NASA'S "FLAT EARTH" DBA STRATEGY

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by simonshack »

fubarfuthark wrote: Think, by comparison, of the kind of crap put out by David Foster Wallace or Thomas Pynchon or, god forbid, Dave Eggers, Rick Moody, Don DeLillo or Jonathan Franzen :puke:
Oh gosh - you mentioned the Don De Lillo clown...

Brings back memories (a post written over half-a-decade ago...) : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2348883
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

Here quoted is an article that describes methods which also were used by the Flat Earth psyop to infiltrate and hijack the independent research movement. While similar points have already been made in a piecemeal fashion, the article gives a useful summary.

To start with, the reader is reminded of a commonplace definition:
Trolling is generally seen as a behavior or an act of intentionally starting arguments meant to upset, defame, disrupt, or provoke.
The article then expands the concept by way of a typology of trolls which includes the sort observed in the Flat Earth psyop. Where the following uses the example of mailing lists, also include websites and forums.
Playtime Trolls: an individual plays a simple, short game. Such trolls are relatively easy to spot because their attack or provocation is fairly blatant, and the persona is fairly two-dimensional.

Tactical Trolls: This is where the troller takes the game more seriously, creates a credible persona to gain confidence of others, and provokes strife in a subtle and invidious way.

Strategic Trolls: A very serious form of game, involving the production of an overall strategy that can take months or years to develop. It can also involve a number of people acting together in order to invade a list.

Domination Trolls: This is where the trollers' strategy extends to the creation and running of apparently bona-fide mailing lists.
Consider the Flat Earth psyop - and even certain mainstream media pysops like fake terror (which is essentially trolling committed on society at large in aid of a "strategy of tension") - when reading these concluding excerpts from the article:
In recent years, we've seen trolls emerge from causing mischief to fulfilling a collective cause, under orders with a generous monetary compensation tied to it.

Astroturfing, the deceptive tactic wherein an individual or a group would express support for a product, idea, or cause mainly for the purpose of reshaping public opinion, is currently practiced by some organizations in order to make people believe what they want them to believe.

One example is what we now know as the Discredit Bureau, which one Monsanto lead revealed they employ in order to discredit scientific findings that are in disagreement with the company's.

"Don't Feed the Trolls"

Falling for and (worse) propagating ideas spun by paid trolls can be seen as feeding or siding with them. More often than not, such thought-out and highly organized campaigns are not known until it's too late. One way to avoid such pitfalls is to fact check what is being said. It's easy for trolls to take advantage of people who usually believe what they see and what is said on the Internet. More often than not, people take these at face value and share it with others.

The study of trolls and trolling behavior is, as of the moment, a premature science. We may not know a lot about it, but we know that they can fall under the category of social engineering.

Avoiding trolls is human, but not letting them into your head is divine.

Be divine, blog reader.
blog.malwarebytes.org/social-engineering/2015/06/when-trolls-come-in-a-three-piece-suit
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

The Flat Earth Society’s Papa Legba doesn’t seem to be too fond of yours truly to say the least!

Re: Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2016, 08:16:48 PM

Papa Legba:

This boiler-room plays both sides off against each other in order to Control The Opposition.

This boiler-room is responsible for the work of Jon Le Bon, Nesta Lediam, Psyopticon, Evil Edna, ICFreely & a vast number of other water-muddying disinfo-swill.

They completely run the 'Fakeologist' fake 'truther' site.

If you want to know how such moral degenerates are recruited, google 'Operation Ore'.

It is a well-known fact that many of the people caught in Operation Ore & its counterparts in other countries were not prosecuted, but were instead blackmailed into doing Government dirty business.

The use of honey-traps & blackmail by intelligence agencies is as old as mankind.

So, next time you are arguing with a paid shill online bear this in mind.

Now; carry on with the psychological pressure tactics you decided to employ against me back in late December when you realised you could not refute me with science or logic and I wasn't going away...

Taking my own words & phrases & 'mirroring' them is one of your main weapons in this.

Hence the words 'poor little', 'meltdown', etc in Homie Rayzor's sociopathic disinfo-post.

Like I said though; I know what you are, Homie Rayzor...

Now everyone else does too.

Toodle-pip, Rolf Harris!

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/foru ... c=65626.90

Good Lord Almighty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess you can't please all of the 'gods' all of the time. :)

African Mythology – The Gods and Spirits of Africa

LEGBA

African Trickster God

Trickster God of Language and Destiny

He appears as a shabby old man, but in fact he’s extremely clever and cunning. He knows all the languages of the world and is also fluent in the Cosmic Tongue (does that mean Esperanto?).

If you need to get a message to the Gods, LEGBA is the one to go for. But he’s not very reliable — he likes nothing better than to confuse. Not only that, but as he gets older, garbled messages and confusion have a tendency to creep in.

LEGBA is known as ESHU among the Yoruba, where he does much the same thing but with more up-to-date technology. He also makes a guest appearance in certain Voodou circles — see LEGBA(2)

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/afri ... eity=LEGBA
P-Leg,

How do you do the V :wacko: :wacko: D :wacko: :wacko: that only you do so well?
test2nonhocapito

Unread post by test2nonhocapito »

Hello, this is nonhocapito, for some reason I cannot login to this forum anymore, but apparently I can still use this old test account I had from the time I was testing stuff on this forum. (well, maybe someone should make sure I cannot use this password too.)

I'm pretty cut off from everything so what I am about to say now is probably going to sound pretty obvious, but I just wanted to share an observation regarding the Flat Earth strategy.

It really seems that flat earth has become the official strategy against anything related to fakery.

For instance I browsed today the youtube channel of The Faking Hoaxer and skipped through this video: "A dude discovers The Faking Hoaxer"
It's not the video that is very important (although The Faking Hoaxer is always worth a mention since he has done a decent job showing how easy it is to produce fake videos which are 100% believable) but the comments and the video suggestions. Please note I am browsing this from a clean browser, without cookies and not logged in, maybe you can test this yourself and see if you get different results.

As you see most if not all the video suggestions are related to Flat earth... And the comments are populated by flat earth shills and pretend rationalists who lump it together with fakery. This seem to stem from the fact that TFH's video reproduces another video, by a flatearther who initially takes TFH's stuff as real and then realizes it is all fake and finds this supportive to his flat earth point of view.
This is, ok, pretty hilarious, but also a twisted form of propaganda, suggesting that TFH's videos are to support the flat earth idea and that a certain obsession with fakery goes together with the flat earth idea. Unless this "dude" is also a faked creation of TFH. But even so my point stands that the presence of a "flat earth" debate is clearly inflated artificially.

This is to me a clear confirmation that there is absolutely nothing spontaneous about this utter bullshit of a flat earth, and also that this horrid propaganda creation is just not going to go away, since it is visibly being supported by google and co.
simonshack
Administrator

Absolutely, dear Nonho...

the FE op has (not unexpectedly I must say) ballooned beyond proportion - in such a ridiculously 'viral' way that goes to prove beyond doubt that it is, in fact, a major "counter-intelligence operation" designed to equate (in the eyes of the general public) "conspiracy theorists" with "flat earthers". Or perhaps more specifically, it is meant for people to equate space industry skeptics with "flat earthers" - and thus give another 'lease of life' to the massive NASA-led Grand Space Hoax - in the hope of delaying its inevitable future implosion. Of course, the stakes are - pardon the pun - of 'galactic' proportions, since the entire fraudulent space industry relies on the general public's continued credulity in manned / unmanned rocketry, satellites, the I$$ and the various 'interstellar space probes'.

It's good to see you contribute from time to time to the forum, Nonho - and can only hope you'll keep doing so whenever you feel like it. As I wrote you via e-mail, I really don't know why you can't log in through your original 'nonhocapito' account and if the problem isn't solved now (after resetting your password), please feel free to use your 'test2nonhocapito' account in the future.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

In the interest of clarifying for the public what Obama really meant by reading that teleprompter kinda speech, I've sent a message to the White House today, which reads:
To whom it concerns in the Executive Branch,

It was recently stated via a Presidential speech that you all ["We" i.e.; the government and by implication the governed] do not have time to meet with the Flat Earth Society.

Even though I do not subscribe to the "Flat Earth" position, I do subscribe to positions that fall behind support by 50% of the public. Surely, the Executive Branch is sending a very cynical image to the government's owners (i.e.; the people) if it were characterizing any minority positions that have nothing to do with "Flat Earth" beliefs as something that a majority doesn't have patience with.

As someone who believes that the language of Civil Rights legislation does not grant humans their innate humanity and right to be heard by their government, but only legally acknowledges that which is already granted by nature herself, the assigned task of the President to listen, to create diplomacy, and to make peace between the most extremely diverse groups should be a key component of leading the people of the United States.

Two questions arise from the Presidential statement:

1. Seeing as how the Flat Earth Society is a kind of religious group, even if incredibly minor, are we to presume that minority denominations have no importance — that America stands by the principle "Winner takes all", with no room for even discussions with peaceful minority groups? Are we to presume that minorities of all kinds are no longer protected, or will it just be minority world views that are now deemed unimportant to the American government?

and

2. The executive branch is no doubt aware of all employees of the Federal government (such as members of intelligence groups within any United States bureaus, agencies or departments) spying on, participating in and meeting with small discussion groups and forums of all kinds in order to monitor them. This would rather alter the meaning of the phrase "We don't have time to meet with [group]" into something like, "We must control [group] without their knowledge, while pretending to ignore them". In the interest of creating the more transparent government that Obama calls for, can we soon expect either a formal disclosure of the full list of groups the government doesn't have time to meet with, or perhaps an announcement of secret service withdrawal from public forums, now that minority opinions no longer matter?

Please comment on these issues.

Thank you,
When I sent the message, I was brought to the following page:
Thank you for contacting the White House!

President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible Administration in history. That begins with taking comments and questions from you, the American people, through our website.

Our office receives thousands of messages from Americans each day. We do our best to reply to as many as we can, but please be aware that you may find more information and answers to your questions online.

We encourage you to visit WhiteHouse.gov regularly to follow news and updates, and to learn more about President Obama's commitment to moving our Nation forward.

For an easy-to-navigate source of information on Federal government services, please visit: http://www.USA.gov.

Thank you again for your message,

The Office of Presidential Correspondence
I am fairly confident that my distinct sense is accurate: I will not find more information and answers to these questions online. I will absolutely require a new response from the Office, especially to the last question.
simonshack
Administrator

HILARIOUS ASS-LICKING - by the Flat Earth DBA crew

If you still think that the Flat Earth DBA operation is just a 'figment of my paranoid mind'... get this :

I had a big, hearty laugh today as I bumped - by pure chance - into the below-linked comment section at the "Hoaxbusters" site (run by the good Chris Kendall). Of course, Chris Kendall has always been a firm supporter of our forum's 9/11 work - especially of our VicSim research - so it makes perfect sense that his website and readership would be a choice target of the most insidious trolls- such as those recruited by the FE DBA operation.

Please read the three posts submitted there by the entity named "Flat Earth Revolution" :rolleyes: - and you'll see what I mean...

http://hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.it/2016 ... tiles.html

I trust that the alert reader will see what sort of (crude & cheap) efforts are being deployed to associate Cluesforum with the "FE crowd" - not least their lame ass-licking attempts to 'hug up' with yours truly and my music making... As for the obvious (and utterly silly) 'hints' at Cluesforum's supposed white-washing / denial of any jewish involvement in the psyops of our times, well, it doesn't get sillier than that. :puke:

But hey, don't let this keep you from purchasing my music - I really DO need everyone's support these days ! :)
hoi.polloi

Flat Earth Revolution Dan • 4 months ago

Have you learned about media fakery? Ab Irato of the great Fakeologist.com explores the topic of media fakery on 9/11. However he rejects Jews did 9/11 simply because Jews are a very very very very victimized group according to Ab. So that makes sense to me. Ab has rejected Larry Silverstein being a Jew having anything to do with 9/11. He was just a guy named Silverstein who happened to own some 9/11 buildings ready for CDI to demo them on 9/11. I agree that Silverstein being Jewish is suspicious but Ab has a point about Jews being the most victimized group on the planet.

Ab doesn't think Jews did 9/11 and because of this I happen to agree how in the hell could the Jews do 9/11 given the media is Jew run but the media played a big part too. Watch September Clues as Ab Irato says and as I have done, you will discover that September Clues shows you how 9/11 was staged and the Jews had nothing to do with 9/11.

Simon Shack lays out the deception of 9/11. Also Simon and his band the Social Service has a new album out if you want to buy it:

https://thesocialservice1.bandcamp.com/ ... -in-vacuum

Simon is one of the most original researchers of 9/11 and a good musician. If Ab didn't create Fakeologist.com and show me September Clues, I would still think Judy Wood's directed energy weapon theory was correct. I highly recommend CluesForum.info for those wanting to find out how 9/11 was really done.

Share ›

Joseph Sevenstein Flat Earth Revolution • 4 months ago

You have a great point here about Ab Irato and Simon Shack. I just wanted to inform everyone I just purchased Simon Shack's Social Service's new Album Songs in a Vacuum. It was well worth the money and now I can listen to Simon Shack and read him at the same time on Clues Forum. I am actually glad Hoi Polloi contributed to the album. Hoi could be a singer one day.

I agree with everything Ab Irato and Simon have laid out. Their research into 9/11 got me to wake up family and it worked. Now I play the new Social Service album all the time since I Purchased it. Thanks Simon for making good music and for allowing Ab Irato to share your work on his site Fakeologist.com .

I will now look forward to future Clues analysis on Psyops. That is why I go to Clues Forum. I need Clues to show me the way through these Psyops because I can't. Though I don't agree with Ab on Flat Earth, his site is usually 100% truth and so is September Clues.

Share ›
Flat Earth Revolution Joseph Sevenstein • 4 months ago

Thank you for your kind words. You really must understand how us minority researchers such as Clues and Fakeologist must deal with the persecution we face from others who can't accept fakery. I have a Dad who does accept fakery and a mom who doesn't. They are always fighting about whether media fakery actually exists. Well I'll let them do that while I'm really more into furthering my journey on media fakery and exposing the clowns that did this to us. Simon Shack's new album is song for song the best I've heard in a long time and I'm sure others will agree. By buying the album you will be supporting Simon Shack's research and September Clues. I know media fakery believers are hated by the Alex Jonesers and david ickes, but I refuse to back down. I love what Simon and AB and Chris Kendell have done for me. So thank you all.

Share ›
Marketta Allington Joseph Sevenstein • 4 months ago

You're wrong and you don't even know it. What is wrong with you. Get it together. I know the Jews did 9/11 and I can prove it. Larry Silverstein is a clue as to the Jews who are connected to 9/11. Do you understand? If you don't why don't you take your Ab and Simon and go and play in the park. Here at Hoax Busters we cut through the bull. You know the Jews did 9/11 and so does Dan. Dan is willing to put his ass on the line and show he is about truth and not flat earth bull. You on the other hand care more about shitting the bed. Well let me tell you something you got it all wrong. The jews run the media and so they run masonry too. Also they are out of control.

Do you believe in miracles? I do and the miracle is for Flat Earth to disappear. So lets get back to real research that uncovers the Jews. I miss that guy who used to talk about the bad Jews and show Gifs, I forget his name. Anyways I'm getting more hints the Jews run Psyops too. I think I saw the six star of David in this video. Isn't Dallas known for stars? AKA Jew connection. Also Dallas cops have stars in their badges or Jew marks. Jews are known to frequent Dallas during the summers because Dallas has the biggest Jewish festival in the the United States.

A jew invented the sniper rifle. Hello connection to Jews. Jews are the ones that go invented camera phones to and what did we see in this psyop? You see Jews are the ones we need to make a big deal about. Hopefully you will see this and stop telling me about Flat Earth.

Share ›
Flat Earth Revolution Marketta Allington • 4 months ago

Hey if you want to talk crap about Flat Earth, then why don't you offer up your model of the earth. Also go buy the Social Service's new album which would show some respect to the great Simon Shack. You're just obsessed with Jews. Well I for one am not. I know the Jews are innocent like my go to source Ab Irato says. Stop picking on the Jews. They are great people. Go to Fakeologist.com and get educated about media fakery. Ab has tons of articles written that have been read by tens of thousands of readers. He is better than you think and knows his stuff. Just take back what you said. Also why not donate to Ab's site. He's a great researcher and always will be.

Also if you think the jews did 9/11 then you are wrong. The media did 9/11. You can't accept that so you resort to Jew hate. Instead accept the truth the media was in charge that day.

Check Fakeologist.com
Check cluesforum.info
Check September Clues

then get back to me!!!
Marketta Allington, one of the sock puppet names of that entity having a long winded conversation with itself, one of which is named "Flat Earth Revolution" does remind me of the name "Markus Allen". Not sure if that's deliberate.
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

So I battle the FE cult via social media sometimes spending an hour a day it seems and throughout the battle their numbers continue to grow. Well I noticed this article come out that secures our beliefs that this is a DBA campaign to stop the mass awakening of the use of CGI.

‘The Earth is flat’: RT’s ‘Space 360’ leads to age old conspiracy accusations
Published time: 27 Nov, 2016 18:20

Such accusations were leveled after cosmonaut Andrey Borisenko said that the Earth was round during one the 360° video documentaries, which were recorded on the International Space Station (ISS), in collaboration with RT.

#Space360: RT reveals first-ever 4K panoramic view of Earth from aboard #ISShttps://t.co/Q0F2datyI0pic.twitter.com/38x57pZZYY
— RT (@RT_com) November 21, 2016

“You can see from here that the Earth is round – no elephants or whales holding it up,” he said, commencing a tirade of accusations, including “BS! Why use a fisheye lens to show convince people that the earth is round.that camera is twisting and turning everything in front of it. I personally don't think that anyone believes this BS.”

Some viewers believed, however, that RT were trying to portray these shots as 100 percent real, commenting “I think the CGI at the beginning says it all really. An insult to humanity's intelligence.”

“LOL LOL!!!!! Poor CGI even 'Gravity' the Hollywood movie seemed more real! Pathetic, proving again and again the Fraudulent NAZA [sic] and the points made by the Flat Earth awakening movement that we are not in space!“ another commenter said.

https://www.rt.com/viral/368374-rt-space-360-conspiracy
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

Found this blog through fighting flat earthers on social media(Facebook). Only have scanned it but has some great information ill break down.

http://eyewarnub4eye8u.blogspot.com.es/ ... s.html?m=1
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

simonshack » May 25th, 2016, 9:39 pm wrote:*

the FE op has (not unexpectedly I must say) ballooned beyond proportion - in such a ridiculously 'viral' way that goes to prove beyond doubt that it is, in fact, a major "counter-intelligence operation" designed to equate (in the eyes of the general public) "conspiracy theorists" with "flat earthers".
Simon, do we take it then that the more FE's push certain events / 'conspiracy theories' there is more likelihood the event / theory has validity?

Take Antarctica, it's been making the news recently with trips by John Kerry , Buzz Aldrin and Prince Harry to name a few.

The media state Kerry ....

"As the United States neared election day, Secretary of State John Kerry announced he would take a historic trip to the massive, frozen seventh continent: Antarctica. The goal was to see firsthand the place that perhaps more than any other has climate scientists worried about melting ice and rising sea levels."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ene ... 32ef04e53e

We know GW a scam so why would this high ranking U.S. official visit Antarctica.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -data.html

(That is if indeed he did actually visit the place and pictures are not photoshopped.)

Then we get.....

United States Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Tweeted an ominous message to the world using his official, verified Twitter Account, then strangely deleted the tweet later.

His words: "We are all in danger. It is evil itself." and showed a photograph of a pyramid located at the South Pole.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2639

Mmmmm...Anything on YouTube that can enlighten us to these fears?

A search for Antartica on YouTube reveals this video amongs others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbEUeEiJJr8

febr. 28.
Real footage of Admiral Richard E Byrd's secret expediton shows some unique Impressions and hidden stuff in the middle of Antarctica

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbEUeEiJJr8

Along side this video are others related to Antarctica including...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyX7nC72fM

Mysterious Antarctica → The World's Best Kept Secret?

Wikileaks Photos, John Kerry in Antarctica:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyX7nC72fM

Then the following video by ...

Flat Earth Founder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFLVKw78Ylw
Scientist Trip to Antarctica what they Discovered Will Shock You

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFLVKw78Ylw

You only have to look at this guys Youtube channel to see he is a serious Flat Earth proponent.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHrJH ... ONavMZ0BXQ

Are the CIA / Nassa concerned, with the first video having over 500,000 views, there is validity in the claims made by these videos posted so they trying to keep a lid on it by associating it with FE's?

Or could it be by bringing Antarctica to our attention, through the likes of Kerry, Aldrin and FE's, they are merely trying to distract?

At present, until I have researched the subject more, I'm keeping an open mind on Antarctica, but by what Simon has pointed out in relation to FE's and CIA 'Black Ops' coupled with MSM attention, it has kinda piqued an interest in the subject matter of Antarctica that was not previously there, if that makes sense.

ps
Mods, If this post bears no relation to the subject matter at hand then please feel free to remove.
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

Look at all the 9.11 youtubes and shilling for all these years. Yet in the mix is the most accurate account, obviously this site.

I've tended to shift my own metaphor/geo-view to allow for a flat model. In fact, I think a solar-circle melted by a sun/moon system makes much more sense than the model NASA has proposed. It took me asking the question as to why NASA does what they do.

I lean to the idea that there is much more land "out there" than we've been taught. To me, I can easily accept another solar-circle/plane(t) that's too far for air travel but just right for NASA rockets and shuttles. The (outer) space hoax being the distraction of a much more vast "planet" than we've been taught to believe.

I know it's not popular here, but I'm willing to look at it and even give it credence based on my own logic. To me, another population in a distant other sun-circle answers all the ancient alient possibilities--other advanced civilization flies over and pwns a simple tribe-based "earth" sun-circle. Much like Europeans bulldozing the simpler, less-tech cultures.

The subject is fascinating to me and I'm currently mapping out the 200+ research stations, both on the globe model and also the ice-ring model. Interesting that on the google earth/wiki mappings the stations are all piled on each other. My guess is that they will form a ring like a pie when plotted on the FE map.

For me, FE explains the NASA hoax completely. The how, the why, the need for tech and "satellites". I'm convinced, based on archive.org Navy publishings that satellites are dropped via aircraft and they transmit RF data back. Hence the need for large comm distances. It also explains Mars rover. Maybe they drop the Mars rover on a distant solar-cell via a shuttle or rocket and get the data back. Obviously everything we're shown is complete CGI and studio fakery and is the belief structure that is taught so as to firewall any real inquiry.

Thank you for this discussion and to you Simon for your patience in allowing it to be picked apart. I'm ok going back to ball-earth in a second if need be. I just find this exercise very stimulating because it's simpler and more plausible that we as sheep aren't fully aware of the limits of the big con going on.
hoi.polloi

elmoastro wrote:For me, FE explains the NASA hoax completely. The how, the why, the need for tech and "satellites". I'm convinced, based on archive.org Navy publishings that satellites are dropped via aircraft and they transmit RF data back. Hence the need for large comm distances. It also explains Mars rover. Maybe they drop the Mars rover on a distant solar-cell via a shuttle or rocket and get the data back. Obviously everything we're shown is complete CGI and studio fakery and is the belief structure that is taught so as to firewall any real inquiry.
:huh:

Thanks for the compliments, but you return the favor of our cogent site by posting this random gobbledygook?
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Seneca » March 9th, 2017, 4:32 pm wrote:Does Antarctica even exist?
I dont know Seneca, but the folk in the below video think so, then again they could all be paid actors on any airplane flying over anywhere, as the fellow says at around 1:28 you could be 'on the moon'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qS_ShexHd0

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qS_ShexHd0
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

elmoastro » March 9th, 2017, 6:05 pm wrote:Look at all the 9.11 youtubes and shilling for all these years. Yet in the mix is the most accurate account, obviously this site.

I've tended to shift my own metaphor/geo-view to allow for a flat model. In fact, I think a solar-circle melted by a sun/moon system makes much more sense than the model NASA has proposed. It took me asking the question as to why NASA does what they do.

I lean to the idea that there is much more land "out there" than we've been taught. To me, I can easily accept another solar-circle/plane(t) that's too far for air travel but just right for NASA rockets and shuttles. The (outer) space hoax being the distraction of a much more vast "planet" than we've been taught to believe.

I know it's not popular here, but I'm willing to look at it and even give it credence based on my own logic. To me, another population in a distant other sun-circle answers all the ancient alient possibilities--other advanced civilization flies over and pwns a simple tribe-based "earth" sun-circle. Much like Europeans bulldozing the simpler, less-tech cultures.

The subject is fascinating to me and I'm currently mapping out the 200+ research stations, both on the globe model and also the ice-ring model. Interesting that on the google earth/wiki mappings the stations are all piled on each other. My guess is that they will form a ring like a pie when plotted on the FE map.

For me, FE explains the NASA hoax completely. The how, the why, the need for tech and "satellites". I'm convinced, based on archive.org Navy publishings that satellites are dropped via aircraft and they transmit RF data back. Hence the need for large comm distances. It also explains Mars rover. Maybe they drop the Mars rover on a distant solar-cell via a shuttle or rocket and get the data back. Obviously everything we're shown is complete CGI and studio fakery and is the belief structure that is taught so as to firewall any real inquiry.

Thank you for this discussion and to you Simon for your patience in allowing it to be picked apart. I'm ok going back to ball-earth in a second if need be. I just find this exercise very stimulating because it's simpler and more plausible that we as sheep aren't fully aware of the limits of the big con going on.
In an airplane you can follow the sun, or run away from it, faster than on land. This can be done anywhere on earth. The people the opposite side of the world see different stars. Or, another part of the world which is also in darkness at the same time as where you are, can see stars appear on the horizon as you lose sight of them on the horizon, following the rotation of the earth.

The above can only happen on a globe. I'm sure that none of the youtube FE hosts believe in FE. Sometimes this is obvious. The only thing I don't really understand if it is DBA, which seems a likely candidate, is why some of their anti-NASA stuff is so good, and sometimes original.

But whoever they are they're some government agency/agencies and they're paid. I think we all agree on that. An interesting development but once you've seen a few it gets rather dull, which incidentally would coincide with any - discredit/bore or irritate people off - type of idea.
Last edited by Peter on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.