SPAGHETTI space balls

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

SPAGHETTI space balls

Unread post by simonshack »

SPAGHETTI SPACE BALLS (and Tango dancers)

Ladies and gents,

If you didn't know already (and you're fully excused if you've never heard of it) - please know that the Italian equivalent to NASA is called :

"ASI" (Agenzia Spaziale Italiana").

Ok, so now imagine the Chief of NASA ("America's proudest claim to scientific excellence") being apprehended and locked down in house arrest - indicted with multiple charges of corruption / nepotism / accounting fraud / public funds embezzling. Just imagine that, ok ? Do you think that this could possibly ever happen in America? The NASA Chief being put under house arrest?

Well - that is EXACTLY what has happened with the Italian President of ASI (the Italian NASA), Enrico Saggese :

Enrico Saggese, ASI President - "Italy's
NASA Chief" currently under house arrest

"Tangenti, viaggi e ballerini di tango: odissea all'Agenzia Spaziale": http://www.pagina99.it/news/politica/36 ... ni-di.html

To make a long story short, Mr Saggese (president of ASI since 2009) has been arrested and indicted of the above-listed charges - and more. The long list of malfeasance imputed to Mr Saggese reads like a public prosecutor's depository of a classic Italian mafia trial - only that it also includes dilapidating millions of taxpayers' monies - since ASI is a government-funded agency. Under Saggese's rule, ASI spent - for instance - a whopping 89 million euros only to build their new office buildings in Rome (as opposed to its original budget / projected cost of 12 million euro).
Nel lungo cahier de doléance della gestione Saggese resta il capitolo sulla nuova sede romana dell'Agenzia a Tor Vergata inaugurata il 25 luglio 2012. E' costata 89 milioni di euro contro i 24 miliardi di lire (12 milioni di euro) preventivati nel 1999.
http://www.pagina99.it/news/societa/369 ... fari-.html
Well, those buildings are now - according to the prosecutors - mostly empty / vacant and only populated by a handful of young, inexperienced science students (who have replaced / evicted / pensioned the former, veteran ASI staff) and a bunch of close friends / family members of Mr Saggese. Oh, and mind you: Mr Saggese, a former manager of 'Finmeccanica', has himself absolutely no aerospace credentials: he got his plum ASI job thanks to his ol' school-buddy Gasparri (a clownish Berlusconi ass-licker). In other words, the Italian NASA was - until recently, and since 2009 - headed by a man with zero experience in aeronautic matters. Let's now take a look at some of Saggese's friends, which were contracted to work for ASI (at golden wages):

- Mrs Daniela Di Battista (girlfriend of Saggese contracted to "provide psychological assistance to the ASI staff")

- Mrs Francesca Sette ('Seven') - contracted to lead the ASI communications office (Saggese's former secretary at Finmeccanica)

- Mr Mario Sette (contracted as ASI spokesman) brother of Francesca. Previous work experience: Tango dancer . (I kid you not)

Just for fun, let's look at one of the many minor charges brought against Mr Saggese:

Reportedly, Saggese once organized a trip to Florida (USA) for 33 members of his staff - to assist at the launch of an Italian-funded satellite. Apparently, the rocket launch failed - but 1,1 million euros of the taxpayers' monies were spent for that US trip only (in luxury hotels and travel arrangements organized by a little travel agency run by Mr Saggese's close family friends). There are plenty of other sordid money-making shams around the Saggese character - but I'll stop here, hoping that you get the drift of it all.

MY POINT BEING: The sheer crassness of these 'small-town scandals' which the Italian justice system has, nonetheless, thankfully exposed - (yet Italian TV NEWS will NOT talk about them!) strongly suggests that ASI (the Italian Space Agency) is nothing but a pathetic, taxpayer-money-guzzling scheme enabled by the massive and ongoing NASA hoax. There are no orbiting rockets / satellites / space stations.

I believe that the entire space industry is a fraud - and this little scam involving ASI (the "italian NASA") - certainly goes to support this thesis.

"La malapolitica dello spazio: il governo contro l’Agenzia spaziale"
http://scienze.fanpage.it/la-malapoliti ... -spaziale/

additional sources (for italian-speaking readers):

http://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2014/0 ... -79578911/

http://www.pagina99.it/news/politica/36 ... ni-di.html

simonshack
Administrator

Re: SPAGHETTI SPACE BALLS

Just BUMPING this thread - as I realize not many readers will have had the patience to read about the woes of the Italian Space Agency.

So let me just try and summarize this whole affair in ONE SINGLE SENTENCE:

The boss of the Italian Space Agency (ASI) - the Italian equivalent to the American NASA, is now under house arrest, because it was discovered that during his tenure as the ASI boss, between 2009 (as the ISS "Space Station hoax" was launched) and 2013, he had kept embezzling millions of taxpayers' monies while running a phantom organization manned by a bare handful of employees / freshmen science-graduates - and recruited totally unqualified friends and family members to share the 'loot'.

You may not think Italy is such an important country participating in the Global Space Hoax - but it is a pretty good 'case in point'. <_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I really appreciated your 'expose' Simon. It remains to be seen whether Italian media — for all its corruption — has occasionally been forced to tell the truth about how corrupt another aspect of the government is — and regardless of whether it's real or not, to what end. Perhaps, once in a blue moon, there is no purpose for an event or article other than to 'release boiling steam' of the public's general fury (or is it malaise?) with the political system. As such, they expose it because it must be exposed, because a liar has been caught so blatantly that they don't mind handing him his ass in the paper.

Something tells me the usual punishment is a slap on the wrist and the shuffling of chairs, and not enough comes as a result.
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

simonshack wrote: You may not think Italy is such an important country participating in the Global Space Hoax - but it is a pretty good 'case in point'. <_<
Indeed, however won't most Italians just see this as just yet another corruption scandal and will not connect the dots to NASA fakery? The effect may to be reinforce NASA fakery, "How dare that corrupt rogue use NASA Science to try get away with this corruption"
This was a giveaway "Reportedly, Saggese once organized a trip to Florida (USA) for 33 members of his staff.
simonshack
Administrator

LUIGI BROGLIO - "father of Italian Space Program"

Luigi BROGLIO - (11/11 1911 - 1/14 2001)

Did you know? As the (wondrous space-conquest) tale goes, Italy is actually hailed as the third nation in the world to launch its own satellite - after the USSR and the US. Former Air-Force Lieutenant LUIGI BROGLIO - aka the "Italian Von Braun" - is credited with this feat which, he claimed, was accomplished on a shoe-string budget and a little help from NASA. So from where, you may ask, did Italy launch its satellites from? Well, as Broglio explains in the below interview, they bought two old offshore oil rigs - and towed them to Kenya to be used as rocket launch platforms...

BROGLIO SPACE CENTRE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broglio_Space_Centre

Extract of a 1992 interview with Luigi Broglio (translation by yours truly) :
Broglio: "We were already (in the early 60's) doing rocket experiments from a base in Sardinia. We studied the composition of the higher atmosphere. I had a good relationship with NASA, the American Space Agency. I obtained to have a group of our technicians sent (to NASA) to be trained in satellite launching. Meanwhile, we bought two old oil rigs, placed them off the coast of Kenya and transformed them into launch platforms - and baptized them "San Marco" and "Santa Rita". Our first satellite was also called "San Marco".

Interviewer: "When did the first launch take place?

Broglio: "in 1964, from an American shooting range in Maryland. That was the general rehearsal for our technicians. The second Italian satellite was launched in April 1967 from our base in Kenya."

Interviewer: "How did it go?"

Broglio: "Initally, all went fine. But in the last ten minutes prior to launch, many of our instruments malfunctioned: to save money, we had often purchased used [second-hand] equipment. I remember that, at one stage, even the clock we used for the countdown stopped. I finished the countdown using my own wristwatch."

Interviewer: "And the satellite?"

Broglio: "The launch went perfectly. And so did all the other launches, all the way to the very last one - in March 1988."

http://www.ivreastrofili.it/nuovosito/R ... roglio.htm
Apparently, a total of 27 satellites were flawlessly launched from those oil rigs off the coast of Kenya - between 1967 and 1988 (employing as many as seven different types of rockets: Scout / Apache /Nik / Tomahawk/ Arcas/ Black Brant / Astrobee). What a gripping success story, eh? Long live Italian efficiency - and infallible technical prowess! Should I perhaps mention that "broglio", in Italian, literally means "fraud"? It is a word that is most frequently associated with 'election fraud' ("broglio elettorale") and - in fact - the verb "imbrogliare" (from which the word stems from) means: 'to deceive'. But of course - this may all be entirely coincidental... <_<

VON BRAUN & BROGLIO
http://scienz1.blogspot.it/2011/03/50-a ... fra-i.html

Luigi Broglio Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Broglio

Luigi Broglio TV interview (Feb 6, 1962) : http://www.sardegnadigitallibrary.it/in ... 6&id=93522

(Thanks go once again to smj over at http://www.fakeologist.com for this Luigi Broglio find - which still has me greatly puzzled: Why oh why have I never heard of this "Louis-the-Fraud" guy before, although I live in Italy? As it is, Broglio's Italian wiki page says: "Luigi Broglio non ha mai raggiunto la grande popolarità, ma è stato il più grande contributore dell'astronautica in Italia. " >>> "Luigi Broglio has never reached great popularity, but he has been the greatest contributor to Italian astronautics." Go figure ...)