Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat

Re: Paris - Charlie Hebdo 07/01/2015

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:Just bumped into this - (while goo-gling for pictures). Love it : :)

Perfect double entente ;)
nonhocapito wrote: More images from the hyper vicsims, whose "families" have in the meantime asked Bibi to have them buried in Israel. (Why, to make it harder for all the "relatives" to visit them? Or because they don't exist, and it would be bothersome to find and pay for expensive cemetery plots that might actually get visited by a few Charlots?)

...[Ref full post: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2393340]

sim factory 100% guaranteed...

the best one being this though (hey, nice t-shirt):

from http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew ... m-1.636492

quiz time, who is that guy in the wall picture?
Oh yes, déjà vu; same MO — and stirring up the jingoism/prejudice etc. with an image of Israel's "founding father" Theodor Herzl

@ http://www.jewishmag.com/169mag/theodor ... essiah.htm

@ http://fotogaleri.stargazete.com/haber/ ... /15/Galeri

----------------------
Starbucked wrote:Image

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Charlie
charlie
(ˈtʃɑːlɪ)
n
1. Brit a silly person; fool
2. Austral a girl or woman
[C20: for sense 1: shortened from Charlie Hunt, rhyming slang for cunt; sense 2 is shortened from Charlie Wheeler, rhyming slang for sheila]
'I am Charlie' or for the collective masses - 'We Are Charlies" seems to be proclaiming -
'We are Fools' . . . 'We are Cunts'
Message = DELIVERED!
Indeed! And Return To Sender with:
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-Je-ne-suis-pas2.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-Je-ne-suis-pas2.jpg (15.62 KiB) Viewed 13840 times
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

brianv wrote: ... I'd also point out the manner in which the shooter uses his weapon, it shows that he has no firearms training or learned to shoot by watching rap videos.
Funny you should say that Brianv......Paris gunman Cherif Kouachi was apparently yet another terrorist who wanted to be a rapper! :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4rS04eeJ40
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

I wonder what the significance of the spare shoe on the road by the gunmen's getaway car is? It may or may not have dropped from the car. Significant enough for the gunman to pick it back up before driving away.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"JE SUIS BUSTED"

Mesdames & Messieurs,

I am hereby going to demonstrate beyond reasonable doubt that the videoclip depicting the alleged killing of muslim police officer "Ahmed Merabet" is a fraud. Embedded below is the best / highest resolution version available of this now 'historical' videoclip which was published on LiveLeak on the very day of the event (January 7, 2015). This dramatic / shocking videoclip has been, of course, presented to the public as visual "proof" of the "CHARLIE HEBDO MASSACRE" - and has managed to convince most Frenchmen of the "official reality" of this (non-)event.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420 ... d_player=1

As we can see in the first second of the video, there is a black line on the tarmac in front of the "terrorists" car. I am calling it "OIL SPILL 1", since it could be argued that the very reason of its existence is that it is, in fact, just a haphazard oil spill (spilled by the "terrorists" car - or by any other car):
Ahmed_Shooting_01B.PNG
Ahmed_Shooting_01B.PNG (410.92 KiB) Viewed 13760 times
As the "terrorists" return to the car (after having "killed" Ahmed), we can now see a second black line on the tarmac. I have (jokingly) called it "OIL SPILL 2" - but as we all know, the laws of gravity will not permit TWO oil spills to trickle down any given road section / tarmac area - in TWO different directions:
Ahmed_Shooting_03B.PNG
Ahmed_Shooting_03B.PNG (658.4 KiB) Viewed 13760 times
Therefore, the one and only possible / logical explanation for the sudden appearance of "OIL SPILL2" (within approximately 30 seconds of this apparently continuous /uninterrupted videoclip) is the following:

The "OIL SPILLS" are not oil spills. They are visual cues / aligning-markers drawn on the tarmac by the film crew, in order to re-position the car between the various takes of this staged action scene. Anyone familiar with movie-making will know that such markers are routinely used on film sets - so as to ensure that any given, mobile stage prop (the car, in this instance) will be correctly re-positioned whenever, for logistical reasons, the prop needs to be moved / displaced during the movie's production timespan.

Let me now solemnly call this a "closed case". The French population has been conned - and their rogue rulers have been roundly busted.

ENLARGEMENT of "OIL SPILLS"

PS:

Here's a BIG hat tip to my facebook friend "DG" - who alerted me to the "OIL SPILL 2". As it is, in the other available, lower-resolution versions (to be found on Youtube and elsewhere) of this infamous videoclip, "OIL SPILL 2" is not easily discernible. Much like the early / blurry / piss-poor imagery of 9/11, this goes to show that the psyop-planners / image-fakers prefer to diffuse mostly downgraded versions of their stuff - so as to minimize the risk of being exposed. The above, best-resolution LiveLeak version will probably soon be deleted (and disappear from the 'history books')- so please download it immediately to your own hard disk if you can.

And as an extra "bonus" for our regular Cluesforum readers, please note the "29euro" (2+9=11) price tag on the RENT A CAR van...
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Bravo Maestro! Image unequivocally Image

Edit/
mnew9 wrote:I wonder what the significance of the spare shoe on the road by the gunmen's getaway car is? It may or may not have dropped from the car. Significant enough for the gunman to pick it back up before driving away.
Yes, mnew9, it seems to be part of their "bumbling terrorist" routine, but probably a bit of auto-suggestion as well per the saying, “wait for the other shoe to drop”, i.e. ‘more to come’ & probably bad.

Another detail I noticed is the choice of plant for “window dressing” (to make it more “real”). I’m no gardener, but It appears to be a Jade plant, aka Money Tree, Dollar plant — just another coincidence, of course :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Bravo Simon!

Using the same props. Breivik and the red, white and blue Rental van Image

2015: Charlie and the Chocolate Fakery
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Image Fantastic work again!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Maat wrote: Oh yes, déjà vu; same MO — and stirring up the jingoism/prejudice etc. with an image of Israel's founding father.
Oh? That picture is from the Jersalem Post. How posting the founder of zionism is 'stirring up the prejudice'? Prejudice against whom, zionists? Jews? on an Israeli newspaper? All that picture does is suggesting that the 'heart of gold' victim was a fervent pro-israeli and admirer or follower of zionism, which at most serves as a lesson or model to all the jews and non jews who are still in doubt to which is the way to follow.

that said...don't mean to self promote my previous post but... isn't it worth commenting that two different vicsims, non allegedly friends, wear the exact same pendant in two of the few pics released to the media? I thought it was rather remarkable :)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:
Maat wrote: Oh yes, déjà vu; same MO — and stirring up the jingoism/prejudice etc. with an image of Israel's "founding father".
Oh? That picture is from the Jersalem Post. How posting the founder of zionism is 'stirring up the prejudice'? Prejudice against whom, zionists? Jews? on an Israeli newspaper? All that picture does is suggesting that the 'heart of gold' victim was a fervent pro-israeli and admirer or follower of zionism, which at most serves as a lesson or model to all the jews and non jews who are still in doubt to which is the way to follow.
You don't think that would stir more jingoism/prejudice in anti Muslim sentiment among Jews & Israelis? Showing a Jewish “victim” with iconic, patriotic images, would surely be for maximum effect.
that said...don't mean to self promote my previous post but... isn't it worth commenting that two different vicsims, non allegedly friends, wear the exact same pendant in two of the few pics released to the media? I thought it was rather remarkable :)
Yes of course, (I did link to your full post, btw), the same necklace on unconnected “persons” is certainly worth noting, I only said ‘same MO’ for brevity but that was meant to include those oddities as well. :)
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote:
btw, notice anything?

OMG! I had completely missed / not noticed that, Nonho! I thought you were comparing the necklace/pendant worn by the SAME guy!

So here's to make it clear to everyone (including myself...) :
HyperDisturbed_01.jpg
HyperDisturbed_01.jpg (214 KiB) Viewed 13405 times
This Paris mega-psyop (widely promoted as "the FRENCH 9/11") has to be one of the silliest of them all. :angry:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
btw, notice anything?

OMG! I had completely missed / not noticed that, Nonho! I thought you were comparing the necklace/pendant worn by the SAME guy!
It may be a so-called hamsa hand (Arabic) or hamesh hand (Hebrew).
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22blue ... d+necklace
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Good to see this French farce being thoroughly deconstructed here. I have read through the entire thread tonight and some great posts - especially Nonho with the pendant. I, like Simon, read your original post and assumed it was the same guy. Brilliant!

My few observations as I try to get up to speed:

-It is clear that in the video of the stricken "policeman" that the shooter is not trained to fire a gun as Brianv has already alluded to It is also quite clear that he fires nothing at all. I concur with DD's assessment that the smoke comes from whatever is in the hand of the prone "Policeman". Is it a cannister?

-The photos of the office interiors; I've never been in ONE office where you would find empty shelves. It is normally the case that there aren't enough shelves! With regards the bloodstains and clean chair - my eyes were also attracted to the pristine white book on the large puddle of "blood". Very curious.

- I notice there are two of the white Rental vans parked in the vicinity, plus it appears there is another red rental car two cars in front of the white van by the "Terrorist's" getaway car? The road is obviously a controlled area, perhaps props etc. were ferried in these vehicles?

EDIT: Can someone throw any light on exactly where this office is? Using the MSM maps I have looked at to date all I find in Google Streetview is a Hotel? Ironically there is a police car parked outside.
EDIT EDIT: I also notice that on Streetview there are no available parking spaces to be had down this petit rue - perfectly normal for a big City, yet the Emergency vehicles appear to have found a whole host of parking spaces directly opposite the Hotel/office!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Flabbergasted wrote: It may be a so-called hamsa hand (Arabic) or hamesh hand (Hebrew).
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22blue ... d+necklace
I actually wondered if they were meant to be (or resemble) blue pendant/beads of Eilat stone (the National stone of Israel, also known as the King Solomon Stone). That is, if it’s a fashion for Jewish youth to wear (rather like surfers wearing Puka shells etc.)

Ref http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2393340

Eilat stone:
Eilat-stone1.jpg
Eilat-stone1.jpg (28.08 KiB) Viewed 13228 times
@ http://www.mindat.org/min-29162.html
simonshack
Administrator

simonshack wrote:*

"JE SUIS BUSTED"
Alright, so since a French facebook friend of mine complains that English is hard to understand, here's my FRENCH version of my above post.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

"JE SUIS FOUTU"

Mesdames & Messieurs,

Je vais ici démontrer que le videoclip que nous avons tous vu en télévision ("tuerie de Ahmed Merabet") n'est qu'un faux - ou, en d'autres mots, une fabrication cinématographique. Ci-dessous, nous avons la meilleure version existante de ce video - publiée sur LIVELEAKS le jour même du soi-disant "attentat islamique" (7 Janvier, 2015). Ce faux videoclip 'choquant et dramatique' a reussi, néanmoins, à convaincre la majorité de la population française de la "réalité officielle" de l'évènement CHARLIE HEBDO.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420 ... d_player=1

Comme nous le voyons au début du videoclip, il y a une ligne noire devant la voiture des "terroristes". J'ai voulu l'appeler "OIL SPILL 1" ("coulée d'huile 1") car nous pouvons supposer que la raison même de son existence pourrait, naturellement, être expliquée par une banale coulée d'huile sur l'asphalte:

Or voilà, quand les "terroristes" retournent dans la voiture (après avoir "tué Ahmed Merabet"), nous voyons une autre ligne noire sur l'aphalte. J'ai voulu l'appeler- avec une touche d'ironie - "OIL SPILL 2"(coulée d'huile 2") - mais nous savons tous que les lois de la gravité ne permettent pas DEUX coulées d'huile (sur le meme plan) de s'épandre en DEUX directions différentes:

Par conséquent, la seule et unique explication logique de l'apparition de "OIL SPILL 2" ("coulée d'huile 2") est la suivante:

Les deux OIL SPILLS ne sont pas des coulées d'huile moteur. Ce sont des lignes tracées sur l'asphalte par l'équipe cinématographique qui a filmé cette scène d'action - comme d'ailleurs est la norme quand l'on produit un film d'action: la position de chaque élément mobile (dans ce cas, la voiture des "terroristes") faisant partie de la scène doit nécessairement etre "marqué", de façon à pouvoir correctement repositionner ces éléments mobiles - alors que la production avance (souvent une affaire de plusieurs heures / jours).

Le peuple français a été dupé (avec des fausses images) - tout comme le peuple américain a été dupé le 11/9/ 2001 (avec des fausses images) .

ENLARGEMENT of "OIL SPILLS"
Ahmed_Shooting_05B.PNG
Ahmed_Shooting_05B.PNG (339.11 KiB) Viewed 13179 times
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

Here's my second ever video on YouTube! It looks like a scene out of Call of Duty gameplay where you can shoot everybody and nobody dies. Plus the glass takes so many bullets and only gets a little crack in it???

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BErWq-jRgek

That's my comedic voice. I live so close to Kentucky that it comes natural. Hahaha!!!

So, now the media is saying the terrorist behind this attack shared a room with "The Underwear Bomber". Did they share underwear too? The scriptwriters behind theses hoaxes kill me. The people still asleep still buy these bullshit coincidences. I bet Seth McFarlane stayed in the room next door.