Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Equinox
Banned

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by Equinox »

Brian S Staveley gets called a No-planer by a gatekeepr.
@ 9minutes…
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... l_call.ogg

Gate keeping Caller –
All we have to do is take “the official story and building 7. and stick it in their faces… YOU DON’T NEED TOO TALK ABOUT CGI….
Why don’t you want them looking at the CGI.??
Coz you give them the ultimate Rabbit trail with the God dam building building 7 and rest of it.
And you don’t want them to know about the media complictity. Because once they know about the media complicity .
You can’t tell us stories, anymore … No more stories …. No more Moon Hoax …. No more 9/11…. No fake alien invasion…
None of that fake shit… You can’t tell us anymore more stories once we know….

Go Brian!
:lol:
IwasBettyOng

Unread post by IwasBettyOng »

I am a member of Lets Roll and I just had to add this comment. I am getting p******d off with the arguments and name calling which is taking place on the LR forum.

First it was Vanity Fair, then Brian Staveley and now Simon. I think these arguments are taking over somewhat from the purpose of the forum. In the last week or so there have not been many enlightening new posts, apart from the religious fanatics,(sorry if I offend anybody but I am an atheist). I'm not posting anything. I have put one or two interesting items on but no-one has followed them up. So I am keeping my distance for the time being.

Heigh-ho

IWBO
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

IwasBettyOng wrote:I am a member of Lets Roll and I just had to add this comment. I am getting p******d off with the arguments and name calling which is taking place on the LR forum.

First it was Vanity Fair, then Brian Staveley and now Simon. I think these arguments are taking over somewhat from the purpose of the forum. In the last week or so there have not been many enlightening new posts, apart from the religious fanatics,(sorry if I offend anybody but I am an atheist). I'm not posting anything. I have put one or two interesting items on but no-one has followed them up. So I am keeping my distance for the time being.

Heigh-ho

IWBO
Not sure i understand your post? BUT, in my opinion LR forum is a dictatorship with Phil the dictator. Not much has ever been proven over there. About all Phil can ever say is "empty towers". Had to leave about a year ago. There are so many smart people posting good stuff (sept clues), i ended up staying here. I have one question? Why would you ever go back there? :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome...
truthseeker.
lynx_land
Banned

Unread post by lynx_land »

Hi everyone;

I was a Moderator at Letsrollforums From January 2011 untill Yesterday, May 09 2012, when I was not only banned, but IP banned from that website forever with no explanation given, and despite being the first time I had ever actually had a tiff with the Admin there, was banned outright, not even demoted to a blue or black member in that pathetic ranking system he has for his members. This hurts me greatly, to be betrayed by the whole board there, whom I have been a member since September 2005, and again despite doing multiple Radio shows for the website, and creating many many stickied threads there, and basically kissing Phils ass for 2 years, I am banned despite other posters only being demoted for far worse offenses and having to watch Phil treat others like crap and not say a word when he goes into his regular tiriades. Well no more thank god.

Infact I didnt really do anything wrong, but the reason he banned me I believe is because what I said showed him up badly and revealed what I have suspected for some time about his character, and not only him, but a few of his other moderators on that site.

Basically, I was banned because of twofold reason. I took exception with his latest pledge drive, because It was eerily similar to what has become basically an annual event at his forum. He pleads poverty this and poverty that, claiming he is dead broke, yet other times hes rolling in money, and this plea usually falls on deaf ears, he proceeds to bash and insult everyone, claims hes walking away from 911 etc etc..then it all dissapears after a while.

I remembered in 2011 when a thread went up about selling the website. LOL.I looked for it in the search, but couldnt find it. He deleted it. But heres a snippet of what it contained, and this is what I posted;

http://boardreader.com/thread/Lets_Roll ... vXip4.html

I asked why this thread had been deleted.

Next time I log in im IP banned forever! Thats how he treats a MODERATOR!

But okay, thats not quite it, I had a tiff with him 3 days earlier about his employment. And this links together, and I think it why he knew he had to get rid of me.

It all ties in with what he supposedly does for a job. Attic Restoration. But theres lots of problems with this, including how he finds the time to be online all day etc. He claims his work dries up seasonally, and thats why he asks for money.

So I asked him why it was his work dried up. He got really angry about it. Its the first time one of his members has questioned something about him personally. Fair question I thought, if your asking a friend why hes asking his friends for money.

His response was "Racoons only mate twice a year".

I didnt take it up with him but he started getting mad in the chat. I never responded.

But come on, racoons live for years not 6 months, and damage is cumlative over time, plus lots of other things besides Racoons damage attics, why would your work dry up seasonally?

But anyway, a minor tiff, but the thread sent him over the edge. And he banned me, without warning. What a dick.

The shill confession piece earlier in the thread was interesting, but not conclusive. But the part about the cover job seemed to suit Phil to a tee. Its not a real job, you cant be online and attic restoring at the same time, this guy does fulltime work at letsroll, not to mention the emails and phonecalls he does on a daily basis, to people until like 3 in the morning.

He is a shill. I have no doubt about it now. Not only him, but a couple of his Mod team at least too.

This brings me to my final red hearing.

A mod there, by the name of Paula, who appeared about a year ago, and did various shows with Phil, seemed to know heaps about WIlliam Rodreguiz etc, started Skyping and webcamming me earlier in the year. We would chat every day. But it turned..hmm...sexual. This is odd considering she has a son older than me, and she lives halfway cross the world. But no harm in a bit of cyber I thought. But it then it got real weird. She stopped cybering me and tried to fix me up with this girl closer to my age, IN A RELATIONSHIP and with a child, on the other side of the world, and was talking like we were gonnna be together, she was going to fly me over there etc. Was just absolute manipulation of the worst degree, and of course I got sucked in a little, and it turned out to be a scam.

This is a MOD at LRF. Maybe Phil knew I was too close and used her to distract me, who knows. But its sick shit that goes on behind the scenes there. Most of their research is sound, but Phils hiding things for sure. Hes a gatekeeper of the highest calliber. And a few of his Mod team (Larry, Paula, Yankee etc) who turn up, become mods, hardly ever post and seem to know everything in the audio shows they do, when I had to wait 6 years to become a Mod, are also shills of the highest order, though a little lower than Phil, I think they have other actual jobs they go to.

So yeah, im no longer "one of them". Sucks but I feel liberated. Got some new plans, going to do some radio work with Brian Staveley next week, and who knows what the future holds.

But if your reading Phil, your a jackass, and I hope you gets paycuts when people figure you and your team out like I did.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

lynx_land wrote:Hi everyone;

I was a Moderator at Letsrollforums From January 2011 untill Yesterday, May 09 2012, when I was not only banned, but IP banned from that website forever with no explanation given, and despite being the first time I had ever actually had a tiff with the Admin there, was banned outright, not even demoted to a blue or black member in that pathetic ranking system he has for his members. This hurts me greatly, to be betrayed by the whole board there, whom I have been a member since September 2005, and again despite doing multiple Radio shows for the website, and creating many many stickied threads there, and basically kissing Phils ass for 2 years, I am banned despite other posters only being demoted for far worse offenses and having to watch Phil treat others like crap and not say a word when he goes into his regular tiriades. Well no more thank god.

Infact I didnt really do anything wrong, but the reason he banned me I believe is because what I said showed him up badly and revealed what I have suspected for some time about his character, and not only him, but a few of his other moderators on that site.

Basically, I was banned because of twofold reason. I took exception with his latest pledge drive, because It was eerily similar to what has become basically an annual event at his forum. He pleads poverty this and poverty that, claiming he is dead broke, yet other times hes rolling in money, and this plea usually falls on deaf ears, he proceeds to bash and insult everyone, claims hes walking away from 911 etc etc..then it all dissapears after a while.

I remembered in 2011 when a thread went up about selling the website. LOL.I looked for it in the search, but couldnt find it. He deleted it. But heres a snippet of what it contained, and this is what I posted;

http://boardreader.com/thread/Lets_Roll ... vXip4.html

I asked why this thread had been deleted.

Next time I log in im IP banned forever! Thats how he treats a MODERATOR!

But okay, thats not quite it, I had a tiff with him 3 days earlier about his employment. And this links together, and I think it why he knew he had to get rid of me.

It all ties in with what he supposedly does for a job. Attic Restoration. But theres lots of problems with this, including how he finds the time to be online all day etc. He claims his work dries up seasonally, and thats why he asks for money.

So I asked him why it was his work dried up. He got really angry about it. Its the first time one of his members has questioned something about him personally. Fair question I thought, if your asking a friend why hes asking his friends for money.

His response was "Racoons only mate twice a year".

I didnt take it up with him but he started getting mad in the chat. I never responded.

But come on, racoons live for years not 6 months, and damage is cumlative over time, plus lots of other things besides Racoons damage attics, why would your work dry up seasonally?

But anyway, a minor tiff, but the thread sent him over the edge. And he banned me, without warning. What a dick.

The shill confession piece earlier in the thread was interesting, but not conclusive. But the part about the cover job seemed to suit Phil to a tee. Its not a real job, you cant be online and attic restoring at the same time, this guy does fulltime work at letsroll, not to mention the emails and phonecalls he does on a daily basis, to people until like 3 in the morning.

He is a shill. I have no doubt about it now. Not only him, but a couple of his Mod team at least too.

This brings me to my final red hearing.

A mod there, by the name of Paula, who appeared about a year ago, and did various shows with Phil, seemed to know heaps about WIlliam Rodreguiz etc, started Skyping and webcamming me earlier in the year. We would chat every day. But it turned..hmm...sexual. This is odd considering she has a son older than me, and she lives halfway cross the world. But no harm in a bit of cyber I thought. But it then it got real weird. She stopped cybering me and tried to fix me up with this girl closer to my age, IN A RELATIONSHIP and with a child, on the other side of the world, and was talking like we were gonnna be together, she was going to fly me over there etc. Was just absolute manipulation of the worst degree, and of course I got sucked in a little, and it turned out to be a scam.

This is a MOD at LRF. Maybe Phil knew I was too close and used her to distract me, who knows. But its sick shit that goes on behind the scenes there. Most of their research is sound, but Phils hiding things for sure. Hes a gatekeeper of the highest calliber. And a few of his Mod team (Larry, Paula, Yankee etc) who turn up, become mods, hardly ever post and seem to know everything in the audio shows they do, when I had to wait 6 years to become a Mod, are also shills of the highest order, though a little lower than Phil, I think they have other actual jobs they go to.

So yeah, im no longer "one of them". Sucks but I feel liberated. Got some new plans, going to do some radio work with Brian Staveley next week, and who knows what the future holds.

But if your reading Phil, your a jackass, and I hope you gets paycuts when people figure you and your team out like I did.
Wow.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Just one minor correction.

It's - "Phil, you're a jackass" not "Phil, your a jackass" <_<
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

brianv wrote:Just one minor correction.

Did you ever wonder about that Brian? I did... how (phil) can be online 24/7 how does he get an income. he is on the forum 24/7.

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Equinox wrote:
brianv wrote:Just one minor correction.

Did you ever wonder about that Brian? I did... how (phil) can be online 24/7 how does he get an income. he is on the forum 24/7.

Nope, I never gave it much thought...never gave it any thought in fact. Apart from the 6monthly-ish visits [ to check on an old post or two of mine ], I'm far removed from that clown site!
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

FWIW, I don't think Phil's a shill or a gatekeeper. I think he's suffering from "truther burnout," resulting in some increasingly hard to hide psychological problems. Those post-midnight rants on the chat board where he yells repeatedly at someone who isn't there are mighty revealing of a very troubled soul. When the (now disappeared) thread opened up about his wanting to put the forum up for sale, I asked him about it and he refused to answer. Maybe alcohol is involved. Maybe it's coke or meth. Maybe it's MK-Ultra(!) Maybe it's a romance gone sour. Maybe his "coon-cleanup" biz has gone south because he just can't leave the keyboard anymore (amusing PhotoShop pic notwithstanding). Anyway, those very disturbing chat-rants are eerily reminiscent of Bill Cooper on some of his bad days, and I hope and pray Phil doesn't come to the same kind of end. :(
lynx_land
Banned

Your not the only one he didnt respond to about the sale offer. It wasnt genuine.
I mean he actually asked for like $40 000 hahaha. No one in their right mind would pay that for a site he constantly advertises as nothing but a headache.
He does drink heavilly, but then so do I. He does have deep dark issues, so do most of us.

Still doesnt explain the behaviour of his Mod team and suspicious appointments. Some people show up and get instant mod status out of nowhere. Some can be explained, like Brain Staveley, others are just damn suspicious.

His constant personal attacks on Brian, This site, and pretty much everyone hes ever been associated with in 9/11 truth speak volumes. This guys fallen out with ALL of them and cant get on with anyone. Hes a grade A asshole.

He also personally and purposly rung up and mis directed/sabotaged the direction of many of my radio shows, and his puppet Paula downright ruined my personal life, as well as many of Brian Staveleys shows with her rambling and drunken crap.

And what the hell is with www.philjayhan.com???!!!!

It was SUPPSOSED to be www.911videoarchive.com or somethink like that. Something that had real potential.

Instead it remains an ego booster.

Oh yeah, lets create a thread for 9/11 video archives and call it www.simonshack.com or even www.brianstaveley.com

Sound absurd? But he still takes pride in telling people to host their videos/pictures/shows there and has no intention of changing it. How many people would find it on the searches if it were 9/11archive or named similar?

The fact he refuses to change it proves hes only about 1 thing, Phil Jayhan. He has no interest in anything else.

His Physique is also not indicitive of someone who does hard physical labour, but alas, im getting personal. Hes a chub, just like William Rodreguiz, which proved he couldnt run up and down stairs all day.

Look, dont have trouble with 95% + of Phils research or his teams research (which I was a major part of). No issues.

But hes there to gatekeep and direct away from the truth of 9/11. Pods/hollow/ it doesnt matter. Anything to take you away from the fact that the videos are fake. Pods and Hollow Towers do that so damn well dont they Phil! For someone who the Pod was his baby, he sure dropped the theory real quick when the hollow came round didnt he? A true asshole like him would never be able to drop his baby so easilly.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

repentantandy wrote:FWIW, I don't think Phil's a shill or a gatekeeper. I think he's suffering from "truther burnout," resulting in some increasingly hard to hide psychological problems. Those post-midnight rants on the chat board where he yells repeatedly at someone who isn't there are mighty revealing of a very troubled soul. When the (now disappeared) thread opened up about his wanting to put the forum up for sale, I asked him about it and he refused to answer. Maybe alcohol is involved. Maybe it's coke or meth. Maybe it's MK-Ultra(!) Maybe it's a romance gone sour. Maybe his "coon-cleanup" biz has gone south because he just can't leave the keyboard anymore (amusing PhotoShop pic notwithstanding). Anyway, those very disturbing chat-rants are eerily reminiscent of Bill Cooper on some of his bad days, and I hope and pray Phil doesn't come to the same kind of end. :(
Sorry Andy, I think it's shill burnout actually.

There was the hand-grenade in his car incident, and there was the case of the dog which ate his face; which needed microsurgery. No, not the dog, his face! :rolleyes: Not that it made any difference.

/edit typo
Last edited by brianv on Thu May 10, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IwasBettyOng

Unread post by IwasBettyOng »

I am glad that you guys feel the same as I do. I didn't make myself very clear in my last post. Phil banned Vanity Fair because he thought that he was hijacking the threads. Brian Staveley posted a quite justified rant on Phil's reaction to not having his phone calls returned, and this ongoing venom against Simon Shack is quite ridiculous.

I also wondered how Paula became a moderator after a very short time. She never posts anything useful. All she does is criticize other posters, and I find her so simpering. It's all ' oh thank you so very much' and ' oh Phil I am so glad to be part of the LR forum and its like home' .

I've only been a member there since February and at least six people have either left or been banned.

Phil was angry about Simon Shack appearing on Brian's radio show. Why?
lux

Unread post by lux »

hmmm ... could a recent ruckus on a certain thread here be related to this LR upheaval? :unsure:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Could well be, dear Lux, could well be... <_<

Repentantandy and Brianv,

Whoever of you two is right about Mr. J, the comments on this page going all the way back to 2004 suggests that he has been behaving pretty consistently over the years:

http://www.lies.com/wp/2004/07/30/ron-r ... r-on-bush/
lynx_land
Banned

Oh yeah, the outbursts have been very consistent since at least late 2005.

Its simply been more apparent once the chatbox was added to the site.

The guys calls himself a Christian, yet gets drunk all the time, is a massive homophobe and relegates all talk of God to a seperate chatbox hahahaha.

Thats like the number 1 rule of Christianity. To relegate or limit Gods word or talk of him is a massive no no. But again im getting personal.

But screw you Phil you made it personal. And you want to make it a war than fine, but by the looks of things, Clues is only getting stronger and your losing all the time.

Funny that, Clues isnt even fighting and its beating you. Your beating yourself, over the head, with every outburst and banning you undertake. I havent the slightest clue why, but please carry on, I hope Letsroll does go under and you really are broke, but I doubt it highly.

And for those who think im attacking him, I assure you its nothing compared to what him and his team are no doubt saying in the "team" chat on the chatbox non stop right about now. He censors the right of reply by IP banning people. Pathetic.