamentalist "with political traits directed toward the right, and anti-Muslim views".

Decides to open up fire on 700 innocent teenagers?? Doesn’t make one bit of sense... How does that help his cause?

It is about as silly as the idea that some Muslim fundamentalists, decide to blow up 4 bombs, on the UK Underground and transit system in the false flag 7/7 attacks….
Some Muslims decide to kill some random people (some of who which might actually, be Anti war, people who disagree with the war on terror as well.) Decide to do that to innocent people? Nah I don’t buy that one bit. Why wouldn’t they do something more direct to the actual government?

It is obvious isn’t it not??...

The idea that innocent bystanders, are under attack and not the government directly is exactly that… It is a Hoax… A False flag event... designed to scare, disgust, and divide. The majority of the population. Into any type of submission the perps want… War, fear, tax payer’s money.

I don’t really want to get in to the numerology thing. But I think it is very obvious that numbers are playing a fact in this…

9/11, 7/7/, 7/22,

This Norway hoax first staged there were 91 Victims--- (9/11)
Then all of the sudden they rounded the numbers too 7/7 --- (7/7 Bombings)

Nothing to look into, they are only stupid numbers. There is way more evidence in the footage… But these stupid sickos use numbers, Like how stupid and retarded they are with their precious numbers.

You still believe that 9/11 and 7/7 and this event is real and not staged? Go run and hide…. It is all you are good for.

Terrorist drills run on the same day…

9/11— 9/12 Terror drills prepped already to go…
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0406/S00031.htm

“The reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack.”
Mayor Giuliani Speaking on the 9/11 commission--- http://www.9-11commission.gov/

7/7--- Same Day terror drills as 7/7…
The CEO of Visor, Peter Powers on ITV news Live on 7/7.
Today we were running an exercise for a company—bear in mind now that I’m in the private sector—and we sat everybody down in the city—1000 people involved in the whole organization—with the crisis team. And the most peculiar thing was it was we based on a scenario of simultaneous attacks on an underground and mainline station. So we had to suddenly switch an exercise from fictional to real. And one of the first things is, get that bureau number, when you have a list of people missing, tell them. And it took a long time—
Source-- http://empirestrikesblack.com/2011/05/7 ... onnection/

7/22 --- It has also come to light that a special police unit had been conducting a drill or exercise in downtown Oslo which involved the detonation of bombs – exactly what caused the bloodshed a few hundred meters away little more than 48 hours later.
Source--- http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2011/07/2 ... -the-post/
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Fred.
What exactly were 70 or 80 or 90 people supposed to be doing on this island? Does this look like a place with lots of picnic tables, places to sing songs, discuss Liberal politics, have lunch, etc? Shouldn't the island be covered with all the brochures for Liberal propaganda that they

dropped as they were fleeing the psychotic killer? Are they all so "paperless" that they don't have agendas prepared for their Island Summit or whatever this was supposed to be?

Shouldn't we see shell casings everywhere? Shouldn't they have all kinds of party flags and hoopla and "Welcome Liberal Nepotists" buttons and other crap? Maybe Norway is different, but any time I have ever been to one of these little Hitler Youth rallies they always hand out propaganda and welcome packages and little sandwiches and things like that. You have to spend the better part of an afternoon cleaning up after one of these shindigs. I mean, look at all the crap the Memorial people leave behind. The island would have been completely trashed even without the sudden arrival of a psycho killer. Wouldn't someone have dropped his sweater or mittens or shoes or something?

Shouldn't there be arms and legs blown off and dozens of wounded people being rescued? How come everybody in Oslo is bloody with unicorn horns, but here on this little island we don't see some little kid with half his jaw blown off racing for the SWAT team?

Does the place look shot-up to you or even like anybody was there? This looks like some little island in the middle of nowhere where a couple of fake cops in Yankees caps took a cartoon character in an izod shirt.

Try having 70 kids over to your private island some afternoon and you tell me what the place looks like afterwards. Don't you think we'd see a couple of towels by the beach and some sunscreen? Something? This is ridiculous!
:) You rock Fred…

What exactly were 70 or 80 or 90 people supposed to be doing on this island?
you mean 600- 700 right? They are the rough numbers quoted for the island.

Don't you think we'd see a couple of towels by the beach and some sunscreen? Something? This is ridiculous

Yes, 700 youths lapping up fun in the sun (I would) … should look like this...

And where are all the cool camping Activities? Like Kayaks, Backpacks, etc...

Not to mention having a volley ball set up in all that lush green open space on Utopia.

Shouldn't they have all kinds of party flags and hoopla and "Welcome Liberal Nepotists" buttons and other crap?
Yes, I have been camping on youth rallies before… it should look this...
With flags and flyers and youth EVRYWHERE…

ImageImage

Not much camping, Sport, activities, or any kinds of Youth rallying in general….. This is sooooo setup…

And how are the tent to camper ratios?? In the below picture, I counted roughly 126 tents.

Maybe there are 30 that are hidden in the trees, so maximum on the island, we have 156 tents.
And there are none on elsewhere on the island right? Check out how much space there is left on the island…. So much space and NO Tents…

At a 400% zoom most of those tents look like 1 – 2 manner Dome tents, Any one that has been camping before, would no just how tiny those Dome tents are. And cramped enough with 2, little yet three, people in them….
Example--

So are we honestly supposed to believe that, 700 people fitted into 156 two man tents?? That leaves roughly 350 people left out in the cold… Not so happy campers are they. :P :D :lol:
Last edited by Equinox on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

fred wrote:Mak, thanks for posting this. It's absolutely required reading. It's hard to believe that they got a real person to play along with this! Is this a living, breathing politician or just an alpha-test of the new sim-leader for Punjab and Kashmir?

[I tried my own translation from the Norweigian. Simon or somebody can correct my mistakes, please. This may not be entirely accurate but I think it's closer than the Telegraph's version.]
Hey AUFie, You were lying on me for over an hour while I was playing dead too! It was hot in that damn studio! You almost got me shot with your stupid cell phone! Why didn't you turn that damn phone off! I felt cold. Fear. Blood. We were huddled together. My anonymous best friend walked by. He cast no shadow. It did not seam real. Was it a dream? Happy. Sad. Terrified. I wept again. I went up and walked to the water cooler. Oh, are those the renderings for the memorial? That's great. Darken that a bit I said. Then I wept again. I was dying. My mum, my dad, my baby, all dying. We all thought I was dead. "Try a skull cardigan for that picture" I said. Yeah, that one. From Bikbok. Yeah, Bikbok's a store. Whatever. And don't make me look to slutty in these zebra shorts, I said. We have enough sluts on this operation already. I saw dead bodies reaching out and trying to grab me. I updated my facebook and twitter to let the killer know I was still OK. Then I saw him again. They drew his Izod shirt on pink this time. I like it, I said. Looks very sexy. Then I wept. The rendering for the boat was still not right. Make the policeman wear an NY Yankees cap, I said. Just credit it to AP again. Yeah, Fred Ostrup. Why not.
:lol:

Hahahaa, thanks for the translation, Fred! Much more accurate than the Telegraph one!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Google maps won't let me near the island, here is close as I can get. Link

There's a strange white area where the no.liesbt van was parked near the jetty!

If you xoom out a little and drag to the left you get the mainland where there are two obvious boat landings, it could be SS Rustbucket moored at the southern one! Can't get to the shore to find the "rock".

Link

A couple of images from the mainland...

ImageImage

/EDIT

Hmmmm

When I just finished doing that post, I realised that I was "signed in" via an email account to Google Maps and I signed out! The Google Map image changed when I did this!

Signed Out

Signed In

Sorry if it's unimportant!

ImageImage

One is Utoya, the other Ulvoya.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

These images are from this website http://home.online.no/~jon-o2/index.cfm which appears to be the semi official web page for the left leaning island. The company who runs the island is called 'Utoya AS'.
The photos tell the story of summer camp 2009 (although the exif data is missing form the pics - with exception of the snow pic which has data for Nov 2009). There are no photos from any other year or any other events which may have taken place. The island was given as a commemorative gift by Oslo Trade Union Confederation on August 28, 1950 to the Workers' Youth League.
150 kids max? Maybe the politik-talks are being relayed to hundreds more young idealists via a tannoy system?

Interestingly, the first entry in the guest book for this website is posted on the 22nd July 2011. The kids of 2009 must not have been impressed with the left leaning cooking.
http://home.online.no/~jon-o2/gjestebok ... tartRow=91

The guest book opens with the phrase 'Good lord'. Posted July 22. Indeed.

Multiples of '11' for Oslo and Utoya.
22 July
55 teenagers killed
22 non teenagers.
77 killed in total.

Helicopters are the cherry on the top of the police-bun of any modern copper force. Norway has 1 or 2 Police copters. The army have many more. There is some talk of a helicopter 'stand down' around the time of the 'shootings '(nice fodder for non media government driven conspiracy freaks). The journey time would be about 10 mins from Oslo (24miles). Whatever the case, it smells rank.

How would you open the door on the Bislet van? The front seam of the door is missing. Maybe Anders shot it off ?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Thanks, for the contribution Terrence, Lets have another look at the numbers.
Now going on the basis that all the above, sources are reliable (photos, camp numbers, facts etc..)

That meeting room is packed! Only about 150 youth there...

Going on the basis the room is the main room of the island...

I am estimating that that UTOYA would not accommodate 600 people little yet 700!
Honestly with the lack of visible tents, toilets facilities, signs of life in general..
I think it is beggars belief that Utoya Had 600 youth on there...
YET...
Everywhere on the web pretty much states that there was 600 people on there.
When last month's shooting started, many of the 600 people attending the ruling Labor Party's youth camp on the island ran down a hill and to the water
http://www.edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/e ... index.html
but with more than 600 people on the island at the time of the shooting, police have a huge amount of material to trawl through.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1VNhW6Zyr
camp was housed in the youth wing of Norway’s Labor Party where an estimated 600 people were in attendance, according to MarketWatch reports.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/horro ... amp-52713/

In my honest opinion, straight out..
that Island would not accommodate :lol: 600 Campers.. there are literally no facilities there...

Like I stated before I don't really get into numerology... In these events.. Media fakery, is reality (if I may use that term "reality" :lol: ) Maybe because I look at the footage so much, these numbers Stand out big time.
Multiples of '11' for Oslo and Utoya.
22 July
55 teenagers killed
22 non teenagers.
77 killed in total.
This Norway hoax first staged there were 91 Victims--- (9/11)
Then all of the sudden they rounded the numbers too 7/7 --- (7/7 Bombings)
They really are obsessed with numbers.

Anyways.. back 2 the footage,

Can anyone help me out here..
'OK this is an obvious photo shop here...

source-- http://meckomecka.blogspot.com/2011/07/ ... orway.html

"Among those who lost their lives during Breivik’s rampage was Tore Eikeland, 21, president of the Hordaland branch of the AUF. Jens Stoltenberg, the Norwegian prime minister, described the youngster as 'one of our most talented youth politicians'."

simon, I 'am sure we have some 9/11 Vicsims with the same, phenomenon. The extra long necks in the morph? What were those 9/11 vicsims names again?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

van model : OPEL MOVANO