Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

I was repeatedly asked for that show you speak off. I'm still being asked. RIGHT NOW! I have a big site and Simon said I really like the show you did alone. That's it man. He didn't give me a date or an archive or tell me what page it was on. I do label all my stuff but my co host was sick that night last minute so his name is on the file which means I'm wasting all day yesterday looking for this stupid show. He heard the whole thing. It's not like I'm hiding something. It was great show i guess. I spent my whole day going through my hard drive trying to find it. I'd love for people to hear it I just can't find it. That would end this "speculation" I guess. I am still gonna look today. I found a few off me alone but they are like 6-8 months old and I don't know if they are the one he wanted to hear again. I have most my shows all on my archive but couldn't find it Then I have other ones scattered on my site which I think he may be referring to. Guys give me a day or two to dig it up. My site has 20 pages it could be on plus all the other files I need to check. Or just ask him how the show went. I could see suspicion if the show Simon was on disappeared but that is simply not the case. I can't find ONE show your admin liked a lot.Of myself. I wish I could. Once you heard it maybe it would end all this. Please just ask him if I was thorough, complete, conveyed the message good. This is a waste of time now. I will look today but not all day like yesterday. If I need to have a solo show on hand that bad for you guys I'll do a friggin new one! Will that satisfy people? I came on yesterday and everyone else was complimenting my other shows. One their own made me happy to see people come around. The day before we were arguing. The ONLY reason we keep mentioning this one show is I keep getting questioned on it. It's somewhere. I'll find it. Like I said I got tons of others. Listen to anyone if you don't think I'm genuine. My message doesn't change. I could give you 100 shows right now but some are old and have theories that I don't think are all right anymore and I know people here don't so i stay away from them. If you want to dig through the archives today you are more than welcome. I want you to hear the recent stuff. You do know when I was told it was a very good show I was never given a date, a page, a link, just the fact it was a show I did alone. Your more then welcome to hear any of them. I have probably over 100. All genuine, If you'd like access to my archives I'll gladly give it to you. I was saying thank you for compliments. Why don't you stop wasting all this time on it. Just ask the people yesterday who commented positively what they think. "Hey what's he like week to week"? It's not that hard. They are your other members on here. ASK THEM!!!!! They listen on a regular basis. Ask them if I portray the message of 9/11 and September Clues well. I think you'll get a very positive answer.

It's like me saying to someone who has thousands of threads Hey where is your thread on the wtc you wrote with no help from your partner. The thread was mislabeled or whatever and they can't find it.

4 or 5 people commented without my knowledge on it in this thread last night not me. All I did was say thanks, then I was called out again. I actaully thought I found the show. Its a 4 hour 9/11 show packed with your type of info but I don't think it's the one they are looking for. It does have my partner in it. If you'd like just listen to that one, or any one. I am not here to promote a show at all. 4or 5 members left a thread here so I thanked them. This show you speak of, it's not like I did this hidden show you need to hear. Ask Simon of the content. It was very good, conveyed your message very well. Also it was not over promoted, he never gave me a link and yes I should know where my shows are and I do but when you have two people and it turns to one last minute things can be mislabeled. Now I have to listen for all these shows. We are wasting time talking about this. I spent like 6 hours yesterday. I'd love to find it cause it would make everyone happy I guess. If it matters that much that you hear me solo I will do a new 9/11 special just for you guys to hear alone this week ok? Is that fair? I am hiding nothing. Anyone live near Lowell ma? Your welcome to come here and help me like. My site has 9/11 pages where i was on other specials or they have shows on there. It's a lot of digging, Even the day I first spoke to Simon I couldn't find it. Ask about it though or just wait til next week. I will make a new one for all of you but I am constantly questioned on a trivial matter that's all. It's stupid. Ask your own members. Some listen weekly Or just ask Simon about how the show was portrayed the fact I can't find it doesn't mean anything. I'll make an even better one, how's that? Will that satisfy people?

Can we talk about something else now. I am not the one who keeps mentioning it. Honestly what's the big deal? It's already been heard and approved of by your admin. Sorry you can't all hear it. If I find it you will. Guess now next week I need to do A whole new show. Alone. that's fine cause then this will stop hopefully.
I'm sorry I can't find it. I sat here all day yesterday when I could be researching.Going through so many archives. I'm not the one promoting it! It's everyone asking me to post it. I'm looking sorry!

Is it me promoting my show or is it people asking me to find it and calling it suspicious? It's the latter. You are over promoting it. Drop it.When I find it, I'll show you.Like I said can we speak on something else now? If not fine let's keep this nonsense waste of time going but don't question me or my motives simply cause I can't find one of 100s of my shows. Really.The more you bring it up the more you PROMOTE it. I want to not talk about that anymore and thought I made that clear.

I am charging my Skype. If you don't like my response here or want to keep it off this thread let's just talk. Ask others. They have called. I'm very pleasant to speak with and will gladly answer any question. Honestly once I do find it a lot of people will feel pretty bad about all this shit. I did a great job putting your message out. I didn't lose it on purpose. Its here somewhere. I will seriously record a new 4 hr show so you can see my true colors if it makes you so happy. Why don't we not banter on this issue. Skype me. Let's talk. Ask me anything you want Skype TheRealNewsOnline. It will be on in 30 minutes.

For the record I NEVER mentioned this particular show NEVERMIND promoting it. I been asked to find it and can't and tried to answer the best I can... Call my Skype or let's move on. You'll get your show. I'll do another and it will be the best you've heard okay? If you think It was over promoted it was by everyone but me. You talk to people here. Ask them. They've heard many shows okay. I am not talking about this anymore. It's just another reason to argue and a distraction.

Skype me TheRealNewsOnline It's 1 15pm et here or 13 15. In 30 minutes call me. We can talk. After that bad clip that was posted of me don't you think I want the really good one? That makes no sense! Of course I wish I knew where it was.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Brian S Staveley wrote:I was repeatedly asked for that show you speak off. I'm still being asked. RIGHT NOW! I have a big site and Simon said I really like the show you did alone. That's it man. He didn't give me a date or an archive or tell me what page it was on. I do label all my stuff but my co host was sick that night last minute so his name is on the file which means I'm wasting all day yesterday looking for this stupid show. He heard the whole thing. It's not like I'm hiding something. It was great show i guess. I spent my whole day going through my hard drive trying to find it. I'd love for people to hear it I just can't find it. That would end this "speculation" I guess. I am still gonna look today. I found a few off me alone but they are like 6-8 months old and I don't know if they are the one he wanted to hear again. I have most my shows all on my archive but couldn't find it Then I have other ones scattered on my site which I think he may be referring to. Guys give me a day or two to dig it up. My site has 20 pages it could be on plus all the other files I need to check. Or just ask him how the show went. I could see suspicion if the show Simon was on disappeared but that is simply not the case. I can't find ONE show your admin liked a lot.Of myself. I wish I could. Once you heard it maybe it would end all this. Please just ask him if I was thorough, complete, conveyed the message good. This is a waste of time now. I will look today but not all day like yesterday. If I need to have a solo show on hand that bad for you guys I'll do a friggin new one! Will that satisfy people? I came on yesterday and everyone else was complimenting my other shows. One their own made me happy to see people come around. The day before we were arguing. The ONLY reason we keep mentioning this one show is I keep getting questioned on it. It's somewhere. I'll find it. Like I said I got tons of others. Listen to anyone if you don't think I'm genuine. My message doesn't change. I could give you 100 shows right now but some are old and have theories that I don't think are all right anymore and I know people here don't so i stay away from them. If you want to dig through the archives today you are more than welcome. I want you to hear the recent stuff. You do know when I was told it was a very good show I was never given a date, a page, a link, just the fact it was a show I did alone. Your more then welcome to hear any of them. I have probably over 100. All genuine, If you'd like access to my archives I'll gladly give it to you. I was saying thank you for compliments. Why don't you stop wasting all this time on it. Just ask the people yesterday who commented positively what they think. "Hey what's he like week to week"? It's not that hard. They are your other members on here. ASK THEM!!!!! They listen on a regular basis. Ask them if I portray the message of 9/11 and September Clues well. I think you'll get a very positive answer.

It's like me saying to someone who has thousands of threads Hey where is your thread on the wtc you wrote with no help from your partner. The thread was mislabeled or whatever and they can't find it.

4 or 5 people commented without my knowledge on it in this thread last night not me. All I did was say thanks, then I was called out again. I actaully thought I found the show. Its a 4 hour 9/11 show packed with your type of info but I don't think it's the one they are looking for. It does have my partner in it. If you'd like just listen to that one, or any one. I am not here to promote a show at all. 4or 5 members left a thread here so I thanked them. This show you speak of, it's not like I did this hidden show you need to hear. Ask Simon of the content. It was very good, conveyed your message very well. Also it was not over promoted, he never gave me a link and yes I should know where my shows are and I do but when you have two people and it turns to one last minute things can be mislabeled. Now I have to listen for all these shows. We are wasting time talking about this. I spent like 6 hours yesterday. I'd love to find it cause it would make everyone happy I guess. If it matters that much that you hear me solo I will do a new 9/11 special just for you guys to hear alone this week ok? Is that fair? I am hiding nothing. Anyone live near Lowell ma? Your welcome to come here and help me like. My site has 9/11 pages where i was on other specials or they have shows on there. It's a lot of digging, Even the day I first spoke to Simon I couldn't find it. Ask about it though or just wait til next week. I will make a new one for all of you but I am constantly questioned on a trivial matter that's all. It's stupid. Ask your own members. Some listen weekly Or just ask Simon about how the show was portrayed the fact I can't find it doesn't mean anything. I'll make an even better one, how's that? Will that satisfy people?

Can we talk about something else now. I am not the one who keeps mentioning it. Honestly what's the big deal? It's already been heard and approved of by your admin. Sorry you can't all hear it. If I find it you will. Guess now next week I need to do A whole new show. Alone. that's fine cause then this will stop hopefully.
I'm sorry I can't find it. I sat here all day yesterday when I could be researching.Going through so many archives. I'm not the one promoting it! It's everyone asking me to post it. I'm looking sorry!

Is it me promoting my show or is it people asking me to find it and calling it suspicious? It's the latter. You are over promoting it. Drop it.When I find it, I'll show you.Like I said can we speak on something else now? If not fine let's keep this nonsense waste of time going but don't question me or my motives simply cause I can't find one of 100s of my shows. Really.The more you bring it up the more you PROMOTE it. I want to not talk about that anymore and thought I made that clear.

I am charging my Skype. If you don't like my response here or want to keep it off this thread let's just talk. Ask others. They have called. I'm very pleasant to speak with and will gladly answer any question. Honestly once I do find it a lot of people will feel pretty bad about all this shit. I did a great job putting your message out. I didn't lose it on purpose. Its here somewhere. I will seriously record a new 4 hr show so you can see my true colors if it makes you so happy. Why don't we not banter on this issue. Skype me. Let's talk. Ask me anything you want Skype TheRealNewsOnline. It will be on in 30 minutes.

For the record I NEVER mentioned this particular show NEVERMIND promoting it. I been asked to find it and can't and tried to answer the best I can... Call my Skype or let's move on. You'll get your show. I'll do another and it will be the best you've heard okay? If you think It was over promoted it was by everyone but me. You talk to people here. Ask them. They've heard many shows okay. I am not talking about this anymore. It's just another reason to argue and a distraction.

Skype me TheRealNewsOnline It's 1 15pm et here or 13 15. In 30 minutes call me. We can talk. After that bad clip that was posted of me don't you think I want the really good one? That makes no sense! Of course I wish I knew where it was.
Brian
I have to question anyone, thats collects a paycheck on any 911 information.
You do get paid to talk about 911 do you not? If i'm wrong I apologise.
It just seems odd that you have so much input lately about 911.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

truthseeker wrote:
Brian S Staveley wrote:I was repeatedly asked for that show you speak off. I'm still being asked. RIGHT NOW! I have a big site and Simon said I really like the show you did alone. That's it man. He didn't give me a date or an archive or tell me what page it was on. I do label all my stuff but my co host was sick that night last minute so his name is on the file which means I'm wasting all day yesterday looking for this stupid show. He heard the whole thing. It's not like I'm hiding something. It was great show i guess. I spent my whole day going through my hard drive trying to find it. I'd love for people to hear it I just can't find it. That would end this "speculation" I guess. I am still gonna look today. I found a few off me alone but they are like 6-8 months old and I don't know if they are the one he wanted to hear again. I have most my shows all on my archive but couldn't find it Then I have other ones scattered on my site which I think he may be referring to. Guys give me a day or two to dig it up. My site has 20 pages it could be on plus all the other files I need to check. Or just ask him how the show went. I could see suspicion if the show Simon was on disappeared but that is simply not the case. I can't find ONE show your admin liked a lot.Of myself. I wish I could. Once you heard it maybe it would end all this. Please just ask him if I was thorough, complete, conveyed the message good. This is a waste of time now. I will look today but not all day like yesterday. If I need to have a solo show on hand that bad for you guys I'll do a friggin new one! Will that satisfy people? I came on yesterday and everyone else was complimenting my other shows. One their own made me happy to see people come around. The day before we were arguing. The ONLY reason we keep mentioning this one show is I keep getting questioned on it. It's somewhere. I'll find it. Like I said I got tons of others. Listen to anyone if you don't think I'm genuine. My message doesn't change. I could give you 100 shows right now but some are old and have theories that I don't think are all right anymore and I know people here don't so i stay away from them. If you want to dig through the archives today you are more than welcome. I want you to hear the recent stuff. You do know when I was told it was a very good show I was never given a date, a page, a link, just the fact it was a show I did alone. Your more then welcome to hear any of them. I have probably over 100. All genuine, If you'd like access to my archives I'll gladly give it to you. I was saying thank you for compliments. Why don't you stop wasting all this time on it. Just ask the people yesterday who commented positively what they think. "Hey what's he like week to week"? It's not that hard. They are your other members on here. ASK THEM!!!!! They listen on a regular basis. Ask them if I portray the message of 9/11 and September Clues well. I think you'll get a very positive answer.

Brian
That is just totally wrong! Paycheck? Absolutely not. I do this at great expense to myself, my loss of friends and out of my own pocket. I do not make a dime! It cost me a lot to do all of this. You think I have a sponsor? lol If yes, I could see your point. No one pays me! I built that site and that radio station from scratch. Actually I have no help at all! I have no donations nor ever have and pay for all server, Skype accts. and whatever else! Jesus if I was paid I would hope you would doubt me. Can we be cool now?

If you were sincere and I think you were apology accepted! I have NEVER received a dime for this Truthseeker!! EVER!
truthseeker
Banned

Brian S Staveley wrote:
truthseeker wrote:

Brian
That is just totally wrong! Paycheck? Absolutely not. I do this at great expense to myself, my loss of friends and out of my own pocket. I do not make a dime! It cost me a lot to do all of this. You think I have a sponsor? lol If yes, I could see your point. No one pays me! I built that site and that radio station from scratch. Actually I have no help at all! I have no donations nor ever have and pay for all server, Skype accts. and whatever else! Jesus if I was paid I would hope you would doubt me. Can we be cool now?

If you were sincere and I think you were apology accepted! I have NEVER received a dime for this Truthseeker!! EVER!
Were good.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Excellent. If you'd like to talk Skype me I am online. @TheRealNewsOnline Any interest in a call? I would like that. I'm available now.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Brian S Staveley wrote:
truthseeker wrote:

Brian

i've often thought the repeat
isnt repeat [quoted] enough.

:P
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

reel.deal wrote:
truthseeker wrote:

Brian

i've often thought the repeat
isnt repeat [quoted] enough.

:P
[ " ;) " ]
truthseeker
Banned

Brian S Staveley wrote:Excellent. If you'd like to talk Skype me I am online. @TheRealNewsOnline Any interest in a call? I would like that. I'm available now.
Brian
I did visit your site and was impressed. Good job, lots info (911).
I will now listen to your shows that are referenced.
My apology, i had you pegged wrong.
truthseeker :) :) :)
Brian S Staveley
Banned

truthseeker wrote:
Brian S Staveley wrote:Excellent. If you'd like to talk Skype me I am online. @TheRealNewsOnline Any interest in a call? I would like that. I'm available now.
Brian
I did visit your site and was impressed. Good job, lots info (911).
I will now listen to your shows that are referenced.
My apology, i had you pegged wrong.
truthseeker :) :) :)
Thank you for taking the time to go and check it out! Your apology seems very sincere. ACCEPTED! Click any 9/11 show from the last few months you will hear our 9/11 message is very consistent. Not disruptive at all to you to anyone's research here and I show tons of media fakery and explain it at great length, with live interaction with our listeners I would also like to show you what some of our non 9/11 shows are like. And you can hear some great interaction from our listeners! and chatters.We talk about a lot of things, have some very great back and forth . We had a guest Brian Hamilton . It starts with him talking about how he stumbled across my blog that went into the fake victims, fake airplanes etc. He was hooked on it, saying what if? When I wrote the blog I put it also on Before i knew about a lot of the CGI. I knew there was some, I just had no idea it was also fake collapses and crowds. I thought at the time most the people were near WTC BUT WERE PAID off actors.I now know no one was under the towers aand of course not ihemmmmm Check this show out too . My newer 9/11 shows show a ton of media fakery.This show gets into other events, natural cancer cures and more......

Here is that show. Some great 911 talk to start but the special you all seek is below!!.The first guest Brian Hamilton will be back on with us this week! Sunday 1030pm et USA

Hrs1-2
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _1_n_2.mp3
HRs 3-4
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _3_n_4.mp3

A REALLY good roundtable type talk!

If Ican't find the one you guys were asking for I'll redo a solo 9/11 show this week. I think I FOUND IT THOUGH.

Justin is with me briefly but was sick So I did over 4 hours of 9//11 alone. This must be the show you wanted Simon. Have a listen guys. Let me know Simon if this is not it. I think is!

Here is my 4 and a half hour radio show. I think this is the one we you have been asking for.FINALLY
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/new-91 ... -blog.html Again this is not about promotion, I was asked over and over for this. Just read the last few pages of this thread. I am just answering for people not promoting.

:o

Almost a 5 hr show talking about 9/11
Last edited by Brian S Staveley on Sun May 20, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

You want to chat briefly truthseeker? Skype TheRealNewsOnline or call 978 735 2224. Its 7 45am. I have about an hour. Let's talk..... I just signed in. Call me.You can ask me anything and I would like to talk some with you, You seem nice enough.....

Brian S Staveley
Last edited by Brian S Staveley on Sun May 20, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

So did your buddy call in sick or leave early?
Brian S Staveley
Banned

AmongTheThugs wrote:So did your buddy call in sick or leave early?
Kind of both. He called me a few hours before we were set to air and made me aware he was sick and may not make it in. He knew I was a little disappointed since we had plugged the show for weeks. We had already told everyone our 9/11 special was that night. I said "Well Justin we told everyone. I can't cancel It. I'll have to go alone on it." He said he understood and that was cool. We have done a ton of shows on it already and he wouldn't be offended if he was excluded.

He said" Let me get some sleep and I'll try and come on the show for a little bit." He did show up but he left early and let me go on alone for the majority of the show. I have tons of shows and I label them with the date and who is on it. With the confusion of Justin's attendance the file must have been labeled as both of us and not just me or it certainly did not say "The show where Justin was sick" . That's why I had such a hard time locating it. As I listen to this though there might be one that's more recent where I address the CGI Manhattan and other areas even more. Now it's the most talked about part of my shows(CGI).

For example six months ago I had finally realized the collapse footage was fake, shortly after I got back up to speed with your forum and my shows started to instead of talking MOSTLY about things like the 3000 fake victims, The memorials and your work on it, there NOT being any airplanes, The SSDI, September Clues, etc. I really started talking about all the TV fakery a lot. I still mentioned all the important stuff for instance I didn't learn about the debris pile being CGI as well until a couple of months ago. So as I learned these things they were added to the show. Now my shows have more information all about the conflicting collapse footage.I spent a lot of time on Ground Zero images and I knew those were faked for a while so I would mention that a lot. As I continued to learn I learned from Clues that all those people were not even near the towers. I thought they were actors in the street, obviously controlled but I thought they were there. I knew the towers were empty though if you listen. Now that I know more about the CGI crowds and dustclouds and collapses it's the focus of what I speak on and of course the fact that 3000 people did not die that day. I am still learning as well. I always was a huge Clues fan and after a while knew it was right on and the others were full of crap. Just as you guys though I took it slow and needed to learn things. Mainly that is was basically a Hollywood movie. Now I use the images from Clues to wake a lot of people up to the fact that the whole scenery of Manhattan was fake. I wasn't sure of this until I researched it enough here.I have to be sure before spouting it on the air. Now anything recent it's mostly what I talk about.

For instance Simon WTC 7 Study video. I had not seen until a few months ago and now that is one of the first things I show people. I must post it 6 or 7 times a week on Facebook. Now I talk about not just the buildings being empty and the planes faked, but I stress Manhattan was completely sealed off and everything we saw was most likely pre recorded and most of it was done with all types of Hollywood techniques from CGI to Greenscreen interviews and their other tricks. 6 months ago I would have told people the towers were empty,talked about the memorials, the photo shopped victims, the actors like Bob Macilvane, Donna Marsh, Mary Fetchet etc. Now I still mention all those things but now I focus a lot of time explaining really how much fakery there was. Just like you guys for a while didn't know the whole scenery of the day was fake neither did I.

Have I made some mistakes along the way? Sure. But anytime I do I'm the first to admit it and correct it on the air.

Now watching some of the videos isn't it amazing we didn't all see it before. It's so easy to spot on some of the buildings but it's hard to say "Well it looks fake" I like Simon's approach of proving perspectives that don't line up and what not. The pictures where the shadows are way off go over well too. It's very easy for people to tell when they see things like that.

I think the most important point that I try to stress is the media complicity in this whole thing. I think if we can get people to realize the "news" lied about 9/11 then maybe they finally will not trust anything from the media anymore, at all. No more stories. No more moon hoax. No more 9/11. The media is our enemy and 9/11 is going to hopefully be their demise.

Lofty goals for sure but I think it's a good one.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Maat wrote:Quod Erat Demonstrandum — again? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just for the record: As anyone can see from my previous posts, the only 'Brian Staveley radio recording' I ever referred to, and the only one I've heard (or likely to listen to) was the interview with Simon.

Btw, does anyone know who the hell "Matt" might be? :unsure: Must be some straw man called "dick" :lol:

Edit: Oh, so that was supposed to be addressing me, eh Brian S? Correcting only 2 with 5 "Matt"s to go, I guess is a start. But now you have another problem with your "What a dick!" remark. Since that's a gender-specific insult, and no secret that I'm not a "dude", what do you normally call a woman who tells you exactly how & why your behavior is unacceptable (apart from "Mom"), hmm?
I thought your name was Matt. It was an honest mistake. I'm not going to throw another gender specific remark at you because I don't wish to fight. Why would you egg me on to do so? If I wasn't mistaken at the time and you were a man, which I now know your not I would stand by my comment. That's how you were acting to me. For the millionth time I don't want to fight so don't ask me to come up with another name to call you , ok?

If you would like to speak to me on the Skype I'd be happy to take your call and answer all your questions and or doubts or just give you my opinion on the day. The mudslinging needs to stop though. Yes I called you a dick. In the USA Matt is a very common name. Maat is not. It's quite easy to make that mistake. We asked for everyone to stop fighting. People came in on their own and said they like our show a lot. A few people did. Then you attacked me again after. You admitted the only show you heard was the one with Simon. All it would take is a private message to one of these members and ask them about what they heard or tune in yourself. Pick any show. After that If you feel I am not genuine, I can't help you anymore. So all these insults and you've never even really listened to me. Waste your time fighting with someone else. I might as well just leave this forum.
AngellDust

The neuroscience of poor grammar and spelling...

Unread post by AngellDust »

I was just reading a book that mentioned the two pathways used in reading: the ventral stream and the dorsal stream. Apparently, most of the time we use the ventral stream, which a more efficient, breeze-through-the-content method of reading. However, when faced with challenging words, complicated prose, bad handwriting, or faulty grammar, we switch to the dorsal stream. The dorsal stream is more intensive and enhances cognition of the words being read. A few blurbs from a Wired.com article on the topic:

The Ventral Stream:
Stanislas Dehaene, a neuroscientist at the College de France in Paris, has helped illuminate the neural anatomy of reading. It turns out that the literate brain contains two distinct pathways for making sense of words, which are activated in different contexts. One pathway is known as the ventral route, and it’s direct and efficient, accounting for the vast majority of our reading. The process goes like this: We see a group of letters, convert those letters into a word, and then directly grasp the word’s semantic meaning. According to Dehaene, this ventral pathway is turned on by “routinized, familiar passages” of prose, and relies on a bit of cortex known as visual word form area (VWFA). When you are a reading a straightforward sentence, or a paragraph full of tropes and cliches, you’re almost certainly relying on this ventral neural highway. As a result, the act of reading seems effortless and easy. We don’t have to think about the words on the page.
The Dorsal Stream:
The second reading pathway – it’s known as the dorsal stream – is turned on whenever we’re forced to pay conscious attention to a sentence, perhaps because of an obscure word, or an awkward subclause, or bad handwriting. (In his experiments, Dehaene activates this pathway in a variety of ways, such as rotating the letters or filling the prose with errant punctuation.) Although scientists had previously assumed that the dorsal route ceased to be active once we became literate, Deheane’s research demonstrates that even fluent adults are still forced to occasionally make sense of texts. We’re suddenly conscious of the words on the page; the automatic act has lost its automaticity.
In the past I thought, like many here, that the poor writing consistently delivered by the shilly visitors was intended to make their words appear less polished and their accounts more common-mannered. Could it be that psy-operatives practice poor grammar and spelling to induce use of this dorsal stream and make their writings stand out from the page and the valid content across this forum? Maybe the Nico Haupt entity's gibberish was more sly than crazy. :wacko: :lol:
fbenario

Re: The neuroscience of poor grammar and spelling...

Unread post by fbenario »

AngellDust wrote:I was just reading a book that mentioned the two pathways used in reading: the ventral stream and the dorsal stream. Apparently, most of the time we use the ventral stream, which a more efficient, breeze-through-the-content method of reading. However, when faced with challenging words, complicated prose, bad handwriting, or faulty grammar, we switch to the dorsal stream. The dorsal stream is more intensive and enhances cognition of the words being read. A few blurbs from a Wired.com article on the topic:

The Ventral Stream:
Stanislas Dehaene, a neuroscientist at the College de France in Paris, has helped illuminate the neural anatomy of reading. It turns out that the literate brain contains two distinct pathways for making sense of words, which are activated in different contexts. One pathway is known as the ventral route, and it’s direct and efficient, accounting for the vast majority of our reading. The process goes like this: We see a group of letters, convert those letters into a word, and then directly grasp the word’s semantic meaning. According to Dehaene, this ventral pathway is turned on by “routinized, familiar passages” of prose, and relies on a bit of cortex known as visual word form area (VWFA). When you are a reading a straightforward sentence, or a paragraph full of tropes and cliches, you’re almost certainly relying on this ventral neural highway. As a result, the act of reading seems effortless and easy. We don’t have to think about the words on the page.
The Dorsal Stream:
The second reading pathway – it’s known as the dorsal stream – is turned on whenever we’re forced to pay conscious attention to a sentence, perhaps because of an obscure word, or an awkward subclause, or bad handwriting. (In his experiments, Dehaene activates this pathway in a variety of ways, such as rotating the letters or filling the prose with errant punctuation.) Although scientists had previously assumed that the dorsal route ceased to be active once we became literate, Deheane’s research demonstrates that even fluent adults are still forced to occasionally make sense of texts. We’re suddenly conscious of the words on the page; the automatic act has lost its automaticity.
In the past I thought, like many here, that the poor writing consistently delivered by the shilly visitors was intended to make their words appear less polished and their accounts more common-mannered. Could it be that psy-operatives practice poor grammar and spelling to induce use of this dorsal stream and make their writings stand out from the page and the valid content across this forum? Maybe the Nico Haupt entity's gibberish was more sly than crazy. :wacko: :lol:
Good article.