OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
louiscyphre

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by louiscyphre »

Look at this map I found of "Utøya":

Full size: http://oi51.tinypic.com/2qchw7o.jpg

Looks nothing like all the photos we have seen...
Last edited by louiscyphre on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Euphoria wrote: Anyway, my questions for you are:

* I'm racking my brains on how to prove the actual existence of some of the alleged victims. I know a lot of information is made publicly available on registers in Norway. Does this apply to birth certificates? Is there some way we could search for or request a copy of victims' birth certificates or look for them on a public record somewhere? Could we use the National Population Register for this somehow? Do you have to be Norwegian to be able to apply for access, or to check up on a particular record?
Dear Euphoria,

I really appreciate your approach to the questions we have at hand. I was honestly hoping that some Norwegian nationals would help us out here (I'm just an expatriate Norwegian/Swede who has lived abroad most of my life). Instead, a long series of idiotic trolls from Norway have been registering on this forum lately - none of which has displayed any sort of intelligent attitude. Let us talk over skype about this matter, as I have a feeling you have interesting ideas to submit. My skype username is "simon.shack"
Postal44

Unread post by Postal44 »

louiscyphre wrote:Look at this map I found of "Utøya":

Full size: http://oi51.tinypic.com/2qchw7o.jpg

Looks nothing like all the photos we have seen...
Not sure what to make of this. Only going on the fact that you found a map of an island that doesn't look like the island we've been seeing, I did a little search.

I opened up Google Earth and put in Utoya. Instead of flying to the island, I got 2 choices. I clicked the first choice and it took me to the island I expected to see. I then clicked the second one and it flew me to another island, far to the north, that is almost identical to the one in the news. It doesn't have buildings or clear patches (free of trees), and isn't identical, but it's very similar in shape.
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

I am not the greatest expert on photography that ever lived, but I can see that some
serious propaganda-photos starring Jens Stoltenberg are being produced - and surely this one
is a construction? I mean... what happened to the street? Did "Anders Behring Breivik" remove
a whole street from central Oslo??

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/s ... y/bp13.jpg
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Why don't you investigate your corrupt media so we don't have to be millionaires to afford traveling across the globe investigating your media for you? The Internet media is an obvious-enough lie to dispense with all "requisite" first-hand witnesses to the media-government hoaxes. (Which - if you had been paying attention to how these things work - would be minimized to a controllable group of people anyway - thanks to military surveillance technology that allows them to target an area with computers, personnel and black ops soldiers.)

Only minds armed with skeptical, critical, scientific thinking could be useful witnesses during a moment like a "nutcase terrorist bomb explosion" - so that you are not instantly flooding your brain with a wash of memories of the fake terrorist events fed to you by the computer-animated joke of a "News" media, and which you thought were real - even though you didn't witness them.
Hoi, this is scintillatingly good. I would have been proud to have come up with such controlled fury/disgust (and I think you already know how much care I take with my own wording)!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

traumabasedmindcontr wrote:Image
The perps seem to like these type of head-of-state-comes-to-assess-damage - pictures. It obviously serves the characterization of government top brass as something humane, selfless, heroic, etc. - building the polar opposite to the evil perpetrator(s). I would like to hope that at least the blatant theatricality of these pictures wouldn't get lost on the public.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Pug wrote:I said the news hasn't really changed since the days of the Town Crier, riding into villages to shout to the people and tell them what to feel and think. TV is our new Town Crier.
Excellent analogy.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

traumabasedmindcontr wrote:I am not the greatest expert on photography that ever lived, but I can see that some
serious propaganda-photos starring Jens Stoltenberg are being produced - and surely this one
is a construction? I mean... what happened to the street? Did "Anders Behring Breivik" remove
a whole street from central Oslo??

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/s ... y/bp13.jpg
Love the equally heroic CCTV camera standing proud and unscathed despite all windows and wood bits for windows dangling about the place. Thats my boy. Good little technology.

In other sensational news it has emerged that Breivik had worked previously as an actor, starring as Prince Charming in Skrek, the Sim-Times reported yesterday..
ImageImage

"...the alarmingly bouffant hair may have drooped a little, but Breivik still cast a dashing figure as he plugged the sim-ldren while shouting and yelling (a little too gleefully) his catchy line from Shrek 3 "I am the rightful King of Far Far Away!"

p.s was away when this broke so much to read :ph34r: well done
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I wonder if it was a deliberate choice to go with something so artificial looking for the Brevik character, or if it's just a lack of skill that they couldn't get better rendering done. It really does look like something out of Shrek or Final Fantasy. It's not a very realistic looking face at all.

ImageImage
Dr Aki Ross looks more real than Brevik, but still fake enough to see. What's with his Izod collar and that background? What possible context could there be for this picture?

Maybe they're trying to cut back on the amount of labor and effort they put into these operations and they're using Brevik to see if they can get away with "off the shelf" character generation without having to go and touch up the digital output. Or maybe the Norweigians insisted on doing a lot of the work themselves and they don't have the Hollywood talent to make it a little more believable?

People have already mentioned that he looks like a plastic Ken doll, or a video game, or just about anything except a real person.

They must have run some tests that say if 70% of people can't tell at first glance that a character is CGI then it's good enough. If people believe Charles Jaco and Carl Rochelle were dodging chemical weapons and Scuds in the Gulf (and it seems like most of them did), then they'll believe that his plastic CGI toy Brevik killed 76 people on an island.

I wonder if they've got something sophisticated up their sleeve, like using a Sim Brevik for these early appearances, and then rolling out a real live Brevik in the form of an actor to try to quash the Sim concept. Probably they're just cocky and complacent losers who are getting very sloppy. When you see such a stupid move you have to wonder if you're missing some "genius strategy" that isn't readily apparent.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred wrote:
They must have run some tests that say if 70% of people can't tell at first glance that a character is CGI then it's good enough. If people believe Charles Jaco and Carl Rochelle were dodging chemical weapons and Scuds in the Gulf (and it seems like most of them did), then they'll believe that his plastic CGI toy Brevik killed 76 people on an island.
:lol: :lol: That cracked me up, Fred. Hey, don't you know he only killed 69 people on that island?

And for those who have not seen this classic CNN news farce (sold as real news!) from the Gulf War, HERE YOU GO !

Charles Jaco and Carl Rochelle - performing for CNN

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWtwjDhgN3Q
The CNN lady seen at the end of this video is the (in)famous Christiane Amanpour http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiane_Amanpour
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Regarding photos of Tyrifjorden, Utøya, this seems to be the source of most of those aerial shots we've seen: http://www.panoramio.com/user/356614/tags/Ut%C3%B8ya

Photos by lasse@mapaid.com from Mapaid AS, Digitale Flyfoto
Mapaid AS was established as a shareholder company in February 2000. The company is the leader in the (Norwegian) market for digital oblique aerial photography. Mapaid AS produces geographically positioned aerial photographies with the possibility to search by address, geographic position and to integrate in to GIS. We operate primarily in Norway, but have during the recent years started to expand to e.g. Sweden, Denmark, Iceland and Spain.

Our pictures are a unique tool for planning and aerial documentation. Users range from Architects to Public planners and Real Estate agencies. Our picture database together with the rights we have to use other picture databases allows us to provide customers with high quality digital pictures at a reasonable cost.
[ ... ]

Oblique digital aerial photography is revolutionizing the use of aerial photography in area management and planning. The product does though currently not have any agreed standards or specifications for picture quality or other parameters. The result is that often offers are only compared by cost/price and not by what they deliver.
As with everything always, consider the source ;)
fred wrote: Probably they're just cocky and complacent losers who are getting very sloppy. When you see such a stupid move you have to wonder if you're missing some "genius strategy" that isn't readily apparent.
I know what you mean, Fred, I've wondered that too — but I keep coming back to the conclusion that it's as simple as sheer numbers to them. They don't give a damn how silly or sloppy their 'creative' results are so long as that 'Bell Curve' majority they always rely upon believe it's real. They become "cocky and complacent" from past experience that those numbers work to take care of the rest for them — ensuring a consensus reality that serves to demonize and marginalize the enlightened few.

The good news is, the cockier and sloppier they get as their hubris grows, the more those duped numbers shrink to speed their inevitable nemesis :D
simonshack wrote:And for those who have not seen this classic CNN news farce (sold as real news!) from the Gulf War, HERE YOU GO !
Oh yeah! That CNN Jaco 'out takes' vid is a cult classic now, ain't it :lol:
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Sorry if this has been brought up already, but I came across some sites yesterday that talk about Norway being the most antisemitic country in the west : here are a couple

http://antisemitism.org.il/article/6492 ... untry-west

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/Norways_Bigotry.html
Norway is the most anti-Semitic and anti-Israel country in Europe today.

I was not surprised to hear such ahistorical bigotry from a Norwegian Ambassador. Norway is the most anti-Semitic and anti-Israel country in Europe today. I know, because I experienced both personally during a recent visit and tour of universities. No university would invite me to lecture, unless I promised not to discuss Israel. Norway forbids Jewish ritual slaughter, but not Islamic ritual slaughter. Its political and academic leaders openly make statements that cross the line from anti-Zionism to anti-Semitism, such as when Norway's former Prime Minister condemned Barak Obama for appointing a Jew as his Chief of Staff. No other European leader would make such a statement and get away with it. In Norway, this bigoted statement was praised, as were similar statements made by a leading academic.
The most peaceful country in the world? :o
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

fred wrote:
I wonder if they've got something sophisticated up their sleeve, like using a Sim Brevik for these early appearances, and then rolling out a real live Brevik in the form of an actor to try to quash the Sim concept. Probably they're just cocky and complacent losers who are getting very sloppy. When you see such a stupid move you have to wonder if you're missing some "genius strategy" that isn't readily apparent.
getting sloppy? haven't we been saying that since 9/11? :lol: That simmy pic ranks right up there with the fakiest looking shit from 9/11, only this one had to be deliberate. If we are going with the assumption that this was perpetrated by the same perp network (or a faction of) that 'produced' all the other events, it's just unbelievable that they wouldn't by now have the sim-generator/system/method perfected. It's not that hard or time consuming either. I say we're probably missing something, though I'm thinking too it maybe something like rolling out a real one.
Tala

Unread post by Tala »

this whole thread is rather apphauling. i understand that you guys are conspiracy theory fanatics, but the lack of respect and empathy you show here is way beyond anything i have ever experienced before.

i come from a small town in Norway. (4000 people) one of our youths, 17 years old, was a member of the AP and killed at Utøya 22.07.11. i didnt know him well, but knew both his mom and stepfather from years ago. i was at the funeral, i hugged his parents. several survivord from the island were present at the funeral.

my best friend was at the funeral of the son of one of her best friends, she assisted her friend with funeral arrangements.

for you people to be analyzing pictures and showing so little respect for the REAL tradgedy that has hit our country is ... i have no words that i find even remotely appropriate to describe it.

and seriously? you are going to hack on us about spelling? in a language that is our second or even third language???? grow up people!

and i am not burning down the doors of our goverment, mainly because they have been blown away already, but also because they really have no fault in this. we live in a democracy where the elected people work for us. one man disagreed with them and did this on his own. they have been hurt by him the same way we have.

if i was going to put blame on anyone besides the little nutcase, it would be people like you. people who are completely fanatics about what they believe and hide behind freedom of speech to spew out hate and ignorance.

that someone can actually make a conspiracy out of the fact that news images have faces and injuries blurred for the sake of un notified relatives is just fantastic!

and the talking about pictures and news articles when you do not even understand the captions? claiming that the news papers have forged two pictures of the same place because they are different, and then not noticing that the pictures are from completely different places?

are the media perfect? no

have pictures been "decorated" for more effect? i am sure of it.

did 77 people die? YES, 69 were killed at Utøya, 8 were killed in Oslo. 66 were injured at Utøya and 30 were injured in Oslo.

is ABB real? unfortunately, yes. his parents and family has been located and badgered by the press, former friends and co workers of his have come foreward or been located by press and/or police. his internet activities have been documented, aliases have been exposed. his manifesto, pathetic as it is, is online to be read, so is his youtube video.

you guys will probarbly continue your conspiracy theorizing and this post will most likely be beemed as "not a real person" but i dont really care. i could not read all of this without commenting, and will probarbly stay here for a while because the entertainment factor of how little you know about Norway is rather high (like how rescue workers always wear red here, it is a highly visible color along roads and in the forest...) but i guess i will be booted out thater fast, even though i am complying to all of your rules.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"apphauling" - I appreciate English might not be your first language but please!! :lol:

"my best friend was at the funeral of the son of one of her best friends,"

:rolleyes:

Yes yes, we've beaten this path a hundred times.

Care to name the deceased son of the friend of your best friend?