Miscellaneous NASA comedies

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.

Re: Miscellaneous NASA comedies

Postby SacredCowSlayer on February 10th, 2017, 5:18 am

Well gentlemen, I must sincerely thank you for this much needed comic relief. I couldn't help but wonder if this was just some gag going around when I first saw this. I'm tempted to see if I can find a person who believes this. But I probably won't.

Anyhow, it's Absolutely priceless! :lol:

Simon,

Wowsers! At 9 miles high, it would have to continue upwards how many miles exactly to enter the vacuum? :wacko:

Yes their psychotic numbers are Everywhere!! It's basically a signature I guess.
I also can't help but notice them.

And Hoi,

Yes I saw the swan (with nuts, it would appear). I didn't catch the Swan Song, but that's a funny observation.

-------------------------------

Hopefully I'll survive this busy season and be around more often- soon. I've missed this place. Hope you are all doing well. :)
SacredCowSlayer

Postby anonjedi2 on February 12th, 2017, 3:19 am

Gentlemen,

Allow me to correct you if I may. As the story goes, the soccer ball never made it to space, but rather was recovered along with 2 of the astronaut's other belongings, a football and American flag right here on Earth. You see, they managed to find all 3 items, fully intact, floating in the ocean amongst the wreckage of the Challenger.

That's right, a football, a soccer ball and an American flag. None of the 3 items were damaged from the explosion and by sheer chance all landed right in the same area to be recovered in the ocean. My guess is that they were made out of the same materials as the 9/11 hijackers' passports. :P

The soccer ball then returned to the astronaut's daughter's high school where it was signed by some school kids, to return to space and be put into orbit, 30 years. later. :rolleyes:
anonjedi2

Postby Skinnylegsandall on February 23rd, 2017, 2:17 am

Here is the new Nasa comedy
from u-tube Nice Heading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEI3FfazK2Q
Skinnylegsandall

Previous

Return to Apollo, and more space hoaxes