Elon Musk, SpaceX and PayPal

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
sharpstuff

Re: Elon Musk, SpaceX and PayPal

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Elon Reeve Musk

MUSK

‘a substance secreted in a glandular sac under the skin of the abdomen of the male musk deer, having a strong odor, and used in perfumery.’

reeve1 (riv)

n.
1. an administrative officer of a town or district.
2. (in Canada) the presiding officer of a village or town council.
3. a steward or overseer of a medieval manor.
4. (in Anglo-Saxon times) a person of high rank representing the crown.

reeve2 (riv)

v.t. rove reeved, reev•ing.
1. to pass (a rope or the like) through a hole, ring, or the like.
2. to fasten by placing through or around something.

Therefore: Elon(gated?) [strong smell] [ through a hole]?
animus

Unread post by animus »

I just watched the Falcon-9 lift off from two days ago. The mission was to deliver a massive satellite that could provide broadband internet to remote areas of the Asia-Pacific into geosynchronous orbit. I found it interesting how fast a sun can set nowadays :lol: (watch from 09:45)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muDPSyO7-A0
yt-title: SES-9 Full Webcast

The lift off was in Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. Don't the trees in Florida lose their leaves in fall? (honest question) Go to 9:49 in the video to see what I mean. It sure looks like summer... But maybe somebody can confirm that trees are green 365 days a year in that region.

Also compare with the video that Knapsack posted on April 25th, 2015.
Knapsack wrote:The below video was posted to the SpaceX YouTube channel on April 14, 2015. It purports to show the 6th launch of one of its Commercial Resupply Services spacecraft which is said to deliver supplies to the orbiting ISS.

If you advance the video to 10:50, you will see a close-up of the top of the rocket with greenery and water in the background. If you look closely behind and to the left of the rocket, you will see a bird magically appear out of nowhere and take a highly improbable flight path through the video frame. It appears to glitch twice and mysteriously has a new trajectory after each glitch. This takes place from 10:51 to 10:58.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVpa25iqH0
Green trees at 11:43 and also go to 15:58 to see how the sky is turning dark for a moment. Also, I wonder what type of camera they use to follow the rocket from 16:17 (blue/gray sky, although 2s ago it was completely blue) to 19:59 (black sky). If I were to make a video of the sky I wouldn't know how to get past the blue sky in order to get a shot of the black sky, i.e. space.
tak47

Unread post by tak47 »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=846_1460472700
ADMIN NOTICE: this liveleak video link now says: "This item has been deleted because of a possible violation of our terms of service!"

src: https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments ... s_reality/

https://i.imgur.com/aebGDz8.webm
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Surely some-one else must have picked this up?

Entitled: SpaceX Falcon 9 - Successful Drone Ship Landing - 8th April 2016

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPGUQySBikQ

Just how is any of this possible? A rocket with some sort of 'reverse thrust' landing on a barge floating in the Atlantic ocean that is rocking about?

I could not make any sense of the speed and altitude readings either!

I did manage to do a reverse video but that made no sense either.

Talk about laugh-of-the-day...
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

That is quite amusing, sharpstuff. Per the SpaceX Falcon 9 website, (http://www.spacex.com/falcon9), earlier trials did not go so smoothly. The general public is now thoroughly impressed with such progress:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMSzC1crr0

This next video is a straight shot of Falcon 9 going up to its maximum height and then heading back down to the landing pad. It looks like somebody is holding a string bobbing the missile as it heads down. I paid particular attention to the smoke on the ground as it headed back to the landing pad and just as you are about to see the smoke disappear the camera zooms in, to show you Falcon back on the launch pad. Beyond cartoonish!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwwS4YOTbbw
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

Things that defy gravity (haha) in this case:

a) Who is filming this? Up close camera, distant camera (with cows on the property!), OVERHEAD cam...wtf?
b) Cows?
c) Now typical bird flyby
d) Open air fins & the "aerodynamics" of the cgi rocket. (I half expected it to ass over teakettle like all the early nasa vids)
e) Not sure what all the circles are on the ground. Guessing they are supposed to be crop circles formed by center point irrigation... but they are tiny in perspective to the terrain.

The general public has no clue what they are up against in the belief/vid-tech era.

I always ask, "Who is filming this?" It gives one the ability to be the camera and decide does it make sense that this would be filmed from this perspective, from this proximity, from this angle, from this height, etc. You start to see that there is no way it could be, as shown. Most people never consider just how something might be filmed. But it is the most revealing in terms of whether it's real or CGI.

There really is no reason to trust ANY video in this era. This one is a laugher tho...
The overhead perspective is the kicker. Are they on a platform? A helicopter? Aircraft? Satellite? (again haha), another Elon Musk rocket that is hovering at x,000 feet?

No need to even debunk further. The people of this planet that beLIEve, are doomed to the tittalating script being offered by media tech.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

The obvious answer is that the camera is mounted on a drone.

Not that it makes it any more real in my eyes... ;) but in the eyes of the general (gullible) public the answer would simply be "it's filmed from a drone."
elmoastro

So...does that drone hover in a stable, non-moving hover position? Doesn't make sense. Is it a drone we're seeing on the 9/11 heli vids? Nope. So why here?

Why does CGI need a drone? It's obviously CGI, no?

Drone explanation seems more like a reason to believe than a logical filming perspective. Just my opinion. Why explain it from a drone standpoint than go right to CGI?

There is no reason to believe any video in this day and age given the CGI tech.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

elmoastro wrote:There is no reason to believe any video in this day and age given the CGI tech.
Well, you have ammunition for that belief, that's true. I would say there is no reason to believe a video is undoctored these days, and different video artifacts reveal different types of video changes. Some are indications of pure CGI, some of augmented reality, some of frame painting/rotoscoping, morphing, etc. and combinations thereof.

We should really be paying attention to the differences and I appreciate the membership of this forum perpetually trying and making guesses and understanding what the majority of duped will be thinking. We are making a difference and changing the dialogue, and continuing to try to do so. And that means we have hope. Thanks y'all.
elmoastro

hoi.polloi wrote:
elmoastro wrote:There is no reason to believe any video in this day and age given the CGI tech.
Well, you have ammunition for that belief, that's true. I would say there is no reason to believe a video is undoctored these days, and different video artifacts reveal different types of video changes. Some are indications of pure CGI, some of augmented reality, some of frame painting/rotoscoping, morphing, etc. and combinations thereof.

We should really be paying attention to the differences and I appreciate the membership of this forum perpetually trying and making guesses and understanding what the majority of duped will be thinking. We are making a difference and changing the dialogue, and continuing to try to do so. And that means we have hope. Thanks y'all.
Add to that "soundtracks" and you have the perfect storm of human hijack. Consider that a simple chord structure can elicit tears & emotion, or tension, or empathy and it's like a siren's song or venus flytrap of the human logic capacity.

When "news" or "information" has a soundtrack, right there you have to question the intent. (a little off topic, i know, but it applies).

Undoctored is probably a better word. That's the thing, why doctor a fact? The nature of media is to elicit a desired outcome or response to the media being portrayed.

At any rate, those rocket vids defy all sense of reason. Look at what "they" can't do. And then ask, "How can they do this?!?" I'm glad people are waking up and seeing these things. And the new crop humans (30 yrs & under) aren't buying the bullshit of their parents. I had to cut through a huge belief structure and it took nearly 50 years. The youngins are getting it in 15-25 years. That's how evolution works: Intuitive distrust of the previous generation. And that is the hope of the future--the auto-distrust of the previous or current authority. The kids I talk to are way more advanced than their elders in terms of understanding the hijack. That's nature's hope imo.
Peace.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous Space X rocket landing video to date. Do you think they had a small budget for this one? Getting lazy behind the wheel, perhaps? :angry:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrLJ3jCgn84
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I agree, this is beyond ridiculous. Probably having kids doing this for extra credit in school.

At the 23 sec mark they show a picture of earth with circled boxes with Stage 1 & Stage 2 written on them. Behind the Stage 1 box there is another one sticking out that says "se I Still Love You" - The first part is blocked and only shows the se. At the 43 second mark when the guy says The Falcon has landed - a big laugh is heard in the background. My sentiments exactly! B)
elmoastro

SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with precious science load
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/05/ ... -load.html
AP)

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — A SpaceX capsule returned to Earth on Wednesday with precious science samples from NASA's one-year space station resident.

Less than six hours after leaving the International Space Station, the Dragon cargo carrier plopped into the Pacific, a few hundred miles off the Southern California coast. SpaceX reported a good splashdown, with three red-and-white striped parachutes slowing the final descent.

The Dragon had been at the station for a month, dropping off supplies as well as an experimental, inflatable room that will pop open in two weeks. It was set free by the station's big robot arm.

British astronaut Timothy Peake bid farewell to Dragon on behalf of the station's entire six-man crew.

"Dragon spacecraft has served us well, and it's good to see it departing full of science," Peake radioed from 250 miles up. "We wish it a safe recovery back to Planet Earth."

Nearly 4,000 pounds of items fill the Dragon, including blood and urine samples from astronaut Scott Kelly's one-year mission. Kelly returned to Earth in March and has since retired from NASA. Researchers will use the medical specimens to study how the body withstands long journeys in space, in preparation for an eventual mission to Mars in the 2030s.

Also on board: a spacesuit that leaked water (!!)into an astronaut's helmet in January, forcing an early end to a spacewalk. Engineers want to examine the suit to see what might have gone wrong. Well, first I'd start by trying to get my head around how there's any water to leak in during a fookin space walk...

It is SpaceX’s first return trip for NASA in a year. A launch accident last summer grounded the California-based company for months.

SpaceX’s Dragon is the only station supply ship that returns to Earth. The other capsules — Orbital ATK's Cygnus and Russia's Progress — are filled with trash and burn up on re-entry.

It's the company's eighth return flight from the station since 2012.

The Falcon rocket that launched this Dragon back on April 8 is now in a hangar at Cape Canaveral, Florida — awaiting another flight.

Rather than getting dumped in the ocean as is customary for launch companies, the Falcon's first-stage booster flipped around after performing its job and flew to a vertical landing on a barge floating in the Atlantic. It was the first successful rocket touchdown at sea. A second booster touched down safely at sea last Friday following a satellite delivery.

SpaceX chief Elon Musk wants to recover and reuse his rockets to drive down costs.
All these "science" experiments, billion after billion dollars, and the first one we get with any detail is a fake astro-not's blood, urine & stool samples...fuk-in-eh?... oh yeah, and 4000 lbs of some other stuff...jeezus.
animus

Unread post by animus »

No comments needed:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jEz03Z8azc
yt-title: First-stage landing | Onboard camera

The last couple of months the videos of SpaceX have become more and more ridiculous. I can understand that they want to keep up the flat earth psyop and give it some ammunition but why would they put out videos that bad? It's almost as if there's some subtle whistleblowing coming from the animation crew.
They must know that every single video can be held against them in the end. With imagery like this they make it so much easier for us. So my question is: Why are they doing it?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Actually, your comment would be appreciated. What do you take issue with besides "it's bad"?

Why are the videos more and more resembling video games like time lapsed Kerbal, though? I don't know. Perhaps because most people into the NASA religion are either too old to distinguish reality from animation or they play video games so much that they've lost the ability (or desire) to distinguish and they are eager to sink permanently into the Vive/Oculus Rift (VR devices) world without touching base with nature and reality once in a while.

You have to admit that this is higher quality than what NASA produced for years. The sharpness is convincing. I don't see much wrong with it, especially if they aren't alleging it made it to outer space beyond the Karman line.

We've got to really help people suss out reality from fiction.