Neil Armstrong passed away.

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Libero

Re: Neil Armstrong passed away.

Unread post by Libero »

Dcopymope wrote:
Libero wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:I hope that Neil Armstrong is burning in hell for participating in a monstrous lie.
A strange reaction from a person taught to believe in forgiveness. Did this affect you? Your family? Think about those he did affect during his time.

Perhaps this will appease your feelings.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW72nT7cYQ

Once you realize he was a man.. a simple actor accepting a paid role it may make more sense.

I don't condone any lies of any sort, but some are much worse than others.
I don't believe it is my right and duty to "forgive" or show compassion for my enemies. Some things just cannot be forgotten, as I see it in my life experience, its why you can be punished ever so severely for committing certain crimes. Like the law, I'll leave the "forgiving" part to the God almighty, as his thought are not our thoughts, his ways are not our ways.
And are your enemies all that lie to you? Either you are young or have a lot of experience to live through...
Last edited by Libero on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Dcopymope,

Did you snooze, not to defend your beliefs? Are you waiting for the admins to defend you or to chastise me for my last question to you? This is a forum to expose the liars and simply that... to expose the fraud in media. Keep your opinions to yourself, including the videos you post which are the opinions of someone else that you claim to be your own. Provide the forum substance, not conjecture. If you are swayed in a certain way based on your own beliefs and not based on your human observation, question what you are thinking before you submit them to this forum in prose. You will make this forum a better place.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Much easier just to laugh at any fool claiming having been to the Moon. The Moon visiting fools of course blame this NASA circus for their illness. Their visits were shown on TV and documented by film by NASA, blah, blah.
If you ask them how they managed to decelerate the space ship to get into orbit around the Moon, the fools have no answer.

The space ship had no brake :lol: :lol: . But the Lunar landing Module had a brake - a little rocket engine that could be used first to land and then get off the surface and into Moon orbit. But again there was this problem - how to get out, i.e. accelerate out of Moon orbit? The space ship had no rocket to accelerate it away from the Moon towards Earth. :o :(

But one way or another the fools managed to get away from the Moon and started dropping down on Earth ... by gravity. The space ship was dropping faster and faster and the speed was apparently 34 times the speed of sound, when it entered the Earth atmosphere! Luckily the space ship had a HEAT SHIELD :lol: :D :P that prevented it from burning up like anything else falling from space on Earth and :o :o :o after a while the Moon fools in their module pulled a string and a parachute :D was activcated and the space ship Earth landing module splashed into the Pacific Ocean just outside Pasadena/LA/Hollywood, where the cameras were ready to film the returning Moon travellers now heroes for life.

What a crazy idea to clame you have visited Moon without brakes and engines and fuel to get there ... and back. :rolleyes: It seems the script writers had read too many SF comics.
Last edited by Heiwa on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

... and all in a space ship whose hull was the thickness of 2 sheets of kitchen foil according to NASA.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Libero wrote: And are your enemies all that lie to you?
In case you haven't noticed, yes they are, and I'm not talking about the clown down the street from me that will tell me some small lie either. I'm talking about astronomical lies that are put down in the history books as absolute fact. Anybody involved in pushing this lie is my enemy, bottom line. You talk about me providing this forum substance, I've been providing this forum 'substance' long before you even joined this forum, so watch your mouth little man.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Dcopymope wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, yes they are, and I'm not talking about the clown down the street from me that will tell me some small lie either. I'm talking about astronomical lies that are put down in the history books as absolute fact. Anybody involved in pushing this lie is my enemy, bottom line. You talk about me providing this forum substance, I've been providing this forum 'substance' long before you even joined this forum, so watch your mouth little man.
Yes. I am aware and have seen what you have written... some of it really good stuff. Perhaps that is the person you should be reaching to be again.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Libero wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
Yes. I am aware and have seen what you have written... some of it really good stuff. Perhaps that is the person you should be reaching to be again.
Times have changed, I'd rather not repeat myself ad infinitum on the same topics like so many others on this site, going nowhere fast. I find that its not very healthy for me, which is why I don't waste my time discussing 9/11 among the numerous other topics that are completely irrelevant in the end.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

http://www.space.com/17615-neil-armstro ... hotos.html
Neil Armstrong Burial at Sea: CeremonyCredit: NASA/Bill IngallsUS Navy Lieutenant Commander Paul Nagy, USS Philippine Sea, and Carol Armstrong, wife of Neil Armstrong, commit the cremains of Neil Armstrong to sea during a burial at sea service held onboard the USS Philippine Sea (CG 58), Friday, Sept. 14, 2012, in the Atlantic Ocean. Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon during the 1969 Apollo 11 mission, died Saturday, Aug. 25. He was 82.
Also see http://www.nasa.gov/topics/people/featu ... orial.html
'It was never about Neil'

"In Neil's mind, it was never about Neil," said Apollo 17 Commander Gene Cernan. "It was about you, your mothers and fathers, your grandparents, those of an earlier generation, who gave him the opportunity to walk on the moon. . . . He always gave credit to those who just didn't know it couldn't be done."

"He knew who he was and he understood the immensity of what he had done. Yet Neil was always willing to give of himself," said Cernan, who told of trips that he, Armstrong and Apollo 13 commander Jim Lovell made to visit troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

"Those young men and women, who had yet to be born when Neil walked on the moon, greeted him with enthusiasm," said Cernan. "They asked him, 'Why are you here?' Neil's honest and thoughtful reply was, 'Because you are here'."

So Gene said (and/or was reported as saying).....He always gave credit to those who just didn't know it couldn't be done."

What?

ImageCernan at the Memorial
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

icarusinbound wrote:Image

http://www.space.com/17615-neil-armstro ... hotos.html
Neil Armstrong Burial at Sea: CeremonyCredit: NASA/Bill IngallsUS Navy Lieutenant Commander Paul Nagy, USS Philippine Sea, and Carol Armstrong, wife of Neil Armstrong, commit the cremains of Neil Armstrong to sea during a burial at sea service held onboard the USS Philippine Sea (CG 58), Friday, Sept. 14, 2012, in the Atlantic Ocean. Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon during the 1969 Apollo 11 mission, died Saturday, Aug. 25. He was 82.
Also see http://www.nasa.gov/topics/people/featu ... orial.html
'It was never about Neil'

"In Neil's mind, it was never about Neil," said Apollo 17 Commander Gene Cernan. "It was about you, your mothers and fathers, your grandparents, those of an earlier generation, who gave him the opportunity to walk on the moon. . . . He always gave credit to those who just didn't know it couldn't be done."

"He knew who he was and he understood the immensity of what he had done. Yet Neil was always willing to give of himself," said Cernan, who told of trips that he, Armstrong and Apollo 13 commander Jim Lovell made to visit troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

"Those young men and women, who had yet to be born when Neil walked on the moon, greeted him with enthusiasm," said Cernan. "They asked him, 'Why are you here?' Neil's honest and thoughtful reply was, 'Because you are here'."

So Gene said (and/or was reported as saying).....He always gave credit to those who just didn't know it couldn't be done."

What?

ImageCernan at the Memorial

What nature of hand/thumb structure do you possess seaman? What are we supposed to make of that.....

Does anyone else see Mrs. Armstrong (nice macho name) and seaman strangling a bald headed alien being here?

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Same shit different day!

Major Tom gets buried at sea. How fitting!
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Of course, now overnight I see it, it's so obvious....in death, his final committal has all the elements of his 'birth'....!

Military men, nautical not astronautical, those that recovered the wanderer.
On a ship far away, move slowly unseen upon a mare tranquil.
Uniformed in White, salute the Son now under the Flag.
All watch as the dust is launched, leaving planet earth for a Man's last leap.
He slides alone into eternity, photographed from an eagle-eyed perspective.
The mission shadows in the Sun are long and sharp upon the deck, the LEM is almost there.
Shadows pointing, and asking for answers to questions- what lies far away from reach?
The only stars seen the picture are those upon the Flag- and in the urn.

Sorry folks, this isn't my usual style, but the accidental quatrain above just fell out of me like a nightmare remembered too well on waking. Armstrong was born in the 30s, a little younger than my father, a little older than my mother. All three now are dead, and I, an Apollo kid of the sixties that watched those flickering, mystical bouncing men of the moon, cry a little inside. Not so much in sorrow, more in anger.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

The front of the shoe of the kneeling man appears to have been 'shopped' off.

Also, the shadow of the sword is not cast on either the soldier or the ground that I can see.

Also noticed the heights of the soldiers holding the flag that are also facing the camera don't seem consistent between the two shots, but this may be a distance perspective issue.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I have no expertise in photo analysis, but it looks to me like the flag should cast a shadow, or at least create some shade area underneath . Can someone else look more closely at that?

SteveO.
Lauragp5

Unread post by Lauragp5 »

icarusinbound wrote:Image
I clearly see that the sea has different tonalities in the center (more blue) and both sides (more gray).
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

omaxsteve wrote:I have no expertise in photo analysis, but it looks to me like the flag should cast a shadow, or at least create some shade area underneath . Can someone else look more closely at that?

SteveO.
It looks like the shadow of the flag on the ground starts from the 1st white stripe/second red from the row of flag holders to the right. Of course, on fake flags, the bodies of the soldiers with their backs to the sun don't need to cast a very large shadow.. If you are the guy holding the corner at the blue starred section, you don't have to cast a shadow on a fake flag at all if you so wish.

I wonder if the guy with his back to us can hear better out of his larger left ear.