RedBull SpaceDive

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
rick55

Re: LIVE NOW - man leaps from edge of space

Unread post by rick55 »

Libero wrote: No.. sorry, perhaps my bad for not explaining properly. In the :33 in picture you should see a yellow flatbed big rig behind the white big rig that the crane is driving towards (toward the left in the photo), that also for some reason has a floating bubble next to and above its aft. I cannot see this truck in any of the distant side views of this production, including the better quality photo that another member produced. I do see, however in that particular photo a color splotch that appears to be backwards from the ":33 in" photo that in no way resembles a truck (behind the white big rig). As I look at the driver's section of the crane and the drivers section of the white truck, I would personally expect to see a drivers section at least somewhat proportional to any of them but in yellow, somewhere behind the white big rig. I personally don't see it.
I see it now. The White Big Rig almost looks like a Tanker, not a Flatbed. The Color Splotch behind the White Big Rig (Tanker?) does not appear to be a truck, I agree. Your "distant side view" begins at :43 in the Telegraph video here...which now forces you to sit through an ad.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... ecord.html

The Yellow Flatbed Rig that should have been ahead of the Yellow Crane Rig has indeed disappeared @:43.

I did the following frame by frame analysis this morning... which might be useful in figuring out what's going on here-- and which takes your observation into account.

@:33 in the Telegraph video the Yellow Flatbed Rig in front of the Yellow Crane Rig becomes visible. The crane truck is moving forward fast enough that it now appears it's going to run into the back of the Yellow Flatbed Rig in front of it, with 4 guys standing around and a blue tarp on the ground beside it.

@:33+ Yellow Flatbed in front is clearly stopped with several guys milling about unconcerned. The cab of the Yellow Flatbed has a big white wind spoiler on it that is clearly higher than the yellow cab. There is clearly a blue tarp on the ground.

@:37 narrator says "crane underway now to get that line straight", referring to the crane truck accelerating to stay under the balloon. Thus the Yellow Flatbed that we saw 4 seconds ago with the men standing around cannot be in the way any longer.

@:43 View changes to a panoramic scene where the Yellow Crane Truck is now significantly back from the Yellow Flatbed where 4 guys were standing around. That Yellow Flatbed now appears to be white, however. It also appears to be moving as fast as the Yellow Crane Truck. A few seconds ago, the Flatbed was Yellow with 4 guys standing around it with a blue tarp on the ground.

@:48 Camera switch to behind 4 cheering men with raised fists in the air, and a 5th camera man taking their picture. The Yellow Crane Truck has just released the Capsule/Balloon and appears to be stopping from a slow crawl. Just 11 seconds ago, it was accelerating to stay under the balloon.

CONCLUSION - @:33, the Yellow Flatbed is clearly stopped with several guys milling about. Just 4 seconds later, the Yellow Crane Truck is accelerating to stay under the balloon. Just 6 seconds later, the Yellow Flatbed is white and moving forward as quickly as the Yellow Crane Truck. In 5 more seconds, the Yellow Crane Truck comes to a stop.

In 15 seconds, the Yellow Flatbed went from a dead stop with 4 guys milling about, as the Yellow Crane Truck accelerated from behind them. They packed up quickly, accelerated to stay ahead of the Crane Truck, moved significantly ahead, turned White, reappeared in front of a camera man to cheer with raised clenched fists in the air BEHIND the crane truck. The Crane Rig then stopped as the release occurred.

It's as if the Telegraph video has been too heavily edited to seem coherent. There might be missing frames-- missing time. It doesn't seem possible that the sequence that occurred in 15 seconds could possibly have occurred in reality, in 15 seconds. The narration seems to support 15 seconds, though. One would think that there would be an unedited video from each camera available for scientific purposes.

The worst part of this mess, as someone here called it, is the Yellow Flatbed stopped with 4 guys standing around while the Crane Truck is said to be accelerating. The crucial freeze frames are :33 and :37. It's impossible that the Crane Truck could be accelerating to keep the balloon under it just 4 seconds after seeing the Flatbed stopped a short distance ahead. There must have been a sequence of video removed from this for purposes of delivery to the newspaper. Or maybe the Telegraph has the entire sequence. The Telegraph is a News agency so I would imagine I could email them and ask them about this. Being a news agency, I would think they would not have a problem with telling us if entire sections of this were edited out.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I cannot understand why the crane truck has to move at all. And how the balloon suddenly can lift anything off the ground as seen on the Telegraph video.

Repeat:

The balloon is first resting on ground - half filled with gas - not lifting anything.

The balloon on the ground is then suddenly rising slowly by itself for completely unclear reasons (extra helium pumped into it from somewhere?) and, when it is vertically above the crane arm (the crane car has shifted position) with capsule, it lifts off the 1000 kg capsule, because the balloon has, suddenly, enough, extra lifting force/buoyancy. But seconds before the balloon had just lifting force to lift itself. :o :blink: :wacko:

Where does the extra 10 000 Newton lifting force come from?

Not being a balloon take off expert, my limited experience is that balloons vertically above ground are normally held down by force, when filled with gas and then released by dumping weight or releasing cables.

To me the Red Bull balloon take off looks, in reverse, exactly like WTC1/2 suddenly collapsing progressively from weak top down through strong bottom by gravity 'live on TV' on 911, i.e. 100% CGI.

This Red Bull test is just to confirm, again, that people believe anything shown 'live on TV'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :rolleyes:
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Here's a few more for you. It appears that the crane veered slightly left as you can still see the yellow flatbed at both the :47 mark (complete with mystery bubble, I might add) as well as the :49 mark.

:47 see extreme right under right-most person's armpit:

:49 see next to right-most person's left shoulder

I'm not seeing the white air-dam that you are mentioning. In all photos, to me at least, it appears to be a separate white boxy vehicle in front of the yellow flatbed.

At minimum, each of the distant side views is not showing either a large yellow flatbed big-rig or a blue tarp in the road in front of the moving crane... hopefully this we can both agree upon.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

All those cheering clowns in the fore ground of a >1 000 kg capsule suddenly, magically, lifting off into vaccuum at 39 000 m altitude do not impress me at all. Where is the green screen?
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I was "surprised" that Felix could move around and even stand on the edge of the capsule yet this displacement of weight did not cause any "sway" . It would be great of one of our resident experts could analyze the video especially the "seamless" transition shots from human jumping, ( how quickly his size decreased _ doesn't it take a few seconds before the speed increases?, it seemed to me that he jumped the equivalent of 100 stories in abut 3 seconds) to incandescent dot against a grey background.... to high definition parachute, etc....could all that be done in real time without any obvious evidence of "special effects , or video fakery?)

Another thing I did NOT see was any shadow on the ground of the parachute until the absolute last second of descent. Not to mention where the people came from to greet him and how they got there so quickly. Could they have calculated the precise landing spot on a jump of 23 miles? How many roads are there in the desert and how did he manage to land so close to paved road?

Sorry about all the questions... I know instinctively that this jump was faked. I am also quite certain that there must be tons of irrefutable evidence of fakery in the available videos. I think it could be very interesting if someone could perform a forensic analysis and point out all the flaws in the red bull video (similar to September Clues). By doing so I believe that there would be a substantial number of people who never before heard of video fakery becoming exposed to the excellent research that Simon has done here. Once the general population become exposed to the fakery they will far more like;y to understand the truth about 9-11, the moon landings, ISS, etc.

This video has over 10 million views. Imagine the numbers of people that would watch a video entitled "red bull jump exposed as fraud".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtvDA0W34I

Another video to "decompose"
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBaV6qZiO6A

Holy Crap!!! Look at the lettering "ZENITH" Note difference. how many capsules were there? Unbelievable!

regards,

SteveO
Samiam-ish

Unread post by Samiam-ish »

lux wrote:
I gather that by "truthful narrative" you mean, "this film shows what happened in concept but it is not what actually happened because we don't have footage of the real thing."
Yes.
lux wrote:
I contend that if that were the case it is the film makers responsibility to simply label that part of the footage honestly for what it is. It's extremely easy to do and the fact that it wasn't labeled truthfully taints such a film with the color of dishonesty. If there is nothing to hide then there is no reason not to be honest and if the film maker values his/her credibility he/she ought to do so.

[...]

It is a provably false record of an alleged event. When someone offers a provably false record of an alleged event it IS evidence that the event is being misrepresented. When this occurs in a courtroom it is called purgery, a criminal offense and one which obviously raises suspicion as to the event being reported.
Again, I don’t disagree.

My contribution was made in the interest of good methodology: to momentarily play the devil’s advocate in order to raise a plausibly more benign explanation for the ‘cheat’ : illustration, not deceit. Maybe the 1960’s cameras could not be mounted on the balloon? Maybe it didn’t work or they couldn’t retrive the footage?

I’m trying to tease out the topic, not derail the discussion. It’s a small point and I’m happy to keep it small. After all, it is one more suspicious item in a long list of circumstantial and sometimes conclusive evidence of fakery in the “Space Programme”.

lux wrote: By the way, why are you here?
Beacause I enjoy learning about the art, science and culture of media fakery.
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtvDA0W34I

Watch closely from 19 seconds to 25 seconds. The crane is moving forward releasing the balloon and pod and the crane lets go and the ballon and pod move farther forward. Pay attention to where the ground crew is before the camera switches to the ground crew's cheers. Once switched, the pod is raising up right above their heads and the crane in the background is sitting there doing nothing. So how did this "amazing feat" start off? With the crane or without?

-Fast67
lux

Unread post by lux »

Samiam-ish wrote:
My contribution was made in the interest of good methodology: to momentarily play the devil’s advocate in order to raise a plausibly more benign explanation for the ‘cheat’ : illustration, not deceit. Maybe the 1960’s cameras could not be mounted on the balloon? Maybe it didn’t work or they couldn’t retrive the footage?

I’m trying to tease out the topic, not derail the discussion. It’s a small point and I’m happy to keep it small. After all, it is one more suspicious item in a long list of circumstantial and sometimes conclusive evidence of fakery in the “Space Programme”.
There are always abundant "maybe they only ..." excuses for ANY of the suspicious points raised on his forum on ANY topic. This is the stuff that the hypnotized mind churns out in order to explain away the incongruities it sees. It is the path that the brainwashed follow into ignorance.

We do not need "devil's advocates" here -- the world is literally full of them. If you want to write about your "plausibly more benign explanations" of provable fakery then please do so somewhere else -- there are plenty of forums that specialize in such.
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

I've two questions :

First :
Why it seems to me that the pod is in front of the crane ? He's clearly not behind no ?

Second :
Where are the guys ? I can't see them on the path
Samiam-ish

Unread post by Samiam-ish »

lux wrote:
We do not need "devil's advocates" here -- the world is literally full of them. If you want to write about your "plausibly more benign explanations" of provable fakery then please do so somewhere else -- there are plenty of forums that specialize in such.
So unless I agree with you on everything I'm to keep my mouth shut?

Fine. Consider me back in my box.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

It looks like I may have erred on my photographic interpretation of the yellow flatbed big rig truck. Here is a snapshot taken from the official Red Bull footage. It shows them pumping the balloon while being held by a simple yellow flatbed, and the frame of the truck in front holding the white helium containers is actually yellow. The angle that the picture is taken at makes it look like a single yellow vehicle. Apologies for the blunder.

So at this point we have mystery bubbles from the closer photos and a missing blue tarp from the distant photos from the ones that I grabbed and observed.

Last edited by Libero on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Libero wrote:It looks like I may have erred on my photographic evidence of the yellow flatbed big rig truck. Here is a snapshot taken from the official Red Bull footage. It shows them pumping the balloon while being held by a simple yellow flatbed, and the frame of the truck in front holding the white helium containers is actually yellow. The angle that the picture is taken at makes it look like a single yellow vehicle. Apologies for the blunder.

So at this point we have mystery bubbles from the closer photos and a missing blue tarp from the distant photos...

The guy seems overweight, fat and wearing ear muffs handling the whatever ... filling the balloon? With what? How? But he must be OK. ID card on the back! :P
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

Heiwa wrote:
Libero wrote:It looks like I may have erred on my photographic evidence of the yellow flatbed big rig truck. Here is a snapshot taken from the official Red Bull footage. It shows them pumping the balloon while being held by a simple yellow flatbed, and the frame of the truck in front holding the white helium containers is actually yellow. The angle that the picture is taken at makes it look like a single yellow vehicle. Apologies for the blunder.

So at this point we have mystery bubbles from the closer photos and a missing blue tarp from the distant photos...

The guy seems overweight, fat and wearing ear muffs handling the whatever ... filling the balloon? With what? How? But he must be OK. ID card on the back! :P
The filling pipe looks as though it fades into the balloon half way up-- reminiscent of the ghost plane going into the WTC on 9/11. I would think the fill up pipe would connect at a flange on the bottom of the balloon rather than fade ghostlike into the mid section. As well, the pipe seems to be continuing on the other side!? This is an astoundingly odd picture. I'm beginning to think as someone said earlier that all the video and pictures of this event are fake.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

omaxsteve wrote: how quickly his size decreased _ doesn't it take a few seconds before the speed increases?, it seemed to me that he jumped the equivalent of 100 stories in abut 3 seconds
This inspired me to do a closer video analysis of the jump. Under earth gravity, the distance after 1s is ~5m, after 2s it's ~20m. It's quite easy to calculate...first second 5m, second 15m, third 25m, fourth 35m and so on (and sorry fred for all the metric values...but it's what gets used in scientific calculations...for good reasons...you better get used to it...yes...us Europeans are lightyears ahead scientifically ;), except in terms of media fakery ;))

OK, to cut a long story short, I could not find any indication that he was falling too quickly, but I found, however, a few glitches in the video (surprise!). Some "experts" will certainly claim those are compression artifacts ;)

OK, first one...his right foot is cut off:

In this frame there is a strange "shadow" on his back, which appears to be cut off vertically, looks very unnatural to me. Compare with the next frame where it is completely gone.

What is supposed to cause this shadow anyway? The giant balloon? The cameras hanging sideways? BTW. shouldn't he be in the shadow completely under the balloon? Which time of the day was it?

rusty
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I hope this post doesn't cause any reader to soil himself - from laughing too hard.
Baumgartner suit absolutely full of urine

FELIX Baumgartner lost control of his bladder less than a second after he began his record breaking skydive from the edge of space.

The Austrian became the first person to break the sound barrier unaided while pissing himself with abject fear the entire time.

Sensors picked-up the first rush of urine when Baumgartner was 128,113 feet above the ground. Eight seconds later, as he entered the troposphere, he was in ‘free-flow’.

Dr Stephen Malley, a member of the medical back-up team, said: “He has been drinking a lot of Red Bull. Partly contractual and partly because he’s just one of those incredibly annoying people.

“And of course he couldn’t eat anything before the jump because as soon as he left the capsule it would have shot straight out the back end, thus destabilising his delta position.”

Malley added: “Felix’s training was focused on not soiling himself until the last possible moment.

“For most of us, just looking at a photo taken from the door of a capsule that is 24 miles above the Earth would make us urinate on ourselves immediately.

Felix’s skill is managing to hold it together for that split second. Otherwise there would have been too much liquid, his chute would not have been able to cope with the extra weight and he would have hit the ground like a 2000 mile-an-hour space-hopper full of piss.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/scie ... 2101444834