ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
smj

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Unread post by smj »

Thinktwice

Unread post by Thinktwice »

OK, I went to UW Madison, my whole family went there. It teaches all the typical propaganda, which I mostly believed at the time. This connection does not surprise me considering University of Wisconsin's historical political history. It receives a huge amount of government funding every year, and also a huge amount of alumni funding. By the time I graduated in 2008 there were dozens of new buildings in development, mostly in--the sciences! Huge pieces of stark architecture taking over farmland (there is a UW agriculture school), and yes, they make cheese and ice cream on campus. There are 40,000 students. Also a lot of medicine and genetics happens there. Vitamin D was discovered there, warfarin as well, and these brought in a lot of money. (Warfarin named after a real thing called WARF. Truly.)
The other thing to know about Madison is how pleasant a city it is. It would make a very nice getaway or hideaway if you do not want to be noticed.
I did take physics as part of the biochemistry course. He would have been one of literally dozens of physics professors considering all the subfields.
Possibly the most interesting or relevant history is back in 1970 when there was a bombing on campus--in the physics building! Yes, it was all part of an anti-Vietnam protest, and there was supposedly one victim. 
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_Hall_bombing
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Fantastic finding once again cher Simon...
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

fellowshipoftheminds.com has picked up on the Challenger psyop as well.

Are the crew members of 1986 Space Shuttle Challenger still alive? - Dr. Eowyn - April 30, 2015
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04 ... ill-alive/

That is the contention of simonshack and other contributors on the chat forum, CluesForum.info. They claim 6 of the 7 Challenger crew members are still alive; some even kept their names. Here’s their evidence. (Note: CluesForum.info referenced a short article by Darrell Foss on Opob News, “Was the Challenger disaster a hoax?,” March 2015, as their first source.)

-CluesForum.info most certainly did not reference Darrel Foss as its first source!

-On April 7, 2015 Critical Mass wrote:

“It appears others have expanded on Simons research &, incredibly, continued to find the same recurring themes with the rest of the Challengers crew...”
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2395052

-Seeing as Darrell Foss posted that article in March, I think he should have referenced CluesForum.info , Fakeologist.com & Sumstuff52.

Simon Shack - http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2393699

Tom Dalpra - http://fakeologist.com/2015/01/24/there ... /#comments

Maat - http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2393815

Sumstuff52 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDbUDO_0ou4

-Regardless of who gets credited, I find it encouraging that word on NAS-hole fakery is spreading!

It’s one thing that one of the Challenger’s crew members resembles someone alive today. For that, we can chalk it up to a coincidence.

It’s another thing entirely that SIX members of the Challenger crew have doppelgängers who are alive, in some cases with exactly the same names (Richard Scobee, Michael J. Smith, Judith Resnick, Sharon McAuliffe). What are the chances of that?

You don’t have to be an expert in mathematics to know that those odds defy statistical probability.

-I’m no rocket scientist but, I think mathematical experts would sooner formulate complex equations (chock-full of irrational & imaginary numbers) to explain away the statistical improbability.

One small correction on an otherwise great discovery dear Simon,
You may want to change a picture in the following post:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2395059
The picture titled “SHARON ("CHRISTA") MC AULIFFE” is actually that of Laurel B.S. Clark. She’s the ass-true-not who ‘died’ in the other Space Shuttle ‘disaster’ (Columbia, February 1, 2003). She was also an alumna of University of Wisconsin–Madison. All these character’s narratives are so similar that it’s challenging to not confuse them every now & then.

It’s worth noting that Ronald McNair, current NASA Administrator Charles Bolden & former NASA Acting/Deputy Administrator Frederick Drew Gregory are members of the most prominent African American fraternity - Omega Psi Phi. Oh! MEGA Sci-Fi, what an apropos prerequisite for NASA.

Bill Cosby, Messy Jesse Jackson & Vernon Jordan are among the long list of notable Omega men. But none have risen higher than fellow member, Michael ‘Air’ Jordan!
http://omegapsiphifraternity.org/famous_omegas.asp

Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. is the first international fraternal organization to be founded on the campus of a historically black college.
Omega Psi Phi was founded on November 17, 1911, at Howard University in Washington, D.C
Manhood, Scholarship, Perseverance and Uplift [ :rolleyes: ] were adopted as Cardinal Principles.

http://omegapsiphifraternity.org/about_omega.asp

If you’re interested in ‘raising awareness,’ then consider contributing to…

The Omega 1911 Project
Fifty percent (50%) of the funds will be used to support the ongoing efforts of the Smithsonian Project. Fifty percent (50%) of the funds have been recommended to be used to support a community service project that educates African Americans on how to conduct themselves when stopped by law enforcement, and University application/entrance test fees.

A Donation of $19.11 receives an electronic certificate, and name listing on the virtual wall on the official OPPF website. A Donation $191.10 receives an electronic certificate, name listing on the virtual wall on the official OPPF website, and a commemorative lapel pin. No Refunds. The 1911 project donation to Omega Psi Phi Fraternity is not tax deductible.

http://oppf.org/1911project/

Helping one of the biggest gatekeepers of NASA & ‘educating’ young African Americans on how to be more subservient to massa’. What a great cause! :puke:

Charles Bolden - Administrator of NASA - wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bo ... or_of_NASA
In a NASA video published April 28, 2010, titled "NASA's New Era of Innovation and Discovery", Bolden said: "We're gonna turn science fiction into science fact.”

-What else is new?

In a June 2010 interview with Qatari news outlet Al Jazeera, Bolden said that the top three goals he was tasked with by President Obama were to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, to expand NASA's international relationships, and, "perhaps foremost", "to reach out to the Muslim world... to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science... and math and engineering.”

-Isn’t it great that NASA is trying to help radical Muslim fundamentalists rise above their archaic superstitious beliefs? Global problems require global solutions that only science can provide. If we obey our scientists we can finally unite humanity. Yes we can!

"Go with imagination, ingenuity, and audacity. Explore, discover, change the world, and have fun while you're doing it." Daniel Saul Goldin (9th and longest-tenured Administrator of NASA and founder, president & CEO of The Intellisis Corporation)
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Just a bit more on Judith Arlene Resnik, astronot and Judith Resnik, law prof.

Got me thinking - what if Law Judith's middle initial is 'A' ... So I Googled - "Judith A Resnik" Yale law professor -

http://faculty.law.lsu.edu/ccorcos/lawh ... tement.htm
Heilbrun, Carolyn G. and Judith A. Resnik, Convergences: Law, Literature, and Feminism, 99 Yale Law Journal 1913 (1990).

Houston, I think we have a match
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

I'm trying to reconcile whether what we saw on TV was real. The mission was fake, but the explosion was real?

It actually would make perfect sense to me that the explosion was definitely not planned and NA$A really did no favours to their image. This was to be the glory return to $pace and I am guessing ma$$ive amounts of money towards the cause of NASA returning to (their view) awesomeness.
o.catharnaigh

Unread post by o.catharnaigh »

Greetings! I live in a small house, nestled between the Olympics and the Cascades in the great state of Washington. I have a degree in industrial technology, was in the military, and now dabble in Photoshop, sculpting and painting. I am, by no means, an expert in the aforementioned fields/interests (except maybe sculpting and painting), so I probably won't have much to add to the conversation, but I did want to share my photoshopped pic of the Yale law professor Judith Resnik. I noticed the biggest obstacle to seeing her similarities to the faux-astronaut Judith Resnik was in the eyes because professor Resnik doesn't wear eye make-up. So I went ahead and added mascara and eyeliner. Then I toned down the glare on her face. That's all I did.
Nice job on the research, by the way.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

o.catharnaigh wrote:So I went ahead and added mascara and eyeliner. Then I toned down the glare on her face. That's all I did.
Nice job on the research, by the way.
Well, hats off to you, o.catharnaigh !

I remember that when I posted - some time ago - the young-and-old Judith Resnik comparison, even some of the sharpest minds on this forum were doubtful about this woman being one and the same - only a bit aged...

Your mascara and eyeliner shop job does it for me ! It's HER ! :o
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hmm that's a strange handle for a dweller of "between the Olympics and the Cascades". From Gaelic stock are we?

Your catch certainly tilts the balance in favour of a positive hit.
o.catharnaigh

Yes, from Gaelic stock. To me, the 2 Richard Scobees are so obviously the same person, there was no need to add make-up to professor Judith Reznik. If even one person is alive, the whole thing was a hoax. But it's now more obvious the two Judith Rezniks are the same person.

Slightly off-topic, but it does have to do with NASA's first Chief Administrator, T. Keith Glennan and his prior job at Paramount. I have a tendency to count things sometimes, and so I remember being a kid and counting out the stars when seeing Paramount's logo. I always wondered "Why 22?" It seemed like such a random number, at the time. It wasn't until I got older and started doing research into the occult that I figured it out. The 22 stars are arranged in an almost complete circle, with the bottom 1/3 being obscured by the mountain. If the mountain/pyramid wasn't there, you'd see the other 11 stars, making a grand total of 33 stars. Even the older logo with 24 stars would still amount to 33 stars if the circle was completed with the same spacing of stars. (I'm sure nobody will be shocked to find a masonic link to a Hollywood movie studio, I just thought I'd add that in, since I've never seen it mentioned before on the web. Not saying it's not out there, I just haven't seen it.) ImageImage
Starbucked

Richard Scobee's wife, grieving widow "June Scobee Rogers" has been busy shilling for the Challenger Hoax.

The real tug-at-the-heartstrings (and keep a bucket close by) story is how she met her replacement husband, Lt. Gen. Don Rodgers.
In 1988, June was attending an Easter Sunrise Service at Arlington National Cemetery. “I stood in the chilly pre-dawn and watched the dark give way to light. :puke: As I listened to the sermon, I asked God to let the True Light shine within me until the darkness of fear and loneliness had subsided. :unsure: I wanted to let go of the vulnerable self within and reach out to the people weeping softly beside me.”

At the end of the service, a fellow she had just met, Lt. Gen. Don Rodgers, announced plans for the group to meet and walk a trail along the Potomac River that afternoon. It was on that walk that June learned from Don of the recent and unexpected death of the love of his life, his wife, Faye. ^_^

“Don’s loss was not public like mine,” says June, “but just as tragic for those who loved Faye. Each of us understood the other’s pain and concerns for the future. Our conversation was a comfort to both of us.”

The next week, Don informed his assistant at the Pentagon :blink: that he had met “a wonderful woman who would make some lucky guy a great wife.” :lol: He was still reeling from the loss of his own wife. A few months later, his aide convinced him to call June, and soon thereafter he convinced June to become his bride. They were married in the little Chapel at Arlington, near where they had met. :wub:

http://patriotpost.us/alexander/4085
o.catharnaigh

Like it says, I'm a newbie. Is there a thread on how to post more anonymously? Or a thread on govt harassment? If you caught my original drift, I'm a few feet away from the ultimate thermo-nuclear stockpile on the planet.
o.catharnaigh

Not that I'm afraid. Far from it. Discovering this forum has been emboldening, almost like a homecoming. But I am at Ground Zero. Bangor, Wa :ph34r:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

o.catharnaigh wrote:Like it says, I'm a newbie. Is there a thread on how to post more anonymously? Or a thread on govt harassment? If you caught my original drift, I'm a few feet away from the ultimate thermo-nuclear stockpile on the planet.
Didn't mean to pry, I was impressed with the ould worlde spelling. I now gather you are a bit worried about posting here, don't be, we have all overcome that fear and it turns out there's nothing to fear anyway. As for the thermo-nuclear stockpile in your back garden, there's good news about that too. You might like to visit our Nuke Hoax thread here : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... s#p2396677
Starbucked

Let's play a little game of "Who's Your Daddy"

The Pentagon man below is said to be the son of June and Dick Scobee

In my opinion Lt Gen Don Rogers looks a hell of a lot more like his Daddy than Astronot Dick