9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
hoi.polloi

9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I - and many others - first got into 9/11 research because of Simon Shack's groundbreaking and to-this-day undebunkable 'September Clues' videos.

We all owe Simon Shack an enormous debt of gratitude for exposing the lie to millions of viewers around the globe, even if the Google and YouTube counters have to be reset every once in a while by the perps.

If you haven't yet watched it, do so NOW: http://www.septemberclues.org/

Then take this awesome opportunity to ask Simon questions!
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

I've been mad busy, but I need to say this:

Awesome job with the website Simon and Dr.Polloi!
Just read through the old and new contents of the site, and I am once again impressed by your ability to convey an important but difficult-to-grasp messages in a serious but humorous way. A+ Work guys! Humanity rules :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanx Martin - nice to see you here !
http://www.septemberclues.org
whorus3

Unread post by whorus3 »

Hey Simon,
Just a quick question before i go to bed, and it is related to the apparent jamming of mobiles and cameras on 9/11...
You state in September clues that a jamming device was used to stop regular joes taking footage on the day.. I was just wondering if, since unveiling your research, anyone has tried to refute this claim by sending you any photos or whatnot? or maybe more to the point, on the flipside, how many people have told you or stated in the "free press" (oxymorons anyone?) that their cameras were jammed?
In essence i want to know more about this jamming theory, and from what sources you used to support this claim. I believe it, but just want to know more.
Just point me in the right direction and i will do the rest!

Cheers
Simon C
hoi.polloi

I know this is Q&A with Simon Shack, but I noticed a new user posting and I wanted to suggest you read this article on our site: http://www.septemberclues.org/visual_control.htm

Thanks.
hp
simonshack
Administrator

I have added more material to - and updated - this page :

http://www.septemberclues.org/wtc_collapses.htm

The new article is halfway down the page and is called
THE "CLONED" WTC1 COLLAPSE SHOTS

I could have also added this article to the "Assemble Line Imagery" page, but I chose to put it on the "Collapse Animation" page to reinforce the evidence that all the tower collapses were also pre-fabricated "footage"...

Thanks for all welcome feedback ! :)

p.s. : Whorus3, the link that Hoi posted, I would have posted too. As you can read, we have at the moment only 2 people reporting disruptions of their camera equipment. It is not much - but it is something. Maybe we could ask FOX or CNN to publish an appeal to find more such people ? ;)
whorus3

Unread post by whorus3 »

Thanks hoi and simon for that link on the visual control.
It made me think that this kind of fakery will become easier and easier to pull off. As we are living in a digital world and film cameras are a thing of the past. Especially processing em in a dark room at ur own place.

Good luck with this forum! heres hoping it stays up for a long time!!!
I was thinking that a good thing to have would be links to users of 911movements own sites... like killtowns extensive research of shanksville etc...

So that the info lost off that forum has another medium to reach the public!!
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

... you dont really understand Judy Woods role. there is seismic data as well; which has nothing to do with video.

Seismic evidence?!?! Who controls the scientists and the agencies?!?!?

Like in Arlington, where the "scientists" only studied a three-minute window of opportunity, from 9:36:30am to 9:39:30?!?!?! What if the explosions---excuse me, the "airplane crash"---occurred twenty minutes before?!?!?!

Sorry for flaming with my question marks and exclamation points, but I couldn't help myself!

All that being said, if Simon is leading the movement down a dead-end path, like a merry Pied Piper of old, than I must say, it has been a fascinating exploration in an otherwise dead and dearthful (yes, I said dearthful) research field.

It is not our fault that no steel was saved from Building 7!

It is not our fault that supposedly no photographs exist of the south side of Building 7 on fire!

And as for your contention that this branch of research is meant to discredit and put off the legions of citizens who have a gut reaction that something is wrong with the official story but can't stomach this level of sur-reality, than I might hazard a guess that was the original intention. AND, that you haven't seen anything yet!
hoi.polloi

Some people - when confronted with the idea that they have been lied to - begin cursing angrily, deleting information or making false promises. But this is a cool opportunity to talk about a funny new psy-op:

"Simon Shack's amazing findings are good, but ... once you have the truth, WHERE DO YOU GO?! It's a dead end!"

In lieu of being able to:

1) Disprove any of Simon's work
2) Make any points that implicate the bankers' strong new propaganda system
3) Be cogent
- or -
4) Effectively contribute to research

We are left with what is apparently their last resort: declaring the search for truth dangerous - the end "dead" - and those with the slightest curiosity about the world we live in as "followers."

In my opinion, this shows the Judy Wood limited hangout is intellectually dying.

Simon, you've done it! This is truly the cutting edge of the search for truth, and I increasingly suspect - not just in regards to 9/11. We are learning about how the banking cabals and "intelligence" communities operate when they really really dislike an idea - when they really really are scared of people considering something.

The scare tactics, the attacks, the ridicule all from suspicious obstinate characters who are incapable of discussion ... the pattern is becoming all too familiar.

I am even thankful that a visitor from Judy Wood's magical land of Oz "dingdong(thewickedwitchisdead?)" came to share another one.

The people are waking up, using their brains, and the perps' old tricks of putting them back to sleep are becoming worthless.

This means http://www.septemberclues.org/ is so far a modern day success story! :)
carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

The seismic footprint of a plane striking a tower which absorbed the full shock of the plane hitting it (by not snapping in half, or whatever) would definitely not be a spike on a seismograph.

The seismic evidence that we have been presented with is either b.s. or is evidence of something entirely different than plane strikes.

When the "planes" hit the towers, the towers did not snap in half. Hence, we can conclude that the towers absorbed the shock of the plane-strike(s).

If "planes" really hit the Towers, and the Towers really did not snap off, then the physics is simple. The Towers absorbed the shock in an incremental manner. The floors that got hit would have suffered the most force. They burned off some of this force by bending (turning force into heat). Then, they transfered the remaining force to the floors below them. Each floor bent (absorbed the force and transformed the impact energy into heat). The only point at which any seismic energy could be generated was at the basement level. By the time the force of impact arrived at the basement, it would have been a "blob" (not a "snap") due to the shock-absorbing effects of the intervening floors. (If the intervening floors could not handle the left-over energy, the building would have snapped).

The Towers were giant shock-absorbers. The Towers were low-pass filters. The "plane" impact was a snap event (high frequency). The shock-absorption of the Towers would have converted the "snap" event of impact into a "bleah" drawn-out bulge, barely visible in the seismic record.

That's not what the "seismic record" shows. Hence, I conclude that the "seismic record" does not show "airplane" impacts.
stevenwarran

OK, just playing around with the implications for a moment...if a more 100-percent vicsim ratio is established, what would that mean in terms of expanding the playing field?

TV Fakery means that tens of thousands of media personalities, politicians, as well as all the first-, second-, and third-responders to the scene---who would recognize the disparity between what was going forth as news and their physical reality on the ground---were involved.

But let's take as a 'for-instance' Gary Lutnick, Howard Lutnick's little brother.

I wrote on July 29, 2009,
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... nn-de.html
a good six weeks before The Vicsim Report was issued, that

"Other than a brief New York Times profile of Gary, which isn't developed much beyond toys, video games and jet skis, it's almost as if Gary Lutnick didn't really exist---as though he were a phantom."

So I want props for prescience if nothing else.

Let's examine whether or not Cantor Fitzgerald's Chairman, Howard Lutnick, and his sister Allison, could have fabricated the existence of a younger brother out of thin air and whole cloth.

A.) It's possible. Their parents were said to have died young, while Gary was still school-aged. There is rather odd narrative detail about how this fact led the Lutnick siblings to be somehow estranged from their larger family of (presumably) aunts, uncles and cousins. Maybe this was a ploy to keep media away from them, but what keeps them away from the media?

Than, there would be the larger circle, let's say of synagogue members---did they attend services on Lon-Giland? How many people would know---as little Howie made his way up in his meteoric rise---that he only had one sibling, not two?

On a different level, any surviving Cantor Fitzgerald employee would know---if only in their smallish sphere of experience---that the list contains NOBODY they knew, and EVERYBODY they didn't know? Yes?

This is still rather possible. Since the scheme had been in the works as a serious plan for five or ten years before 9-11-2001, than all the hires and fires could have anticipated the date with destiny. Cantor was said to occupy three floors of WTC 1, but who's to say Floor 105 wasn't in fact completely empty?

But factor into this the fact that hundreds of obsolescent telephone bond-brokering victims supposedly died.

Is somebody trying to use reverse psychology on me?

What I don't like about the vicsim theory is that it isn't evil enough. Whenever I have been in doubt about some aspect of 9/11 analysis, I would ratchet down into the evil quotient and come up with a clearer direction of truth. It's always worked for me before. I want spouses to sell out their unsuspecting mates. I want double-crossing employers getting rid of their supernumerary staffs. I WANT DEATHS!!

But then again, think of all the conniving Jews and stupid sheeple-Christians this would implicate....hmmmmm.....
simonshack
Administrator

This is a hilarious insult to human intelligence (hmm...does that sound right?)

It was published today on Italy's largest newspaper and (in substance) says:

Some letters have been found which were on board of one of the airplanes which impacted the Twin Towers.
ROMA : "A letter (postal envelope) carried by one of the airplanes that crashed into the Twin Towers was found by an eyewitness of the event, a technician who was working in a nearby building and saw the event but escaped unharmed. He later returned to the roof of that building and found the letter, slightly charred in one corner but still legible. Only two such letters were known until this day - this is the third. The letter was written by a native of Chelmsford, Massachusetts, and was addressed to his uncles in California."
:blink: :lol:

http://www.repubblica.it/2009/10/sezion ... melle.html
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack @ Oct 27 2009, 06:58 AM wrote: This is a hilarious insult to human intelligence (hmm...does that sound right?)

It was published today on Italy's largest newspaper and (in substance) says:

Some letters have been found which were on board of one of the airplanes which impacted the Twin Towers.
ROMA : "A letter (postal envelope) carried by one of the airplanes that crashed into the Twin Towers was found by an eyewitness of the event, a technician who was working in a nearby building and saw the event but escaped unharmed. He later returned to the roof of that building and found the letter, slightly charred in one corner but still legible. Only two such letters were known until this day - this is the third. The letter was written by a native of Chelmsford, Massachusetts, and was addressed to his uncles in California."
:blink: :lol:

http://www.repubblica.it/2009/10/sezion ... melle.html
Simon, Simon, Simon...so much to learn.

That letter was speeding along at 540 mph. Ya know? I read over at the JREF that even a tomato traveling at that speed could have penetrated those towers. This is just science.

A plane has considerable surface area encountering the tower's resistance upon impact. Since it's mostly empty space inside it should just about be able to pass through the tower's side. And then it would be halted and explode inside. And we know this is the case because we have the video evidence.

Meanwhile, a tomato, because it's filled with pulp (which I'm sure you would concede is more substantial than air), will maintain velocity, exit through the other side and likely come to rest somewhere in, say, South Dakota or Wyoming. It's impossible to determine exactly so don't quote me. Just ballpark.

Ah, but a letter in a plane? First off, the plane has absorbed the initial brunt of the force of impact. A properly sealed letter has very little room for air inside. Yes? It would slice through the other side of the tower and what's to stop it? Rain? lol! It just passed through a tower! It's not going to stop for non-solids at all. It's going to easily knife through rain and snow. A letter would continue circling the Earth, gradually losing speed, and in 8 years time it will complete the circuit and wind up pretty much exactly wear it was launched. It's common knowledge. Do the math if you like. :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

1. stevenwarran said on October 25:

Victim number 00001, Father Mychal Judge (pronounced Judd, by the legions of people who "claim" to have known him in NYC gay AA circles, WAS A CORPSE WE SAW! The only one mind you.

There is substantial evidence the famous 'photo' of the 'dead M.Judge' being carried on a chair by 4 men is a photo-shop fake. Besides, who carries a dead body on a chair? Ludicrous and absurd on its face. Further besides, Hoi informed us on Killtown's forum that Judge's death has been variously reported in the news as having occurred inside, and outside, from a heart attack, and also from falling debris, and in a basement, and also on the front steps of a church.

I don't know whether Judge is/was a real, live human being, but I do know we haven't been shown any believable photo of his corpse.

2. stevenwarran said on October 26:

On a different level, any surviving Cantor Fitzgerald employee would know---if only in their smallish sphere of experience---that the list contains NOBODY they knew, and EVERYBODY they didn't know? Yes?

These financial organizations are worldwide, with so many employees, that it is easy to imagine the business 'transferred' dozens of 'future victims' working at another location in some anonymous back-office function (accounting?) to an unused floor in the WTC - that just happened to be one of the floors hit by a 'plane'. It seems entirely reasonable that real employees of these financial firms would never have met their 'dead fellow employees'.

Steven, please do not attack me personally for this. I'm not picking on you specifically. I generally find what you post thoughtful and reasonable. These two points, however, seem to be muddying the water, and deserve further analysis by all of us.
stevenwarran

Father Judge in his coffin. Photo by David Alan Harvey

fbenario, why would I attack you personally? Do I really come across as that much of a snot? If so. I'm sorry. All of us can not be up to speed on everything at once. I have been a legitimate, trusting member of a message-board community for all of about one week, so I have a lot to unlearn as well.

I have written extensively about Father Mychal Judge

Father Mychal Judge: Icon in a Can
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... judge.html

Who Gets The Last Laugh Now?
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... h-now.html

Highlighting a Father Mychal Judge Update
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... pdate.html

and as far as I know there is no evidence that the several images of the portage of Father have been photoshopped. In fact, there is a great deal of narrative information which would suggest just the opposite.

Take for instance, the existence in the record of the following images by Mr. Shannon Stapleton:

This first image is a misfire. Christian Waugh, the fireman yelling and pointing at Stapleton, tells us of this narrative nugget: that he was angry at the photographer for just doing his job, so was yelling at him to stop taking pictures. However, the image is a dud because of the unfortunate fact that Father Judge's head has slipped out of view and a false impression makes it appear as if Fireman Zachary Vause's head is atop Judge's body.

So it is this second image which was widely distributed. The PTB should have dispensed with the written story line about Waugh being mad at Stapleton since the image was botched, but they stupidly released it anyway, and we can spot the overwritten detail.

You ask why was Judge carried on top of a chair? Oh my dear fbenario, you aren't up to speed are you?!

You must absorb the work of Ray Ubenger, who has dissected the snuff film 9/11 The Nadet Brothers to see the immense evil of the symbolism here. This was Jesus's crown of thorns, INRA moment! Carrying the King of the Christians (Queer, my dear,) around on his throne! Hail Christian! Hail Jew!