Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Heres Ace's narcissustic latest. & plagiarises Sept Clues at 3m. 30s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMwqdWh ... r_embedded#!
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

hoi.polloi @ Apr 26 2010, 10:37 AM wrote:
Paranoia means you think people are after you without any basis.

We have a basis.
Paranoid was the wrong word. Perhaps accusatory would have been a better one

I applaud the fact that you are on guard but sometimes you can be so on guard you can accuse someone who is actually supporting this great research and discoveries of being the enemy

Again I am not trying any reverse psychology at all because I personally believe there are literally paid disinformation artists

It's the only thing that can account for how much time ,resources , relentlessness could be used to defend the official account of this event as well as many others as well as mainstream alternative accounts
Pendragon13

Fecebook troll

Unread post by Pendragon13 »

Hey guys,

I'm not sure where to post this so please feel free to move it to an appropriate thread. I just wanted to share a little dialog I've been having with this guy on facebook who got all riled up about me saying there were no planes or victims!

"Craig Bartmer

I was a New york City cop. You people claiming 3d animation are out of your fucking minds. Sincerely. DUMB as stumps, and fucking stupid beyond measurable belief. Stick to movie scripts, and watching cartoons, because your critical thinking skills do not exist.

Planes were there. Did 3d animators somehow construct plane engines, landing gear, seats, tires?

Fucking stump stupid embarrassments to the human race."

Of course to this I replied, where are the plane parts? :blink:

He was more than happy to comply :rolleyes:

"Malcolm you are a scumbag and an idiot. You are a stump stupid moron of the first order. I could show you my fist if I met you in person right now. I was there. You were not. Stop making shit up.
I guess this was a 3d illusion? Placed on Church and Murry by Harry Conspiracy Potter?

People like you Malcolm, deserve to be ignored, to die in obscurity or a in mental institution.
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt20 ... 1289078739

Malcolm is a Troll. Has to be. No other thinking human being can be this moronic without doing it intentionally. If there ever is a chance for a new real investigation, people like Malcolm will be the thing that stops it from ever happening.

I was there while you watched it on television. I was there for the month following. I lost 27 people I knew there, while you watched it from afar and tumble idiotic speculation, false equivalencies, and ad hominem attacks through that pea you call a brain. My proof is in land fills, which I sifted through. MY PROOF is on the badge I still carry in my wallet, and the oath I took in my heart. My proof is in the scars in my lungs, and on the boots I still own.
If they were not passenger planes, where are the people that got on them that day?

I certainly don't use internet speculation as evidence. I use my eyes, and my critical thinking skills. Yippy Ki Yay you ignorant asshole. What do you use? Non scientific speculation from youtube? Some forums? I spent 2 years of my life working for a 9/11 charity. I HAVE MET FAMILY MEMBERS OF PEOPLE LOST ON THOSE PLANES. Me saying so is not enough for you though. You want Harry Potter to pull evidence out of a tin foil hat for me to make my point?"

Hmm, seems like I hit a nerve with this one.. haha. ;)

Well anyways here's the link on facebook if anyone wants to join in :p I just felt the need to share with you guys again sorry bout posting it here feel free to move it!

https://www.facebook.com/TheInfowarrior ... 6409580033
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Fecebook troll

Unread post by simonshack »

That Janine Gordon (who says she's a good friend of Wolfgang Staehle) provides this priceless YT link:

TRON - THE GUY WHO WITNESSED PEOPLE INSIDE THE PLANE :lol: :lol: :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNyy49dTfeo
Equinox
Banned

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by Equinox »

LOL,

haha Thanks for the offer, Of absolutely destroying Jason Bermas in a debate I shall.... At not at this point...

I looked at that link you sent and it has him at the begining saying...
To all of the No Planes hit the towers NUTJOBS out there, here is ANOTHER amateur video of the SECOND PLANES impact!
http://t.co/kW0AXlEO

(HA ! and we are just supposed to take his word for it!!!)

But he goes on---

"Look there is more than enough AMATEUR video out there of the second plane for me to fell EXTREMELY CONFIDANT and COMFORTABLE saying planes hit the towers, and I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL AVAILABLE VIDEO, and all arguments to the contrary, 'nuff said!"

He plays the same card!..... Gees why bother digging himself a grave like that.... You would think he would realise that in 2012 the international group known as the "no planers" are 10 steps ahead of the 9/11 game.

The days are over for these people claiming the footage is not fake... That "video" he placed up is a total fake!!!

If you want some ammo though... Explain to Jason that the "mushroom cloud" that appears in his video is total BS! It DOES NOT appear like that in ANY of the other videos!

Just cut and paste the link here if need be... http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/4065 ... ptfake.jpg
:lol:

what a nut job....
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Priceless indeed! :lol:

in comments for that Tron vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNyy49dTfeo
no thank u for your comment.. Im happy to help support the truth.. I do know that my friend isnt lying.. and I do know that there were H-Bombs in the building- a UN representative told us so!

rasjahjah 3 years ago
Wow, planes and H-bombs - overkill and some!

(I wonder if people actually get paid to make this shit or are they just doing it for the crack, sorry, I meant craic) :lol:

Edit: added URL and vid description for clarity
Pendragon13

Unread post by Pendragon13 »

LOL

I must have not seen that link that is priceless! I assumed she was sending me a link to the Wolfgang stills :rolleyes:

These people really do make me sick :puke:

It just amazed me how much work that Craig guy put into his diatribe! That was some emotionally packed stuff, who writes that crap really/
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

whatsgoingon wrote:I think that the issue with the shills is "noise".

In Physics, one tries to optimize the signal to noise. However, when the noise gets too great, the signal cannot be found.

Strong theories will get discarded by association of all "conspiracy" together.

This is an effective military PsyOp Strategy imho. Hard to surmount and it kept me from this site for many years I believe.

People also have a mythos built into them about reality. Once the mythos decays, the only thing left is noise to keep people from the truth of the matter.
Thanks for the insight. Do you believe there is anything we could do to increase the signal and decrease the noise, besides what we are doing? We are always racking our brains for how to overcome the saboteurs deftly and simply.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

hoi.polloi wrote:We are always racking our brains for how to overcome the saboteurs deftly and simply.
I am sad to say it, but it's probably not news to anyone here that the saboteurs are a minor problem compared to people's unwillingness to re-evaluate their perspectives of reality. It's a bitter pill because no matter how bad people imagine things to be, they can still depend on their team to discover it's own Neo and rally to rescue them. Finding that Neo is the one with his hand on the detonator is too much for most to contemplate. I think it is a parent/child thing: the abstraction called "parent" is sacrosanct and fundamentally incapable of harming those it is charged to protect, despite contradictory evidence. When people grow up they transfer their parental allegiance to "the government".
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I see. Thank you for your response.

I agree that the shills make it seem like this site is important - which indicates in some way that it actually is. If it were not a matter of present debate, why should anyone but us be discussing it? But it's clear someone wants to kill the debate before it grows into public discourse. Enough to pay people to direct our "parental allegiance" away from our own selves and to another controlled "authority" figure.

We don't really need to argue with ourselves that we are the ultimate authority on our own matters. We are actually trying to get people to feel the same way about themselves; to have confidence; to use their own judgment ... and I suppose the suggestion is true: if people judge themselves to be very poor authorities on choosing an "expert" then I guess they will allow the media to choose the experts for them.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

whatsgoingon wrote:hoi.polloi, yes empowering the individual is very critical. Secondly, communicating with the outside in a logical fashion. Thirdly, suppressing the noise.

It seems creativity is critical to personal self-awareness. I say this because a creative mind can think outside of the box continuously. A culture that tells the lower levels what to think is non-creative. Hence, we are entering a truly scary time if the system is tending to suppress creative / free expression. Creativity is critical to developing new thought, novel science and reasoning.

Wow we are on the precipice if our leaders are tending to suppress original thought.

We are on the verge of something horrible imho. Hope we can reach more minds.
Last night I caught the tail end of Deep Impact [1999] in which an asteroid if going to hit the Earth.
In it, Morgan Freeman is Prez.
It reminded me then of '2012' [2010] another end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it yarn in which Danny Glover is Prez.
Does anyone see a pattern here?