OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Tufa

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Tufa »

The picture with the hurt girl is a composite
(A) cut-line at the back of the photographer's shirt
(B) Almost OK hair
(C) The face of the man was painted over.

Anders Behring Sim-vik was painted in. Also note the line at the forehead.
Source: Norway killer: Anders Behring Breivik was a 'mummy's boy'
fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

I also find this, what is probably a psyop -or shill YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ASolgard

I found it last night when I was reading the comments below this video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUr-nuPIIBI

The YouTube comment by ASolgard:
I am a norwegian citizen and my friend is still missing after this attack. I am tired, upset and not at least angry at people from other countries joking around like this. Yes we are not allowed to use weapons in Norway, but then we dont have as much accidents as in the United States because of that. This is a real tragedy for our peacefull and caring nation. People on my one age got shot and killed. Dont you people got better things to do than laugh about other peoples losses?
Notice that he registered the 25th of july of 2011. So my guess is... he must be a shill account or he is just some one who (probably falsly) claims that he is still missing a friend.
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

Katey wrote:Image

The woman's white over shirt looks strange where it is billowing out, as do both of her hands.

Something is not right with the guys trouser leg either.
Here they are again. This time the blood streaked part of her face is missing and her leg makes a strange shape as it disappears behind the man in front.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/it-was-like ... 1htue.html
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

Further down the same page another version of the same image. This time the leg looks normal, face is still somewhat obscured.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/it-was-like ... 1htue.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

@fakers911

Asolgard = Asgard?

The primary sources regarding Asgard come from the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Icelandic Snorri Sturluson

In the Prologue Snorri offers an euhemerized and Christian-influenced interpretation of the myths and tales of his forefathers. As-gard, he conjectures, is the home of the Æsir (singular Ás) in As-ia, making a folk etymological connection between the three "As-"; that is, the Æsir were "men of Asia", not gods, who moved from Asia to the north and some of which intermarried with the peoples already there. Snorri's interpretation of the 13th century foreshadows 20th century views of Indo-European migration from the east.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgard
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

The man in the checked shirt, holding a blue shirt (?) to his head, has a problem with his foot - down in the area by the soldiers arm.

http://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ss ... _80_i.html
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

This is lots of fun and we could all have a good time gnawing on this funny bone for some time. Perhaps we are meant to as a kind of distraction. There certainly have been quite a few wild stories these days...tsunamis, killing sprees, explosions, newly discovered comets. Given that most, if not all, are 'virtual' events, one has to wonder what REAL event they are trying to obscure.

I'm wondering if the event that played out in Norway has something to do with the 'Norway spiral' and Obama's surprising receipt of the Nobel Peace Prize. If the event is fake, whoever is creating the fakery would have to have the cooperation of the Norwegian government. The same would be true of the Libyan government. What do these two governments have in common? Both are anti-Israel and neither is beholding to the banksters.

Is it possible that these governments are cooperating with the fakesters to create a distraction while some other event is going on right under our noses? And might that other event have something to do with Israel?

As an aside, I can't help but mention that someone has noticed that our new terrorist looks like a perfect combination of an admittedly younger Alex Jones and Julian Assange. True enough!
fakers911

Katey wrote:The man in the checked shirt, holding a blue shirt (?) to his head, has a problem with his foot - down in the area by the soldiers arm.

http://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ss ... _80_i.html
Those are the trousers and leg of the "injured" man. Please... take a better look before you claim stuff that is false. ;)
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

I did take a close look, which is the reason I posted it!
Katey

Unread post by Katey »

Ah no I see it now. Appologies.
fakers911

Katey wrote:I did take a close look, which is the reason I posted it!
I think those are just staged scenes. Or maybe this fellow was actaully slightly injured by the shattered glass of the bombing.

Maybe the perps made sure there were no people in the direct vicinity of the blast, but could not prevent people in the outer areas of the blast being hit by shattering glass and just causing minor injuries. Just a theory of mine.
Katey wrote:Ah no I see it now. Appologies.
No problem. :)

I just want to prevent people from making them look foolish while there often is a plausible explanation for what they claim to see in the images.

P.S: This is not an insult, but we have to be carefull claiming all sorts of stuff which can easily be debunked.
scud

Unread post by scud »

Note the two women just in front of the bus door...
Note the two women crossing the road...
goodpeople

Unread post by goodpeople »

What the f is that ?
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

They are starting to publish names and pictures... and of course black and white pics appear again!

Read some names here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -live.html

and this is one released pic:

<_<
kimlodrodawa

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

There are obviously many things that doesnt add up.

Also you have to remember that all the news media are crazy to make the most out of this story.

THAT doesnt mean everything is false.! Be careful not see ghosts on every picture and movie.! A lot of the pictures send out by the news media have of course been altered. That doesnt mean that the events didnt happen.

Remember that Denmark, Norway and Sweden all are small countries and when an amount of people getting killed is at this amount, you will have some one close that have been killed or at least know some that know some.!
This event or these events happened in Norway can NOT be utterly false without the main public to notice it pretty quickly. You are not able to pull off a 9/11 or 7/7 in any of these countries.!!!

The reason why things had to be done different, like the muhammed cartoons and the stupid bomb man in Copenhagen.

Once again - dont see ghosts where there are no ghosts.!
I fully appreciate all the wonderful job done cover the 9/11 and 7/7 and other events. Just keep in mind each country mentioned have less than 10 mill citizens.!!!