Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
figuringitout

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by figuringitout »

A recent example of 'shillery' exposed:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... p-activist

Not an online example, but if this is going on in 'reality' then you can bet you bottom dollar this is pretty common out there in 'cyberspace'.
lux

Unread post by lux »

“Freedom of speech” has been mentioned in relation to the troll/shill situation. I think the definition of this term is at the crux of the problem. A simplistic and naive definition might be: “anyone can say anything they want” but the problem with that definition is it opens the door to trolls and shills who then harass, de-rail and disrupt honest discussions. It fosters an environment which really discourages free speech rather than supporting it. The result is hardly free speech but more like suppressed speech.

I think the best way to really support “free speech” is by forbidding troll/shill behavior and by having mods who can recognize these types of individuals and handle them accordingly, as I think is done here.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

HonestlyNow wrote:For those who are not yet familiar with shill tactics:

Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation
(Includes The 8 Traits of A Disinformationalist)
Yes, I posted that article years ago at the beginning of the forum, along with this one.
Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist

by H. Michael Sweeney <

[email protected]>
copyright (c) 1997, 2000 All rights reserved

http://www.whale.to/b/sweeney.html
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

IMO it is quite obvious there are many paid shills on the internet, trolling the forums and trying to mislead and frustrate the honest researchers. I think they are very large in numbers regarding the 9/11 hoax. As we know just about every 9/11 "truth" group is controlled but I am sure there is more to it than that . There are trolls on Facebook trying to discredit everyone's work with ridiculous untrue statements, wacky theories and tons of dis-info. I know I have had some of these ppl personally sit in on my radio shows and I feel as if some of the people I trusted "originally" certainly are not on the up n up. It's always the same goal too. Discredit the TV Fakery angle and make sure you "respect the dead"

I don't think this is really a hard question at all. They are all around us. As more time passes their true colors shine thru though
SPQR

Re:MadMan Phil Jayhan links Simon to Bin Ladin

Unread post by SPQR »

Simon Shacks brother, Mario Hytten - One person Removed Bin Ladin

http://letsrollforums.com/simon-shacks- ... l?p=232085
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to introduce a new personality to the 9/11 world.

Simon Shack, AKA Simon Hytten; His brother Mario Hytten in a 1986 picture taken at a race Mario was in, which the Bin Ladins sponsored. Image

Do the math yourselves and ask yourself; "What are the odds?"

Quote: This is the former Formula 3000 racing driver Mario Hytten, the brother of Simon Shack. As seen on the picture the "Bin Ladin Group" sponsored Mario's racing career. "Here in Switzerland Mario Hytten had a very important friend. This friend was Yeslam bin Laden, manager and half brother of Osama Bin Laden. Unlike Osama, Yeslam is a perfectly normal subject and adapted to the living world. ...

Remember, Eric Hufschmidt played this same "I'm just an ignoramus ploy" when he published on his website that he may or not be Rupert Murdochs nephew. I later cornered him on the phone and he admitted finally he was indeed Rupert Murdochs nephew, and he also told me he talked to Rupert on a regular basis, telling us basically that Eric hufschmidt was lying through his teeth.

I think this makes Simon Shack aka Simon Hytten, one person removed from the Bin Ladin family.

Simon claims he lives off savings, yet lives in a really seriously nice house in Rome, Italy.

Simons dad was a Chief at the United Nations. And Simon Hytten also makes regular claims for the last 2 years that I am a DOD operative, and that all you who are members here, are also DOD operatives as well. Thats simon Hyttens claims anyway. Decide for yourselves.

Do the math yourselves. Don't be stupid.

Ask yourselves, whats the odds of this by chance? What are the odds Simon Hytten, aka Simon shack, would have a father as a chief of the UN, a brother whose race car is sponsored by the Bin Ladin family, be the very person who figures out in 2005-2006 that 9/11 was a total media hoax?

Whats the odds here?

Sept Clues Website:

Cheers-
phil
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"My Binladin Connection" B) http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2361265

Phil Jayhan dixit:
"I think this makes Simon Shack aka Simon Hytten, one person removed from the Bin Ladin family."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh damn it - yes! I confess! Osama is my stepmother's cousin. He's still alive and well - and I keep him sumptuously harbored in my gold-paneled basement, with a bunch of Italian beauties borrowed from Berlusconi's harem. Also, to keep my bored, bearded relative entertained, I call on my chum the Pope to pay us a visit now and then - for an odd round of backgammon, Osama's favorite pastime.

There. Now you know! :P
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I don't know how long that dim-bulb took to prepare his expose, but a two second google search yields the SC host's self-declared curriculum vitae, which iterates details to a level of transparency that would give any modern politician a coronary just for thinking about it. Posted over a year ago and including all the sordid tidbits unearthed through the dogged and tireless research of the that also-ran site's moderator. WTG, Phil, what a scoop!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Geez, I didn't know Phil Jayhan was actually a moron! :lol:

Yeah, "what are the odds" that someone smart and experienced enough in F1 motor sport photography to figure out 9-11 might actually come from an unusual and diversely talented family :P

Well, this "SPQR" moron's agenda is obvious by their deliberately anonymized IP:

Hostname: tor19.anonymizer.ccc.de
ISP: rrbone UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Organization: Chaos Computer Club e.V.
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: [listed on 2]

:rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

simonshack wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh damn it - yes! I confess! Osama is my stepmother's cousin. He's still alive and well - and I keep him sumptuously harbored in my gold-paneled basement,
And just to back up my confession with some photographic evidence...

I'm sure this settles the matter for you, Phil. You now have photographic proof of my claims ! <_<

(Of course, it would be almost impossible for me to fake the above image! It would have been much easier & cheaper for me to actually invite Osama to my house - and snap a pic of the scene! And yes, that is a REAL 767 stuck into my house wall. It's a (failed) retaliation attempt by your fine government. )

More pics of my house (from the September 11, 2011 party...) :
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &p=2359397
SPQR

Unread post by SPQR »

The MadMan Phil Jayhan drivel would have gone here
Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... n#p2367715

but the thread is LOCKED
Perhaps the administrators will reconsider and open it again?

BTW – there was no motive for posting – merely an FYI just so that you are aware of the kind of person you are really dealing with here. It goes well beyond a “sick mind” syndrome.

Now also – If Maat thinks this OP is suspect then so be it. I have my own reasons for the manner in which I choose to make postings online.
simonshack
Administrator

SPQR wrote:The MadMan Phil Jayhan drivel would have gone here
Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... n#p2367715

but the thread is LOCKED
Perhaps the administrators will reconsider and open it again?

BTW – there was no motive for posting – merely an FYI just so that you are aware of the kind of person you are really dealing with here. It goes well beyond a “sick mind” syndrome.
Dear SPQR - ok, so you are the formerly banned member QUO VADIS.

Will you now please be more articulate in expressing your thoughts?

No, I won't reopen the LetsRollForum thread - as it may generate a time-wasting 'feud' between Cluesforum and LRF - something that we need as much as a pain in our butts. If you have any issues/thoughts about LRF - or Phil Jayhan in particular, just keep posting them right here.
simonshack
Administrator

Phil Jayhan chatting with himself - on his own forum: :lol:

SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Tee hee. :)

Don't be too hard on Phil, Simon - most of the posts on LR these days are either C&P'd from here or stuff we covered years ago. No wonder he is cosying up to you again... B)

http://letsrollforums.com/proving-9-11- ... 28015.html

;)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

SPQR wrote: BTW – there was no motive for posting – merely an FYI just so that you are aware of the kind of person you are really dealing with here. It goes well beyond a “sick mind” syndrome.

Now also – If Maat thinks this OP is suspect then so be it. I have my own reasons for the manner in which I choose to make postings online.
Really! That's funny, because the most likely "reasons" I know of (apart from extreme paranoia) for anyone using anonymized IPs to post on the internet — especially in this context — would be to either spam, abuse &/or dodge bans with impunity <_<

So your "own reasons" for making anonymous internet posts must be far more important than risking Trojans from infected IPs, eh? Like the one you just used that's blacklisted by cbl.abuseat.org (+ 2 others) — see http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=14 ... mit=Lookup

Oh yeah, and if you "merely" wanted to make us "aware of the kind of person [we] are really dealing with" (meaning Jayhan or yourself?) you could have easily emailed Simon, so why so cryptic?
But from what we can see, it is great material for comic relief all right :lol:

Romani ite domum! :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Maat wrote:
SPQR wrote:
Romani ite domum! :P
Maat, your Latin point may be a little too subtle for many of our readers.

I recognized the acronym SPQR immediately, having parents who are both retired university professors of Latin, Greek, and Roman History. In fact, when personalized vehicle license plates first became available in Georgia back in the 1970s, my father immediately chose SPQR, and I spent far too many years trying to explain it's meaning to fellow students.
SPQR is an initialism from a Latin phrase, Senātus Populusque Rōmānus ("The Senate and People of Rome", see translation), referring to the government of the ancient Roman Republic, and used as an official emblem of the modern day comune (municipality) of Rome. It appears on coins, at the end of documents made public by inscription in stone or metal, in dedications of monuments and public works, and was emblazoned on the standards of the Roman legions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPQR
Romani ite domum means Romans go home!