Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Postby rusty on December 11th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Only2perCent » December 11th, 2017, 9:33 am wrote:Weightlessness occurs only, when distance to the center of gravity diminishes with exact acceleration of free fall. Period.

Just adding "Period" to the end of a sentence doesn't make it so.

Only2perCent » December 11th, 2017, 9:33 am wrote:Back to empirical reasoning, for a heavier father the shoulder harness will have to work harder, than for a little child. Meaning, the centrifugal forces are not equal for objects of different mass.

Nor are the gravitational forces. Mass is absolutely irrelevant here, as it is can be removed from the forces on both sides of the equation. I know this can be tricky to figure out. The centrifugal force, in vector terms, is just the difference between the straight line (the route the object wants to travel due to it's current velocity) and the curved line (the one it is forced to travel).

Only2perCent » December 11th, 2017, 9:33 am wrote:Oh, by the way, the Moon also orbits the Earth and the "canceling out" should take place there, as well. Where is the "weightlessness" here? Conclusion - weightlessness has nothing to do with the "cancellation", only with "falling" (in relative terms).

The moon, in this prevalent model, is an object with enough mass to create its own gravitational field (as opposed to any artificial spacecraft). But yes, due to orbiting, neither earth's gravity nor its centrifugal force play any significant role.

Trust me, the theoretical model of all this has thoroughly been checked and I doubt it will be possible to find any significant flaw with it. The only flaw is....at least as far I believe...it does probably not match reality.
rusty

Postby sharpstuff on January 7th, 2018, 7:55 am

It will be interesting to see how this plays out:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas-out-of-control-19000-pound-space-station-crashing-to-earth-in-march_2406638.html

We might find a few bits for the mantle-shelf, or not...
sharpstuff

Postby hoi.polloi on January 7th, 2018, 6:35 pm

sharpstuff » January 7th, 2018, 6:55 am wrote:It will be interesting to see how this plays out:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas-out-of-control-19000-pound-space-station-crashing-to-earth-in-march_2406638.html

We might find a few bits for the mantle-shelf, or not...

Once more, the "space programs" are about politics and not science. The end of the article clearly tells us what this "science event" is really meant for us to think about:

The incident was also taken as a military threat. The Chinese regime’s space program is run by its military. The regime’s willingness to cause this kind of destruction in space without warning was seen as a threat to satellites belonging to countries around the globe, The Washington Post reported.

“It’s unfortunate that China is going down this path,” said a U.S. official after the incident, via the Post. “No one has done this in over 20 years, and in that time, international cooperation in space has come so far. It is a bustling commercial, scientific and research arena. This sort of thing is such a throwback to the Cold War.”

The first paragraph reads:
A 19,000-pound space station that the Chinese regime admits to having lost control of in 2016 will crash land somewhere on Earth this March, experts predicted.

If the article had any truth to it, it would be more likely to read:
A 19,000-pound space station story that the Chinese regime admits to having thematically written to have lost control of in 2016 will is being directed to crash land somewhere on Earth this March, experts global military intelligence propaganda sphincters predicted directed for purposes of psychological manipulation of the world population in conjunction with many other congruent operations, that help the population swallow the idea that erratic and chaotic events necessitate their own parasitic positions.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby pov603 on January 8th, 2018, 6:21 am

The Tiangong-1 space station was launched in September 2011. It is China’s first space station

Arrgghhh...In September 2011 a 19,000lb spaceship launched... :puke:

I find it somewhat incredulous [that is if the "google translate" is correct] that a Chinese/Communist Government would allegedly send a Satelite/spaceship into "space" whose name translates into "Temple", what, with its theistic connotations.

https://translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/tian%20gong

Then there is an entry [no pun intended...] in iMDB for a Chinese animated movie entitled "Da Nao Tian Gong" which iMDB states was either called "The Monkey King" or "Uproar in Heaven", which, under the current premise, seems rather appropriate...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059855/
pov603

Postby hoi.polloi on January 8th, 2018, 5:20 pm

I think you mean you find yourself incredulous, pov603! :P

I know what you mean, though. You raise a very good point.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby pov603 on January 9th, 2018, 10:47 am

I will find myself incredulous if the said object "lands" on 04-Apr-18...
It will be "interesting" to see where and when it "lands", North Korea? Iran?
pov603

Previous

Return to Apollo, and more space hoaxes