The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The US taxpayers' money was not wasted on rivets.

http://www.septemberclues.org
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

It was spent on something else!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

...will quickly relegate itself to obscurity...Let’s see a show of hands...I think this is a bad philosophy
So your concern is the future and integrity of this forum.

It's not a democracy for concern trolls claiming truth. Fee fi fo fum. I smell shill. Take it back to the farm agent.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

From that fountainhead for the putrid "official" line Wikipeddler:

Since the conclusion of the Apollo program, a number of related accounts espousing a belief that the landings were faked in some fashion have been advanced by various groups and individuals.

Because we don't talk about things or research them. We just "espouse" and "advance" our crazy lunatic agenda. Right.

Some of the more notable of these various claims include allegations that the Apollo astronauts did not set foot on the Moon; that NASA and others intentionally deceived the public into believing the landings did occur by manufacturing, destroying, or tampering with evidence, including photos, telemetry tapes, transmissions, and rock samples; and that the deception continues to this day are common to most of the conspiracy theories.

Wikipedia discovers: Humans are incapable of deceiving one another!
Here is the best part:

However, there is ample third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings ...

Third party commentators? NASA can't stand up for itself? Sounds like the series of ULTIMA vessels we recently launched, no? Well, no matter ...

A 1999 poll by The Gallup Organization found that 89% of the U.S. public believed the landings were genuine, while 6% did not, and 5% were undecided.

Should we make it a goal to aggressively "espouse" and "advance" against the peace-loving science-hating number of lander skirt-hugging zealots down to 50% ?
ogrady

Unread post by ogrady »

Came to this thread a bit late in the day. Always enjoy studying the moon landing hoax.

Wanted to thank excised for the link to the Jay Weidner analysis of The Shining. I've enjoyed a lot of the material linking Kubrick (one of my favorites) to the Apollo hoax.

I was going to post a link to an analysis of Eyes Wide Shut for anyone that might have an interest in possible hidden meanings in Kubrick's films, but when I went to find the link that I had read a few months ago it turned out to be on the Konformist website. The Konformist site now says that visiting this site might ruin your computer. Can anyone imagine what's up with that? Is this web censorship? Not really familiar with the Konformist aside from the Kubrick analysis.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Many of us have probably seen the underwater bubbles in "space walk" footage.
This is better. Really quite wild.

Space Station Hoax: Scuba Divers Seen With Astronauts Faking A Space-Walk in A Massive Water Pool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvo1svbyLbM
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Excellent first post, Terence. Might I add that Apollo 11 landed on the sea of tranquility?

There's the whole story in the opening frame.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

McGowan has added two more pages of moon-hoax. Take or leave!

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo7.html

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo8.html
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

terence.drew 4 Nov 26 2009, 09:51 PM wrote: Kubrick here, in the poster for the shining , seems trapped in the middle of a number ELEVEN which is crushing his mind and huge talent.
This is my first post here, having just found this forum after learning of the sad death of 911movement.org, and I felt compelled to make it in this Moon Hoax discussion. My apologies for the length of this post, I am still catching up on the thread...

terence.drew, I wanted to make a correction and mention that that is Jack Nicholson on the poster and not Kubrick himself, but there are some great observations in this thread and now I have to watch the Shining again. Your heat argument is also dead on. In the thousands of Apollo photos, not one of them shows a plume of steam being jetted from any astronaut's suit or any of the craft employed.

My thanks also go out to excised for the link to the Shining article, that's always been one of my favorite movies and I will be reading it with great interest.

As for the Moon hoax, I find the reflector argument very weak. A few have already pointed out that you don't need a person to drop something on the Moon, but the most compelling argument was brought up by brianv, and that is we've been bouncing lasers off the Moon and calculating its distance since 1962! The diffusion of a laser signal going from the Earth, through its atmosphere, and all the way to the Moon is significant, it requires a very large area to serve as reflector. The small little mirrors allegedly placed by the astronauts would be completely useless at this task. The signal is bounced off a large area of the lunar surface.

Someone also mentioned Moon rocks... these are easily found lying on the surface of the ice in Antarctica. These Moon rocks came to be there as a result of cataclysmic impacts on the Moon and/or electrical discharge machining (EDM) of the surface, sending lunar debris hurling into space. So yes both the Americans and the Russians did send expeditions to gather "Moon rocks", only they went to Antarctica to get them and not to the Moon! Here's a photo of Wernher Von Braun in Antarctica from an expedition in 1967.

Now I may be slightly more radical than most here when I admit that I do not necessarily believe that we have actually sent anything farther out than high Earth orbit, say about ~600km up, which is the highest that the shuttles have been. Lunar orbiter and planetary probe photos are likely to be forgeries made by photographing detailed models or, more recently, with the use of computer graphics. The recent NASA "false-color" photos of Saturn and its moons have a very fake look to them, IMO.

Oh and simonshack, in reference to your comment on the first page where you state, "The Moon hoax was the first newsmedia deception-experiment of our era", I would have to respectfully disagree. I believe there was another massive video-forgery fueled media deception more than 20 years before Apollo. Being a very experienced researcher in video forgery, I invite you to take a real close look at videos showing alleged "nuclear bomb" tests from the early 1940s. I'm sure you'll notice the abundance of models used in this early video fakery.

I am not trolling when I say what follows, but I have found that it is a concept that is very hard for most people to look at with an open mind - though I must say the members of this forum are probably the best candidates as far as being to grasp that what I am saying is quite likely. I discount the existence of "nuclear" bombs as a fear-mongering "Sword of Damocles"-type illusion that has now successfully kept billions of people living in fear of nuclear annihilation for 65 years. This is based on the improbability behind the science of the explosive device and the alleged mechanism that powered it, as well as the obviously forged videos and the high propaganda value behind the idea, since the firebombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki served to kick off the fake "cold war" and the fabricated "arms race", which featured both the US and Russia pocketing billions in their taxpayers' money for the manufacturing of these fake "nukes" and, some years later, for the "disarming" of same fake "nukes".

But anyway my intent is not to take this Moon Hoax thread off topic, I merely wanted to point out that media hoaxing of important events goes back even earlier than the Apollo fakery. Maybe someone could start another thread in this section on the nuke issue? It is a "Big One". If there is any interest in discussing it I will gladly participate.

Cheers!
Piper
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Piper,

Welcome to this forum and I really hope you will like it here and thanks for that excellent first post of yours.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki served to kick off the fake "cold war" and the fabricated "arms race", which featured both the US and Russia pocketing billions in their taxpayers' money for the manufacturing of these fake "nukes" and, some years later, for the "disarming" of same fake "nukes".

That is exactly what its all about, a big fucking money machine gone wrong.

Best
D.Duck
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

D.Duck @ Nov 28 2009, 10:40 PM wrote: Piper,

Welcome to this forum and I really hope you will like it here and thanks for that excellent first post of yours.
Thank you for the welcome, D.Duck!

I felt kinda lost with no place left to go for smart discussions on the 9/11 issues, so I am very happy to have found this forum. Big props for setting it up!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

+

THE MOON HOAX - end of game

It is now high time, after 40 odd years, to put an end to this silly "man-on-the-moon" story. NASA has been stuck with the crappy celluloid special effects employed to fabricate the fable - and their utterly desperate efforts to make up for it in later years are for all to see. This seethingly ridiculous 'news story' is from July 17, 2009:

"NASA Lost Original Moon Video"
http://news.aol.com/article/nasa-lost-o ... deo/575034

The moonhoax was succesfully sold to the public - and there are several reasons for this success: We all wanted to believe it, we all identified ourselves as part of the 'superior, western human tribe' whose intelligence and skills were unmatched by any other tribes on this planet. The sorry truth is that the western 'tribe' is the most gullible, goofy and greedy which has ever walked this Earth. Many still follow the few 'leaders' who exploit this fact - but I'm confident it is only a matter of time before the next generation wakes up and flips everything upside down - for a new, resplendent chapter of humanity.

http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Who was filming Neil Armstrong as he set foot on the Moon? Did they send a Camera-Crew in advance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMINSD7MmT4