Hilarious and funny stuff regarding 911

All other news and developments related to 9/11
kimlodrodawa

Hilarious and funny stuff regarding 911

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

It is very serious about 911 and all the things followed.

Yet, it is nice to see some present the things in a way that make people laugh.

Making people laugh soften their mind and the message are more easy to enter.
When getting too serious or with anger or the like.........people take two step back and do not really listen to what is being said.

Here is an example on how things can be done.........there have to be room for things like this also:

No matter you like this type of humor or not............it still does something to people. It can wake some very sleepy sheeple up. !!! ;)

911, Even the French know about it.

Sorry if there is already a post with these kind of things..........but have not been able to find anything.
Another thing is that it could be an idea to present septemberclues in several different ways to the audience.......

Just few thoughts from here.
Take care out there.!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Great contribution, kimlodrodawa !

You are Danish and it's good that you have discovered Jean-Marie Bigard. He's an enormously popular comedian in France - and I like him a lot. Don't know how much he really knows about 9/11 - but so far I believe he's quite honest.

Here's a clip from his own YT channel :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbAeSmytY_o

Now, it just happens that TODAY a guy calling himself "Jean-Marie" has asked me to translate September Clues in French. I am about to do just that (my french is fluent since I spent several schoolyears in french-speaking Geneva/Switzerland).

SEPTEMBER CLUES A (read the latest comments - if you know French...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXda5Kn2LAM
http://www.septemberclues.org
kimlodrodawa

No, have no clue about French. :)
Only got from the text that you speak 6 different langauges.....right...?!?! :)

That's really good if Septemberclues get translated to the major langauges.......French, German, Spanish/portuguise, it will for sure be of some benefit.

I know it is a major task to do, but it is for sure worth it.
I have been in german speaking countries lately and not many are able to speak or understand English enough to get anything out of september clues.

I don't know the Jean-Marie Bigard, just saw one who posted it at FB, and thought that it could be an idea to also promote september clues in that way.........or with some funny aspect......if possible.

Doesn't really matter how much clue that guy have.........he still made some points in a way that are hilarious.........and it really goes right into people mind.....easy way to put a seed in the ground and make it grow.....and then if followed up by some more serious stuff and facts.........and best if short and precise.

I do a lot of mind training and have been studying how mind works and the different ways of percieving and accepting things.
If things are done with love/compassion and added some humor here and there......straight forward and short and precise......then it hit home in most peoples mind.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack 4 Mar 12 2010, 10:17 PM wrote: Great contribution, kimlodrodawa !

Now, it just happens that TODAY a guy calling himself "Jean-Marie" has asked me to translate September Clues in French. I am about to do just that (my french is fluent since I spent several schoolyears in french-speaking Geneva/Switzerland).
Zoot alors!

Thats four languages by my reckoning Simon! How many more? Jeez!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Simon, how many more people do you need to suggest you get the videos in other lingos???

:lol:
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi 4 Mar 12 2010, 10:20 PM wrote: Simon, how many more people do you need to suggest you get the videos in other lingos???

:lol:
Allright, allright, I'll do my best now(French is coming up). Anyone out there ready to help me out with other languages??? German, Chinese, Japanese and what more?
http://www.septemberclues.org
kimlodrodawa

Some issues concerning the promoting of facts.

Personally I like when things are short, clear and precise.
Example:

1. This picture have been altered because, here and here and so on.
2. This movie is fakery because so and so. (Like the arguments about the "2nd plane" hit the towers). There it is obvious that a 2nd plane never hit the towers. It is clearly proved that it was TV-Fakery. The short clip about the 1st plane is also easy to see is fake.
3. This person claiming to be surviver or dead in the attack is the same person as this and so on, as proved in the Vicsim category.

I very quickly jump away from a topic when there are to many assumptions or when getting to much into funny stuff.
Example:

1. This person have the same hair as used in this movie or x-factor or whatever.
2. These symbols have also been seen elsewhere, even no really connection to the facts.
3. There was an evil head in the smoke from 911.
4. 7/7 or 911 is the number of a goddess in greek mythology, who is said to be in family with Obama Bush Laden that made BJ on the red dressed Simpsons from Big Brother.

Also these issues can not be used in court if it comes so far.

Many people also leave the topic if it comes into all these so called spooky things. No matter if there is some to it or not.

The fact is that symbols and so on are used by people and have been used for ages. Like the star, 666, Eye, triangle, eagle etc etc....
When looking into those symbols they itself represent nothing. It comes from peoples mind and from having been indoctrinated into other peoples mind, and then comes associations to certain stuff etc etc. It is people who gives those symbols value, not the symbols itself.

When looking at all the stuff on the issues about 911, 7/7, Madrid, Cartoons, then only few of the stuff out there really hold the key to the truth and only fewer things can really be used for exposing the truth.

Many of the 911 truther groups bring up some issues that have value, but leave out or get other issues wrong, that only confuse people in a way that they still do not get the full picture of what happened.
Or it bring in stuff some easy push people away, or scare them, or assumptions that can not be used and only make people leave the things even it holds some few points.

The few videos of Jean-Marie Bigard I have seen is good in the sense that he does the things in a funny way. He doesn't really conclude anything, but expose how ridicously the claim is about some issues.
Even less capable people get the points.

The movie septemberclues are very precise and clear in most stuff. It's presented in a good way and easy to understand, though hard to comprehend for many, as it raises many other questions in most peoples mind.
If those questions only can be answered by some other groups, that not really hold the entire truth.........the people get confused and kind of leave the things.

It takes a lot of man-power and resources to make additional movies and stuff to septemberclues. Hopefully more and more serious people will get into it, and be willing to spend time and energy on the issue as we are all affected by what happened on 911 and what followed.

Some intro to septemberclues could be good to make......like some very obvious small clips.......some clips where every one can see the fakery. Some PDF files, or pages at a website that clear and precise and no one can be mistaken what is going on.
Those then lead into the more complex and bigger movies like the full septemberclues and further again to the Vicsim issue.

The Vicsim issue will be hard for many to get. There are some of the stuff there where I can see nothing of the things you see.
So on those things, you really have to be sure......100% sure before you claim it to be a fact. Else the whole issue will fall to the ground and people will loose faith.

Another idea I had in mind was if someone was able to make some sketchy clip that are similar to some of the TV-fakery, and then put it up as a comparirson to the actual CNN TV-fakery clip. That will make people see how it is possible to do the things and see forthemselves that it is not that difficult to make TV-Fakery.

(By sketchy I mean something funny, like the clip
http://existenz.se/out.php?id=21511
and best if it a short movie clip rather than few frames in flash. Also show it in slow motion as an example.

Well...........just few ideas and thoughts from here.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The fact is that symbols and so on are used by people and have been used for ages. Like the star, 666, Eye, triangle, eagle etc etc....
When looking into those symbols they itself represent nothing. It comes from peoples mind and from having been indoctrinated into other peoples mind, and then comes associations to certain stuff etc etc. It is people who gives those symbols value, not the symbols itself.

I think you are absolutely right. I really really resonate with this message.

It takes a lot of concentration to distill all the information coming at us, and you don't have to crawl in the mind of the creator to know the creation is false. We tend to prove things to ourselves over and over. But there is a point; logic has its place and science has its place and they are both welcome here to degrees that would - in other realms - be forbidden. It is about freedom, which we are claiming.

Your suggestions are very good for "common folk", and yes - hopefully more people will be inspired by September Clues and the simple media we produce, since that is how most people communicate with one another in this age - not with complex theories of everything (well, unless you are in the academic sphere, and then usually you are in a small bubble of money and your stuff is congratulated because you are supporting some enormous corporation paying you grant moneys.)

In this case, our only reward has been inspiring the odd person, getting their thoughts on the phenomenon, the world, some minutiae ... and, well, catching some of the baddies.

On the other hand, you - the self-described "average" person - do not have to be "into" what we are doing because essentially this site serves as an open exchange of complex information. Some people are into it and some people aren't. Some people are into it halfway and have other things to do. About a dozen of us, or less, are into this because it has helped us reconcile pre-"terror war" experiences that made us suspicious of the wars in the first place.

So it is probably about disposition. I think what we have here in http://forum.septemberclues.org is by no means impressive or special, but simply a natural result of our society. So far, we haven't been denied - only occasionally encouraged and occasionally challenged, but isn't it that way with anybody?
Viterbi

Re: Hilarious and funny stuff regarding 911

Unread post by Viterbi »

I've come across this hilariously bizarre music video from 2006 about 9/11 and the Twin Towers. Nearly 10 millions views in youtube!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk

It's called "Torres Gemelas" (Twin Towers). The singer and composer is Delfín Quishpe, an indigenous techno-folk musician (as he declares himself) from Ecuador.

This is a rough English translation of the lyrics (the original Spanish lyrics have some grammar mistakes):

Voice-over: "On Tuesday 11th September 2001, at 8:46 AM, the United States suffered the greatest attack in history which culminated in the destruction of the Twin Towers in New York".

Delfín: "It can't be possible! Noooooo!"

"The whole planet was shocked! Oh my God! Help meeeee!"

"When I went looking for you, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! The Towers in flames, full of black smoke! And you were in that place! Oh my God! Ay, ay, ay!"

"From Ecuador, South America, Delfín sings for you!"

"When I went to New York
I was thinking in meeting my sweetheart
She lived in New York
and worked in the Twin Towers.
I received a call.
She only told me: "Bye, my love".
I lived a bad memory.
The terrorists did exterminate it."

"Who knows the truth? Who did it? And why did it? It can't be possible, for God's sake! Help meeeee!"

"In that moment, she was not saved
by money nor religion.
I know you will remain buried
under the debris of the Twin Towers.
When I wanted being with you
I never thought you were going to die.
It can't be, honey.
Only by crying I will be able to forget."

"I pay homage to all the compatriots who lost their lives on September 11th 2001 for finding the American Dream. Ay, ay, ay!"

"To all friends in United States, hear it! Strongly, mate!"

"From Ecuador, with lots of love, "Delfín hasta el fin" (untranslatable pun used as a nickname). See you! Bye!"

During the music video, in the upper part of the screen appear the phone numbers of Delfín to call him if someone wants to hire him for a gig.

That's a live performance of the song in Chile.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11r4d9z-JK4
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I don't know if this has been posted before, but Reuters recently reported on the so-called "9/11 Consensus Panel", which claim to have found evidence of "fraud in official video exhibits" showing "Muslim hijackers prior to boarding the planes on 9/11". Also, "the Panel's in-depth review shows the Portland story to be peppered with inconsistencies and revisions, placing the entire hijack theory in question".

This will most likely only serve to confirm the legitimacy of the 9/11 TV broadcasts. It looks like a "boi de piranha": sacrifice a sickly calf to the piranhas while crossing the river safely with the rest of the herd.

Of course, "Reuters is not responsible for the content in the press release".

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/ ... RN20120910
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Retired Major General exposes September 11

After an introduction by lisping, self-styled journalist Kate Johnston, we get to listen to whistleblower Major General Albert Stubblebine, a von Sydow-like character, repeating the same old trite stories about the hole in the Pentagon, implosion squibs and WTC7. The background is still life.

At 0:46
I was responsible for all of the Army's strategic intelligence forces around the world.
At 5:00
Sir, the United States is at war [...] go turn on the television!
I go turn on the TV, I see towers coming down
I said, Oh, that is a joke.
I switched channels: towers going down
I switched channels: towers going down...
At 12:48
The fact that the airplane hit ...it did ...it did not cause that collapse of the building...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2XV3Edd2dc
blindedbyscience
Banned

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

If this was a real game, I would buy it.

Photo Credit: http://www.freakingnews.com/Twin-Towers ... s-1297.asp
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Suppose you were a rational, well read, scientifically inclined & down right respectable person how would you summarize the 12884 posts made so far on 9/11 at Cluesforum as well as Simon's ground breaking September Clues movie?

The Rational Wiki...
Adherents of this theory are sometimes called "no-planers," though the term has generally come to be associated with the biggest cranks in the movement who believe no planes hit the WTC either
And their definition of crank?
Crank is a pejorative term applied to someone who holds extremely unorthodox views on a subject and is often very vocal about these opinions.
How very... rational.
simonshack
Administrator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear CM,

I also love this "Rational Wiki" quote regarding the damage 'seen' (shown on TV) at the Pentagon:
" It was struck by an aluminum-skinned commercial aircraft that had already lost a wing before hitting the building: such an aircraft is mostly empty space, with voids in the wings for fuel and the fuselage for passengers; only the floor of the passenger compartment, the undercarriage and the engine cores are particularly solid objects. The damage is consistent with this scenario: nobody but truthers would seriously expect a cartoony plane-shaped hole."
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/9-11_conspiracy_theories

Precisely - and I agree wholeheartedly!
As a former cartoonist, I would've expected a cartoon to do something like this: ^_^

Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Anybody who has done research into media fakery will inevitably notice the strange obsession our opponents have with 'lost shoes' or 'empty shoes'. For those who might not be aware of the trope here's a prime example...

Empty shoes fill with memories at Ocean Grove 9/11 memorial
2,974 pairs represent all lost 9/11 souls