9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
BOLOOSTAR

Unread post by BOLOOSTAR »

"Cheney hospitalized with chest pains"

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/22/ ... tml?hpt=T1

I hope he survives. That guy deserves the jail, not a plain death.
Nosmo King

Unread post by Nosmo King »

Hello to the good people here.

I don’t propose to offer new theories, insights or revelations (yet!). I write by way of greeting, introduction and a show of respect for the magnificent work done by the brave contributors to this forum.

Like many others, my world changed after 911 and yet I didn't realize for a long time how much it had changed. Depending on your social and cultural upbringing a healthy distrust of the government line was a sort of natural state of mind and certainly not necessarily ostracizing. But 911 changed all this. It polarized as very few other incidents in history ever had. We had to choose. “Are you in or are you out?”, “If you are not with us you are against us!” The choice was as simple, serious and insidious as that!

Simon, your brilliant analysis of the 911 deception leaves me feeling similarly polarized. You have proven beyond a doubt that the media were implicit in implementing the 911 deception. The imagery presented by the global media as the historical record is undeniably false. Similarly others on this forum have provided equally impressive analyses which have given us stunning insights into how 911 was conceived, executed and integrated into the global conscience. The perpetrators have opened a Pandora's box and are emboldened and appear fearless in their capacity to exploit and implement any level of trickery, deception and malice to effect their desired objectives.

Can they be stopped? ...I don't know. I tell my kids that you always have to stand up to bullies but these entities are mighty enemies and their wrath is awesome. Perhaps the only way is to keep digging for the truth and exposing the lies as you and your excellent contributors do. The rest of us must spread the word, as I do, a soul at time in the hope that something real remains of our world and our beliefs for the sake of our children and indeed their children. Good luck.
hikerbiker

Unread post by hikerbiker »

THERE IS PLENTY OF REAL EVIDENCE.
YOU DONT NEED TV FAKERY TO EXPLAIN NO PLANES.

It is all good for synergism. But you don't entirely. The TV Fakery stuff of Simon's is excellent and indisputable, but with logical reasoning (operational) you can easily be sold without it. This stuff does hurt their brain, though, so TV Fakery is best.

There are no silent Boeings with which you can travel 540 knots and then turn on the engines at a few yards (100 yards) from your target, right? Where were the tens of thousands of witnesses (South tower) as it screamed over New Jersey, the air show of a lifetime?

I know. Someone will claim that there were Boeing renovations, with military cooperation. This covers everything for them. "Stealth" applies to radar, not ears.

The claim for radio control only applies to a very standard straight-in approach to get the bird back on the ground (100 to 130 knots at sea level). Likely based on PAR (precision approach radar) with installations along the final approach path.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

Do not spam this thread.

I have removed some posts and this one will soon be removed too, hope you dont mind.

D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Nosmo King 4 Mar 7 2010, 07:04 PM wrote: Hello to the good people here.

I don’t propose to offer new theories, insights or revelations (yet!). I write by way of greeting, introduction and a show of respect for the magnificent work done by the brave contributors to this forum.

Hello to you, Nosmo King - and welcome. :)
http://www.septemberclues.org
hikerbiker

Was there a "plane" installed in the wide shot (zoom out)? Chopper 5? This was being debated some time back.

Simon shows "no plane" in the semi-wide shot.
simonshack
Administrator

hikerbiker 4 Mar 8 2010, 04:22 PM wrote: Was there a "plane" installed in the wide shot (zoom out)? Chopper 5? This was being debated some time back.

Simon shows "no plane" in the semi-wide shot.
omg, not this again. Not to worry, hikerbiker, my patience has no limits: ;)

ANTHONY LAWSON INSERTED THAT BLACK DOT INTO THAT WIDE SHOT FRAME. There can be no other explanation for that.
None of the 4 versions I have of the WNYWFOX CHOPPER 5 CLIP contains that little mosquito.

And let it be very clear that I was lucky to download the best quality version of that shot around late 2006 (I believe) before it was removed from youtube by express request of none other than ... WNYWFOX5 !!!!!

D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

hikerbiker,

This was being debated some time back.

And its not going to be debated again.

The chopper 5 footage is FAKE, so there is no need to ask anyone here if the "plane" is behind a cloud or any other BS question.

I have told you "hikerbiker" don't spam this thread.

hikerbiker, this is your first warning and you will not get another one.

Quack
D.Duck

BTW: Sorry Simon, I was not as fast as I should have been.
hikerbiker

Thanks Simon. Not a hard core "researcher" because the truth is mostly obvious to this veteran professor of engineering, but the facts are very interesting. Last info on wide shot was from Ace Baker.

But after six years of observing the "three ring circus" known as the "truth movement", (no planer from the beginning, what else?) with lots of acrimony (and disclaimers for junk science and no planers), finally a genuine one, Simon Shack.

Also can relate to the Fiat and bicycle. Spent a month out on the road on a bike in Germany. Lots of rain.

Dear D. Duck. Please clarify "spamming" (a verb} the thread.
hikerbiker

Dear D. Duck.

Never believed for a Tokyo minute that there was a plane anywhere, never have. Only wondered if the fake/composite included a "plane" in the wide shot.

Cheers!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

hikerbiker,

I liked that, your warning is off. Thanks.

D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

A pig just flew past my window!
simonshack
Administrator

"PEER GUARDIAN" is a program that apparently checks and blocks unwanted folks peeking into your computer.

Can anyone tell me why NIST (the National Institute for Standards and Technology)
has grown an addiction to my PC? :rolleyes: :huh: :P

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Maybe because they can learn something about science from you?

"This genius over in Italy is saying aluminum is softer than steel and the cartoon airplanes would break up over 400mph before they even hit the towers ... Did you know that Bob?"

"No, I study the science of my kid's Playstation games and I assume that's reality."

"No sh#t, me too. This guy is actually using science to determine realistic scenarios in our physical world. We never thought of that before! Keep digging, maybe his computer has something about why it gets dark at night!"
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi @ Mar 9 2010, 08:31 PM wrote: We never thought of that before! Keep digging, maybe his computer has something about why it gets dark at night!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: