MARS & the Curiosity Rover - NASA's latest hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
SlimJim

Re: Miscellaneous NASA comedies

Unread post by SlimJim »

The Mars Curiosity Rover billion dollar movie.
These Nasa people are funny. And paid well. But bad acting for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-BRHLLdYEQ
lux

Re: MARS & the Curiosity Rover - NASA's latest hoax

Unread post by lux »

This is funny ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5_Il2tAT7U
lux

Unread post by lux »

NASA tests Mars lander supersonic parachute with a rocket sled and fishing line.

Does any of this make sense?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MW9fhkeO2k
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lux wrote: Does any of this make sense?
No - of course it doesn't.

What makes sense, or more precisely - what we can easily see, is that the long-exposed NASA's "Magic Mystery Tour" (which was launched with the six supposed Moon Landings back in the 70's) is now left with a last, desperate option : to attract the younger (teen-ager) generations, with fast-paced, "sexed-up", music-video-style podcasts - hosted by hip young fellows (such as the one posted above). NASA knows that they have lost their mental grip on most awakened, intellectually-relevant adults of this world. It is a lame and sorry sight - but an encouraging one for mankind!
lux

Unread post by lux »

And, I guess the solution of testing the parachute by simply deploying it from an airborne guided missile was just too simple to consider. :lol:
lux

Unread post by lux »

This "photo," said to have been taken by the "Mars Orbiter," allegedly shows the Mars Rover and its tracks on Mars:

The rover is supposed to be that rectangular dot just below and to the left of center.

Does this look like a real photo of a real planet? It looks more like a photo of a plaster model to me.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:This "photo," said to have been taken by the "Mars Orbiter," allegedly shows the Mars Rover and its tracks on Mars:

The rover is supposed to be that rectangular dot just below and to the left of center.

Does this look like a real photo of a real planet? It looks more like a photo of a plaster model to me.
And they can't photograph the supposed garbage left behind on the moon? Looks more like the bottom of a rusty boat!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I don´t know if this has been posted before, but the imagination of the space nutwork has gone into sci-fi overdrive with this "Mars One" colony, expected to be operational by 2025:

http://www.mars-one.com/mission/technical-feasibility

Now we know where our tax money is supposed to be spent once the I$$ is retired.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Hello dear CF members,

I will post soon an analysis/reflection on the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) paperwork I received last year relating to the JPL Mars Sky Crane entry vehicle. It's not much but I think I found some interesting, maybe revealing, comments, remarks or observations on the project.

CB
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Cheers. Good work. I hope it was more fruitful than the sarcastic data dump I got from NARA.
CitronBleu

The participants in the review board are discussing the believability of the project. This is the word they used.

This is from p. F-4, Appendix F: Final Round Table, Reviewer comments from round table after peer review
CitronBleu

Curiosity pre-Landing conference (it's one hour long, watch if you can).

Comedic genius:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps01BLaO7D8

If those close to power are evidently sociopaths, what does that tell us about those at it's top?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

CitronBleu wrote: If those close to power are evidently sociopaths, what does that tell us about those at it's top?
Exactly my thoughts, dear Citronbleu - and it's something that I've been frequently musing about lately: HOW do the mad fools running the Nutwork go about recruiting similarly deranged sociopaths to do the 'field work' for them? Well, I guess money would be a primary incentive, yet... WHERE do they find these willing vassals, how do they mold their minds to accept and live with their life-sentence of becoming lifelong liars ?

I guess we probably need a "Nutwork Psychology" thread here on this forum. As much as we may be smart enough to admit that the Nutwork is made up of pretty smart people (who've perfected the 'art' of hypnotizing the public - for their personal profit and their insane, mass control obsession) - we also need to start calling them out for the utterly despicable, mindless and psychologically deranged lot that they are. No wonder that they've had to invent fake terrorist groups (such as the "Al-Qaeda" farce) so as to counter and deflect the attention from their own, very real (psychological) 'terror'. To this day, has anyone on this planet dared to call a dude like say, Henry Kissinger - a terrorist? If not, let me be the first one to do so. Maybe we should put Henry in a NASA capsule and send him to Mars?

Personally, I would say that the clowns running the Nutwork are perfectly aware that their golden, happy days are counted.

So no, I don't buy into the widespread assumption that we are all f@cked - with no way out of this ridiculous situation which many folks like to call "The Matrix". It's no bloody matrix. It's just a bunch of sociopaths / sick pranksters playing a lame (long-rigged) game. And the joke is on us.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

simonshack wrote:
CitronBleu wrote: If those close to power are evidently sociopaths, what does that tell us about those at it's top?
Exactly my thoughts, dear Citronbleu - and it's something that I've been frequently musing about lately: HOW do the mad fools running the Nutwork go about recruiting similarly deranged sociopaths to do the 'field work' for them? Well, I guess money would be a primary incentive, yet... WHERE do they find these willing vassals, how do they mold their minds to accept and live with their life-sentence of becoming lifelong liars ?

I guess we probably need a "Nutwork Psychology" thread here on this forum. As much as we may be smart enough to admit that the Nutwork is made up of pretty smart people (who've perfected the 'art' of hypnotizing the public - for their personal profit and their insane, mass control obsession) - we also need to start calling them out for the utterly despicable, mindless and psychologically deranged lot that they are. No wonder that they've had to invent fake terrorist groups (such as the "Al-Qaeda" farce) so as to counter and deflect the attention from their own, very real (psychological) 'terror'. To this day, has anyone on this planet dared to call a dude like say, Henry Kissinger - a terrorist? If not, let me be the first one to do so. Maybe we should put Henry in a NASA capsule and send him to Mars?

Personally, I would say that the clowns running the Nutwork are perfectly aware that their golden, happy days are counted.

So no, I don't buy into the widespread assumption that we are all f@cked - with no way out of this ridiculous situation - which many like call "The Matrix". It's no bloody matrix. It's just a bunch of sociopaths playing a lame (long-rigged) game.

Secret (and not-so-secret) societies are a seemingly obvious method of induction. Regarding Freemasonry for instance, I don't know firsthand if the following information is true but it sure makes sense.
Masonry never works in the full light of day, but yet every one knows of its existence, its meeting places and of many of its adepts, but one is ignorant of its real aims, its real means, and its real leaders. The immense majority of masons themselves are in that position, in which they are only the blind machinery of the sect which they serve. In which many of them see the surface benefits of what they can achieve in their political life and work life and family life, desire those advantages, and seek to join and become blinded to the point, that they would be stupefied if they knew for what they are being used for...

If the initiate agrees that the few should control the many, and that secret society rule is virtuous, then he is congratulated and promoted through higher degrees. If the initiate disagrees that the few should control the many, and holds a genuinely moral position, then he is congratulated and promoted within his existing branch, never to rise above the Blue degrees. This is how come you can converse with the average Mason and bring heavy information against the Cult, and he knows nothing. See by Masonry promoting itself as philanthropic club for men of morals, they can perpetuate this as being the ideal image of the Cult as being of charity and christian essence, which such an image can be inverted through members of the first three “Blue degrees". So whats the percentile of victims, well 97% of all Masons fall into this category which most literally believe they are of apart of something thats charitable and benevolent, because most Blue Lodge Masons genuinely do not know, and high-ranking Masons are sworn to secrecy.

...From the very first degree the initiate takes blood-oaths never to divulge the secrets of Freemasonry under penalty of death. They swear never to betray their brothers or the organization, never to tell police about Brotherhood crimes, and never to convict any fellow Mason as guilty if serving as a juror.

“The initiate into the order's beginning or First Degree of the Blue Lodge pledged to ‘binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in 24 hours.’ The penalties in higher degrees grew progressively more gruesome.” Jim Marrs, “Rule by Secrecy” (218)

“Second degree Masons recite the following heinous oath: ...binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and placed on the highest pinnacle of the temple there to be devoured by the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly violate the Fellow Craft obligation.

The third degree oath proclaims: ... binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation.

That's not all. In the 4th degree, Mark Master of the York Rite, the candidate performs a ritual which symbolizes having his ‘ear smitten off’ if he reveals the order's secrets. And for the 5th degree, Past Master, the hapless candidate agrees as follows: ... binding myself under no less penalty than (in addition to all my former penalties) to have my tongue split from tip to root, that I might thereafter be unable to pronounce the word.” Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (2856)

Not only do Masons take the preceding oaths never to expose or incarcerate the Brotherhood/brothers, but all Masons (including Presidents, Prime Ministers, and other politicians) also swear to obey all orders given by higher-degree Mason. “The capitalized words when taken together read: ‘I do promise that I will obey all summonses given to me from the hand of a brother Master Mason.’ That means that the President of the United States had to take orders from Albert Pike should he order him to do so!

The significance of that startling proposition will become more evident as additional evidence of just what Mr. Pike believed in is presented in further chapters of this study. There is a hierarchy in the United States! And Presidents who are Masons take orders from other Masons!”
http://www.macquirelatory.com/Freemasonry%20Truth.htm

Then, it would seem to follow that these same believers of "the few should control the many" should end up falling into careers within the military, police, judicial, politics, entertainment etc. where the same belief system would be consistently kept.

The employees in these industries that aren't members of secret societies generally will need to abide by a "sworn to secrecy" demand of employment anyway. (add attorneys, aerospace, FBI, CIA etc.)

And then there is always the pension to think about in these positions...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuXSKDtHYyY

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/t ... ommercial/
Last edited by Libero on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
CitronBleu

EDIT
Last edited by CitronBleu on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.