The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
icarusinbound

Re: The MOON HOAX

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Hoi, well-done on having unearthed that statistical summary about the sheer impossible quantities of Apollo photographs.

I had searched everywhere on the net for that, apart from the Aulis site I was just after mentioning! Don't these implausible stats represent an absolutely incontestable chunk of evidence against the official story?

Agreed, the site does seem to contain nuggets mixed with dross. The instant I see anything about Martian faces and similar, I usually avoid such websites, but there are some amazingly-useful resources lurking within the Aulis collection.

The apparent identification of lunar background anomalies (poorly obscured terrestrial dome buildings, earthly clouds, lighting gantries, and the reused hillscapes) appear to be solid planks with which to build a pyre of truth. I am particularly shocked by the analyses of the 'sun' pictures, some of which appear to show the coil element expected within the centre of a high-power incandescent studio light.

Does this become like shooting fish in a barrel? That we have what strongly appears to have been 1960s nationalistic bravura, visually projected into space in order to help 'win' what was depicted as the Cold War, sat there for years in it's retro celluliod naivety as a ticking timebomb? A NASA back catalogue of eventual damnation, that could eventually be picked-over by every connected citizen on Planet Earth?

Therein lies the rub. Because so much of this imagery, in the cold 21st century light of day and LCD, looks to be incontestably, inarguably artificial. Why, when there are the resources to play an eternal game of multidimensional chess, get beaten at checkers?
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

I've seen that site before indeed Marcus Allen occasionally pushes it & writes on it.

I agree with your initial impression Hoi. The site is bait & full of conspiracies theories... I'm also wondering just how reliable these 'Photo Analyses' of Jack White are.

For instance here's some of his 9/11 analysis which, as far as I can tell, are complete fabrications...

Mystery bomb on CNN
Mystery bomb on CBS
Mystery street bomb
A whistle-blowers mistake

... He also pushes 'Judy Wood' & 'Spinning disk research'.

I would be wary of everything on those sites unless they've been verified by yourself personally... his 'Time & Motion' study always seems to lead to different results & therefore 'easy win' debunks.
lux

Unread post by lux »

How did the Apollo astro-nots get out of the "rocket" before "launch"?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VOhs4VmtYE

But, where is this 'zig-zagging tube'? I don't see it in the wider shot of the rocket. It could be hidden within the derrick I suppose.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Critical Mass wrote: I'm also wondering just how reliable these 'Photo Analyses' of Jack White are.
I have exposed (Fetzer's old buddy) Jack White as a fraud twice - both in relation to his JFK and 9/11 "expert photo analyses" :

JACK WHITE and JFK: "Mary Moorman took the most important photo of the assassination"
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2389959#p2389959

JACK WHITE and 9/11 : the "9:04 deception" :
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2374706#p2374706

This doesn't mean his points about the "Moon Landings" are invalid, I suppose - but to take with a grain of salt nonetheless.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

simonshack wrote:I have exposed (Fetzer's old buddy) Jack White as a fraud twice - both in relation to his JFK and 9/11 "expert photo analyses"
My bad, I forgot to search for 'Jack White' & 'Cluesforum' before posting... still I see we both noticed the ridiculous '9:04 analysis' which Jack is still proudly displaying TWO YEARS after you shot it apart.
icarusinbound

Some more amazing Apollo video analysis by 'Le Hunchbacked'...this time of NASA restored footage.

It contains some serious questions....I particularly note his points regarding: the 'moving' LM; the 'bright and dark' astronauts walking towards the viewer....and the crazy long/thin sudden shadow.

Recommended for viewing (as is his entire back catalogue)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jtZEtu7WbQ
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I couldn't make it past 1:40 ... seems like a bunch of conspiracy candy to me. Nothing very conclusive. Not serious research, imho.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I often wonder why it is that most people (and even longtime NASA imagery-analysts/ debunkers)
cannot see that the Apollo 11 asstruenots were ... utterly transparent frauds ! <_<

lux

Unread post by lux »

Could the Apollo astro-nots see stars on the way to the moon? ... or couldn't they?

I've been digging into this question lately and I'm finding it difficult to answer this question due to the contrary reports about it.

This 1960s documentary about the Apollo guidance computer states that the Apollo astro-nots navigated to the moon by taking star sightings with a sextant and entering the data into the computer as they traveled to the moon.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIBhPsyYCiM

And, here we see a photo of John Glenn peering through the Apollo sextant with a caption which states that the Apollo crew will take 40 star fixes on the way to the moon.
This is from an article in the Feb 1964 issue of Popular Mechanics magazine and can be found here

So, obviously, if the Apollo crew navigated by visual star sightings, then they must have been able to see stars, right?

But, during Apollo 11 as the crew supposedly entered lunar orbit Neil Armstrong said something very odd as noted in this transcript from NASA's Apollo 11 flight record of communications:

071:59:20 Armstrong: "Houston, it's been a real change for us. Now we're able to see stars again and recognize constellations for the first time on the trip. It's - the sky is full of stars. Just like the night side of Earth. But all the way here, we've only been able to see stars occasionally and perhaps through the monocular, but not recognize any star patterns." source

So, Neil is saying they couldn't really see stars much at all on the way to the moon and if that's true how the hell did they navigate?

On the other hand Michael Collins seems to have had no trouble seeing stars on his alleged Gemini space walk and he reported ...

"My God, the stars are everywhere: above me on all sides, even below me somewhat, down there next to that obscure horizon. The stars are bright and they are steady. Of course I know that a star's twinkle is created by the atmosphere, and I have seen twinkle-less stars before in a planeterium, but this is different, this is no simulation, this is the best view of the universe that a human ever had."

The above quote is from the book Into The Blue: American Writing on Aviation and Spaceflight which can be found here

So, could the Apollo astro-nots see stars on the way to the moon or not? And, if they could, why are there no photos taken of stars from their little aluminum foil space ship during this journey?

Beats me!
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I find it interesting that around the same time a TV show came out; Mission Impossible, being fascinated how they [IMF] could 'abduct' someone [their 'mark'] and seemingly transport them somewhere else [unbeknownst to the 'mark' he actually hadn't went anywhere at all] and have them believe that they are safe/in danger and thus more liable to impart the information IMF were after.
I am not saying the 'Astro-nots' didn't know they were part of a scam, but what with Hollywood's input and the use of psychotropic drugs [which seemed to be abundant at the time in the 60s], who knows?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060009/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

pov603 wrote:I find it interesting that around the same time a TV show came out; Mission Impossible, being fascinated how they [IMF] could 'abduct' someone [their 'mark'] and seemingly transport them somewhere else [unbeknownst to the 'mark' he actually hadn't went anywhere at all] and have them believe that they are safe/in danger and thus more liable to impart the information IMF were after.
I am not saying the 'Astro-nots' didn't know they were part of a scam, but what with Hollywood's input and the use of psychotropic drugs [which seemed to be abundant at the time in the 60s], who knows?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060009/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
Only some people are susceptible to different hypnosis techniques. It may be the Asstro-nut "selection process" has something to do with this. On the other hand, we can definitely see the struggle of astronauts to keep their composure and it looks to me as though, sadly, many of them know exactly what they are doing — perjury.
icarusinbound

I seriously wonder if some of them genuinely believed it was a real experience. Part of the key to unlocking this puzzle is, were they in the majority or minority?

Consider the media press conference, after Apollo 11. Compare it with the wide-eyed happy people that came out of the capsule, and 'quarantine'.

We see the whole circus go from being a frat party to a wake.

Look at these sallow faces....do they show elation, pride, confidence, smiles? Not even in the least.

Armstrong in particular has an expression that looks haunted - a man on trial.

Might they, seriously, have been pharmaceutically pumped for the whole mission? (via the oxygen system, obviously). And what we see is cold turkey coupled with flashback false memories...and the horrible realisation is dawning upon some of them?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI
lux

Unread post by lux »

icarusinbound wrote: Consider the media press conference, after Apollo 11. Compare it with the wide-eyed happy people that came out of the capsule, and 'quarantine'.

We see the whole circus go from being a frat party to a wake.
That's a good point. I've thought about that contrast of apparent emotional reaction and I suspect the reason is that the footage of them happily emerging from the capsule and quarantine, etc was shot earlier, before the "launch," under the guise of a drill while the morose interview was actually done after the "mission" was televised.

So, they were happy earlier, thinking they were doing a drill for their upcoming moon trip but afterwards when they knew it was all a scam they looked like they were at a funeral.

It's just my speculation, of course, but this explanation does seem to fit the visual evidence.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

This is fascinating. At what point did exactly the omertà begin for these guys, or were they just really, really, really good actors from the get-go (I mean, of course they were that, but...) and in here too?
lux

Unread post by lux »

Makkonen wrote:This is fascinating. At what point did exactly the omertà begin for these guys, or were they just really, really, really good actors from the get-go (I mean, of course they were that, but...) and in here too?
I would think it probably began just before "launch" when they were also likely reminded of the fates of three "uncooperative" fellow astro-nots: Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee.
Last edited by lux on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.