Stardate, NPR & created programs

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
elmoastro

Stardate, NPR & created programs

Unread post by elmoastro »

One of my favorite radio stations has a daily piece called "Stardate". It's an obvious NPR program that promotes the latest AMAZING nasa factoids for the unthinking masses who eat NPR like they eat burgers & fries. The ridiculous "facts" that are programmed into the NPR psyche are so speculative, but the listeners take it in and can spout off these "facts" now that they've been vetted by NPR, "Stardate", and whatever "approved source" the individual has biased to.

Which brings me to NPR and the neutering of a society. As a layman's analyst, I see patterns & trends. The "news stories" they portray are so full of agenda it's absurd the percentage of airplay they get compared to the average human profile (man is a man, woman is a woman, etc). It is all Muslim and sexual orientation based "news". Every day. The program is for educated white people to accept "this" <insert program/news item here> story as fact. As belief. The reason I bring up NPR is that my daily critique of what they deliver is that it is entirely fabricated in a recording studio and that the accents are poor fakes and the stories are purely made up.

The american programmed brain is ATTRACTED to the Australian & British accent and that is why NPR delivers "news" often in these accents. It's part of the hijack of ego and the human brain emotional wiring.

Anyhow, I wanted to open up the discussion and see if others have observed this. To me NPR is a complete fabrication. The "Stardate" pieces got so speculative and absurd in their "facts", and I'd already come to the conclusion that they use Brit & Mideast accents to make their stories more believable to American robots, that it needed to be exposed as a total psyop programming mechanism.
elmoastro

Re: Stardate, NPR & created programs

Unread post by elmoastro »

Point being, many who consider themselves aware and left-leaning caring gravitate to NPR as their vetted source of info.
This, to me, is a hijack. I think that the "programming" is designed to take advantage of the brain wiring and deliver exactly what it wants and is programmed to hear. It's like having a computer with no firewall where you've approved so-and-so to have root access. It all coincides with the belief structure of the individual and gives the programmed robot a script to follow in their everyday boring humdrum life.

If that makes sense...
aa5

Re: Stardate, NPR & created programs

Unread post by aa5 »

Its music to the ears of many who are in the highly educated, and institutionally high positions in the center of power and wealth in America, especially in the NE US.

They have enticing aspects, like well written, interview a number of experts, show some of the complexity of an issue, they actually let the person they are interviewing speak.

But they have bad aspects too. Any person in a position of authority, from government authority like a director of a program, to like a professor with scientific authority - it is always unspoken assumed that by their authority these people are always right, and that they have no biases. And they don't ask the blatantly obvious question. Its like interesting and entertaining look into some minor side questions on an issue.

They also 'somehow' miss obvious continuity problems in the overall narrative. Like if so many Muslims are dangerous religious zealots hellbent on killing Americans, then what possible reason would America have for importing millions of practicing Muslims.

Or I am betting they were covering the feared Ebola outbreak in Africa, talking to world renowned exports in virology & public health measures. Yet was the question asked, why would any sane authority fly an infected person from Africa to America.