ESA - European Space Agency

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
omaxsteve
Banned

ESA - European Space Agency

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I just discovered that there is a European agency that is a NASA equivalent. There is a channel available on XBMC that claims to have over 1,500 ESA videos available for viewing/streaming. Personally, I have never heard of a single mission, success or failure, by the ESA. The channel description reads as follows: " The European Space Agency is Europe's gateway to space. It's mission is to shape the development of Europe's space capability and ensure the investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizen's of Europe and the world."

This plug-in allows to watch directly the ESA videos from your XBMC. More than 1500 videos are available.

Sounds like a hush fund/ slush fund management agency to me.

Not quite sure yet how to download and upload one of the ESA videos here for analysis. My guess is that it would be discredited in short order. It may be interesting to see just how closely their bull crap videos resemble NASA's bull crap.

Regards,

Steve O.
lux

Re: ESA - European Space Agency

Unread post by lux »

Here is their YouTube channel which they say has over 1,000 videos.

Here is a list of their "missions."

And, here is one of their cartoons (from YouTube):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kn3wOWZg78
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

lux wrote:Here is their YouTube channel which they say has over 1,000 videos.
The channel features mostly chitchat, lofty promises of man´s glorious sci-future and countless animations. Even this "timelapse" piece looks like animation with real-life clanks and jangle added:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GidVVgTEfJg
lux

Unread post by lux »

That appears to be all that is on their website as well -- animations and talking heads. The majority of their "missions" appear to be satellites. Since nobody seems to be able to show us a real satellite in space, what else can they do but make speeches and show cartoons?