9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yeah I think it makes visual sense. You are seeing the digital handwriting of the sim program.

It is weird how the simulators take shapes, flip them around, blend them with the image as a painter uses a paintbrush, only the paintbrush is shaped like the Asian continent or a Nike sports brand symbol or whatever else. And the effect of the brush is to create light places, dark places or mathematic effects based on whatever effect that shape represents at the time. Photoshop can do all this, and Adobe After Effects could render it in animation. The software isn't complicated, and the use of it isn't either. It's just that the 9/11 imagery is a sort of chaotic organization of disparate tools. An artificial intelligence program designed to combine all the tools of Adobe at once could conceivably execute something like this. Those mosaic photos, made from other images, execute just a few tools automatically. You could use many more to make something more complex, given enough computing power (and I'm sure the military has computing power to spare):

Bush composed of the official American deaths in latest Iraq war

The above is amazing to most people but it's a simple trick with few tools. 9/11 could have used much more layering, usage of other tools, etc.

By imbuing the 9/11 graphics with this subconscious imagery and building the strikes, collapses, people, crowds and news reports of a fake cartoon world version of New York and the Pentagon exclusively from these layered 'brush strokes' they can sort of force people to see the most 'realistic' thing - the actors with blood make-up, the apparently smoking towers - while mentally swallowing gobfulls of putrid fake iconography.

It's like impressionism only instead of dots, there's figures and symbols digitally meshed.

Referencing other work you have done Ozzy, the weird thing is that the creators also seem to enjoy using the symbols to build larger symbols, such as the infamous screaming demon shot, which was most likely built from the same brush-strokes of digital brushes shaped like Masonic personalities, animals, demons, Arabs and what-have-you. So just like a digital painter, they can use their digital stamp to either build up realistic scenes or fantasy scenes.

Coupled with the novelistic writers who combine realistic scenarios with fairy-tale scenarios, imitating journalism, you essentially have a creative team of visual artists and authors pouring their amazing, potentially positive energy into a destructive fearful force instead of using their talents for good. What a waste!

(And before you devil's advocates run to the defense of the sell-out artists and say 'Hey, it all works out in the end! At least they are expressing themselves ... You are doing the same thing on this site.' let me say this: that same argument is used by child-rapists and the countless unsavory figures of history to defend themselves "I couldn't help it. It's just who I am. Everyone is sexual. Mine is just different." Right. It's destructive instead of creative. That is an actual difference, and it must be recognized.)

We all make choices based on our surroundings and these people making the 9/11 imagery do not value what is immediately around them. They are delusional in thinking that causing pain and suffering and mental anguish is some necessary consequence of their lifestyle. They are making a negative choice that they cannot face up to. They do not resist their impulses to do harm because to them, questioning their impulses is evil ... even when their impulses are self-destructive! It's insanity. These people chose to do wrong by themselves. They should start doing right immediately, admit they have thrown their creative energy into an abyss and destroyed immense opportunity for redemptive behavior.

f#cking sell-out artists. What they do shouldn't be called art. It mustn't be called art. It is anti-art.

Something occurs to me now -- I wonder if the reason the news networks were called upon to animate the shitty helicopters and airplanes is because the military didn't want to give the networks even just a tiny bit of their powerful machines' computing power.

Either that, or the software isn't good at unambiguous objects. It is designed to create realism through the build-up of nonsense. So when they had to animate a basic, straightforward airplane, you end up with missing wings, bad angles, warped airplanes, etc. Anyway, that's just speculation in my own tirade. I don't mean to distract from your work, Ozzy. Good on ye.
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

G’day Simon,

As basic as the following questions are... can you please do me a favor and provide in depth answers to the following questions? As I'm trying to gain as much knowledge as I may on the following info..
( I Would appreciate this :) )

1- "Is it possible for a Boeing to travel @500 mph+ just of sea level, just as they say it did on 9/11? "
And this banking for example...
Image Image
Is it true that no plane can do this?

As many people state the following?“Thousands of people saw the second plane hit”
2- "Is there an official website/document anywhere that clearly displays all of the eyewitness accounts of a plane hitting the WTC on 9/11?"

3- “Did missiles hit both of the trade centers?”

Cheers
Realism :ph43r:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Realism911 4 Jun 3 2010, 11:37 AM wrote:
1- "Is it possible for a Boeing to travel @500 mph+ just of sea level, just as they say it did on 9/11? "
And this banking for example...
Is it true that no plane can do this?

As many people state the following?“Thousands of people saw the second plane hit”
2- "Is there an official website/document anywhere that clearly displays all of the eyewitness accounts of a plane hitting the WTC on 9/11?"

3- “Did missiles hit both of the trade centers?”

Dear Realism,

I won't answer you 'in depth' - but I hope it'll be ok.

1: No. The VNE(Velocity Never Exceed) of a 767 is about 380mph. It is simply not possible to go faster at sea level because those Pratt & Whitney engines are turbofans. Over this speed - at sea level - they simply won't go because the air is too dense. You can't even force them to go faster. They just stall. Don't take my word for it - ask aviation pros around your area, just as I have done.

The 12? banking in only one second is extremely dubious. A 767 is no fighter jet. Again, aviation pros will be best suited to answer this question more firmly.

2. A website listing the witnesses to a large passenger airliner? NO. There is none. However, you may wish to check out this page by Andrew Johnson. It is pretty good:
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/i ... &Itemid=60

3. No missile was needed for WTC1. Perhaps one was used for WTC2 - as I expounded in September Clues. However, this is not a pivotal question of this research.If nothing hit WTC2 either, we'll just have to add the many witnesses to "small planes" and "missiles" to the pool of 9/11 actors. We now know that the 9/11 imagery was fake, and that should suffice. We were quite simply watching a 102-minute animation-film that morning. I have called that movie "102WTC".

That is to signify...

1-0-2 Worlds To Change
http://www.septemberclues.org
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

simonshack @ Jun 3 2010, 09:04 PM wrote:

I won't answer you 'in depth' - but I hope it'll be ok.

Its more than enough thank-you.
simonshack
Administrator

Please meet

STEVEN ROSENBAUM - curator extraordinaire of the 9/11 "amateur videos"

and (on page 2 of same article)

LOUIS NEVAER - curator extraordinaire of the 9/11 "Missing Persons FLIERS"

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/30/nyreg ... &th&emc=th
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

groovygoolie @ Jun 23 2010, 06:34 AM wrote: I am sure as Actors go, in this 911 story' that they guy which, says (and that must be a wing that sheered that off, is a B actor comedian, I know that he is so familiar but I cant place him to any show recently, I thought comedy or improvisation, but man does he look and sound familiar.
Yes, Ozzy. I wonder that too.

Could their tactic really be as sad as formulating idiot accounts to make the shy infiltrators on this site look intelligent by comparison? It certainly doesn't shield their motives, though it is amusing.

I just feel that If wee all talked like this,,, then I thing plane thered be a rezon for t but as it yahoo plane victim 9/11. duh

There, that should totally help us win the war against our own idiocy now, right?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

simonshack @ Jun 8 2010, 10:42 PM wrote: Please meet

STEVEN ROSENBAUM - curator extraordinaire of the 9/11 "amateur videos"

and (on page 2 of same artcle)

LOUIS NEVAER - curator extraordinaire of the 9/11 "Missing Persons FLIERS"

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/30/nyreg ... &th&emc=th
Curator or creator?

My favourite line.....

Beyond that, seeming to profit from 9/11 is still taboo. B)
NickOfTime

Unread post by NickOfTime »

Simon and all

I am an aural witness, once removed, from the events of 9/11. At 08:45 EST I had just dialed into a meeting taking place in a conference room on or about the 30th floor of our building in Grenwich Avenue from my office in central London. This room had a clear view to the twin towers.

At 08:46, just as people were settling down for the meeting to begin, I heard shouts of surprise and was informed that there had been a crash at the WTC. The meeting of course never started and we were cut off. My colleague and I waited about seven minutes before the first photo appeared on the CNN website. We debated as to the size of plane that must have hit the tower.

Only with the benefit of hindsight, did I realise that if a plane had struck the north tower, it would have to have flown less than 200m east and upwards of the conference room. Therefore, the jet engine sound would have been considerable. Nobody noticed a plane sneak past the conference room. We heard nothing over the phone in London.

My main recollection from the rest of the day was the awful quality of the pictures showing one of the towers collapsing. The later collapse of WTC 7 was not questioned by me, just accepted. It took over two years before I became aware that something wasn't right, when I picked up a copy of Abuse Your Illusions by Russ Kick, and his 30 page chapter on the inconsistencies of that day.

I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person, and a person whose work requires challenge and discovery, but for those two years I was taken in. Yes, I was busy, and I just never had the catalyst until I read that book.

In discussing the degree of simulation of the events of the day with a friend, I have the following questions.

1) Were there really none of the alleged 319 (number quoted in the Kick chapter) firefighters lost that day. Surely this is an impossible number to fake, given that they can be identified by station, etc.

2) The post catastrophe photos of the scene. There are many high quality images showing large sections of the framework of the buildings buried high up in adjacent buildings around 100m away. There appears to be ejecta of comparable size in the collapse scenes. How could this be anticipated?

3) The artifacts during the collapses. There are just the few squibs, the melting corner, and the vanishing spire. Why add these events to the CGI at all. Surely, this just takes considerable time and effort for no benefit. All three aspects point to non structural collapse, therefore, augmenting the non official story of that day.

4) The seismic events. I don't believe that these records could be faked as there are many recording stations that run automatically, and to create false signals at all of them that tell a coherent story would be a monumental task. What does the seismic signature say relative to the videoed collapses?

5) Two smoking guns. Barbara Olsen's calls - the only evidence of box cutters (although Kick's article has long forgotten references to now forgotten records of the day of the event and subsequent). She being a new wife of Ted Turner and all that. What of her background. If she is a sim, then as a prominent person, there must be a footprint of her prior life. Cracking this one would be key. The second one is the mayor of LA, Brown - going to the airport to comfort grieving friends and family and finding not a single person there. This event needs more publicity.

6) I get more and more concerned that the events of that day are just entering into folklore. The man on the street may come across the odd article but dismiss it as the MSM is not playing ball. The court system has surpressed all challenges too. No matter how many experts join professional groups, noone is in a position to tip the balance. I will never give up sharing what I know of that day and I applaud all your work here, but why are these theories limited to just this discussion group. Can't you seed other forums. Should you change your energies to spreading the word more rather than proving minor (but obviously important) new detail after detail. Just asking.

Thanks

Nick

[ADMIN: congratulations, NickOfTime! you've squeezed in your post in the nick of time! from now on, new members can post in the PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD only. please, if you have a response, reply to Simon there. Thanks!]
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

NickOfTime 4 Jun 25 2010, 07:17 AM wrote: why are these theories limited to just this discussion group. Can't you seed other forums.
Any mention of media fakery anywhere else on the internet brings immediate condemnation/banning/abuse. No one is acting in good faith when faced with evidence of media fakery. The Sheeple are far too comfortable and happy believing their beloved media would OF COURSE never lie about anything.
simonshack
Administrator

NickOfTime 4 Jun 25 2010, 11:17 AM wrote: Simon and all

I am an aural witness, once removed, from the events of 9/11.
Nick,

that was indeed an interesting account - thanks.
Of course, we have all been on the phone with someone who had an ambulance passing outside his/her house. We sure hear the sirens over the phone. We should also be able to hear two Pratt &Whitney jet engines screaming at full throttle... No one seems to remember that in New York.

FBenario has kindly provided some good answers to your 6th question. I would only add to his words that, of course, my greatest wish is to develop more efficient ways of diffusing our findings. I'm currently working on that - and hope everyone on this forum will, in time, come up with their own ideas.

Regarding your 5 other questions:

1- 319 firefighters? Blimey! I've never bumped into that particular figure - and Heaven knows Hoi Polloi and myself have been digging deep into this matter! The most 'notorious' figure is "343"... See, if one wonders how such numbers of people can be 'disappeared' - one must firstly ask why, after 9 odd years, we still have all sorts of wildly conflicting figures circulating. So my 'echoed ' answer to you is: Surely these are impossible book-keeping mistakes for such a tragic event?
http://www.fdnylodd.com/9-11-Never-Forg ... hters.html

2- Sorry - but I have not seen 'ejecta of comparable size' in the collapse video clips. I know practically each frame of those clips by heart - so if you wish to stand up for this you'll have to supply me with visual proof of your contention.

3- You mention the 'squibs' seen in the collapse videos and you (legitimately)wonder : "Why add these events to the CGI at all. Surely,this just takes considerable time and effort for no benefit."Time and effort? I don't think that was much of a problem for the 9/11 planners. Besides, in the movie Independence Day(1996) you can see countless squib-looking puffs of fire and smoke in the animated collapses in Manhattan. That doesn't make them realer: they're just computer animations. No benefits? You yourself (and the head scratcher it generated) are living proof that there were benefits in inserting those squibs, not?

4- Well, the seismic data is so full of holes and inconsistencies it is not even funny.
SEPTEMBER CLUES E (17 SECONDS discrepancy between impact time of "Flight175" and the seismic data attributed to it.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU7VHf4TVIY
New 2010 study by geophysicist Andr? Rousseau - worth reading:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20989 ... n-New-York

5- Barbara K Olson is apparently still alive and well living in Great Falls, Virgina, with her husband Ted B Olson and..herself ("Barbara K Bracher" is her maiden- name !) Age 51.
http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summ ... cusfirst=1
Inexplicably, as I looked her up a while ago on another people-search engine, I found identical data but for her age: it was listed there as "54" - the correct age she would be if she were still alive today. Women are so vain !... :P
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack 4 Jun 26 2010, 05:49 PM wrote:
5- Barbara K Olson is apparently still alive and well living in Great Falls, Virgina, with her husband Ted B Olson and..herself ("Barbara K Bracher" is her maiden- name !) Age 51.
http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summ ... cusfirst=1
Inexplicably, as I looked her up a while ago on another people-search engine, I found identical data but for her age: it was listed there as "54" - the correct age she would be if she were still alive today. Women are so vain !... :P
"But everyone says I look younger!" :P

---

There's a lot of this about. Take, for example, the alive-and-well Cantor Fitzgerald CEO and his supposedly disappeared [invisible twin] brother.

With respect to the missing firemen, it's rather simple to create a couple of fictional units many years in advance. How is anybody supposed to know if the "118th ladder unit" is for real or not? All of the firemen go and visit all of the fire houses to see whether or not they exist only on paper?

It's easy enough for companies to create entire make-believe divisions, like Cantor Fitzgerald's all-laid-off eSpeed group with it's sole-survivor NASA ambassador.

It's the same story with the airlines. Who can possibly know all the flight attendants? Maybe that pretty Chinese girl you saw ten years ago on the flight you can't remember was Betty Ong.

It's not a difficult trick to pull off.

And where is our rookie-fireman/actor hero of the star-studded Naudet Nextel 9/11 production today? Apparently tourists are always showing up at the fire department and asking if he still works there. He doesn't.

Where are the jet-setting Naudets? Off in Tibet with the Dalai Lama? In the south of France? In Connecticut with Martha Stewart? In Florida with Ken Lay? Holed up in Ted and Barbara's spare bedroom?

The planners of the 9/11 operation are taking full advantage of the fact that there's not much difference between dead people you never met and imaginary people you never met. If the Cantor Fitzgerald guy claims he had a brother who was killed, most people will take that at face value.
simonshack
Administrator

fred 4 Jun 27 2010, 01:41 PM wrote:
It's not a difficult trick to pull off.

Well expressed, Fred. And I dare add a few thoughts to your concise, essential statement which, in an ideal world, would need no extra thoughts.

But anyway, here goes:

As it is, the simpler a trick is - the harder it is to explain. Now, the human mind would instantly understand and naturally accept it - without resistance- if it were revealed by the tricker/magician himself. On the other hand, if someone in the audience stands up and explains it (thus humbling the magician on the stage and its empowering limelight), the human mind tends to dismiss that person as an attention-seeker, an intruder, an arrogant jerk or any variation thereof.

It is just the way we are. The sooner we realize this, the better.
simonshack
Administrator

Just some little good news:

September Clues is now the most viewed video in Italy (on Livevideo.com)

It has recently dislodged "Breakdancing Baby" from the number 1 spot ! :D (Which is a great vid btw..."The next phase of human evolution has begun"...)

godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

Excellent news Simon! Thanks for posting it.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

100% awesomeness Simon B)